This is what Chinese stealth looks like

This is what Chinese stealth looks like.

Attached: smoke.jpg (407x306, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globaltimes.cn/content/1136914.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1546220294352.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

For some extra good measures....
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门ching chong ring rong ding dong

This is what American stealth looks like.

Attached: 266149613-smoke-rises-at-the-site-of-a-f-35-fighter-jet-crash-in-beaufort-south-carolina-us-septembe (2022x1516, 285K)

>Implying the aircraft with the best safety record in our inventory is unsafe in comparison to literally any other aircraft.

Attached: 1550821609508.jpg (762x785, 193K)

Instead of relying on fancy technology to hide it's radar cross section, it just belches out a smoke screen to hide itself. Most impressive, most impressive indeed.

The F-35 has an outstanding safety record and has not killed a single person, which is pretty unusual for a fighter jet program. The Tomcat killed 6 pilots aviators alone due to flat spins.

Attached: cant climb cant turn.webm (564x448, 2.92M)

can't detect the plane if the smog is so thick it blocks radar

>one plane crashed over the entire 13 year long development cycle so that means they're all bad

Attached: 1550449158439.png (1400x586, 692K)

You could say the same about the J-20 and J-31, both with 0 accidents under their belt while the F-35 has 2.

I don't know why, smoky planes only work when you have twin engines. It legit looks fine. Single engine? Yeah that's just BRRRAAPPPPPPP.

Fucking ell

Attached: 1534738972206.jpg (124x111, 3K)

The smoke makes it blend perfectly in chinese smog

I M P L E S S I V E

I mean looks like they've copied *merishit close enough.

Attached: f-22 smoke.jpg (1024x626, 257K)

I wonder if americans were memeing the same way about japanese technology in the 60's.

that's anemic performance, a Sukhoi would do that maneuver combination in half the time carrying twice the payload

Besides the fact that the number of F-35s and the amount of time they have been flying dwarfs the J-20 and J-31 programmes making any comparison laughable, how do you know their development is incident free? This is the country that still claims about 300 "violent rioters" died in June 1989, only 6 people died in the 1996 Intelsat launch disaster that blew up a whole villager of spectators, buried the train carriages before an investigation into the 2011 Wenzhou train collision, and epidemics like SARS in 2003 only come to light when they spread outside China and accountable health systems report on it? Do you really think the PLAAF is even a fraction as open and accountable as the US DoD on aircraft programmes?

How many sukhois are stealth?

Quantum smoke, impressive.

>a Sukhoi would do that maneuver combination in half the time carrying twice the payload
kek okay, that must be why all videos of Flankers showing off supermaneuverability are without payload and most likely with low fuel, because it's just an airshow gimmick to look cool and woo crowds, same applies to this F-35 webm.

Su-47 and Su-57.

Why does it smoke? Wrong air/fuel ratio (burning too much fuel?

Diesel must smoke.

Bad Head gasket

The RD-93 has an incomplete compuston stage.

Maybe they should add an catalytic converter to the nozzle

>This is what Chinese stealth looks like.
It genuinely is though considering how desperate to hide their fear through ridicule Americans are that they lap this shit up willingly, never considering that China literally wrote the book on hiding your power level by giving your enemy a false sense of security.

Manned jets are already obsolete, so why the fuck would anyone be earnestly developing one except as disinfo?

Sun Tzu said “appear strong when you are weak and weak when you are strong”. China is desperately trying to appear strong. Really makes you think.

>China is desperately trying to appear strong
And yet every attempt consistently falls flat because they're just so comically inept despite their clear desperation, huh?

China is not much following Sun Tzu these days, but the more practically applicable writings of Mao Zedong and his theories on guerrilla warfare.

They don’t fall comically shirt every time though. All of their propaganda states everything they do works perfectly.
>equipping themselves for conventional warfare
>yet following guerilla warfare tactics
Yeah no.

>All of their propaganda states everything they do works perfectly.
Because it is working perfectly since the purpose was to play into the American fantasy.

...That aside, you can see the difference between outward-facing material and the message you propagate internally, right?

>US
>Quality

IMPRESSIVE

Attached: J-20 vs F-35 quality resize.jpg (2000x955, 245K)

With social media and such existing, there is no difference between inward and outward facing propaganda anymore. And what American fantasy, that China is much stronger than the US? What American has that fantasy, besides the government trying to drum up more investor money?

>there is no difference between inward and outward facing propaganda anymore
They speak a different language and have an extensive filter dividing their domestic internet from the rest of the world, with overt state control over social media.

This is also a retarded thing to say considering the difference between the two has been enshrined in US law with the Smith-Mundt Act which was updated just a few years ago specifically because of how huge that distinction is.

>And what American fantasy, that China is much stronger than the US?
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, huh? I feel like you're out of your depth here, idiot.

