Do you consider yourself a civilian?

Do you consider yourself a civilian?

Attached: rambo-_first_blood_still.jpg (768x433, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarydefense.com/UCMJ-Administrative/Can-You-Be-Subject-to-the-UCMJ-After-Discharge.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course, I’m an armed citizen, I left that all the civilian shit in the military, where it belongs

Who cares? All that matters is the definition supplied by the Law of Armed Conflict and The Geneva Convention.

Some faggy definition you apply to yourself doesn't matter. Either you fall within the legal definition of civilian or you don't. Everything is on par with saying you sexually identify as an attack helicopter.

>Everything is on par
"Everything else" I mean

Anyone who doesn't is a huge faggot

no i consider myself an uncivilized

Seeing as I'm not in the military I am therefore a civilian.
That is after all the definition of the term before they changed it to now include police and firefighters because cops wanted to feel special.
According to Geneva they're civilians

No because I am active duty

I fucking hate cops who use the 'civilian' shit talking about non-LEO/first responders.
t.cop

I did my part! I'm a citizen.

I consider myself a dissident political actor who is not awarded the same 1st and 4th amendment rights awarded to other un-offensive good goys

>Everything is on par with saying you sexually identify as an attack helicopter.

As a Civil Servant, I identify as pic related.

Attached: sa80_dx01042.jpg (1747x945, 210K)

Fuck off. We know you'll put your boot on our neck as soon as you get the order

Based. Any cop who thinks they aren't a "civilian" is just a larping faggot

>He hasn't done his Federal Service
Laughing at all the civilians ITT

Attached: look at those civies.jpg (1000x750, 165K)

of course

Attached: 1054k6977_1408870822738617_739306538_n5.jpg (910x480, 29K)

Yes. I'd rather get paid 6 to 7 digits for my hard work, rather than minimum wage.

Not him, but I'm in it for the money and guns. I'd turn in my badge before i did anything like that

Yes but I'm not a normie

Enemy combatant here, formerly an insurgent but have since upped my game.

Somewhat. I mean I'm not LEO or military, but I am trained in first aid and I carry everywhere I go and I always make sure to maintain situational awareness wherever I am, by doing such things as sitting facing towards the entrance, taking note of suspicious behavior, etc. So while I'm not LEO or military I don't really consider myself a full blown vulnerable "civilian" either. I am somewhere in between. The term "sheepdog" gets made fun of a lot here due to spergs like Nutnfancy with his hour long reviews but the general concept is what I identify with, so I guess I'd call myself that.

Yes. I never served and am by no means a weapons expert. I enjoy shooting and collection guns and other weapons; but I have no delusions about being a tier 1 oper8r. God forbid if S ever does HTF, I don’t think I’m going to be the fucking snake in the night, but I hope I’m prepared enough to protect myself and my family. I’ll never approach it from any angle but this.

>Civil servant identifies with a tool which is so broken it can't perform it's function.
Checks out.

I am combat veteran and I consider myself a civilian. Fuck veterans and being one. Cringiest mother fuckers ever.

Iraq war combat vet here. I just want to kill deep state far left globalist gun grabbing Jews. Not sure what that makes me.

Attached: 4d93e68ce7901438b96097d142be821f.jpg (490x750, 80K)

im not enlisted right now so yea im a civilian

Fpbp, I didnt even wear a hat or tags on the weekends, Never visited stores after work in uniform either, fucking cringey.

Attached: 7lWjDiH.png (610x457, 393K)

Yes.

Glad to see there are more than a few of us.
Combat is something I did. Finding sturdy trees is still something i'd like to do some days. But most days I just make the product for my industry, and take comfort in my family, friends, and hobbies.

Well I sure as fuck ain’t fighting for the government

yes, althrough im a obligatory reservist

A sane person

Yes. Apparently firefighters aren't civilians according to webster's definition, which is an interesting stance they're taking.

SHEEPDOG ROLL CALL AWOOOOO

Attached: b9ae8b10-cffc-4be5-84c0-5b37ac7f6150..jpg (293x395, 22K)

No I'm a citizen

>I am combat veteran and I consider myself a civilian.

