pastebin.com/4X2gsVwS

>Medical
pastebin.com/QBpu5LXP

>Holsters
pastebin.com/U1TGprv7

>Radio and communications
pastebin.com/MHq7QmmD

Previous:

Attached: 150770514611042684.jpg (1242x1495, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opticsplanet.com/tactical-tailor-fight-light-roll-up-dump-pouch.html
opticsplanet.com/checkout/cart
opticsplanet.com/tactical-tailor-fight-light-universal-mag-pouch.html
wish.com/feed/tabbed_feed_latest/product/5b2cd8038e8dd42a3638d094?&source=tabbed_feed_latest
google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=danner rat
surefire.com/illumination/flashlights/fury-dft-tactical-led-flashlight.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What loophold scope is that?

Which combat hiker boots are better, Danner or Bates?

Attached: F06AD591-5AAB-4A64-B11B-AB7DFFD22A23.jpg (500x394, 15K)

Bates make literal garbage. They only exist because of lowest bid govt contracts. Also very few Danner boots are actually the "craftsman quality" footwear they were famous for, theyre like Benchmade, not bad, but definitely overpriced "gear hipster" shit now.

Just get a pair of merrells. Theyre like 120-160 or so, but theyre worth exactly what you pay for. If you want higher end than that, go for Lowas.

What chest rig is this?

Attached: 1C7C0C85928E4204B098C5DEC0958847.jpg (842x1024, 201K)

Attached: 65df4g68df4g6er84ge68g4.jpg (1186x1898, 799K)

this camo is nasty tits sickening pissening bling bling

Attached: When your boi hits the fleek.jpg (1080x930, 373K)

One made by SRVV

I'd succ for 6b45 in that camo.

Attached: OdUbJhmSRbM.jpg (960x639, 96K)

Attached: b5SydhyNmjY.jpg (2560x1707, 521K)

Attached: BjSwJyfDV4U.jpg (960x640, 76K)

>Molle straps aren't camo too

sad

Anyone else have trouble getting the NVG shroud centered above their nose with a helmet mine is always slightly to the left when i put my helmet on

SU-279A (Leupold Mk6 3-18x w/ TReMoR2/3 reticle) in a right hand IMS mount.

What helmet? Probably need to fix your suspension.

Can anyone recommend a good 72hr backpack?

wtf is this

Attached: ar_freeman_1000x100.jpg (1000x1000, 221K)

Camelbak Motherlode (old style is primo)
Garbage

Attached: IMG_1558.jpg (1920x1280, 1.16M)

>t rex arms
yikes

is your head shaped correctly?
ive only used the 5.11, wouldnt recommend it

its an opscore maritime and id say my head is pretty normal ive got a bump in the back thats kinda to the left but thats it

junk.

Discount Aor1?

Can someone please tell me which dump pouch is better?
Tactical Tailor
opticsplanet.com/tactical-tailor-fight-light-roll-up-dump-pouch.html

Or

Maxpedition RollyPoly
opticsplanet.com/checkout/cart

Also are the Tactical Tailor Fight Light Universal Mag Pouches any good?
opticsplanet.com/tactical-tailor-fight-light-universal-mag-pouch.html

Thanks.

If anyone was interested in those 80 liter Swiss packs I'd be willing to sell them for something like $35 + shipping. The three I have are in a rough yet functional condition and require a bit of TLC relating to the straps and the leather. They came with a few replacement straps that I'll be divvying up as needed. So a needle, some thread, and some experience playing with leather are recommended.

Looks similar to a BCS Ak47 chest rig

Attached: 20190215_005838-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 579K)

any1 want to trade belgian jigsaws? i have a large long and am looking for something smaller

Attached: 5228.png (600x616, 696K)

what happens when you take the rubber off that antenna?
will that pop straight?
id love to try and build one for 2m/440

*rubber band

It's the same antenna as

Nothing too fancy, Shellback Banshee, mostly Tactical Tailor pouches. Baofeng UV-5R with 7.5 V battery and extended whip. Suits my needs for dicking around in the woods.

Attached: carrier.jpg (1200x1600, 378K)

i figured. id just like a 2m one. id like to get some used/broken ones so i can open them up

No experience with the Tactical Tailor but I love my RollyPoly.

>ive only used the 5.11, wouldnt recommend it
Why not? I liked that bag quite a bit, that bitch got abused.
Inside pockets were lacking, but a decent bag I thought.

