I'm Don Shipley, retired Navy Seal. I'm back for another AMA. Fire away bros!

I'm Don Shipley, retired Navy Seal. I'm back for another AMA. Fire away bros!

Attached: don.jpg (188x268, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.extremesealexperience.com/movie_Phony-Navy-Seal-Of-The-Week-Jerren-Almon-The-Glass-Eatin-Blackwater-Burglar-Combat-Jumpin-Phony-Seal
youtube.com/channel/UCUxuYuqe-XBFonUGFLETfnA
youtube.com/watch?v=Krc4QUC2Chw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weirdest thing you have personally experienced.

There's so much it's hard to single out any one thing. Be more specific.

Worst part of your training

Most valuable thing you learned from your training

Most valuable thing you learned in the field

If you could go back in time and start over, would you still go Seals? or another spec ops "branch" instead

Are you actually Don?

Can we get confirmation/proof that you're you? Gonna need a timestamp mr.frogman

Yeah I'm gonna need to see some proof it's actually you, also, why did you shut down Extreme Seal Experience? I was ready to go a few weeks ago but saw you shut it down. Do you know of any other SEAL prep courses similar to yours?

Attached: 1421860214110.png (500x280, 205K)

post timestamp

Surf torture first, then dive phase.
The body can truly accomplish anything if the mind believes it.
Don't count on anybody but yourself.

Give me free donuts

Are you fuckin' serious? Get the fuck outta here.

timestamp and ill buy several subscriptions to your website now that the kikes at youtube shut you down.

Star of stage and screen, in the flesh.

Me and Diane are getting older, and we focus on the charity and hunting now. I only bust phonies and hunt now pretty much.

What was the closest you came to death?

Any weapons you worked with that are overrated / underrated?

Go fuck yourself you lumpy prick.

No timestamp, no proof.

Stayed to long admiring the scenery above me coming out of the trunk of a submarine. Door almost me up closing.
The HK416 is overrated. Take a 1911 over anything, bros.

Save the hissy fit. Just get the damn donuts.

I'm a navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills. Get out of here with your stolen valour

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1600x900, 1.26M)

Where can i see your videos since your youtube got unrightfully banned

Lot's of people complain that military service ruins your body (back, knees, etc.). Do you feel that the physical actions you had to undergo made you stronger, or damaged you overall?

What do you drink?

Do the navy seals ever discuss or train for combat against US militia groups?

How has the Seals culture changed over the decades?

That's not a timestamp you nigger

Attached: timestamp.png (1600x900, 1.26M)

yeah it is

I rather have heavy metal daddy thank you very much

Attached: Pat-Mac-Main-Pic.jpg (330x500, 35K)

What are your thoughts of civil war in the U.S. being used in the lexicon of every day people and now popping up in that Joe Rogan Navy SEAL podcast last week? How close do you think the shit really is to setting off?

Jumping out of planes and training and operating injured destroys your body to a point that it can not repair itself sometimes. Depends on if you're a pussy or not.
What'dya got?
Not specifically. They're probably nowhere near as tough as Afgans that live in mud huts and walk up mountains all day. They'd be no sweat.
Like everything. More political.

not a timestamp.
saged and reported, kill yourself nigger.

check out videos.extremesealexperience.com bro. it's all you couls want and more.

What was your specific role, generally speaking, within the team?

What moment during your service was your biggest "God damn I feel like a badass" moment?

Have you read up on your own wikipedia page (or other writing regarding you)? What do they get wrong/what did you wish they included?

Attached: timestamp2.png (1600x900, 1.19M)

>More political.
How so? What does politics have to do with being told what to do and where to go?

holy shit, its really you don!

I served every role at one time or another. In the end before i retired i was Senior Chief.
After i parachuted into Bangladesh and saved missionaries on my first deployment.
I don't read that shit.

Attached: timestamp3.png (1600x900, 1.22M)

What percent of "missions" actually included combat?

Were there times where you ever felt outgunned / doomed?

How much do you trust CAS?

Any thoughts on the Seals that were involved in the recent money theft/murder scandal?

What did you do during downtime for recreation while deployed?

Most realistic movie/TV show you have seen in regards to their depiction of seals?

If you could make any changes to the training of Seals, what would you change?

Enjoy the local culture and drink.
Under Siege.
I would make hell week a month. Just kidding, I wouldn't change a thing.

Hello Don, nice hair.

>youtube really banned his channel

WTF, this is insanity. It's like we're living in a dystopian police state.

videos.extremesealexperience.com/movie_Phony-Navy-Seal-Of-The-Week-Jerren-Almon-The-Glass-Eatin-Blackwater-Burglar-Combat-Jumpin-Phony-Seal
A simple google reverse image search says these images are screenshots from this video.
Go home boys you've been had.

Did you ever do the dawn runs on Coronado with the railroad tie on your shoulders?

Not him, but what was the strangest thing you saw while on a mission? Out in the field, I guess you could say.

Hello, shitstain.

You're just fuckin' jealous you joined the army or some shit and you aren't a SEAL. Go eat a bag of dicks. This is the real Senior Chief Shiply asswipe.

