Should we really be trusting the safety of civilians to a bunch of 18-2X retards? They make damn near minimum wage...

Should we really be trusting the safety of civilians to a bunch of 18-2X retards? They make damn near minimum wage. All theyve done is survive boot camp. Take an oath. And get through training.
Some are only there because its the only opportunity they have isnt jail.

Am I really being forced to accept, that when a Russian gunship is circling my property, it's only these fools with the tools to defend me?

Attached: 3396513-1200x640.jpg (1200x640, 151K)

> all they've done is pass boot camp and advanced training, surpassing physical fitness and various weapons systems standards
> I have to depend on these guys to save us?

Uh, yeah you do. I guarantee you couldn't do shit about a Russian gunship so sit down and shut it. Be thankful

I could if I was legally allowed to own my own MANPADS. Ever heard of the Muhajadeen? So get back in file private and do my, and Israel's bidding.

>he said while paying taxes and funding Israel's military operations
This is of course, implying that you have a real job

Attached: 1394070422985.jpg (322x252, 61K)

post your stomach. and your guns. do it, user.

I make double what an E4 makes after 4 years of service. Plus I accept soldiers as the first strike against enemies and the first official defense. However. I still should be able to defend myself to the fullest.

Built like pic related.

Ahem. Forgot pic.

Attached: A Mujahideen fighter aims an FIM-92 Stinger missile at passing aircraft Afghanistan 1988.jpg (1300x867, 113K)

Where are all their BFA's?

You do realize that the pay charts you google reflect only base pay which for my self when I was in only represented obout half of what I was actually paid

Then I make as much. And Im not forced into a contract, a barracks, and to be away from home for long periods of time. So my job is superior.

You also get extra pay for being overseas, hazardous duty pay, tax free pay when overseas and if you re-enlist overseas and get a bonus, that is tax free too. There's positives and negatives to being in the service. Once you're past E-4 or if you're married as an E-4 you don't stay in the Barracks, and you get a housing allowance.

What do you do out of curiosity. Personally for me enlisted military wasn’t a long term career path and for most it’s not. But the military is like any other organization it has plenty of smart people and retards alike

This country was founded off the backs of men younger than that. Standards shouldn't be lowered because idiots can't meet them.
Enlistment age should be lowered to the legal working age.

I work at a ford factory and l brought home 62k after taxes last year.
Either way. This thread isnt an attack on soldiers. Its an attack on young people with no real interest and last ditch efforts to be my only line of defense against other militaries. Or even them

As an e-5 with four years in I made 67k so let’s not pretend either of us can afford a manpad. But shit man most other militaries are also rolling deep with a bunch of young stupid men so make of that what you will

Not everyone has life figured out when they graduate high school. The military is a good stepping stone for people.

The free market could lower that price.

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-23-20-13-55.png (1259x1009, 438K)

>Should we really be trusting the safety of civilians to a bunch of 18-2X retards? They make damn near minimum wage. All theyve done is survive boot camp. Take an oath. And get through training.
How are they any different then these guys?

Attached: d482f78d16ff6eec34defe5595983e32.jpg (474x411, 44K)

>thinking that russian conscripts are any older or better
Not gonna make it

I still wouldnt trust them to defend me first and foremost.

Huh. Thats 570 a month with 10% down. Maybe even get insurance to refill it if youre ever forced to use it.

Wow it’s like only you can be solely responsible for your individual well being

Wait so let me get this straight.

You think your stupid fucking ass could successfully defend yourself from a gun ship? Real life isn't like call of duty. Russia couldn't get a helicopter to the US without having landed an invasion force, which wouldn't happen. If we progressed to the point of a land war with a super power that means that we are using nuclear weapons, and the war would be over before Russia touched US soil.

Now lets say for a second, that sure, Russia survived 400 nuclear warheads from the silos, the hundreds from aircraft, and the hundred from SBLM's.

You still think that because you can buy A SINGLE surface to air missile that you could take on Russian military forces? Nigga get the fuck out of here and kys.

>implying that you can afford, much less lift a Stinger
Kek.

