Bakelite meme

I've decided I need a bakelite magazine. Only place I find them is gunbroker for like $120. Buy one?

Attached: Tula-long-top-2-660x585.jpg (660x585, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jesticearms.com/Mags
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Bakelite mag for $120
The fuck dude
They should cost less than $10.

Attached: 1551019760792.png (285x252, 152K)

>gunjoker

Try the files first. I'm sure you can find something there way cheaper.

Yes but apparently they don't anymore

just import your own, plenty of cheap russian sellers if you know where to look, can even get in vss mags and shit that way

Go on boomerfiles, you should be able to get one for half that, but I haven't checked in a while

7.62 bakes usually go for around $60 on akfiles. 5.45 bakes are still in stores usually cost around $45.

And these places to look would be?
>just a dude trying to find some fucking 7.62 bakes

jesticearms.com/Mags

A few Russian dudes have them for like $30 on akfiles. Just search the marketplace.

> t. guy who has around 100 bakelite mags that he got from the files

Thanks fellas

They haven't activated in account in ages
I'm still waiting for mine that I created last summer

Membership is closed at akfiles, there was a big thread about it.

They locked it down because half the threads are about killing people.

You will pay about 60$ a piece now but Jesus Christ dude just lurk /Akg/ go in akfiles there are always people selling some

Attached: 59BFB4BE-AB9D-47A4-ADB2-7D5C79FA58A1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

Then you did something wrong because I got my account activated back in September

Attached: 571219CB-B681-4D20-AF7C-77C468EECCA0.jpg (1125x1473, 2M)

Your probably a leftist infiltrator or a minority and they smelled your stench commie.

Attached: 1550629842522.png (888x894, 520K)

Owner of the site is a girl btw and a total MILF, so even on a gun forum you were BTFO by woman,

email the mods

i waited a month and then emailed them and they activated it the day i emailed

They probably got tired of banning me. I've gotten 26 accounts banned over the last 3 years. Naolith is a huge faggot.

yeah sure if you don't mind jamal expanding your sphincter a bit after you go to prison for an ITAR violation

no way really?

He's wheelchair bound and is a literal welfare leech on disability, He doesn't have much long left thankfully.

He's also pro muslim.

itar covers exports you dumb nigger

not surprised, he always sounded like a huge fucking fag

I always figured he was, he gets super triggered and seen him issue a permaban first time a bunch of times for speaking ill of the dune coons.

first offence permaban*

>be akfiles member
>go to news section
>top thread is a 5 page thread on what major cities should be nuked and how we should send 100M people to the gas chamber

nice.

Attached: 1480374841552.png (799x797, 41K)

I didn't know the files was based, I've never left the marketplace

Pics pls

You need a special permit to import magazines. I'm sure people have done it in small amounts without getting caught but I've looked into the regulations and it's not legal without the permit.

t. Licensed Customs Broker

It's in 27 CFR 478.119

Gotta file an application on an ATF form 6 and get approval from the Director before you can import magazines that accept more than 10 rounds.

Is that the revive the confederacy thread lol, it's hilarious.

Attached: image-2-2.jpg (960x580, 66K)

Show me where I can buy a bake for $10 today and I'll mail you 50rd of 5.45 on the spot

Former USSR nations are verbotten. Can't bring in shit from any former USSR nation. Most cheap mags are in Ukraine. Some guys tried to bring them in with fake stickers which said 'made in bulgaria" after storing them there for a while. They got raped.

-t russian speaker who tried to do it the legal way and got a hard NO from our beloved government

You also need to be registered as an importer of defense articles / etc etc. You dont specifically need an 02(iirc) ffl, but you have to register with the department of state for mags / non firearm parts / etc etc and receive approval for every defense article you import / export.

This is not a field you want to fuck up in.