Just asking: At what point does the UCMJ no longer apply to you?

militarydefense.com/UCMJ-Administrative/Can-You-Be-Subject-to-the-UCMJ-After-Discharge.shtml

The day you are no longer on Inactive Ready Reserve status, but more practically the day you drive off post for the last time, dd214 in hand.

When you stop collecting pension

I'm a patriot

What do you mean bro? You aren't a professional veteran? You don't wear a grunt style t-shirt at all times, have a beard, and wear a 550 cord bracelet?

For real though, if there was a way to swear off being a veteran I would.

I am first and foremost an armed guardian for my family, my church, and the Constitution. All of these things take precedents to my duty to the country as a citizen. Noone will impinge my familys right to safety, freedom, and liberty, and I will water the ground with blood to insure that my freedoms are protected with lethal intensity.

>expensive and rarely works
Am Civil Servant, can confirm. I fap on taxpayer's time, shits cash.

Holy fuck that is cringe dude.

Attached: mrk.jpg (800x564, 71K)

God bless America and Israel.

No there are no civilians in America. we’re all citizens here, and if we’re of military age we are the militia.
(I don’t wear a uniform or some faggot shit if that’s what ur asking) I think the uniform worshipping we do is fucking disgusting, it makes me think America is becoming like England and I hate the English(not the Irish the scots or the welsh). The cops shouldn’t exist here, the only reason they do is because our grandparents were huge pussies. Anarchy is freedom

Attached: 402D28FE-EB8D-474E-96BE-A9E89AD90691.png (640x1136, 485K)

I hate first responders and firemen who call other people civilians for being smart enough to not fall for the public service meme.
>t.emt

Attached: 42926836_2153147988036817_2219154742225928192_o.jpg (1182x600, 35K)

Confirmed for having zero knowledge of the UK. Uniform worship does not exist now and hasn't for most of history.

>be user
>spend entire tax return on 5.11 pants and products with the word "tactical" associated with it
>Check my corners and assess the crowd every time I enter a new aisle at Price Chopper
>low key think Rajesh at the haji mart is a terrorist
>come home from my minimum wage security job and suck my own cock about it on Jow Forums

Attached: Oh no!.jpg (460x140, 7K)

>Do you consider yourself a civilian?
I consider myself American.

Attached: free.jpg (423x500, 61K)

>i hate the only right wing part of the uk
>i love the left wing parts of it

Mental illness

If there were no cops then who would stop me from killing, torturing and raping liberals?

Attached: 2f798bbe6fd5ce6b0c268f5497bc234de3cdeb12093b53f70fd198a064a9d012.jpg (1024x566, 57K)

>liberals?
I was going to say angry liberals but then I realized they don't do anything about their anger other than complain. So I guess hypothetical lynch mobs that will probably never form.

>in it for the money
Think long and hard about the threat of losing your pension 10+ years in, and consider what the average working patrol officer might give up to take care of them and theirs if push came to shove.

A lot of the police grief on Jow Forums is parroting tired memes, but the financial incentive will always be on police to shoot who the state says to shoot. Hate the game, not the player.

Most of the time except when I’m in mission status

is that what you call it when your mom makes you run to the store yourself for more Doritos and Dew

Yeah i hate them too, actually i hate all cops so kys

If you're not in the military you're a civilian.

I'm talking to you, COPS!

Attached: captain obvious.jpg (330x440, 75K)

I consider myself to be a citizen soldier.

Attached: 1536256767487.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

You sound like an insecure autist with a superiority complex.

Attached: 1549568278311.jpg (640x636, 41K)

this has to be bait, but on the slim chance its not - you're a fag

>implying cops should be protected by the ROE

idk about the dd214 shit. My old squad leader knew plenty of dudes who got fucked over in Iraq and where literally deployed as 11Bs again after being out for years. This was during OIF 1

Afuckingmen. I've done some weird shit in the 1st Bat, 82nd and even now in the guard. I like and I'm proud of myself for what I've done and what I've experienced as an 11B before the age of 30, but this whole I'm a vet im better than you mentality is fucking toxic and really uncalled for. Us, as vets, we need to fucking stop it and put our buddies in check

Well, not really...more like a citizen soldier since I live my day to day life as a civilian but being in the guard means if I do anything I'm fucked and fall under UCMJ

I consider myself a bad goy.