>solely responsible for your well being against an invading super power

Yeah bud, lets see you solo the Russian military like one of your video game characters you fucking inbred retard. There's a reason why we pay the US military you knuckle dragging sister cousin fucker.

What the fuck are you talking about? There is always the possibility of a low flying threat. Not only because its an easy way to fire upon enemies but because the tactics already exist.
Do you think rhodesia would have benefitted if zimbabwe communists had manpads throughout their forces?
The muhajadeen brought down russian gunships just fine with american backing. And we didnt even send a lot, compared to the entire potential buyers within america if it was allowed.

Not even an argument especially considering how malnourished the afghani are.

No one is arguing that the military should stop existing. I am arguing that we should have more military arms available to civilians because putting all your eggs in the basket is retarded.

Okay so you take down a helicopter. You are now getting air striked or your door busted down by dozens of Russian infantry who proceed to mag dump into you and then skullfuck your corpse. Congrats.

Muhajadeen's success with stingers is up for debate, since their success rate could very well have been propaganda, as well as their fail rate. Just because you like to rub one out to to fighting in an insurgency doesn't mean you'd win. Look at how easily fuck but fucked the Taliban and ISIS, and they had decades of left over equipment.

You have zero chance against invading Russian forces if you are by yourself, regardless of how autistically you hype yourself up. You don't have a supply chain, reinforcements, air support or ground support. You'd be dead in a fucking heart beat.

Also, the cost of MANPADS wont magically go down just because everyone can buy them you fucking retard. Everyone can buy a honda civic, doesnt make them any cheaper.

Civilians do not have the funding, training and time to procure and maintain crew based weapons and high dollar single use weapons. You, joe blow, cannot afford to try out an ATF a few times to get the hang of it, neither can you afford to shoot MK-19 ammo enough to gain proficiency.

Why do you constantly argue against a single person fighting off a foreign government, after I argue for opening the laws up for the entire population to have arms worthy of making an impact?

Because not enough of the population can afford said arms to make a difference. Congrats, 10 thousand people own MANPADS, spread across 3.8 million square miles. So what, 1 missile per every 380 square miles? Wow, so effective. You should work in logistics big brain!

You sincerely underestimate working peoples interest in literally whatever they want.
There are hundreds of thousands of Americans making a weekly income that maintain and fly airplanes.
I find it very very fucking hard to believe a man who flies a cessna skymaster couldnt maintain and fire a stinger. And still turn up to work the next day.

A manpad on a person is better than a manpad across the ocean.

A stinger cost 38 grand. There's no way some fuckin mechanic can afford a 38k missile the multiple times it would take to be proficient at it.

If you legitimately think that then you are even more of a fucking retard than I thought.

Congrats, you've used your MANPADS. Now your country is still invaded, you don't have supply lines because you're a civilian, and are now dead after having Russian forces JDAM your house into postage stamp sized pieces.

Civilians CANNOT win a war against a super power. That's what the military is for. You do not have the ability to fight an enemy with fully manned supply lines, air power, real time sat feeds and mechanized units.

You can't afford it, and you alone cannot win.

I, for one, welcome our new Russian overlords.

The soviets brought over 333 helicopters to afghanistan.
Let's say theyre going all out and bring 33,333 to america.
Then you only need 0.003% of Americans to have stingers, among other equipment, to have a surefire chance to make an impact on the theoretical soviet invasion of old.
Im sure there are millions of americans who could afford a stinger at 40k. Especially if they believed it to be a logical necessity to their freedom.

Maybe some loony rich jackass pops his wife's robinson helicopter out of the air once or twice.
Who cares. Its better than not having anything for if something did happen.

>a mechanic cant afford 600 a month
That maybe true. But millions of other americans can. I dont know why you actually think that actually fucking matters due to the sheer scale of wealth in america.

The sheer scale of wealth? You really are retarded. The average household income in the US is 56k. That's enough to afford a decent car and rent, maybe a mortgage in a cheaper area. That's not enough to afford a god damn stinger.

Like, how many people do you think are actually going to buy these? News flash faggot, the vast majority of the population doesn't want to own surface to air missiles or anything beyond what they can already own.

