Gym carry

How the hell am I supposed to carry at the gym? Any options besides a tiny ass gun AIWB? Pocket holsters are pretty much unusable in gym shorts. I'm not one of those hoodie guys. I also don't want to carry AIWB cuz my dick reaches almost my knee and I don't want to shoot it off.

Attached: 6-Reasons-You-Should-Never-Open-a-Gym.jpg (620x349, 149K)

Attached: Mike Pence.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

Keep your gym bag close by.

Belly band

Get big enough to hurl a 45lb plate like a frisbee to decapitate people, you fucking puny ass dork.

This plus pocket gun are how I carry and jog

keister carry.

You'll need to work your glutes till you can easily conceal your chosen side arm and expel it quickly using only your sphincter muscles. If a shooter comes you don't want to get caught with a hand up your ass.

Attached: ass attack.gif (380x185, 1020K)

this

Why do you need to carry at your gym? Find a better gym.

>Why do you need
Stopped reading there.

Attached: 1550565076151.jpg (750x846, 39K)

>need

No bags on the gym floor you fat faggots

It was a question. A legitimate threat would necessitate carry.
Then again I've never been to a shitty gym, and had worked out at home for the most part.

if you're autistic enough to carry on your person at the gym just buy a home gym and work out at home instead

Keep a small gym back nearby if you must you stupid faggot, but keep it out of the walk ways. Even the cops and vets put their shit in the locker or leave it in the car. Nobody is going to walk into a building full of imposing men, many of them cops or veterans, and try anything. If you're actually working out it is impossible for you to CC while doing so, you'd have to be open carrying on a leg rig or something.

T. works out more than you and carries everywhere, except the gym.

make your own garage/backyard gym

Pretty much this. This question is as dumb as "How do conceal carry while swimming" or "Whats the best ankle holster for going over to my fuckbuddies place".

>he doesnt tie a mini revolver to his swimming trunks
Come the fuck on dude.

>my dick reaches almost my knee
bullshit, post dick or fuck off faggot

You know if you could probably actually shove a mini revolver in a jock strap under trunks. An incredibly autistic and slightly gay carry method for when you ALWAYS need a gun.

>brings his weapon into the gym

HOLY GROUND McCLOUD!

Attached: f83.jpg (700x381, 84K)

Gym bag that never leaves your sight and that you're always within nigger snatch-and-run distance from.

If they have a clear bag policy or no bags at all, a subtle big ass knife clipped in your pocket. Don't get in fights at the gym. If in the off chance there's a mass shooting just charge the faggot and die an hero.

>Even the cops and vets put their shit in the locker

Nope, I could come across some gangbanger I've arrested who wants to start shit. I carry inner thigh which is easy to get to in gym shorts, and have a knife clipped in my pocket.

Quit larping

>I carry inner thigh
leglet detected

>brings a knife to a weight fight

you'd lose bro...

tie glock 43 to nuts by the trigger
make it partially visible as a power move and assert alpha dominance

Attached: cULvSQJl_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

FANNY PACK
A
N
N
Y

P
A
C
K

picture for clear understanding.

Attached: human.png (958x1010, 37K)

jetfire/bobcat (pocket/mouse gun) in a belly band or in your shirts pocket.
yes I've done it

>I've arrested
PIG DETECTED

G26 and a spare G19 mag in a Blackhawk medium fanny pack. My gym is secured by two 2000lb magnets, but I still carry because fuck you all

All my fuck buddies know I carry, gun play mother fucker. ayeeee breaking all the rules. (sup right hand) LOL

smart carry

Honest question: What are you going to do when you get ordered to confiscate my guns?

Attached: 1492119316347.jpg (666x500, 129K)

are you a tax payer?

Except that's exactly what a shooters mentallity will be like
>walk in
>no guns
>shoot at everyone
Most people are too tired to think correctly to try to take this guy down right away. I'd rather have my gym bag and have a chance to shoot back.

It's just a matter of WHEN not IF some retard decided to shoot up a gym. After all the random shootings going around I can't be the only one that has one in his gym bag either in the locker or on hand.

>the first retard to die
>the post
I'm safe everywhere guys!

It's a tough solution.

You can carry in your Fanny pack (stores chalk (if you're into that), protein bars, other stuff) but the only way to look cool with a Fanny pack is to be ripped. If you're ripped, it already lower the chance that you're gonna be put in a situation where you need a gun.

>If you're ripped
you'll present the biggest threat and be the most important target. Proof is, being a human vegetable that never hits the gym solves the problem.

Checkmate.

Attached: 1423875477119.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Derringer in a jock strap nuzzled between your balls

I cant stop laughing bruvs