Can we for real have a pro police appreciation thread? I'm sick of the demonization

Attached: 2014-10-24-1033-thumb.jpg (570x365, 96K)

no
cops are big cucks

Attached: 130.jpg (600x522, 40K)

Fuck the state

Attached: 1523169248892.jpg (1024x700, 95K)

Attached: oh shit im sorry.png (170x198, 10K)

No. Because the police are payed too much to enforce laws that don't need enforced and punish those who do their absolute damnedest to be an upright citizen while being incapable of doing what they're needed for (protecting the public)

Fuck that jazz.

His name was Tuttle.

Attached: 47e45bf9-Suspects.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>can we get a bootlicker thread in here

I have some German ones

Attached: title.jpg (780x438, 52K)

Attached: Munich SEK.jpg (1024x576, 157K)

waito piggu in picture want to take guns. Many such cases!

No, his name was Adamska.

Attached: revolver ocelot shot by XOF team posing as police.png (990x604, 1.27M)

The few sheriffs departments aside, most metro and state police tail wag to whatever the local politicians want. When it comes down to it, I am not going to believe your average cop will sacrifice their paychecks, benefits, and pensions just for the 2nd Amendment.

No fuck off

fuck off bootlicker

Attached: 1543322922132.jpg (640x639, 200K)

I've known dozens of cops personally. There might be politically appointed douche-bags at the top... but they would get fragged if they ever sent there men out against the public. There is no way on Earth that the police will turn on law abiding citizens. Cops hate criminals - and they would prefer if granny shot the motherfucker breaking into her house.

I agree that tyranny must be fought. We must be prepared for it to happen... but don't freak out. Cops are some of the most red-pilled conservative folks you'll ever see. Honestly, how could they not be with what they deal with?

They do want to disarm crazy people. But even so, are they going to go along with every white male being declared crazy? That is a big jump.

Bombs away, Mr. Mcveigh!

I would

OINK OINK

The state is evil and anyone who enforces its will that isn't evil is willfully ignorant. They get away with a lot of shit because it mostly only happens to apes, not people.

Also the police force is a dumping ground for army rejects and walmart security guards who wanted a raise and for every good one there's three idiots and a truly evil one that's more or less a wannabe school shooter whose dad never let him have a gun in highschool. You can spot them by things like tattoos, short stature, feminine appearance, and custom AR-15s.

It is funny because last ass cops are fundamentally the most ethical cops. They only arrest peeps when peeps need to be thrown in jail.

those were the days.....sigh

Attached: 1549933269167.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

>complain that police aren't trained enough and are corrupt
>wants them to be paid less and trained less.
Ok.

>the state is evil
>the state totally doesn't build roads, infrastructure, regulate food and drug safety, disease control, education, national parks, a standing army
>tattoos now are signs of a murderer in year of our lord 2019 when 25 percent of the population has tattoos
>custom ar-15's are now signs of being a jack booted thug
You should heavily consider an hero user.

Uhh no.

This guy has the same sticker on his car. Bootlickers love getting treated like shit.

Attached: 0Gikd1kui3YZ.webm (640x640, 2.72M)

What a little bitch boy. I need a full source video with some sound.

You just want to fap. I see through your lies.

Go fellate Federal Zogbots somewhere else, cuck.

My car got stolen by some Mexican gang bangers in Moorhead, MN back in the 1990s. The Moorhead Police Department found it and returned it to me intact within days.

I bet he got some chocolate.

Attached: Self steppin snek.jpg (540x539, 56K)

>they're already overpaid to shit and get to rob motorists
>th-they just need more shekels fo' dem progrums! trust me gooyyy

Ok.

>build roads, infrastructure, regulate food, yadayada.....

Pigs do none of these things though, and yeah these manlet traits like shitty tattoos and over-the-top ARs tend to correlate with shithead cops.

>MFW most Jow Forumsommandos would be begging for police if they lived on a nigger cesspool or Beaner gang war zone

But because many of you live in nice areas. You’ll never know what it means to network with police officers.