Attached: DOOT.png (632x738, 616K)

Except I haven't, faggot. I've had multiple opportunities to 'lawfully' infringe, and I didn't. It's a legal term called 'discretion', you weak willed loser. I've even had direct "suggestions" of certain crackdowns the department wanted because it would look good to the media, and I just said I'm not going to bother.
You know why? Because I can. Every department is hard up for officers right now. They can't afford to fire or desk Constitutionalist cops. They don't have enough bodies.
But let me guess, you're the kind of loser who runs away from a problem, right? You see statist cops and think 'gee, better just keep my head down and hope they don't turn their attention on me'. Fuck that. Infiltrate. If you want to basically be exempt from gun laws AND change police from Jack booted fucks to people who actually give a shit about rights, you need people with the right kind of mentality to join.
I'm guessing you're 14-17 so probably don't know this, but universities used to be ultra conservative, right wing, and didn't pump out liberal arts majors. In the 60s, the left changed that. How? Infiltrating academia to get into positions of power. Same shit happens out in California where you have Sheriff's issuing CCW permits to EVERYONE and refusing to tell the state the applicant's reason why they filed for it, just saying "it was good enough" with the subtext being "it's their fucking right" and state can't do shit about it.
But no, you're right. Cower and hide from the institutions you fear. Don't break in and make shit how you want it to be. I'll think of you next time I see a motherfucker with an SBR I know is illegal as fuck and I just tell him I like his glass. I know my ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial. Can you say the same?

Attached: 1549531447533.png (908x727, 591K)

Dude, don't tempt me to quit.

Good on ya mate keep up the fight

You're tempting me to apply for a CCW just because, and I'm as civvy as they come
>orange county

Of course. I was not nor am I currently in the military.

>Not sure what that makes me.
A good and honest man. Fuck ZOG and all its commie pals.

Is this English?

My friends call civilians normies

Check around for different ranges and gun stores to see if you can find any carry fags, and who they applied through. There are other cops/deputies/chiefs/sheriffs like me who know armed citizens are exactly what our society needs to protect its self. Don't let the Dennis Tuttle shit happen to you. He was right to fucking shoot those faggots, and I wish he killed the UC fucker who lied about the whole thing, and I say that as a cop. Get your fucking rights and keep them.
Hopefully SCOTUS BTFO's state limitations on 2A rights with the NY case, then, hopefully they BTFO of Federal infringement with the GOA case.
Full auto grenade launchers when?!?!

Attached: 1550282719261.jpg (720x919, 45K)

>Civilian
Insurgent.

I have tons of fed time in, and I work mostly toward my retirement as Fed LEO, but i aint doing any shit I dont feel comfortable with. It would cost me, but at the end of the day i dont want to retire into a bananna republic syle shithole. Push comes shove Ill refuse. If fired, I have enough time in to be a security consultant or maybe go PSD on the private side. Ill be ok and take that over drinking to death over shady shit in retirement.

>be user
>don't know the difference between a tax return and a tax refund
Underage or live-at-home NEET confirmed

Attached: 1499997809832.jpg (500x382, 21K)

Not him but that post is perfectly legible, just filled with memes. Probably haven't got a lot of those where you're from.

Attached: 6vScT.jpg (717x880, 141K)

I am guessing that you are an arfcommer.

No, I'm a combat corespondent

Attached: 123432421412.jpg (236x236, 15K)

Well ya see much combat

Attached: SADDSadsafdsafafds.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I've seen a little on tv

you're a real comedian

Veteran....and pretty pissed off

YES!
Ever since I ETS'd and was assigned to Fort Living Room.

Attached: high-five-borat.jpg (620x360, 44K)

RIGHT AFTER YA PICK THE PEANUTS OUTTA MY SHEEEEIIIIIIT

I work for the government, with the police. I'm not an LEO though, not that that would make me anything other than a civilian anyway.

I love you let me felate you
>no homo

I identify myself as an attack helicopter