Im about to undergo knee surgery and be stuck at home for a month...

Im about to undergo knee surgery and be stuck at home for a month, what's some Jow Forums shit i can do while im virtually bedridden?

Attached: 1550011748773.jpg (474x523, 112K)

Nothing, We're trapped in the cycle and we will not escape until our worlds lie in ruin. No matter what, the cycle resets on Monday.

Attached: images (1).png (248x204, 9K)

Fuck

pellet rifle plinking, sling shots (assuming you have a back yard) idk go to the mall and grab some tits and ass and then blame it on the pain killers

Snap caps, get your dry fire game on

Take lots of Oxy/k/ontin and play with loaded firearms.

Dryfire and watch every single Paul Harrell video from start to finish.

watch anime day in and day out like the majority of Jow Forums

it's fun

There are a number of things available while your splayed out like a robot on a livestream
>play some Jow Forums vidya like stalker or new Metro
>clean all of the guns, then clean them again
>read some war stories, I just finished Spearhead about a Pershing tank crew in WWII
>attach bayonet to any rifle, attempt to pick up shit around bed
>kill yourself
>beat your meat like an iraqi wife

Attached: 1546721019977.jpg (540x705, 208K)

play through the metro and stalker series. play squad, arma, rs2, etc. watch fun movies.

You guys are all based as fuck

Get an airsoft or replica gun so you get the weight and sight setup of a rifle then use the people on your tv for target acquisition drills/sighting/etc

Or use an unloaded rifle just don’t be stupid with it

download Krita and make memes

Read historical / philosophical Jow Forums literature

Play Jow Forums vidya (civ 5, il2 1946, STALKER)

Read up on bomb making / how to do other illegal shit

And I know I'm gonna get called a faggot for this, but if I was you I'd start reading some comfy ass shit written by /mlp/ anons. This option comes ivan chesnovov approved. God rest his soul.

Can somebody link this user to the ar/k/?

What's dangerous about this again? I always hear people talking about how firearms and opioids are dangerous. Why? Do you become whiter?

Attached: 1526266673809.jpg (1080x1083, 169K)

This, but instead take mushrooms and meditate on life.

Also, OP, start day drinking in bed.

Work on your trigger squeeze. Watch youtube videos about mud brick construction and rain water collection and use this knowledge to build a shelter when you're well. Work on your trigger squeeze. Do curls.

Watch lots of movies too.

Search Jow Forums archives for Jow Forumsino threads.

Oh fuck yeah, user, get some grip strength tools, you could be a fucking animal in a month.

Only old / based fags help out their fellow anons.

Attached: SUNSKI-Hand-Grip-Strength-Fitness-Gym-Wrist.jpg_350x350.jpg (350x350, 37K)

Attached: 1418573273456.jpg (508x379, 43K)

this nigga knows whats up.

also, FTE drills, oxy and vodka, memorizing ballistic charts, homemade suppressor cottage industry, whining like a little bitch in a mirror, mastery of Killzone 3, and of course, masturbation.

worked for me when I had a colon re section.

Attached: IMG_20180917_213558435.jpg (3264x1836, 319K)

Listen to podcasts. Molyneux and tds/ftn on therightstuff.biz are ones that I've enjoyed.

I've heard lots of shit about how great the hardcore history podcast is.

Brew your own booze next to your bed, before the month is over you'll have something to enjoy.

Try mead.

translate the do/k/ument into Russian

Attached: esad.jpg (598x664, 93K)

Reload. Reload thousands of rounds, and when you're well enough to shoot, blow through all of it

problem?

Attached: 41+sDKs2jHL._SX425_.jpg (425x434, 13K)

Make a lightning link and some DIAS for fun as you sit around

Take upart your most beloved gun until you know it inside and out