But if it was up to me and we lived in a more pro gun and pro defense society in general and less liberals. I’d say less police, because then gang members and mentally ill apes would be easy pickens for removing degenerate law breakers.

See: France

Attached: 1546150536695.jpg (640x639, 70K)

They are tools of the state. Fuck big government and fuck anyone who is willing to take a paycheck and walk around looking like some paramilitary goon. Shove that boot up your ass you authoritarian faggot.

They are nothing but armed tax collectors.

>As opposed to LARP'ing in a gear queer thread for free

Okay buddy. It's okay to play pretend when your doing it right?

honestly cops are low iq fags

t. friendly with a prosocuter and many cops

They are actually less likely to get injured or killed on the job then arborists, trash men, or construction workers.

Yet they whine like pussy faggots until their union makes them unfireable.

I believe there is an IQ above which you are not allowed to be a cop

A police officer who was fired last March for alleged misconduct — his second dismissal in 12 years — had the latest dismissal overturned in arbitration, the city announced Wednesday.

Bedinelli has been fired from the Springfield police twice and each time he has had the dismissal overturned on appeal.

He was hired in 1996.

In 2007, he was fired by then-Police Commissioner Edward Flynn for his role in an 2 a.m. off-duty brawl the night after Christmas inside the Ale House, a Worthington Street bar not far from the police station.

Two women reported that Bedinelli attacked them while they were arguing with the bartender.

He appealed the decision and won an arbitration case. He was reinstated in 2009 and collected two years in back pay, totaling $65,000.

In this most recent case, Bedinelli was fired by Commissioner Barbieri in March of last year following two separate internal investigations into his conduct while on duty and off.

One of the complaints was filed by a woman in November 2017 who reported Bedinelli had hit her twice in the chest and used pepper spray on her.

The other case concerned a report involving domestic violence from February 2018 that left a woman with injuries. Details of that case were limited.

Bedinelli has a long history of discipline problems during his career.

He was suspended for six months as a result of a 1997 incident where he left his post on the dispatch desk without permission to go to his house after learning his two Rottweilers had escaped his yard and attacked an 8-year-old girl.

In all, Bedinelli has been the subject of 18 separate internal investigations over his career. These include a 2008 complaint when he reported his gun had been stolen, and a 2004 complaint from a free-lance female photographer, who identified Bedinelli as the officer who slapped his badge on her windshield and repeatedly called her “bitch” during a parking dispute in the Worthington Street club quarter.

>Totally typical cop story

Bombs away, Mr. Mcveigh!

It misses that he redirected ambulances away from the girls so he could protect his dog who broke out.

Averages $104k a year, still has his job. No consequences except lost overtime.

fuck off pig cock sucker. Police and LEOs are not welcomed here. Go back to Jow Forums

I like our police, one bike cop came up to me and some friends and had a friendly chat once when we were out with class. Nice guy.

Attached: 20190224_143639.jpg (1440x1072, 931K)

>be American
>see down syndrome retard sucking on a pacifier open carrying an AR-15 with 5 mass in his plate carrier
>you salute him and thank him for protecting FREEDOM and LIBERTY
>continue you life down the Wal-Mart isle
>see cop wearing badge with camo pants on
>blood starts boiling
>have to take medication to prevent heart attack due to morbid obesity
>try to turn your rascal what but your wife's black boyfriend is in the way
>forced to ride past cop
>he says "excuse me"
>"AM I BEING DETAINED, YOU FUCKING PIG? YOU WANT TO SHOOT ANOTHER BLACK MAN? WELL HES STANDING RIGHT THERE NEXT TO MY WIFE"
>he keeps walking
>you upload another post to your blog about how you saw a militarized police officer out looking to murder people of color
LAND OF THE FREE

HOME OF THE """BRAVE"""

>Bane?

Attached: Besøksdag-Øvelse-Nordlys-081.jpg (800x533, 89K)

Oh I forgot
>get shot

>muh oppression of African Americans
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Americans are a cuckold race. Americans literally have cuckold genes, hence why their nation is like 50% white people and you sit there while blacks fuck your wife and burn down your cities. How can you justify this unless you accept that Americans have been bred to be pathetic?

