Mosins Still Found In Military Use in Venezuela

twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1097117948169330688

Also, nugget appreciation thread I guess.

Attached: venenuggets.jpg (637x606, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1093177420939694081
youtube.com/watch?v=WTE0SQA2jU8
twitter.com/mluciaramirez/status/1099397192685707271
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just look at those hooters

Here's another video of the People's Militia with their nuggets:
twitter.com/ConflictsW/status/1093177420939694081

Not as outdated as Africans using spears against Maxim guns. These people would still end up with a better kill to death ratio than plenty of Afrcan colonial warfare.

The Nugget is eternal

Attached: 1466103664150.png (856x1988, 509K)

No they wouldn't.
>Remember Comrades, ¡No pasarán! We will hold this road until the end!
>suddenly the ground heaves, flashes of light scatter across the road block, limbs and and rifles thud as they hit the ground
>BRRRRRRT is heard a few moment later

If you don't have air support, you're worse off than a tribal African facing a Maxim. At least he stood a chance.

Attached: highway of death1.jpg (480x329, 29K)

100 years from now, Mosin will still fight oppressors and invaders.

Attached: Funny old nugget.png (832x655, 119K)

>oppressors and invaders
More like be a tool for invaders and oppressors.

Air support cannot be around to spray every random guerilla that hides in the forrest.

A war with Venezuela would be similar to the war with Vietnam

Attached: Venezuelan_militia_members_with_Mosin_M91-30_rifles_2017.jpg (1484x1113, 209K)

It's no different from using any other bolt action, probably better due to it's full retard simplicity and reliability.

>sling on upside down

You know what can though? A drone equipped with thermal optics.

>A war with Venezuela would be similar to the war with Vietnam
Not really, because their guerrillas would still have Vietcong tech. While the invading force has 2019 tech.

>simple
>reliable
You're thinking of a Mauser.

A mauser is complicated compared to a mosin.

Nice Mosin air guitar.

>Nice Mosin air guitar.
Road I cruise is a bitch now baby
No you cant turn me round
And if a house gets in my way baby
You know I'll burn it down...

No, it's not. They even have the same number of parts in their bolt.

The difference being the Mosin bolt is janky belgian-slavic garbage, while the Mauser was made by someone who knew how to make a gun.

>More like be a tool for invaders and oppressors.
Nigger pls. AR-15 (and its derivatives) is the gun of oppressors and invaders.

How bad is the humidity factor in Venezuela?

This
Nuggets are cool historically
They will definitely survive the nuclear apocalypse
Mousers are better tho in every category
Although both are marginal they are both high powered 5 shot bolt actions
If I had never seen either rifle and was given the two for a review
I might prefer the nugget, but I would be forced to admit the mouser is a technically better rifle

How many rolls of toilet paper for a Venezuelan Mosin?

>Hazard pay, I should get humidity pay

Is it highly possible that Venezuela will fell into a civil war?

Your just wrong.

you're*

I'm going to shove this thing up your ass.

Attached: nugget a shit.jpg (2016x1076, 581K)

Quick rundown on Venezuelan Narcoterrorist State propped by gopniks, chinks and roaches

Attached: 1550850264011.jpg (1340x6750, 1.01M)

Attached: Ovc.jpg (1024x683, 217K)

If you've actually looked at the mechanics of a Mosin compared to similar turnbolt Mannlichers and Mausers you'll see that they are incredibly complicated to produce. The thing is the guns were all Russia could produce since they had the production set up by WWI, and you'll even see millions of rifles being sent by everyone from Japan to the US as aid since production couldn't keep up with WWI. Mosins were just produced a lot of and economy of scale applied. Mausers and especially Mannlichers are simpler actions with less contact surface and fundemental problems with the bolt designs.

Maybe if you actually owned guns or owned more than a Mosin and a SKS you'd be able to see just how complicated the Mosin design is.

Brfag here.
PCC is PSDB and PMDB (two of the top 3 political parties here). They have a guy in the supreme court. João de Deus used to control the child trafficking with them, he was defended in the senate for a member of PMDB.
Bolsonaro, our president, has ties with militias. It's a new force, corrupt cops and soldiers who decided to rule the drug business (and other stuff) of some cities and states. The churches that support him are into child trafficking, Universal kidnap European babies and Lagoinha kidnap Brazilian children, they have ties with Israel.

I'm a Brazilian and you're full of shit.

yeah dude you're totally right

that's why the US won a quick and decisive victory against insurgents in Afghanistan

Prove it.
Remember Perella's helicopter full of cocaine? He's from PMDB and Aécio's butt-buddy.
BoIsonaro defended the militias a few times.
Both churches are investigated in Europe and Brazil.