50% required pulling a trigger. Some of it was resistance or evasion, not an actual combat objective to take a point.
30-40 goat herders or rice farmers vs. 12-16 SEALs? Nah, not even close bro.
Close Air Support or Contracted Air Services?
There's bas apples in every bunch. 10% in every group i figure.

Attached: times5.png (1600x900, 1.23M)

What kinds of missions did you hate, and what kinds did you love?

How often did your leadership fuck you over, and what is an example of that happening?

Favorite MRE?

Please tell us the story of a mission, any mission you went on, from start to finish with as much detail as possible.

I was in Africa in the middle of the savannah, these fuckers lived in tents with sticks and shit, had goats and some kind of fuckin dogs, ate with their fingers from a fire. But they had a michael jackson shirt and they would take turns wearing that fucker and when they had it on these dirty fuckers didnt have a care in the world. They thought they were the king of Zaire or some shit. That was pretty strange.

I'm not posting those you fucking turd. Thee's an impostor here. I can't get away from the fuckers man.

You do much room clearing? What's the secret to not getting brained from a concealed enemy expecting an attack from you, already aiming at the doorway?

>40685981

What happened to master cheif

>Actually believing someone on 4chin with no proof
Ahhh to be 14 again

Lemon Pepper Tuna

Kickin ass in retirement.

lost

fuck you nigger

Attached: 6.png (1600x900, 1.18M)

Is that your real hair? What product do you use? Do you moisturize?

They really did, this is insane.
youtube.com/channel/UCUxuYuqe-XBFonUGFLETfnA

Attached: don.png (991x128, 12K)

Then post a timestamp yourself. It's not fucking hard.

As a Brit I don't get why do the SEALs exist? is it just some cross service dick waving exercise?
Surely there are better special forces in services that actually have infantry to recruit from?

Supposing this is the real person in this photo, and considering you won't timestamp it, you're probably not, you were just a SWCC driver, not an operator.

what did he supposedly do anyways?

His video outing chief shitting bull as a fraud destroyed the Media's smirking covington kids narrative. The kikes couldn't let him get away with that.

Attached: nathan-phillips-vietnam-veteran__33253.png (850x691, 476K)

Hello Don. Thank you for your past and current service exposing retards.

Props on your hair as well.

What can you tell me about knives? What do you think about Winkler, mission, mad dog, busse knives if anything?

What do you think about knife / gear manufacturers that sell themselves as making "SEAL knives " SEAL shoes " etc...?

I'm not serving in any branch civil or military, but if I were I think I'd be mad as fuck!

Cheers from Spain

Where'd you score the sweet hairpiece?

Someone go report OP to Don, so he can be outed as the biggest stolen valor case Yet

I have a shirt like that.

yes its real

For close infiltration and rescue in small squads

jamie morgan kane complained

Report me to myself? topkek.

prove it post a photo of the anchor tattoo I know you have on your nuts. I saw it after I sucked your cock in front of those prisoners in Somalia, I know you remember Big Dong Don...

Use guns. SEAL stuff is a gimmick.

I trimmed it from your moms pube fro

>I'm Don Shipley, retired Navy Seal.
YOU'RE not Don Shipley, you doughey fuck
I'M Don Shipley

Attached: 1548206112987.jpg (253x199, 7K)

Jewtube deleted his channel today fwiw

>What do you think about knife / gear manufacturers that sell themselves as making "SEAL knives " SEAL shoes " etc...?
To each his own.
We all have to make a buck in this good ole U.S. of A
Hell, I just got done shooting a promotion with Draeger. We're selling inflatible LAR Vs for home swimming pools

Attached: NIGGA10.25 PM.png (477x383, 418K)

the impostor is back

>the impostor is back
you sad sack, gold-brickin' mother......I told Diane I wouldn't swear, but you watch it, buddy

Here! I just changed my shirt to prove IT'S ME!

Attached: NIGGA10.31 PM 001.png (477x383, 370K)

smooth filename, exlax

>smooth filename, exlax
My nephews set up my webcam image system, you Boatswain's Mate

Attached: NIGGA10.31 PM.png (477x383, 352K)

OP was behind this
youtube.com/watch?v=Krc4QUC2Chw

Attached: NIGGA10.34 PM.png (477x383, 423K)

is that lumpy fuck you? lol youre a dickface lol

>youre a dickface

Attached: NIGGA04.51 PM 001.png (501x384, 468K)

How's the hair squid?

Attached: IMG_2729.jpg (435x329, 37K)

Your generation completely sold the country out, allowed the vast majority of the manufacturing jobs to be exported overseas, and left the borders open for decades. These days, literally anyone in the world can be an American, as long as they're able to step foot in the country. Because of what your generation did, being an American effectively means nothing. America is just another place to shop.

Do you honestly expect any thinking person to give a fuck about your "service?"

how do i become an effective stolen valor?

also is it okay to do stolen valor for good like beg for money as a marine then give money to some charities

Navy seals are based.

Attached: NavySeals.jpg (750x497, 63K)

>ITT
>We're don shipley

Attached: donshipley.jpg (520x290, 28K)

bump

Attached: 9mm_Xtreme_Defender_Underwood_Ammo__69054.1444838599.1280.1280-1.jpg (784x532, 67K)

change shirts again, poseur?

check out my videos at videos.extremesealexperience.com for information on how to effectively steal valor and for your modified dd214 needs