Americans can't even win a war. It's in your genetics to be losers. This is what you just shoot each other every day when you're not watching your mother take miles of black bull dick.

I laugh every time and American dies and it happens so often because you ducking retarded just overdose or shoot yourselves.

Duck you

What country do you hail from? I guarantee you it's only the coastal and big city pieces of shit that want to let niggers burn and rape everything.

Qvak qvak.

As the last reasonable person on Earth, I'll have an individual cop appreciation thread but not an all cop appreciation thread.
Just having an occupation does not make you a hero. Too many cops are ready to force us to fuck goats if such a law was made.

I get along well with local PD. They work with the community and embrace public service. State and feds are openly unwelcome.

Attached: 1540167818196.jpg (1024x635, 73K)

Israel, now bow to me

I simply LOVE the police. God bless the police, and God bless America. They are the thin blue line between honest law-abiding citizens and violent criminals. Please officer, would you fuck my wife? She normally prefers niggers, but hey, policemen are just as dumb and violent animals as black guys.

Attached: 27669455112_fd9661f66c.jpg (490x462, 32K)

So this thread sucks shit

DOWN SYNDROME, DIAPER-WEARING RETARD WITH GUN AT WALMART = GOOD

COP WITH CARGO PANTS = MILITARIZED VIOLENT POLICE STATE

Americans literally think like this. No wonder they lose every war. No wonder their nation is majority brown people.

Americans literally shit their pants at Wal-Mart. They literally are too fat to wipe their asses so they just shit in the supermarket and keep walking. They're inbred animals.

Americans shoot themselves every day. I would shoot myself too if I was and American.

Unironically want to see every cop on the planet get a bluetooth-induced brain aneurysm simultaneously thanks to a cool and popular smartphone virus.

Attached: 1540755052929.webm (320x180, 2.92M)

I down syndrome and I use gun shoot you insult America

We proud land of free I own rifle to shoot coz dad said I smart I no abortion

Shoot shoot bang bang weeeeee hooooo

So hows the third world? Or are you one of those Israelis that gets paid to post here? Either way keep trying, we've heard it all before.

I work for an intelligence agency.

I'm smarter than you.
I have a better job them you.
I have a better house them you.
I'm stronger than you.
I can run farther than you and faster.
I have a better wife them you.
I can shoot faster than you.

I'm literally superior to you in every way. Keep on crying on the internet though, redneck.

ME AMERICAN

YOU POST THING I NO LIKE

ME UPSET

HOW THIS HAPPEN??

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOSSS

>COP WITH CARGO PANTS = MILITARIZED VIOLENT POLICE STATE

IDK man do you think maybe that opinion might have something do with giving military equipment to the violent cops in a police state?

Attached: 0_tfoX2HDCQ3ORr7bQ_.jpg (1200x630, 193K)

doubt

Attached: 1_0EqH0ovp8pYtjQ5j1-LDog.png (925x410, 120K)

Even though this is a LARP you will be the first to go glowie

>wife

So much for being smarter

Attached: 1546677308874.jpg (1280x1183, 413K)

ME AMERICAN

NO STEP ON ME

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

I WANT TO OWN TANK

SHALL NOT INFRINGE, LIBTARDS

YOU MAD ABOUT SCARY ASSAULT RIFLES LIBTARDS?

oh wait wtf that cop wears a helmet etc no you can't do that no good can't be allowed military assault helmets in scared in a best little bitch please take away their guns mommy government i so scared

Third world I assume then.

How's working as a delivery boy working out for you?

LMAO. I'm literally superior to you in every conceivable way. You are inferior. You have a tiny penis and it makes you angry.

>muh dick

Ah, diversity hire I see

Attached: 1550040758770.png (209x258, 73K)

>are they going to go along with
Yes, they always have and always are going to go along with literally anything, because they're wageslave drones.

The thing about having an authoritarian complex like cops do is that you always submit to authority in the end because you believe in big dogs and little dogs and obedience.

Attached: 1534233823722.jpg (720x960, 111K)

America has more poverty and violence than classified third worlds.