My post was sourced, I don't need to prove your claims, you have.

You underestimate how much fucking ordinance got dropped on Vietnam with the US having both hands and 1 foot tied behind their back.

Like 80% of the population lives outside of the jungle. In COIN operations. The only - O N L Y - objective is to secure the CivPop and control it rather than the insurgents. And seeing as how most people would support outside help to take out the commies. Insurgencies would have little power, which would force opposition to fight either to use guerrilla warfare tactics or conventional tactics, which is what the US Army/USMC is really really really good at.

I'm not the user you're replying.
The Americans are gong there for oil, and most of Venezuelan oil is in the middle of the country. To keep the oil flowing will be a problem with guerrillas.

The US has more oil than the entire world, try another one please, they didn't even took the oil in the Middle East.
Russia owns most of the shares of oil companies in Venezuela plus the cocaine dealing from Cartel of the Suns

>The Americans are gong there for oil
Like the other guy said oil is no issue for the US, this is more likely intended to kick Cuba in the dick and finally remove a thorn in its side that's been propping up rebels in the region

>litteraly still in service in 2019

goat

This guys thinking the right thing...let's save some Moistey's from being forced to serve commies and clean up the commies while we're at it. You could probably also bargain for one with like 3 or 4 MRE's.

Underrated game

Bolton would like to discuss this matter
youtube.com/watch?v=WTE0SQA2jU8

I love Doctor Paul, but I wish he could understand how it works South of the border.
There is a coalition of people that want to destroy the United States of America, and at one point in time they had 12 countries under their wings here, economic freedom doesn't matter anything for them, what matters is bring down the United States of America.
America did not cause problems here, the KGB did with their terrorists and drug dealing.
I hope I can talk to him just once in my life so I could explain

Idk an Ethiopian managed to knock a plane out with a spear. But it was an Italian plane so that explains it all.

I don't care about Dr. Paul, I posted the video because the first 49 seconds are literally John Bolton saying he wants to invade Venezuela because it's good for the American economy.

I'm not trying to say that the oil has no weight in the situation, oil companies who had their refineries and derricks seized would naturally be asking the US to do something about it, but I don't see it as the primary motivation

There is no invasion, what happened yesterday and today was the following, I know because I live here.
There was an Indian tribe in Venezuela that wanted the aid Brazil was sending, so they tried to stop the military from locking the border, Venezuelan military shot and killed two of them, left other 14 hurt.
Fast forward to today, we sent 200 tonnes of food and medical supplies, Venezuelan military didn't accepted it and started fighting against the people delivering it.
Brazil does not want more Venezuelan refugees, so it's in our interest to keep them there, if sending them food would help it happen, so be it, that's what we did.

>oil companies who had their refineries and derricks seized would naturally be asking the US to do something about it
Brazil were the ones who got seized a few years back and we don't give a fuck, but there are more than 3.4 million Venezuelan refugees already and even if we only took 80 thousand of them, places like Columbia who took more than a million are feeling the weight, and all of this due to their policies.

>Mausers and especially Mannlichers are simpler actions with less contact surface

This, it's probably one of the reasons why Mosin actions can be so stiff

>but I don't see it as the primary motivation
Really? So, what it is?

Attached: unodc, responses to annual report questionnaire and individual drug seizure database.png.jpg (1107x585, 92K)

Casus belli. And learn to read, I'm not talking about an invasion right now.

Attached: dueling-nuggets.gif (629x708, 797K)

top lel

If you are complaining that Bolton said "he WANTS to invade" and there is no invasion, why are you talking "Casus Belli" and complaining at all since there is no invasion at all?

Attached: 1547525716583.gif (389x292, 1.9M)

I hope you're getting paid for this shit.

Bolton's solution to everything is invasion. I like him because he's a nut, but he shouldn't be taken seriously.

No I don't, I'm just a drunk Brazilian living on the Bolivian border

Attached: dogger.jpg (640x480, 127K)

Currently joining the marines I hope I get to melt commie beaners

Attached: ohshitcunt.jpg (1280x720, 431K)

>all I know is I must kill

Fun fact: don't wear red in Venezuela rn unless you want to get wrecked.

>it doesn't list Venezuela

The problem is that the highway in question is raised above the jungle, so would collapse and achieve their aim of blocking the road anyway.

not really

>Mosins are hard to manufacture
Nigga, a Mosin can be out of tolerance that would blow up a Mauser, a rimmed cartridge is MUCH more forgiving about headspace than a non-rimmed.

