*blocks your path*

>*blocks your path*
>*pumps shotgun*
>HALT

wat do?

Attached: harell.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wallowa.com/news/harrell-freed-of-manslaughter-charges-in-troy-shooting/article_b148a9a9-2280-5ca8-968f-3e7a84fcdc1a.html
wallowa.com/news/i-will-be-exonerated-troy-shooting-defendant-vows/article_8394c2ff-a065-5019-a4a2-7d8ef0aa7ad8.html
eastoregonian.com/news/local/family-friends-recall-weston-man-s-humor-joy/article_357670d3-c5c4-55ac-8c71-3374cf5678a9.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t41bMUtYPOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Throw a meat target at him, he'll be too busy examining the unscientific results like a fuckwit to notice I'm about to beat him to death with a ballistic gel block.

Based

>FUCK YOU COCKSUCKER

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 4K)

Shoot him while he's racking the shotgun, obviously.

He's a reasonable man. I wouldn't be worried

Ask him what shot and brand shell he’s using and how it compares with with other popular shells

I'M QUICK TO THE DRAW!

Attached: 9c54c1b4dfda35dafdeeb4b75a7f9d70--horses-bizarre.jpg (236x305, 24K)

Tell him that my semi-auto shotgun is "JUST AS GOOD" as his pump.

Hey paul, what's up?

Wrong

HORU HORSU

Run

Remind him that he got lucky with the other two and getting away with a third murder is unlikely.

Raise my hands, say "Yes, sir.", and ponder how I appeared on the Hood River area.

Context?

He murdered 2 babies in cold blood because they were "genetic trash shitskins" according to him.

Attached: 1550872967613.gif (624x352, 1.23M)

you sure about that?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>can run faster than buckshot that travels at the pace of a cheetah in full sprint

Waited behind a texas steakhouse one day until anyone passed and shot two black immigrants, reportedly saying "Guess this was a successful..steak out." according to eye witnesses.

Ignore the other two people. He's known to have shot and killed two people in self defense according to court records.

>BUT I DON'T WANNA SHOOT MY TiCOOOONDAAAS

I figures it twas b8, and 2 people holy shit, howd that shit go down?

Is that somethong hes talked about on his videos or something people dug up about his past?

wow you mock the results of the meat target AND Water Mellon Lung Tissue™???

blasphemy

Dug up about his past.

TIL we are made of ballistic gel AMA

One was home defense, he shot someone with a pump shotgun. Another time he was camping and someone circled his campsite, drove through his campfire, then tried to run over his wife. Killed him with an AR.
wallowa.com/news/harrell-freed-of-manslaughter-charges-in-troy-shooting/article_b148a9a9-2280-5ca8-968f-3e7a84fcdc1a.html

Both. I believe he mentioned it in one of his videos when people gave him shit for giving the boomercore advice of "they'll throw you in prison for shooting someone with an AR" then he drops the bombshell of "well actually, I shot someone with a pump shotgun and no one gave a fuck, did it again with an AR and they charged me with murder" (paraphrasing). Basically he pointed out he might genuinely be the only man alive who has done both and can say what it was like legally. And it seems right. It's impossible to find anything about the first shooting, while the other one went to court. He won, but he had to fight it.

He then later gave a more thorough breakdown of what happened.

People dug it up.
wallowa.com/news/i-will-be-exonerated-troy-shooting-defendant-vows/article_8394c2ff-a065-5019-a4a2-7d8ef0aa7ad8.html
Here's one

""I am not a flight risk; I didn't leave the scene," Harrell said. "I am absolutely confident that, when the facts come to light, I will be exonerated.""

Not sure about the other.

Show him my perfectly white teeth and ask for tips on dental care

What the hell, man? I just subscribed to your YouTube channel last week.

He has mentioned at least one incident on a video, the image OP posted is from that video

Brush and floss

Tell him, "We're not on the range today, so you won't have to bear with gunfire." That will stop him from pulling the trigger.

Interesting as hell fellas, thanks for the info, I had no idea he had gone through that

Got a link to this video? Appears to be Altamont Pass, which is visible from my house.
Quick search through his youtube gives nothing.

Attached: 1550873250855.jpg (1242x1878, 332K)

The meat target is probably a better representation of a chest cavity than ballistic gel. He could probably pick a better lung tissue simulator than watermelon, and if he could find tissue that hasn't been dead for a while it could be better. But he's on the right track. Tissue is not homogenous.

I think it's Top 5 Guns for HD, might be Shotguns Don't Suck for HD

I stop in my tracks and keep my hands where he can see them. I'm not stupid enough to fuck around in that situation and not creative enough to come up with a funny greentext.

Realize that I'm white and Harrel only shoots minorities out of deep racial hatred so I just greet him politely and keep going

He just walked into my ambush

Attached: 533.jpg (850x479, 64K)

Get behind some POS Corolla and take his sexdolls hostage

Tell him that I flossed twice today

Crunch his numbers

>Oh hi Paul
>anyone ever ask you about that plastic case thing on your jacket?

He would probably respect knowing your limits.