Fucked that up. Take 2.
If anyone was interested in those 80 liter Swiss packs I'd be willing to sell them for something like $25 + shipping. The three I have are in a rough yet functional condition and require a bit of TLC relating to the straps and the leather. They came with a few replacement straps that I'll be divvying up as needed. So a needle, some thread, and some experience playing with leather are recommended.

Can someone recommend some plates? Are the ceramic plates from spartan good?

Just bought cyre jpc

So you would describe the RollyPoly as durable?
Thanks. I want to buy and cry once.

Mine has held up since 2009 or so. A bunch of carbine classes and shoots, nothing insane. But then again, it's just a big pocket. I toss a water bottle in it, empty mags, ammo, whatever.

Spartan is a little questionable

Hesco
Paraclete
BFG
What kind of pads/suspension? What mount? What rails?

user, what jacket is that?

Velsyst, BFG, and First Spear have nicer dumps.
OP tactical should have them for cheap.

What's a decent material for hot weather? Like 110° average? And another material for 50° average?

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-215543_Gallery.jpg (1078x1076, 1.16M)

lets play a game let's try to find the shitty cheapest ugliest plate carrier i will start wish.com/feed/tabbed_feed_latest/product/5b2cd8038e8dd42a3638d094?&source=tabbed_feed_latest

Revolting insulting

Works fine for me

I'm sure it does, but you could have spent the same amount on something that wasn't mediocre.

The Danner RATs are garbage. Acadia, Go Devils, and a bubch of the other premiums are hard to beat. RATs self-destruct. Their econo boots are not very good either.

>tfw division commander says I can't be a gearqueer anymore

Well, at least I got a good 3 years out of my personal plate carrier before they axed that shit.

Attached: 1546470877626.jpg (722x713, 82K)

reason being? out of spec?

>Anyone else have trouble getting the NVG shroud centered above their nose?
No.

>wtf is this?
It's a component of the Premium Exit Bag package.

Hate that shit. BC said we can't use our friggin ALICE in the field, then we see him rucking with one.

Did you verify that the shroud is centered? I assume that you have been here long enough to know that I need to ask.

>RollyPoly
This faggot rolls nice and tight. It works OK when deployed.

>Lowa
There is not USA made, my sgt may disagree about this choice.

>Can someone recommend some plates?
Can a nigger give a price range? I'll assume low budget:
>Hesco
>Highcom

They're solid. I have one in Woody from back when it was still the dominant pattern. They don't see too much wear because they roll so tight. In use it is not as good as one of those semi-rigid ones - but those things hog a lot of space. Also, the RollyPoly is pretty light compared to those. If I were using the thing all day every day then maybe I would get a semi-rigid. For occasional use I like the RollyPoly.

Honestly no idea, I think they just hate the mix and match.

Nobody cared until we did EIB and the division commander came out and saw us all wearing our coolguy shit. Then they turned around and said issue equipment only about 3 weeks later, I think they are just jealous.

l m a o

Attached: lmao3.jpg (361x360, 25K)

how much are you willing to pay, I can source you some if you want

ORC Ind. level 5 PCU.

Attached: 65d4fgh654df45h65fd5g4hf.jpg (2420x1320, 897K)

Are you ruski? Not willing to pay anything right now as i'm broke as fuck, but a man can dream. Seen those go for like 3x the price of a regular 6b45.

Oh youre in the military? That sucks lol. Im out, so I wear whatever the fuck I want. Danner Tachyons are fairly good, also their old desert Acadias/USMC boots are indestructible. I wore their Marine boots and RAT boots in the USMC, theyre top-tier, pricey though. The RATs are good only if you get the actual danner ones, most retards think only danner makes them but theres loads of compsnies making rats under contract, Danner sells their RATs to civvies though, so people think all RATs are Danner RATs though. Theyre not. The Danner RATs are real comfy and durable, the Bates RATs and other ones are fucking garbage, they fall apart and the liner comes undone and tears up your ankle.

can you speak english for a larping fellow?
RATs?

Context, my man. Google it for fucks’ sake.

