Jow Forums's pants

recommend me some pants
what pants do you wear
do they work well with your CCW?
do you like them?

Attached: pants.png (636x830, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

propper.com/mens-tactical-pant-lightweight.html
crewbossppe.com/category/wildland-fire/wildland-pants/classic-brush-pant-7-oz-advance-khaki
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/british-military-surplus-commando-wool-sweater-olive-drab-used?a=604859
grey-shop.ru/Special-suits/Gorka-Suits/Gorka-V-Gretta
grey-shop.ru/Vest/Russian-Vests/Lazutchik-M
grey-shop.ru/Accessories/Balaclavas-Masks/Shemagh
grey-shop.ru/Underclothing/Underwear/Russian-Army-Sweater
grey-shop.ru/Protection-Equipment/Tactical-Gloves/half-gloves-force
grey-shop.ru/Basic/Military-Boots/cobra-summer
legionusa.com/vepr-rifle-7.62x39mm-russian-classic.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't wear pants.

I only wear camo cargo shorts and sweatpants

what pattern

I wear jeans in public so I don't look autistic.

jeans, every day. blue

Jeans, they're all fucked in the fit department so pick what fits you best. I used to wear Levis 501s until they fucked themselves so now I'm having to get used to Wranglers.

This. So many brands have changed their cuts. I remember when straight leg meant something.

how are Duluth's offerings?

Just get normal jeans

Propper makes an excellent tactical pant at an affordable cost. I own several pairs and have put them through hell training and at the range without any tearing. Most cops I know wear these as well. One of the main reasons they're so popular around me is that they're available at our local military/law enforcement supply shop.

propper.com/mens-tactical-pant-lightweight.html

Attached: propper-tactical-pant-lightweight-ripstop-mens-hero-khaki-f525250250_1.jpg (416x700, 25K)

am I the only person who has literally never worn jeans? The material feels weird to me

Tactical distributor makes some normie looking pants with lots of pockets. Would recommend.

Usually jeans, but I just bought two pairs of the wrangler outdoor stretch cargo pants. Theyre thin and very stretchy. Stitching is ok, but theyre $22, and they also make them in a fleece lined set up.

I wore mine hiking yesterday, and slipped off a boulder into a stream up to my abdomen. They were dry enough from just bodyheat in about another 45 minutes of hiking. Temps were in the low 40's and cloudy.

I figure if they dont hold up very well I'm only out $22. If theyre half decent, I might throw another pair in my bob for 3 season activities.

Yes

Dearborn Denim for jeans, First-Spear for khaki shooting pants, and modded ancient M81 BDUs that were issued to me in 05 for competition / LARPing / innawoods.

Alright, I was gifted a pair of the firehose pants and they have lasted long enough but they're built like canoe pants, tough and heavy. Also hot as hell and frankly overpriced. Haven't had experience with any of their other stuff because they're more expensive than what I already use and am happy with.

I wear either jeans or some camo pants I picked up at a small surplus store
>I'm 95% sure it's M81 Woodland

Here's a pic

Attached: 15509869999195437381065741224615.jpg (4160x3120, 3.7M)

Get some higher quality jeans with like spandex or some stretchy shit in them. Seriously, this makes a huge difference. Doesn't even have to be fancy tight fitting calvin kleins, just anything that isn't wal mart tier.

That's tigerstripe, ARVNs home brew in Vietnam.

You can get wranglers with spandex from target. Slight taper cut, moderate weight denim. I bought three pairs about 2-1/2 years ago, theyre holding up well.

You can conceal a full size 1911 in the front pocket of the Duluth flex hose pants.

It's really similar but the actual patterning is closer to some third world woodland pattern, not M81

*snap*

Attached: 1284086206647.jpg (236x252, 7K)

Attached: K militia 2346358489.png (976x1478, 687K)

>not a USPc
Ok hothead

I wear only Rhodesian short shorts.

Attached: 1456991043431.png (324x323, 98K)

Please no bully, I wear them because they are comfortable, fit well, and don't need to be washed much

Can anyone identify these pants?

Attached: IMG_20190224_140824_820.jpg (1180x990, 205K)

>Usually jeans, but I just bought two pairs of the wrangler outdoor stretch cargo pants. Theyre thin and very stretchy. Stitching is ok, but theyre $22, and they also make them in a fleece lined set up.
>I wore mine hiking yesterday, and slipped off a boulder into a stream up to my abdomen. They were dry enough from just bodyheat in about another 45 minutes of hiking. Temps were in the low 40's and cloudy.
>I figure if they dont hold up very well I'm only out $22. If theyre half decent, I might throw another pair in my bob for 3 season activities.

