Take out earplug after extensive range range outing consisting largely of AR magdumps

>take out earplug after extensive range range outing consisting largely of AR magdumps
>realize one was never actually IN the ear properly
>ear still ringing 20 hours later

Oh god oh fuck this is my life now.

Attached: 1549864650142.jpg (640x634, 60K)

Welcome to Hell

>2019
>not using electronic muffs

>Use electronic muffs
>be a derp
>unseat your muff with your cheek weld

>realize one was never actually IN the ear properly
Just how do you fuck up this badly?

Do you exclusively shoot old N-PAPs with the high comb stock or...

Roll the plug until it is thin, then shove it in your ear pretty deeply. It will expand and fill all the space.

I can't tell you how many people I see with plugs barely in their ears because they just tried to stuff them in without rolling them.

No, just pointing out that a tard is going to have a hard life no matter they do.

Always double up my boy

Cool story
But, your first shot should tell you if you are wearing your hearing protection properly.

Well you're not wrong.

Generations of infantrymen didn't have, and then were not allowed hearing protection. Stop being a pussy.

>not dumping hot glue in your ears for the perfect fit

Dummies. The scar tissue lowers my ability to hear and thus prevents hearing damage get on my level

WHAT?

Eh, just lay on your side with the ringing ear down for a few hours - sometimes wearing plugs for too long can cause wax to build up and a blockage can also cause ringing.

Hot shower, lay on side, see if it helps because the alternative is that you were too fucking retarded to realize your earpro wasn't seated properly and I don't want to believe anyone is that dumb.

The fact that you didn't notice any pain/noise as you were shooting means it probably isn't anywhere near as bad as it could have been.

Plugs and muffs every time to protect what little I have left.

>realizing after the fact
this is either fake or you're just a massive retard

I’ve had the eeeeeeee for most of my life now. It’s not bad at all. You get used to it.

WHAT?

Why aren’t you wearing both plugs and muffs?
Mag dumping? Grow up

>decades of cars didn't have seatbelts and people still crashed. Don't be a pussy.

This. Jow Forums is just full of colossal pussies.

Yeah, hearing loss isn't a joke, and you're not tough for destroying the functionality of one of your senses you moron. It's different if you're in battle, cause that's an extreme life or death situation so hearing loss is acceptable, but going to the range isn't life or death so precautions for health aren't "pussy". You know those same infantrymen didn't wear safety glasses either, should we stop wearing those too cause they didnt?

Your logic is shit and you're the exact type of fudd at the range that can't shoot a group to save his life and looks like a fat neverserved slob

>the use of modern man made inventions makes you less of a man

Attached: 9F0837C5-A6F7-497D-8821-3826CDFAC5C0.jpg (780x780, 150K)

I've had anons tell me I'm retarded/paranoid for doubling up but this is exactly why. Terrified of the EEEEEE getting worse.

Time to buy a ceiling or box fan

Protect your hearing user, I have the EEeeEE’s and is very annoying at times. I have never experienced true silence

I'm a pilot+aircraft mechanic so the EEEE is unavoidable, but I do what I can. Pretty mild right now. Unsure whether it's hearing loss or jaw issues, my jaw pops and cracks every now and then. Fucking tinnitus

WHAT?

It's not the use of, it's the cuntish bitching about a one time "accident".

Attached: faff8ad883a3018e11efe53b626afee11eac6fb3f89af0143bba3113bbe9d10c.jpg (1252x1252, 202K)

My Dad was one of those and he's fucking deaf so no thanks.

>I thought I buckled my seatbelt but it didn't fasten. When I hit the brakes I slid forward and got a slight abrasion on my SAND FILLED VAGINA! SHIT THE FUCK UP YOU RAGING... I WOULD CALL YOU A FAGGOT BUT THAT WOULD BE INSULTING TO MEN WHO CAN TAKE A DICK WITHOUT CRYING.

The amount of fucking stupid in this thread is unacceptable.

I thought I was the only one! N-PAP and my carcano sporter with a cheek pad like to knock my earpro off under recoil.
That's why I went electronic and double up. It's like only wearing one set of plugs.

Hell fucking yeah dude I can't wait to have hearing aids at 40 like my Gulf War 1 vet uncle, shit looks tight.

Hearing loss was #1 disability claim for the VA. From what I understand, it's gotten so bad, the VA won't cover it anymore.

>make yourself deaf at the range
>not able to hear dangers approaching when you need to

Attached: 5noHKsb.jpg (500x300, 63K)

Right. That's what happens when you dont let infantry wear hearing protection.

WHAT DID HE SAY?