Attached: content.jpg (900x671, 63K)

>They speak a different language and have an extensive filter dividing their domestic internet from the rest of the world, with overt state control over social media.
Which evidently doesn’t work, because we hear about shit from inside of China all the damn time. You being here is evidence against it, Chang.
>This is also a retarded thing to say considering the difference between the two has been enshrined in US law with the Smith-Mundt Act which was updated just a few years ago specifically because of how huge that distinction is.
Well good thing I’m not discussing it from a legal standpoint. If people outside of the country can hear and understand your “internal” propaganda, it isn’t very internal is it? That’s what’s important, not what some lawyers drum up in a courtroom.
>Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, huh? I feel like you're out of your depth here, idiot.
Dodging the question AND an ad hominem attack. Wew lad. Sounds like something someone who can’t prove their point would do. Please chang, tell me what fantasy you refer to.

You're pathetic.

Its all smoke screen and mirrors.

Speaking of desperation, this post.

And assuming you’re ,
you just threw away your argument. Thanks for playing.

but user, that is a raptor.

then again... why is he checking his phone at 800 mph?

they were

laughed more then I should have.

>18 years later

I still feel china just copies wing design and still has no clue how aerodynamics work.

Attached: cow.jpg (592x515, 50K)

Actually they're always bitching about not being a threat to the world

>an ad hominem
Actually user that's referred to as "getting dunked on" and your opponent is entitled to do it after you've already single-handedly lost the argument without him even needing to do anything.

You're too fucking dumb for this conversation and there's no reason anybody would want to engage you further after you've demonstrated that you can't keep track of what's going on.

Holy shit you are desperate. Congrats on your self-awarded victory you incredible retard.

>Not even the same plane

>y-your just desperate!
Wow, look at all this Chink cope I’ve stirred up from three posts. Honestly the easiest thing I’ve ever had the pleasure of doing. Stay mad Chang.

Those threads will be hilarious in 20 years when China will undeniably be stronger than USA.

Attached: china stronk.png (770x1807, 545K)

BRRRRAAAPP

Attached: S-70 Ojotnik and Su-57.jpg (2520x837, 1.27M)

>both with 0 accidents
>believing chinese propaganda

Combustor design. You know how every jet used to smoke like a diesel truck? It was due to primitive combustors, modern jets smoke very little because the combustors are highly optimized for efficiency. Modern military jets still leave a faint trail under some conditions, but nothing like what's in the OP picture. I wouldn't be surprised if the chinese jet smokes more than an american or european jet does, but I'm guessing that photo has been altered to increase the darkness of the smoke trail. That thing is smoking like a B-52 in the 50s.

>I'm guessing that photo has been altered to increase the darkness of the smoke trail
Not really, it just flies on shitty a Chinese copycat of an ancient Soviet Fulcrum engine variant.

Attached: mig-29 (15).jpg (1980x1316, 481K)

Attached: elf_high.gif (460x320, 3.71M)

Because the locations these planes are tested at are highly populated. News of PLAAF crashes gets out FAST. The balance beam awac incident comes to mind and that was in the mountains.

>there is no difference between inward and outward facing propaganda anymore.
An asinine statement to make.

It’s not a copy. It’s an imported RD33. You’re dumb as shit.

Truly invisible

Attached: china-jiangsu-smog-1130-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 63K)

>Wow they're writing essays on something they must know everything about it!

Buddy you've never read a scholarly article have you?

>be doing 'research'
>research papers are 50% references to other papers
>repeat for infinity
FUCK
lmao

>China is not much following Sun Tzu these days, but the more practically applicable writings of Mao Zedong and his theories on guerrilla warfare.

Have you read Zedong's book on guerrilla warfare? It is mostly mediocre, vastly unapplicable to modern situations, and generally was an underwhelming dread of a read to me.

There is NOTHING stealthy about the Su-47.
The Su-57 is a Su-35 mod with a stealth body kit that the Russians still fucked up on.

Using old RD-93 (which is a RD-33 but with an aux-gearbox on the bottom) engines designed in the late 70's before FADEC became standard.

If they had the newer RD-33MK/-93MK ( and whatever the Chinese copy name will be, WS-13 B or C) engines, which have modern engine technology (internally cooled, single crystal structure, super alloy turbine blades allowing for much higher burn temperatures and pressure for one), the smoke would be more along F-22/-35 levels of a little puff during initial acceleration then clean again.

These old engines burn black when accelerating, burn brown when cruising. New engines burn light brown when accelerating, and clean when cruising.

Russians have caught up with Europe in engine tech, China is still catching up, America is of course already doing the next gen in tests.

Buddy, I can view your propaganda whether it’s directed at your people or whether it’s not. All of it is going outwards, just half of it isn’t intentional.

You know that doesn't actually work right?

My not app on my phone crashes when i try to paste that into it thanks to chink spyware n parts so I'm inclined to belive it'll make sone slantey eyed shitposter disconnect when his pc tries to load the page.

I don't have a relivant image on my phone and there's a blackout so I can't get on my pc for the proper reacton image so enjoy this picture of my unlce's shy cat.

Attached: 20190223_224711.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

>that elevator

this picture never fail to ammuse me

Do you not know how scientific research works?

Does this mean cows would be fast around the Nurburgring? Looks like a decent amount of down force by to massive low pressure zone around the utters.