Holy shit do you legit think that people are worried about a Russian invasion? This isn't the Cold War you boomer fuck. If Russia invades that means nuclear war, not you and your fat stupid whore of a wife camping out on the roof with anti-aircraft weapons.

You keep on saying "average this median that." Youre the retarded one and missing the point.
Median is the middle of the halves. That means one half has more. There are 316m people in america. That leaves 158m above the median income you threw out.
Get smaller and smaller and youll find even more people would have the funds for a stinger, hell even a set of stingers, and still get fine without changing how much lobster they eat. And youll still have more than 5 million people in this group. More than enough to fuck up any invading force.

And yes. The price of a stinger is under 56k.

Attached: Capture+_2019-02-23-22-37-16.png (1390x994, 434K)

Wars aren't won from the skies, you troglodytes.

>we shouldnt prepare for civilian on military conflict because it's nuclear armageddon anyway.
Christ. What a fucking retard. I bet you think a $30,000 rolex is more justifiable than a surface-to-air missile.
Get the fuck off Jow Forums.

>the people who actually can buy enough Stingers to train with them and be useful are going to be the ones shooting them
Oh boy I sure can't wait for the wealthy elite to be happily putting themselves on the front lines.

also
>here dude just spend 3/4'ths of what you make in a year on a singlke rocket! You don't need food or a home!

What does that even have to do with that point?
Wealthy elites buying stingers and employing others to use them isnt even an issue. Because it would benefit rich and poor people both ways, together. For an interest in self defense.

The price of an F250 starts at 32k. The F450 Powerstroke limited costs 105k. And yet Ford makes hundreds of them a week.
Im sure we can find a market for people to buy stingera at their current price, knowing this.

Attached: 480x480.jpg (480x356, 31K)

I'm okay with this.

Thats because you recognize the new form of tyranny is drones. "Cant we just drone this guy?" Is uttered by wouldbe tyrants who dont respect your right to self defense or even a fair trial. And the cheapest way to equalize that power is with civilian owned SAMs

>he thinks he stands a better chance
If there is a gunship hovering around your property do you actually think you even have the balls to poke out to fire a MANPAD at it?
Protip: You don't

Well no shit. The cannon can rip a man in half. Get it on bingo fuel or when its attention is turned away.

You think those 18 years who have only done boot camp are making any decisions what-so-ever?

And then you miss your only shot at it because you're a fucking civilian who can only afford a single Stinger that never had any practice with real ammunition prior to the invasion nor any training with it, alerting the russians and they gun you down.

Now if you are a civilian in a nation that practices conscription(ie: Finland, Switzerland, etc)? Now the MANPAD would actually be useful, because even fucking civilians that were conscripts at one point have more experience than you, who is a fucking civilian all his life with zero actual military experience.

>youre a single civilian who can only afford a single stinger
Uh where did this fucking rule come in? You gonna have the government regulate how many stingers I can own? Or me and my friends can fire en masse?

Do you really think that Jimmy from down the street needs to own a surface to air missile? Go fuck off to some anarchist anime forum you faggot.

Yes, cause the wealthy elite are going to fund private armies when the government defends them just fine. Stupid faggot.

Yes, because a vehicle that they can use for a decade and can use daily is comparable to a single use fucking missile.

You know what? Joe shmo retard owning surface to air missiles definitely crosses a line into being retarded. The left already bitches enough about trayvone shooting dasquarius in the slums of Detroit, let alone some fuck face downing aircraft because hes had a bad day. There's a reason why your average Jow Forums fag isn't allowed to own shit like that, and its because yall are way to fucking stupid to be able to A: use it, and B: not use it. Man you are retarded to think that any sane person would want surface to air missiles to be owned by the common rabble, because they are literally 10 minutes away from killing 300 people in under a minute.

All your arguments are literally logical fallacies and against the expansion of civil liberties.
Not only do you seem to express an interest in keeping rights away from peoples, you even write demeaning insults against them on the basis of stereotypes.

You should be hanged for being a traitor to freedom and your own neighbors.

