Joining Israel Defence Force

>inb4 fight for Israel

Rabi told me I can't make Aliyah because you need at least a Jewish grandparent and proof of Jewish heritage.
I have no documents which prove anything, it didn't work for my mother either; she lived in Israel for ~20 years but was only able to get Permanent Resident status. I was born outside Israel, and my birth certificate doesn't say religion or anything. There are almost no Jews or synagogues in my country, and I travelled to see the one who said he can't help me.

Any IDF or Israeli anons know anyone in my situation who were able to make Aliyah?
I will do a conversion course but some take ~2 years and others more.

Attached: 1547803704905.jpg (580x435, 80K)

How about not serving an apartheid state where 80% of the population looks fucking inbred? Join your home country’s military you fucking traitor.

FPBP

>Desperately trying to join a conscript army

Jesus Christ how dumb can you be

lmao BANG

Attached: m84stun.jpg (1204x903, 423K)

Just join the US military. You'll spend your entire enlistment fighting Israel's wars for it.

>Jewish grandparent
>proof of Jewish heritage
But they told me Judaism was a religion just like Christianity and Islam....

What country are you from?

This.

/thread/

just kys instead kike

Hans! Get ze birds!

Attached: SS-Pigeon.jpg (393x279, 20K)

I hope a couple of these little squares end up deep inside your body.

Attached: 1530534076930.jpg (1568x2100, 632K)

They don't see real combat, and they are just a watered down version of the US military
Join the US military, don't support their "defensive" force that only kills Palestinians, regardless of innocence

OP
Am from Somalia.
Currently in Israel on holiday

>OP is from Somalia

That changes everything. Ok guys, we have to do everything in pur power to get this nigger into Israel. Lets help oogabooganon BLACK those fucking disgusting kikes.

Attached: 1487702909836.jpg (540x657, 46K)

This.

Why would you join? It's not fun and games and COD irl
It's boring 90% of the time and sucks a lot (have fun spending a night in the rain on the boarder like I did three days ago) 80% of the time.
T.IDF

>don’t see real combat
What do you mean? I thought they fight battles all the time. And they’re always getting attacked by Egypt and shit

What’s the IDF like? What’s the branch for seeing combat if I go infantry? Is getting into special forces hard?

It's pretty big so I wouldn't know what all if it is like
Probably special forces
Yes
....Israel and Egypt have a peace treaty for decades now.

Attached: i8FeUo6.gif (423x282, 1.01M)

In the same situation as OP, except I’m in America

I’ve heard you can officially convert while actually in Israel and then use that for oleh status. I’ve also heard they make exceptions/reductions in conversion times if you have prior knowledge or practice of Judaism, but I suppose it varies.

say you're one of those Ethiopian jews, they're allowed to immigrate if I recall. Im sure you can buy papers if you find the right people.

lmao fuck off

it really depends what unit you go to and what job you get once youre there

You're on Jow Forums shit posting. You're already doing the job without being paid.

dont you get residentship because your mother has it ?
also conversion is like 2 months if you take the army course .

Family is all dead, never knew my mother, just that she lived in Israel for 20 years but never made Aliyah just permanent resident.

What is this about 2 months and an Army course?

>starvin marvin joins the heeb army
I don't remember this episode of south park but I love it

Attached: 1550039273838.jpg (184x184, 22K)

Jews have care not for nations, only for their tribe

Attached: 1547578474600.png (1003x558, 113K)

Yeah as long as he's fine with getting his nuts snipped

6 million times this

Hope you have getting sterilised you human cancer

Attached: cllbcsm16ue11.jpg (1080x1298, 323K)

Gas yourself

Sounds like a gas.

This

i spent half a year in gaza during my service, that was the "best" part, the other 2.5 years were absolute garbage and i wouldnt recommend it to anyone, nothing like serving in a military that doesnt have a budget for anything not to mention israelis are just fucking garbage people in general

B-b-but they said I'd be banging big tiddied, Jewish, gunbunny, thots all day every day!

cry more ahmed

Attached: nakba9.jpg (960x914, 345K)