I bought some about 1 ago and they were water resistant.

Bought some recently and lighter fabric and not WR at all.

Still, bought several pair.

One guy told me the seat fabric wears out fast in jumping in and out a car constantly (security gig) but seems ok so far.

IIRC Wrangler is a based company and Levi is poz.

Real Jow Forums wears skirts.

Attached: Photo Feb 07, 02 25 07.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

make sure to do a flip faggot

Well, okay - if you insist.

Attached: Photo Feb 07, 02 55 14.jpg (698x1024, 84K)

Global Hawk a shit

U-2 MASTER RACE

load that airshit you have and shoot yourself in the head, then get a real gun and repeat.

Lose the stockings

Gorka 3

crewbossppe.com/category/wildland-fire/wildland-pants/classic-brush-pant-7-oz-advance-khaki
Best pants for the brush

Attached: CrewBoss Pants.png (800x1124, 1.27M)

How's this?

Attached: Photo Feb 07, 02 24 53.jpg (625x1007, 561K)

Attached: 1549680705827.jpg (635x1129, 551K)

Nice!

You're not in Georgia are you?

Attached: 13AUoOK.jpg (253x526, 25K)

Oh look another thread where a middle age tranny shits up the thread with their snapchat story.

WHAT THE FUCK IS Jow Forums TURNING INTO? fashion tips? really? fucking fags

You have cute legs.
holy shit.

Just picked up some Kuiu attack pants, they seem pretty good and have excellent reviews.

What sweater?

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/british-military-surplus-commando-wool-sweater-olive-drab-used?a=604859

I wear jeans because I'm not autistic and I don't pretend to be in the military.

Steal his look

grey-shop.ru/Special-suits/Gorka-Suits/Gorka-V-Gretta
grey-shop.ru/Vest/Russian-Vests/Lazutchik-M
grey-shop.ru/Accessories/Balaclavas-Masks/Shemagh
grey-shop.ru/Underclothing/Underwear/Russian-Army-Sweater
grey-shop.ru/Protection-Equipment/Tactical-Gloves/half-gloves-force
grey-shop.ru/Basic/Military-Boots/cobra-summer
legionusa.com/vepr-rifle-7.62x39mm-russian-classic.html

Attached: 706.gif (501x585, 14K)

Legitimately somewhat cool looking.

Needs clunky looking boots/10

>higher quality Jean's
>with spandex

Pick one.

The Fire hose fleece lined are comfy as a motherfucker but they aren't a pant I would wear in wet snow or rain. They eventually start absorbing water and that's bad.

Attached: IMG_0077.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

I exclusively wear Duluth flex firehose pants for work and in the field.
I work in Alaska on the deck of a ship, climbing and crawling around all day. They’re fantastic pants for mobility and ergonomics. They wear out after about two years of heavy use. I buy them on sale 30% off minimum, sometimes 40/50%. The fleece lined ones are really good in cold weather. One user above said they’re not good because they eventually absorb water. No shit, they aren’t waterproof. Wear an outer shell/rain gear for that.

Duluth was the first company to sell stretchy work pants and the fact that everyone is imitating them now is a credit to their product.

>No shit, they aren’t waterproof.
"FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels rain and stains"

Pah. Lots of fabric is water repellent. As soon as you move about and lean against anything, that repelling factor is badly reduced. There's a reason why you mustn't touch your tent wall while it rains.

They're reskinned AAF pants, making them Massif cut combat uniform pants. Though a Gorka will do fine, since you're not likely to find Massif uniforms in 2tone tan.

This is me lying down on a beach in Alaska wearing deluth fleece pants. You? not so much.

Attached: IMG_0293.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

Wait your sidearm is a holster? What are you gonna do with it, throw it at them?

Attached: s-l1000[1].jpg (1000x1000, 183K)

Walmart woodland

for summertime, Prana has the Stretch Zion pants. Comfiest fucking pants ever.

Attached: E484EFB8-69BF-4E77-ABCF-F92800FD45D6.png (640x1136, 421K)

SHORT
H
O
R
T

SHORTS
H
O
R
T
S

Wrangler jeans. 10/10, cheap and hide my Glock and my cock.