Mother fucker there's a limit to how much liberty one person should have when it comes to weapons. So what, you must think its reasonable for private entities to own nuclear weapons then right? What about chemical and biological weapons? Man you've got your head so far up your ass I wouldn't be surprised if you could see the food as it comes down your esophagus.

>there is a limit to freedom
Yikes.

This. OP is a faggot.

Hold on. You can already kill hundreds of people in under a minute with completely legal supplies. How does a stinger missile make that any worse?

Yeah, welcome to the real world faggot. Where everybody shouldn't be able to have MANPADS, nuclear weapons, functioning tanks, RPGs and explosives.

This dip shit mentality doesn't line up with the real world. Imagine if the killdozer guy instead had an Abrams. The fuck are you gonna do then huh bitch nigga? And you're answer of course is "Shoot him with my RPG" which we know you couldn't even afford in the first place.

Jesus some of y'all need to grow the fuck up.

RPGs are not expensive. If you're not a poorfag, chances are you own guns more expensive than an RPG.

You do realize, that most people in the military are middle or upper middle class right? It the usmc requires a HS diploma and the other services won't accept a GED if they aren't desperate. And no waivers for drugs or crimes either. Not since after 911 when they were bulking up. They reports on demographics are online. The military isn't made of poor people, and in fact they are under represented in the military.

Nigger stingers can take a commercial jetliner out of the sky at at least 12 thousand feet. A 747 can have up to 600 passengers. So now imagine if that vegas shooter decided to use one of those instead. That would be 600 dead, no injured. Like there's a reason why some items are considered too risky to be publicly available. If people think MANPADS should be legal then surely a B-52 and accompanied JDAMS wouldn't be unreasonable either.

RPGs are legal with a form 1 reactivation. So are the explosive projectiles.

Attached: inertrpg001.jpg (640x480, 152K)

If you're definition of middle class is "has a highschool diploma" then I don't know what to tell you.

You're wrong.

Yeah, after doing all the ATF shit. The dumb ass OP thinks that you should be able to walk into Walmart and walk out with Stingers and Javelins.

Fine, then how about a javelin for anti armor. Now we are talking 180k just for the missile.

He sucks his own farts to his piddly 60k a year. You average E-5 takes home the same, and has zero cost medical care.

The cost limit of manpads, at 38k, would limit them from niggerstinkers and I highly doubt we're going to have high profile elites popping 737s taking off from JFK.

Youre telling me that you think the ATFs regulation of arms, like rpgs, machineguns, and silencers is good?

No fucking rich faggot would buy a MANPAD. Have you even met anyone outside of your cousin fucking poor fag family? The wealthier people are the less they give a shit about personal defense, because they other pay people for that or live in an affluent enough neighborhood to not care about niggers and spics.

Maybe lm not arguing about my ability to buy or use one with my yearly income. Maybe lm discussing people who can afford to, to actually defend themselves with any means possible. Because lm not a freedom hating faggot like you who thinks we should regulate and only have some retarded crayon eaters with the ability to do it.

Attached: spenser-rapone.jpg (968x681, 103K)

Everything said in this post is wrong and you know it.

>they pay other people for defense
>they dont care for personnal defense

What

>imagining that ruskie conscripts are any better
at least we can trust American soldiers to not be victims of butt rape.

Machine guns and silencers no, explosives yes. I don't trust any of you nigger fuckers to not go off and drunkely fire an AT-4 at something you're not supposed to.

Maybe you're arguing that you think people should be able to own whatever they want. So now you have someone who owns anthrax, because they need it to defend themselves with any means possible. You're a stupid faggot who cannot see the glaringly obvious issues of people owning shit like MANPADS, high explosives and weapons of actual full fledged war, not even the media meme version. You're average person should have limits on ridiculous shit like anti aircraft weapons, bombs and such. If you disagree then fuck you and kill yourself. I'm sure you'll mom find your body in the basement when she brings you your tendies and little katana knifes to cut them up.

>what is reading comprehension for 500 alex?

Wow another retard. There's some rags for your drool by the door.

I speak against all standing armies that have tools civilians dont.

Anyone can own anthrax. Its a bacteria found on dead animals. Intending harming people with it is the crime.