Ask him to describe in detail some random police shootout from yesteryear. While he's sperging away i'll prep some coffee and snacks. Maybe grab some woobies.

He's my ASMR.

The fuck is a woobie

Make a slip

To the town of Walla Walla rode a stranger one fine day
spread firearms facts around him had a lot of shit to say
no one dared to say twice nothing no one dared to take a sip
the stranger there among them had a big Steyr on his hip

It was late on Saturday evening when he rode into the town
He was camping with his wife there slowly looking all around
He's a dentist loose and running came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to shoot a chrono with the big Steyr on his hip

In the town there lived an outlaw by the name of Robert Mills
20 men had tried to take him and those 20 were his kills
He was vicious and a killer though a youth of 26
And the truck he called his weapon had all kinds of little tricks

Now the stranger started talking made it plain to folks around
was a former army ranger wouldn't be to long in town
He came here for competition with his muzzleloading kit
and he quickly angered Robert with his dry and cunning wit

It was later that same evening when they had their fatal meet
Robert Mills trusted his life on the automobile's speed
Paul Harell then aimed his Sporter A1 Colt AR-15
and poked some holes into the outlaw's pickup's window screen

>he doesn't know what a woobie is
Never gonna make it

Based

Oh you poor bastard. The good news is they're cheap!

I literally slept with one last night.

kek

Paul Harrell certified bad ass, firearm expert , CIB recipient and ....licensed dental hygienist.

Urban dictionary nigger.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190224-064931_Firefox.jpg (1061x973, 228K)

fuck off Jow Forums

Yeah but I don't like looking shit like this up. It's more comfy to be spoonfed by anonys that give me (you)s.

you triggered my feels.

Attached: buster1-1-1-1.jpg (1142x1800, 236K)

>takes my pickup and drives towards his wife

POST THIS ON HIS CHANNEL

>grabs AR47 instead
>HALT!
what do?

Attached: Halt.png (798x754, 422K)

He's only mentioned them briefly as anecdotes. He also had shots lobbed at him by some hillbillies while he was rabbit hunting with buddies but he didn't shoot back

this but ironically

Attached: a15.jpg (861x645, 96K)

Drive my truck at his wife.

Inform him about the JC Higgins sale at the local Big Lots, luring him away and allowing me to bypass his post.

Attached: 242389329473.jpg (250x239, 6K)

>RIA smeiauto shotgun
>full choke tube down the barrel
L-lewd

Thought he used oranges for lung tissue.

Attached: 1543353716048.gif (500x300, 1.84M)

Pretty sure he mentions some of it in his home defense video, his favorite shotgun video, or both. Apparently he tried the good 'ol "just rack the slide and they'll run scared", turns out it's a meme so he just blasted the dude.

I've googled a bit, but it doesn't make much sense.

The guy he shot at that camp site is supposedly the nicest guy in the world:

eastoregonian.com/news/local/family-friends-recall-weston-man-s-humor-joy/article_357670d3-c5c4-55ac-8c71-3374cf5678a9.html

Basically i am baffled as to why the guy would drive thru the camp fire and then try to ram a truck.

If he was black would you be giving him the benefit of the doubt?

Yeah, says his family and friends. That's a "dindu"-situation

I realize that family and friends aren't impartial. I'm just wondering what actually happened, and if the guy was actually in a rage trying to drive them over or if Harrell overreacted on someone making a simple mistake.

Considering Harrel was freed in court we can safely assume the other guy acted wrongly.

Depends on the season

Shoot him with my gun because mine is always loaded.

Bruh, what's your problem? Am I sipping too loud for you? *SIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*

Attached: siiiiip.png (1001x994, 1.68M)

>no one dared to take a sip
what didn't you understand about that?

>Moostache hairs outside of mouth width

Attached: Grooming_Standard.jpg (624x352, 22K)

Ask him to explain the nuances and benefits of rimmed cartridges vs. rimless cartridges, then use that 5 hour window to slowly escape

Attached: phar.jpg (214x236, 8K)

Judge

"Grooming standards" is a lot less funny knowing that Sixta's actor is a convicted pedophile.

>he dindu nufin he was a good boi
Typical.

youtube.com/watch?v=t41bMUtYPOI

got a little chuckle out of me

>I believe he mentioned it in one of his videos when people gave him shit for giving the boomercore advice of "they'll throw you in prison for shooting someone with an AR" then he drops the bombshell of "well actually, I shot someone with a pump shotgun and no one gave a fuck
Which video was this?

No u

Pulverize my lung tissue daddy

That Quadruple Amputee knew he was going to die traveling

It was Sixta himself, not the actor. Fact check for once

Attached: image.jpg (326x294, 32K)

based and checked

cringe

>inb4 insane rant about how a dentist assistant greased cops and judges

If only a whole thread that was basically that didn’t happen I’d still have hope for the mentally challenged

Tell him that he should stew the jackrabbits he shoots.

"Your shoes untied"

>Proceed to run him over 4 times with truck.
>Steal boots
>pocket money
>Sell shotgun.
>Carry on