You know its just shilling and there is no point telling that subhuman faggot?

धारा 295ए, 153ए आईपीसी Section 295A, 153A Indian Penal Code धारा 66ए सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी कानून Section 66A Information Technology Act भूत शौचालय ghost toilets गटर मछली gutter fish मुफ्त कृष्णा सनाथम्मा नायक Krishna Sannathamma Naik Arrest प्रतिबंधित मोदी कैरिएचर Banned Modi Caricatures श्रीवास्तव शिशु गिरोह बलात्कार लखनऊ Srivastava infant gang rape Lucknow बॉम्बे हिंदी 1995 Bombay 1995 ₹500 ₹1000 मणिपुर अपरिपक्वता Manipur indepence मुफ्त ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ Free Khalistan मुफ्त भूटान Free Bhutan मुफ्त दक्षिण तिब्बत Free South Tibet मुफ्त कश्मीर Free Kashmir मुफ्त कालापानी Free Kalapani अक्साई चिन 1962 भगत रिपोर्ट Banned literature: Bhagat Report Henderson Brooks भारत का चीन युद्ध India's War Neville Maxwell निर्बाध विजय Unarmed Victory Bertrand Russell हिमालयी गलती Himalayan Blunder John Dalvi 1949 से चीन के विदेश संबंध Foreign Relations Since 1949 Alan Lawrence अमेरिकी क्रांति से ब्रिटिश साम्राज्य और राष्ट्रमंडल का विकास The Evolution of the British Empire and Commonwealth from the American Revolution Alfred LeRoy Burt जॉन एफ कैनेडी के पत्र। JFKPOF-118a-009 JFKNSF-111-016 Papers of John F. Kennedy. Presidential Papers. President's Office Files.

And there go all the Hindu shitposter (cant do anything about the 5 rupee shills)

I just realised that jet engines are basically super powerful brap machines.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1536886056836.jpg (706x543, 61K)

Really? You read Chinese?

Is that why every video of a sukhoi doing the same maneuver is at an airshow with a few minutes of fuel in the tank?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Bahaha

But why would smoke matter when China is using "quantum radar" to detect every time an american pilot glances in their general direction OP :^)

impressive.

Attached: you ARE the pumps!.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

Implessive*

I wouldn't hate chinks so much if they weren't such blatant IP thieves. Parasites.

this. at least the Russians were original and had a kind of cool aesthetic.

As an amerifat, this 100%. If another super power is going to rise up. It should do it off lies, war, and exploiting weak allies. Not lies, war, explioting weak allies AND the enemies states greed. I can't believe it.

>Because the locations these planes are tested at are highly populated.

So was Beijing during the Tienanmen Square Massacre.

You fail to convince anybody chink.

>There is NOTHING stealthy about the Su-47.
Except for S-ducts, internal weapons bay, RAM coating, canopy metalization, frequency-selective radome, angled fins, aligned surfaces and the fact that Sukhoi DB lists it as a stealth testbed.
>The Su-57 is a Su-35 mod with a stealth body kit
Imagine being this mad, lol.

Attached: su stealth.jpg (2822x4000, 3.08M)

Are you intentionally being retarded?

even the chink said that SU-57 is superior without stealth even!
globaltimes.cn/content/1136914.shtml

>globaltimes.cn

Attached: keksimus maximus.jpg (308x325, 19K)

if you have chinkcom publication mouthpiece praising foreign tech, you'd better believe it

The Su-57 is a body kit. The Su-35 already has internal weapons bay and RAM.

Attached: 081108-F-0782R-165.jpg (3983x2211, 2.96M)

maybe some gay putin memes?

good arguement, doesent stop his point. theres no reason to trust chinas propoganda about the supremacy of its military when all evidence contrary stares you in the face. theres no reason to start believing them, no precedent to believe the chinese air-forces quality control is high or its personell are well trained and many reasons to believe the contrary. the chinese are an unreliable source on information about the chinese, for obvious reasons. Never reveal your hand, bluff it out and try to win off a shit hand is their strategy, only idiots buy into it.

Didn't know mental institution patients are allowed to use internet in the US. How progressive.

Attached: mig-3 & mig-35 (1).jpg (1307x934, 134K)

You’re retarded. Like really fucking retarded.

here, ill give you what you want
(you)

This is proof that F-22 is just an F-15 with a stealth body kit.

>evidence against chinese superiority

Attached: soon.jpg (800x709, 129K)

>some news reports about economic predictions of china having to do with the quality and competency of its air force

I dont know if or why you would shilling or if its just typical edgy contrarianism.

Gotta hit those smog goals.

If you can't build a military strong enough to defend your nation, just fuck up the nation's environment so bad that there's no reason to defend it in the first place

itt: ass blasted chinks

Attached: 1545395107467.jpg (812x810, 243K)

RD-33 and its derivatives (RD-93, WS-13) suck it big time

Shit in the 40's, shit today.
A time honored Mikoyan legacy.

Sun Tzu also said, "China is the strongest military in the world"