>The wealthier people are the less they give a shit about personal defense, because they other pay people for that or live in an affluent enough neighborhood to not care about niggers and spics.

You literally just said that people who are rich dont care for their defense because they spend money for people to defend them. Or move to a low risk area.
That means they care about their defense.

I think you are the only one crazy enough to spend his life savings on a bunch of stinger missiles OP.

That maybe true. But there are most definately many americans wealthier than me that deserve the right to defend themselves from an aerial assault. Even if it means theyre employing others for the help.

Attached: maxresdefault(90).jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Why are you so angry friend?

So you want people to have nuclear, chemical and biological weapons? Abrams tanks? Apaches? F-35's?

Oh but me just owning weaponized anthrax is fine as long as I don't use it on anyone? Do you realize how retarded that sounds?

Holy fuck you people are dumb. They don't care enough to take it into their own hands, but they know its a necessity so they just pay someone else. AKA bodyguards and shit. They don't think about it at all past that. You think Elon Musk wakes up and thinks "Fuck I wish I had some Stingers to defend me against the government?" Of course not, because he isn't fucking deluded like OP.

Because dumb faggots like OP are the reason we keep losing more and more ground to gun grabbers.

You could own weaponized anthrax right now and you arent doing any harm to anyone with it right now. So whats the problem? Government officials are even vaccinated against it so its not like youll be doing much harm.

>I cant defend my ideology without resorting to logical fallacies! Therefore OP needs to stop before we lose anymore arguments and rights!!!!

>They make damn near minimum wage
And have no living expenses, so it's more like they make 35-40k.
>All theyve done is survive boot camp. Take an oath. And get through training.
More than you apparently.
>Some are only there because its the only opportunity they have isnt jail.
No.

I wouldnt have a problem with rich people owning F35s, apaches, abrams, mustard gas, antharax, nukes. If it meant they were understood to only use them in their defense.

>nukes
>anthrax
I think we can draw a line at weapons regulated by international treaties.

Buy America doesnt even draw the line at weapons limited by international treaties.

Is this the guy I'm gonna be dying for?

Yikes.

Please leave the military then and stockpile your arms intentionally against my claimed interest. Because I will.

No thanks I literally jumped through hoops to get an expedited U.S. citizenship. I want to live here and shoot guns and be a weekend warrior.

in an alternate US with no NFA and no import bans how cheap would pic related be?

I imagine it'd be a lot more popular than a stinger.
hell, surplus SA-7 might even be affordable to the enterprising paranoid survivalist.
sure it's garbage but 7/10 mujahideen agree it beats hipfiring a AK at it.

Attached: ad71e8f6325be647a0a31efb5fc14f43.jpg (600x272, 31K)

>I make double what an E4 makes after 4 years
So not a lot of money?

Youre telling me l should trust someone who makes half as much as me, the majority of the military, to my defense against helicopters?

Yeah no, welcome to the shitty real world where "equality" means me and the schizo transexual down the block have the same rights, which means very few, because you can't trust schizo transexuals with much.

Earth would be better if we never had any patience for the insane. Now, the insane rule us, and we all meet and can not exceed their standards. Soon you will be accused of insanity simply for pointing theirs out.

too many army fags on here who think theyre the only ones who should be allowed to have effective weaponry. why? cuz they went to bootcamp so now theyre navy seals? I guarantee I outshoot most active duty in any advanced shooting drill. because I put the reps in and time myself. just cuz you wear camo doesn't make you a badass

The dudes who can shoot in the Army are those who were already immersed with guns to begin with, I learned this in basic. Anyways camo is overrated, it's the badges you want to pay attention to.

You should kill yourself.

You're a retard.

You think that making 60k a year is a lot? Kill yourself too.

Welcome to the world where you can't have people like the schizo transexual down the road having access to weapons that can kill hundreds of people in literally 60 seconds, and not even in the meme way the media uses it. Stop smoking meth, or better yet, kill yourself.

>reeeee i outshoot people using my benchrest rifle and haven't shot standing up for over 12 years because muh MOA
Kill yourself.