What does that tell you? To me, it shows Americans are genetically inferior. The average American IQ is like 90.

how about just no threads about cops in general? it never amounts to anything more than "BOOT LICKER BOOT LICKER!/COMMIE NIGGER COMMIE NIGGER!" shitposting anyway.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tiny American penis.

>implying that isn't niggers dragging the average down

So do you think you're being stalked by just one delivery boy or do you think all anons are delivery boys, and you're being hounded by a confederacy of delivery boys?

For the record, I would never be a delivery boy, because that would involve going outside.

How about just no cops?

Attached: CoreaxCgVtIUAAA9j4R.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

Fuck off bootlickers

>defending the states gross misuse of taxpayer dollars to build shit roads, schools, and kill dirt farmers in third world countries
>defending the mentally stunted bootlickers that infringe on our rights every day
Imagine being this much of a cuck

As an American I can tell you this is inaccurate. The cop would rage out, I'd unsling my AR-15 and mag dump in his general direction, killing numerous obese children. Then my rascal tips over.

He unloads on me, hitting more obese children.

I die of a heart attack.

While reloading he chokes on a jelly donut and also dies.

Everyone stands up, blood and dead obese children everywhere.

>"I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America, and to the Republic, for which it stands, one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all"

To all the cops who:
* see Jesus or whoever in the eyes of every citizen they encounter
* abhor corruption
* refuse to allow their sacred duty to turn into revenue generation
* respect the rights of the public no matter what the prevailing winds say
* ask questions first, shoot later, knowing full well it may cost them their life some day, but may also spare an innocent person
* stay humble when its possible

...y'all are the heroes we all grew up wanting to be. We need more of you, and we're all (even the ones who don't realize it) grateful that you're out there.

>manage fine without police from 10000BC to 1800AD
>allow jews into the country
>suddenly need police
really gets the noggin joggin

PS I'm being sarcastic since no such cop exists, obviously.

>manage fine
uhhhhh

>durr y no 1 on gun board that promoat 2nd amandmant rites like state funded gang that do anytheng governmint tell them 2 do!?
Fuck off to plebbit you kike

Attached: 13DE75E4-BFD0-4528-8354-9F5396BC434A.jpg (562x757, 282K)

Attached: holy fuck.png (1280x720, 883K)

You're right, there was the eruption of Pompeii, which could have been averted if only they'd had a civilian police force.

PS the common perception that people are historically barbaric whenever they're not enslaved is a complete fucking fiction. For most of human civilisation we had alternative systems to giving guns to a blue goon squad, and in the future we'll figure out something better, too.
We have technology now that didn't exist just a couple of decades ago, so pretending the police are inevitable and there's no alternative so we shouldn't even try to think of one is fucking retarded in the literal sense.

The police are easy replaceable with private security teams which are cheaper and have quicker response times.

Attached: 809A15E7-191D-4DE8-A2E6-CD0CD9F69E37.jpg (790x444, 78K)

No
sage

if you're a cop you're not a hero you're a chicken shit. Fire fighters are heroes they run into burning buildings. What do you do write tickets? bust kiddos for weed? tased an 80 year old? Oh wait there's that one time when you and five of your buddies stomped that wife beater (another chicken shit who only ever beat up a woman) sorry, thank you for your service.

But please try to explain how your choice of career is respectable, a lifetime where most nights you'll be picking up drunks who puke piss and shit themselves in your back seat. Enjoy!

>cop wearing badge with camo pants on
gtfo commie you've never even been to america

I see its European posting time

I Don't think that way
Your argument is full of emotion and is bad

Also those employees are actually held responsible, dont hide behind every one else when they fucked up

Attached: 3lVq5dZ.jpg (499x385, 108K)

I just don’t get it. Most people are cunts. Most cops are people.

But somehow if you give a cunt a gun & badge he’s suddenly not a cunt? Watching the way they cover for each other’s immoral behavior acting like they’re some sort of mafia turned me off from becoming one.

GIVE THEM THE TUTTLE REBUTTLE

Attached: 1545458087306.jpg (1024x682, 73K)

Private security will just act as personal retainers for whoever pays the most