I wear 5.11 pants, Stryker or something. Yeah, it's nerdy, but they are great pants. They have a shit load of pockets and I carry a lot of crap. The cargo pockets have magazine pockets inside of them, which fit a knife and flashlight really well. Also the pockets are really tough, and I carry at least two sets of keys five days a week. I go through most pockets real fast, the 5.11 ones hold up a lot better.

Arcteryx is king

Attached: m_594c1948f09282add301236e.jpg (580x580, 57K)

Pretty basic 100% cotton straight fit Dockers, I've had the same pairs for years now and there's basically no sign of wear on them at all even though I wear them and work in them pretty constantly. Fabric is smooth and comfortable and hasn't stretched or shrunk anywhere that I can tell. Belt loops are sturdy and fit every belt I've ever put through them, pockets are deep enough for phones, wallets, ID cards, keys etc without being so deep you have to shove half your arm down your pants to get something and have enough room that those things aren't going to be crushed up against your legs or waist when you sit down.

Ive been digging Colombias hiking pants lately, theyre stretchy too so you dont have to buy one size big to iwb and you can were them tighter than jeans while not sacrificing any range of movement. The only problem is anything but slacks or jeans counts towards you maximum 2 pieces of Jow Forumslothing and you start looking like a tacticool retard.

>were issued to me
>for larping
Shut the fuck up

OG Lightweights all day every day. Fuck all this gay tacticool shit.

American Eagle flex jeans are the ultimate cc jean.

For fall/winter you cant go wrong with mountain hardware. Been wearing the same pair when shooting for 5 years now. double knees are barely scuffed.

Attached: Willem_van_Aelst_-_Wild_en_jachttoebehoren_in_een_nis.jpg (2809x3505, 2.23M)

Let's say I'm not carrying now but I will later (Glock 19 in a tier 1 axis slim). My waist is a 32 or whatever. Should I just get 34's for the holster? 2" or so is enough right

I would tell you but they already have trouble keeping my size in stock

switch to wrangler ranger pants, ditched carhart since their quality has gone to shit

>Don't need to be washed much
Uh oh

Based

Lose weight

Pair of jeans. Grow up.

Any Can ID on the pants on the left?

Attached: C0802A8C-4620-405D-8773-E0610262BE41.jpg (600x750, 81K)

They're just regular fucking pants you nonce.

No wonder gopniks love wearing these. Comfy and easy to wear!

Attached: Adidas Joggers.jpg (540x640, 33K)

>I work in Alaska on the deck of a ship
uhhhh, where in Alaska do you work out of roughly?
Also Helly Hansen makes a great pair of waterproof overalls that are like $75 and way more comfortable than the shitty rubber ones
>pic related

Attached: 4367CE88-CAE4-4040-9347-B6D2849DD106.jpg (730x1600, 322K)

I agree on just about any other article of clothing they make but their "lifestyle" pants (IE the ones that """only""" cost `120 bucks a pair) feel so fucking flimsy at the stitching. I've had a few pairs of arc'teryx pants and none of them have lasted very long.

I unironically pony'd up for 5.11 jeans. The slim fit defenders have a contemporary fit, great choice of washes, and the material is great. The magazine pockets on the rear are cool. I carry a spare magazine on my left and my streamlight in the other

I wear slim American eagle flex fit jeans. They’ve got a tiny bit of spandex in them so they stretch. Works amazing for carrying, and they look good.

Athletic cut with built in flex from Old Navy

I have two pair of the ballroom jeans. Comfy as fuck, triple stitched seams, crotch gusset is nice.

Probably in the same line of work as you, judging by your background in the picture.

>thought that I'd just get a couple responses and pick from them
>now have 50 different pants to consider
ya'll are thorough

LAPG Atlas pants. Half the price of the competition, better pockets, and tighter fitting. Love these things.

Wrangler blue jeans. They're based. Not for wet environments though.

I like the atlas pants but they aren't very durable. The stretchy ass is nice though. On a good scale they're less than $30.

Most of my pants for work are propper tac pants and atlas. I'm plainclothes LEO and do wear cargo pants every day, although I probably would even if I wasn't because I love cargo pants. As it is I have to carry two work phones and a bunch of shit in my pockets, and sometimes I don't wear a heavy belt so it's nice to have pocket space.

austrian M75 bdu pants on varusteleka/kommando store
why ccw when I can open carry
absolutely love them

Do you work out of Dutch?
I’m on an OSV

Duluth. All day, everyday.