Attached: B9E5D878-7474-4B21-9DF5-B2317D82CB4C.jpg (640x730, 291K)

It is the name of the boot. I have no idea how better to tell you.
>goes to google
>enters "danner rat"
>gets: google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=danner rat
>does not buy them because another user gave them two chances and both pairs fragged themselves in short order with no serious use
Like I said previously my experience with Go Devils and Acadias was very positive. As far as the comments on the RATS from the other user goes, mine said Danner right on them and they came in a Danner box. They were Danner and they were shit. I would take an Acadia over those any day of the week. I got some of the super lightweights, which name I forgot, and they had very little in the way of a liner. They were not very comfy - certainly not worth $150 - but super light and decently rugged for what they were.

you should join the discord niggie
lemme know when you want an invite

>sister fucker gear

Attached: 1468896208788.gif (446x251, 721K)

that ahegao """multicam""" color palette is pretty wrong compared to normal multicam

Attached: 1524512710338.gif (436x359, 3.14M)

Where have you been? It was a test sample print. The real pattern is almost finished.

You see his sisters? You'd fuck them too.

Update on those Swiss packs: Selling them would be immoral given the poor condition and the fact they'd need to be heavily worked over for issues they may not recover from, so none of them are for sale any longer. I had originally intended to price them low to get rid of them with the issues disclosed to comp my own costs, but events have turned where I no longer need to do that and so can avoid the very real guilt present with the chance of someone buying something out of the bargain bin only to end up with worthless material scraps because of an inevitable breakage and the cost of a fix.
Lesson learned: Don't buy old shit unless you can appraise it personally.

Why dont you go and succ some D at the corner of the street so you can elevate yourself out of poverty?

S-sauce?

>Where have you been?
not following that trend is where i've been

Attached: 1550382421488.gif (500x578, 2M)

ok true but that doesn't make run of the mill lvl 0 rentention holsters and belts with fucked up pals spacing and stitching less shit

What color belt and holster does /gq/ have? I'm stuck between black and OD.

Attached: 1547013144411m.jpg (1024x849, 158K)

Still would be hard to justify spending that much on a rather shitty vest just because it's in rare camo.

Does Grey Ghost make good shit? Been eyeing their lightweight assault pack.

Attached: LAP2_480x480.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Yes. Both of the packs I've gotten from them have been great. That being said I got both during the 30% sale or whatever they run from time to time. Use one as EDC and one as a truck/medical/utility bag.

Attached: 6s5rg46sd5fg46def5g4df6g54dfg65df4g.jpg (2014x1509, 1.06M)

Does anyone have any experience with LOLA boots? I can get them super cheap which is why I am interested in them.

*LALO

How do you guys use a sling with a plate carrier? I can only figure out single point through one shoulder pad

>loosen sling
>place over plate carrier
>???
PROFIT

LBT 3 day assault

why only two rifle mags, but three pistol mags? thats dumb.

I’m assuming he probably runs a chest rig or PC that will carry the remaining rifle mags on it

i hope so.

I know that you know that that method is not ideal - especially if there is a backpack involved.

It’s still standard. No amount of 2007-ass three point wizardry or 90’s-fuck single point bungeeshit is going to improve that. A quick—adjust sling with some slack worn under your assault pack/aid bag is the simplest and most effective way to go. Use QD attachments if doffing your weapon is particularly important to you.

surefire.com/illumination/flashlights/fury-dft-tactical-led-flashlight.html

Am I missing something or is this thing better than a M600 scout light for $50 less.
>1500 lumens
>Dual fuel
>3.5 HOUR BATTERY
Only drawback is you have to buy a mount but who cares if you're getting double the battery life of an M600

Hey shitter what brand of neck immobilization collar should i be looking at? I know the standard brands for emergency shit but sorting chinkshit from realshit neckbraces outside my scope here.

Ambu

All this gear, chest rigs, plate carriers and I NEVER see any methods of carrying water. Hydration bladder in your pack doesn't count, you don't always have it, and most of the time you guys never pose with it. Canteen on the belt? Bottle on the PC? Yeti on the chest rig? How? Or are you all really just Larpers that never carry their gear for more than a short day hike.

Attached: 1549569116220.jpg (436x536, 51K)

>hydration bladder doesn’t count
>canteen on the belt

Ask me how I know about your extra chromosome

Attached: E4BA82EF-71F8-490F-ACC8-AA6A3E5094A6.png (500x375, 299K)

Camelbak doubles as raid bag. Sorry you weren’t here the first time I explained it. Or the fifth. Or the twentieth

Attached: CEC624D8-4197-455C-A7F4-77DED621DFE5.jpg (1768x2046, 1.03M)

Thanks retard
>Hydration bladder in your pack doesn't count, you don't always have it, and most of the time you guys never pose with it.
Shut up you faggot, there are plenty of people in these threads who run carrier mounted hydration or pack mounted hydration.
>canteen on the belt
Fuck off boomer

Hey BBG where can I get something similar to the old school camelback?