What is your favorite gun cleaner Jow Forums ?

What is your favorite gun cleaner Jow Forums ?

Attached: gun-with-cleaners-on-table.jpg (1060x596, 149K)

I'm partial to Rosa, she's been on staff for about six months now, but really a top notch worker, and she lets me hit it at least weekly in the cloakroom which is a nice bonus, obviously.

elbow grease, kid

Attached: Dhvnom2WkAcg-Mu.jpg (1200x684, 62K)

All-in-one cleaners are for s o y boys and women

Break Free CLP because I like the weird logo

2nd choice is Ballistol because I like the colors on the can

Ballistol. Smells bizarre, cleans everything, doesn't ruin wood.

Ballistol because it's Eco friendly.

Attached: Yuuko-Aioi-Realistic-nichijou-32300170-394-500.jpg (788x1000, 126K)

Mineral spirits

EEZOX

Balistol

Ballistol and water solution for corrosive shit, Hoppes No. 9 for everything else.

My cum.

Automobile brake cleaner strips it bare. Be careful on fine blue or stainless. You need to oil all surfaces quickly as possible after using.
But to clean up defiled actions or hard core degreasing, it rocks.
Use it on exterior surfaces before creakote or rattle can camo.

Protip #2
Acetone works wonders on plastic fouled shotgun barrels. Melts wad buildup fast. Pour it in the fat end and bronze brush immediately. You know what I mean if you're a competitive clay breaker.

I like break free because I'm a lazy fuck who can't be bothered to clean and oil so I just get it all over with in one step.

Coconut oil. Pic related
t. poorfag

Attached: 893637481.jpg (691x921, 134K)

Underrated

Attached: 5Kg7Y04.jpg (431x450, 68K)

clp oil works wonders

Unless you're shooting corrosive or live in a very humid area, cleaning guns is a meme. For modern firearms, I just use a rag to wipe away excessive carbon fouling in the action and keep all moving surfaces lightly oiled. For older guns and blued steel guns, I do the same thing, but keep all steel surfaces lightly oiled as well.

Oh yeah, really, did this, really happen, or, did you, just have like, 90 fucking, commas, in your pocket, which, you, had to get out, before, the sheer weight, of the commas, made your pants, fall, down, and, everyone would laugh, at, your Duck Tales underwear, obviously,?,

Can't go wrong with the original

Attached: 81dnAuQ68hL._SY679_.jpg (306x679, 26K)

I use this to oil my slide every night. It works extremely well and keeps everything running smoothly. Just a small dab right along the shaft of your cocked gun will provide all the lubrication you need to finish the job.

Pretty much this with a grain of salt. Wipe it and oil it until like 1500 rounds and then clean it.

He didn't use the commas wrong, Jamal.

Attached: 079_-269360582.jpg (600x800, 46K)

Attached: file.png (1501x1000, 1.01M)

You are using too much

this.

Otherwise Ballsitol and Vasellin

Attached: 1551014843641.jpg (420x519, 40K)

I didn't say he used them wrong, double nigger. There's a big difference between a properly structured sentence and a fucking mile of bullshit with dozens of pauses, even if "used properly". You probably put a rake in your butthole and drag it around the yard. Someone asks, "what the fuck you doing?" you respond "I'M rAkInG lEaVeS, jAmAl.. It'S bEiNg UsEd PrOpErLy, JaMaL.."

I just use lithium grease on bolts and bolt carriers and use CLP on everything else to keep lightly oiled and to prevent surface rust.

Hopes #9 (for that smell) on a patch through the barrel every now and again.

Birch ash, liquid silver and owl blood

Attached: whatiskdoingtothatalien.jpg (510x275, 27K)

I found this to be extremely effective.

Attached: brunox-turbospray_6.jpg (715x720, 83K)

CLP works just fine for me

I only use skub on all of my guns one good coat and the carbon comes right off with some compressed air

Attached: SkubIRL.jpg (500x354, 17K)

ballistol because i love the smell and it won't give me cancer

I use grease so I just wipe everything off with a paper town or rag, then reapply grease. Carbon doesn't build up or stick to anything enough to need solvents

Literally everything you need

Attached: 20190219_202638.jpg (4032x1960, 1.96M)

SKUB is terrible for your gun, what a fucking idiot

nitro benzene

What does each one specifically do?

I love skub, it’s great for guns, based skubbro

RaZuzeChrontortriger

Attached: 15510392803301781447311.jpg (4160x3120, 3.91M)

>sub 80IQ post

Mesa Moma

Attached: 15510394416441630906705.jpg (4160x3120, 3.57M)

this, new to guns. understand hoppe's 9 but not sure why you'd have multiple oils.

Breath deeply boy, the tendies are almost ready.

Shutup retard

I like Ballistol because it does a decent job of cleaning, lubing, and preventing rust while not being toxic like Break Free and Hoppe's.

For heavy protection on a gun I don't shoot much I might break out something else.

Hoppes no.9 and MPRO7 for carbon, sweet's 7.62 for copper. Lubriplate for lubrication

>Break Free
Is nontoxic

Hoppe's for the bore
3in1(ties can be literally any clp but 3in1 is the cheapest and they all do the same thing) for scrubbing
Motor oil for corrosion prevention and cold-weather lubrication
Grease for hot-weather lubrication

desu 3in1 will work as lube/corrosion prevention but not nearly as well as synthetic motor oil or grease

3in1/clp is all you'd use for field cleaning.

kill yourself.

Primarily mobil 1. It does a reasonable job of breaking down stuff and obviously lubricates and protects.

If mobil 1 doesn't get the job done, electrical contact cleaner (if indoors) or brake cleaner when outdoors. Vegetable oil also cleans well if you need a non toxic option. But you should wipe it all off and lube up with mobil 1. Vegetable oil does wonders especially on stainless steel.

samefag

Dis.

*breathes heavily in Swiss*

I tried it in my K31s, switched to FrogLube grease and have switched again to Ballistol grease. I liked all 3, only problem with the Froglube was discoloration after a while.

Lol no

where you get ballistol grease

G96 works great.
Plus it smells like gingerbread.

...Ballistol grease...? You have my attention, user

I'd use it if their synthetic/ non toxic formula had the same smell. Until then, I use slip 2000 ewl for lube. Mpro7 gun cleaner for solvent. My guns feel safe and eco friendly to handle, play with, and smell. Alg go juice is a great lube too. It smells like crayons or saw dust.

Slip2000 carbon killer followed up with EWL

I buy surplus solvent when I see it. I also buy Ballistol and whatever grease is cheapest. I buy Hoppes for special occasions. I have a friend that loves Eezox, doesnt work any better.

Fuck you nigger I just like the taste.