What are the best ways to waste your time while being deployed...

what are the best ways to waste your time while being deployed, except for the obvious working out/fapping/gaming/gun care?

Attached: 009.webm (640x640, 748K)

Attached: 1548857200923.jpg (960x960, 124K)

Learning a useful skill. Bring a fucking book for EMT certs, technical certs, programming, welding, etc.

No one cares about a grown man who can't learn anything new/useful.

surrendering yourself to barrack fever and making plans to undermine the wellbeing of your fellow barrackmates

Get involved in dumb fuck enlisted drama, ensuring that you are forever enlisted.

fapping in unusual places

fapping in unusual amounts

fapping with unusual techniques

Spades/poker/Dominoes/board games/watching KINO

I wish it were legal for us to execute fuckers like this during deployments

My squad created a Batsignal out of one of the MRAP spotlights so when we got into a TIC next we could get ahold of Batman.

same here, i was joking. but that's what happens.

doing "the stranger" while fapping in the shitbox
"gay chicken"

that's pretty much it unless you're an aspiring fruity Rudy

knew one.
all our hatred.
fucker DGAF, also super smart (at least 86 IQ)

setting the poo pit on fire and getting high off the shit fumes

>86 IQ

i don't think that's enough to effectively make people feel bad

Civvie here can you tell me about enlisted drama? Really curious

what's there to tell? force a few people to live in the same small place for a few weeks and they'll start tearing each other apart.

>also super smart (at least 86 IQ)
?

i think he was being ironic user

you need to have an IQ of at least 86 to get that joke, sorry

if you are on a large FOB with a bunch of hatchet wounds, spend your year along with every other guy trying to get some of that.

idk about these pogs but i spent whatever little time I had in the fob or cop sleeping from doing actual fucking patrols. If I wasnt sleeping I was reading whatever book I downloaded on my kindle.

Work out and study things from books, particularly trade or schooling knowledge, so that when you get out you actually know something and can do well in a trade program or other certification/education program.

My employer recently hired a guy who recommended, I met him during his first year of engineering school while I was finishing up my last semester. He had an e-reader and read through and worked through the problems in engineering and math textbooks them while he was on down time while deployed for OEF. Since he had already seen most of the material he was able to breeze through the first two years and graduate early when he went to engineering school, and is a really squared away guy and a good engineer. Then we have a security guard at the warehouse who was deployed almost the same time and is almost the same age. Didn't do anything but act like a boot during his deployment and now he's making $14/hr as a guard, could've been making $75,000 if he had chosen the path of our new hire.

Maybe drawing, learning a language, learning finances (investment) or getting to know the culture of the area.

Neverserved here, if you're bored and the range isn't full, can you spend all day shooting?
Also how's the internet at big bases in shitty countries (Bagram basically)?

>can you spend all day shooting
Not really. For the most part you go to the range with your unit when it's determined for you, and you leave with them. You're just one small cog in the machine without a lot of decision making ability.