>it's probably one of the reasons why Mosin actions can be so stiff
no, its the connecting bar that makes the bolt head rotate at the same rate as the bolt body. tolerances stack quickly and a good rifle in theory becomes a very difficult rifle to use in practice. but i dtill fucking love my Mosin, and actually got 5 rounds out of it faster than my friend could get 5 rounds out of his No. 5

you are ignorant, abd i do not think you own either a Mauser or a Mosin

The Vietcong had been at war for decades and the Middle East has been at war since what seems the dawn of time. Venezuela’s experience is a bit lacking by comparison. You are also assuming that the Venezuelans are all predisposed to killing Americans.

Attached: E514EFC9-8CDC-4E5A-AA33-38308D9083DC.jpg (760x508, 161K)

Here's the thing, we fight the war in middle east like we did in vietnam, we shit down the necks of everyone in that country with little regard for the consequences. That's how we lot vietnam, thats how we are going to lose Afghanistan. You want to win? Air power is good for taking out air power and strategic .mil targets. You start taking out mudhuts in the middle of civ villages, the local population will be more apt to gut you. A textbook win? Panama, Grenada, we go in, we get what we want, and we get the fuck out. Strike teams, strategic airstrikes. Long occupations lead to a more apt idea for bad shit to stir.

Attached: 1537069979250.png (329x329, 161K)

I actually agree with you. We have a population in Venezuela that wants Maduro out, we have a popular opposition leader in Guaido, and we have the clear objective of removing Maduro. The ingredients of success are there if the US decides to intervene and if the US can do this properly.

More pics of the pro government militia burning humanitarian aid. This is straight up terrorwave

Attached: F48802CE-371A-4514-B8D0-F4BDD319638E.jpg (581x639, 49K)

I have family in Venezuela. You make with the food and medicine and they’ll forget about Maduro. This was a smart play by trump showing these fucks burning perfectly good food

>burning aide

>Phoneposter
>Pictures of when Chavez was on government
Kill yourself gopnik

They burned trucks full of food and medicine on the Brazilian border, gopniks, chinks and roaches are trying to LARP with pictures when Chavez was on power saying that people had guns on them and were threatening military forces in Venezuela

Attached: 6A5420C9-6178-479F-AF5A-131A2B48166B.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

Any actual machinists with some knowledge wanna weigh in on mauser vs mosin complexity. I feel that the Mauser is more complex and I own both

>implying there were not any ammo or guns on the trucks

Attached: 1531524805493.gif (245x245, 613K)

>twitter.com/mluciaramirez/status/1099397192685707271
This is the VP of Columbia posting the pictures of the aid being burned by Maduro people.
Brazil sent them medicine and food, if Maduro people couldn't keep it for themselves, they say the food is carcinogenic or that there is weapons among the cargo

Attached: picture.png (495x615, 376K)

Maduro shill detected. Better leave the country before you’re swinging from a lamp post, faggot

I bought non-perishable food to send there, nobody here wanted to send them guns, Brazil sent them meds and food

Pretty lame excuse, obviously the US or its allies is playing a game by sending aid but you need to think of something better to say than there might be guns in the food, just search it all.

Maduro don't want the aid to go to the people, he wants to hijack it to give it to his supporters that are also starving, if he can't, he will destroy it.

People are gonna try to claim that this is a win for Maduro since the aid didn't get through, but that makes no goddamn sense. He knowingly not only prevented relief from getting across the border to people who genuinely need it, but fucking burnt it. People are going to be pissed over this, and the fact that the most trending hashtag on Twitter is people asking for US intervention says something, especially after the past decades of anger about US intervention in the Middle East.

Attached: Intervention.jpg (576x1024, 74K)

Otherwise he will just say there are weapons in the food or that the food is contaminated

I suppose as long as the ammo is around, there's no reason to ditch the rifle, especially if it's so ubiquitous.

I own two M44 Mosins and I once owned a Yugo Mauser, cope harder you retard.

Attached: image1.png (1278x1516, 665K)

Starving people can't resist. There have literally been child deaths due to Maduro's intentional restriction of food supply. This is the USSR's treatment of Ukraine all over again.

>the fact that the most trending hashtag on Twitter is people asking for US intervention says something
Less than you think. Under half the Venezuelan population has access to the internet. That the upper class opposes the PSUV isn't exactly news.

The guy with finger-less gloves is the guy you don't want to fuck with.

Why the hell would Turks want US intervention though, they supported Maduro last time I checked...

I agree.

>implying there aren’t Venezuelans outside the country

Not him, but post pics with timestamp

Read it again, they don't want it.
Hashtag says "We are Maduro"

Oh shit, my bad.

Last time Erdogay was there he said he would help Venezuelans by building a Mosque