Teenage Queen, or M14?

Which do you choose, and why?

Attached: IMG_7755.jpg (533x560, 127K)

>teenaged
Whew.

M14 easy, my girlfriend is way hotter than her

That woman is 30, minimum.

Jesus Christ why do you post these slightly lower than average looking as fuck girls and autistically relate it to guns???? Are you fucking retarded? Get this fucking stupid shit off this board and go fuck yourself. And before some faggot asks, yes I'm mad. Post something related to guns or at least a hotter girl (pic related). So fuck off shithead.

Attached: nkylpvq5xzg21.jpg (600x620, 76K)

>tanned bleach blonde bimbo

She isn't tanned, she just looks that way in this photo and she hasn't had any cosmetic changes. She is just a blogger from Norway who stopped cause she has children or something personal. More than anything you (or I) would ever amount to.

Attached: PLGbOd0.jpg (600x450, 145K)

Oh yeah and I forgot to add, stop posting this shit you fucking wanker.

Attached: 1549347900013.jpg (500x376, 66K)

yes

Attached: m14 is best girl 2.jpg (800x1085, 436K)

Preteen queen with M16.

Attached: 1442400399815.jpg (1551x1600, 538K)

I want companionship and a family...

Attached: 1546801046437.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

I want an M14...

>I want companionship and a family...

Attached: depressed.jpg (900x641, 318K)

Good on you user. Go get it, and go start it.

>pic-related is at all attractive
Implying.

I already have an M14 and I don't want to be babysitting some teenager. Only teen I dated who didn't act like a child was my first girlfriend, but she was an autistic scientist.

Teen queen because I already have many other guns but no gf.

Attached: 1459011490392.jpg (663x579, 38K)

I want to fight the Jew globalists in the streets

Attached: pewty pew.jpg (768x1024, 120K)

M14 because I don't want to end up in jail

Wew lad the desperation is strong with this one

Well I'm not desperate cause I've accepted that I will be an Incel for as long as my life lasts, which is worse in some ways.

Attached: 1550040688073.jpg (720x589, 36K)

>I've accepted that I will be an Incel for as long as my life lasts

How does anybody think this? I literally didn't hold a woman's hand until I was 26 and I've done fine dating since then.

Based

Looks like you're really comfortable with yourself and averagely happy judging by what you said. My mental health has been faltering and I push people away, especially girls as a result. Eh, if it changes, which I am sort of losing hope that it ever will, I guess I won't be an Incel cause I can say I don't look bad at all.

Attached: hvyghzktamg21.jpg (748x555, 55K)

I think most objective standards would say this is attractive. If you don't think she is at least objectively or even somewhat possible, I think your mind is fucked, or you're gay, which in that case I guess I see your point.

She's fine, not really any better than the Crimson Chin up top though. It's just a question of swapping out one archetypical average looking girl for another

Attached: 1520106686212.jpg (1221x615, 92K)

How tho?

Attached: MyNigger.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

show feet

See, this is the bullshit everyone on Jow Forums is always repeating. You think I got to be a 26yo kissless virgin by being awesome? No. I realized how fucked up I was and I worked to improve my life in the areas I sucked at, which was most of them. But Jow Forums posts are always the same lazy shit. Nothing changes if you don't change it yourself.

My first girlfriend was autistic as well as suffering from major depression and a host of other personality disorders. Of course we met on Jow Forums. The whole time we were together I could barely convince her to leave the house. Years after we broke up she finally started taking my advice, and got treatment for her depression, forced herself to talk to people and take risks, etc. Now she's married and has a white collar career and happy life. If people as fucked up as us can do it, anybody can.

Yeah, I never denied anything though. Thanks for the motivation user. Everything just drags on me and I've many times just searched for ammonium nitrate online so I could blow myself up.

Footfags will get the rope just like the commies will when the time comes.

Also those who shill trannies on Jow Forums.

It's hard, but put yourself around women, talk to them, tell them a little about yourself, ask a lot about them, find one you like and see if she likes you too. That's the start. As for maintenance, you should learn to lead rather than follow. Too many of the marriages that end in divorce are so because the man didn't make time for his woman, or made his woman lead the house. Of course there's work to do on her part too, but I can't make you give up a girl who isn't willing to put in her share.

The reality you see if whatever your mind wants you to believe/ People with personality issues are seeing a world normal people don't. Stuff isn't actually that hard. People aren't actually that difficult to talk to. You're not actually that sleepy. If you feel like all this shit is too much, get help for it. Cognitive behavioral therapy, antidepressants, whatever. My ex got on SSRIs and from hat she told me turned into a better person overnight. The girl I knew could never have talked her way into a job or showed enough feeling to marry someone. This whole thing is a sore spot for me, since everyone who's in a rut is 100% convinced their life will never change, but they don't realize that if you just tweak a few things and put some effort into it you can change everything overnight.

I was a useless fuck until I was 25-26. I'm 35 now and I still live with my mother, have no degree, and I'm underemployed. But I've had a whole bunch dates and girlfriends the last 9 years, most of whom were extremely successful professional women that you'd think were out of my league. But they didn't care about the practical stuff since I'm enjoyable to be around.

I just want someone to talk to who won't hate me for what I say. And a hand to hold.

I've dropped deuces hotter than her. Hooters is garbage town anyways.

the age of cencent was low back then if war happened she would probably be raped by the vikings

Oleg Volk is a creepy motherfucker with a foot fetish. Dude's a few rounds short of a full magazine.

If that's my """queen,""" I'd take even Mini 14 anyday

>antidepressants, whatever. My ex got on SSRIs and from hat she told me turned into a better person
Okay, Shlomo

Attached: 1548474172274.jpg (600x500, 37K)

Don't be so quick to believe the high school memes. Those things can do wonders for people who legitimately need them. Especially when used in the short term. The problem is they're overprescribed like crazy and people end up relying on them.