Felons Arms General /fag/

Making a thread for fellow felons such as myself (armed robbery as a mid teen) who have an interest in firearms and what we do to get our firearm fix.

Info on how to get your right to bear arms back will also be posted so we can have funs once more

Everyone has the right to bear arms, no exclusions.

Attached: 1514374638317.jpg (768x719, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VsSYngXbCc0
youtu.be/1K-vpokw0gU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't have that right you piece of shit. We were all teenagers and we didn't commit armed robbery, sorry faggot. Go get a pocket knife from you local Walgreens you degenerate fuck.

>he complies with unconstitutional legislation
Cuck.

>he enforces unconstitutional legislation
Faggot.

>implying OP did any sort of robbery
>implying OP isn't just roleplaying
>implying this thread isn't shit
Fuck off OP

>implying people don't fulfill their debt to society once they are out of jail.
>implying that people with criminal pasts cant be rehabilitated and become contributing members of society.

Go fuck yourself.

You deserve to still be in jail

>Everyone has the right to bear arms, no exclusions.

Lol no.

Don't listen to these cucks op, this is a good idea. Let them being salty and mad, just hide their posts.

They can't be rehabilited you faggot. Sending in a 18 year that slings xtc with a bunch of murdering niggers and spics doesn't rehabilitate him, you're a fucking moron if you think the justice system works.

I had nothing man, my mom was struggling and my father was MIA I thought I could get some cash in the house and should have known better.
Believe what you want
It never ends man. Did my time and payed my dues but I can't begin to tell you the amount of places that just stonewall me for my past. I can understand why people repeat offend when they are locked out of the world forever.
Maybe I do, but now that i'm out I want to at least try to be a better person if only for my mom
Thanks

You should go back to prison till you learn reddit spacing is also a crime too, faggot.

If you don't believe the justice system works, why would you support its ability to deprive people of a natural right?

black powder aren't classified as firearms.
get pic related

Attached: 1849 pocket.jpg (601x459, 82K)

This. Get into black powder weapons. They're real fuckin neato anyway.

>Go get a pocket knife from you local Walgreens you degenerate fuck.
Not OP but my walgreens doesnt sell pocket knives. Do you mean walmart?

Yeah man. Did end up getting a repro 1853 enfield and that is the bomb. One of my local gun shops refuses to serve me and has banned me because someone told them about my past when I was in for a browse so no BP from there.

Make your own, you can get what you need from the garden store

Not from the US but I believe airguns aren't regulated. You can get some cool shit legally. See: youtu.be/VsSYngXbCc0
Also fuck all the cucks in this thread. You served your time so you should have your rights back. You're not morally oblieged to follow the law which infringes on your rights.

that would be correct if there weren't 50 states in the union, many consider them firearms, even more prohibit felon cucks from carrying a weapon of any kind.

8/10 troll thread, this gun b gud

I love how the same board that gives out (public domain) bomb making graphics somehow has something against felons working within the law to even have a chance to smell there constitutional rights. Boot licking dog shooters the lot of them.

Not a felon but would love to do a cheap black powder revolver or mussel loader kit. What should I look for?

>mussel loader

Attached: CornishMussels.jpg (2500x1875, 737K)

>he doesn't use mussels as projectiles

OP if you do care about the law look at buying BP firearms as others have mentioned.

If you don't give a fuck about the law, you could buy a blank firing gun and convert it by getting a proper barrel for it and doing some DIY conversion. Since it's already illegal (because of felony, not because conversion is illegal in the States) but hard to track of, you might as well go full on and get a full auto blank gun while you're at it.

>Man telling Man what Rights, Natural Rights at that, they are "allowed" to have
Yikes. Tyrants, be in the State or Individuals are the whole reason for Rights in there first place

Follow the advice of this absolute Chad: youtu.be/1K-vpokw0gU

I got your back user. People are arrogant and judgemental as fuck, and they generally grew up in sheltered existences they're judging you from. Other's are just Cluster B personalities who don't understand why everyone isn't like them. Anyway there is nowhere in our Constitution that says after you pay your dues you're supposed to be red flagged and essentially blacklisted possibly for decades or life, after serving your court ordered punishment. In fact, it's completely contrary to your 8th Amendment Right, and sadly the American as an individual, the standard Normie and shit head, is becoming more and more tyrannical, thinking of more control, more control. There are however on a more positive note, people both sides of the political aisle who know it's wrong so you got that goin, so I Libertarians or Sovereign types and even on the Left you have alot of SJW or Marxist types who understand the inherent wrongness and cruelty in the post justice, "justice system

If your white get 80 percent firearms. If your not get out of my country.