*snap*

*snap*

Attached: IMG_8247.jpg (1512x1512, 426K)

Attached: IMG_8246.jpg (1512x1512, 449K)

Gas him

dual loyalty traitors should be executed

its only camo.
Hes a 24/7 nazi

Attached: 1551024849027.jpg (1440x2329, 1.05M)

>kike lover
>LARPs in public at indoor ranges
>self proclaimed sheepdog
Why. Why do people like this exist. It makes me honestly hate the gun community sometimes.
>inb4 fat /gq/ neverserves complain and get their feelings hurt

Kikes have an inherent bias towards their shithole country as opposed to the ones they reside in. Fucking shapeshifters. Gas.

Jow Forums cringe thread?

Attached: cxkJKtK.jpg (1536x2048, 1.04M)

How did Jow Forums get so afraid of everyone else in the world?

>dog tag in boots
Jesus h christ

Do people really dress like this just shoot in a 25 yard indoor gun range?
Hate to say it but this is what most people think your average gun owner looks like.

Is that his ccw badge?

Too afraid of getting ostracized so they lash out at anyone even slightly different than them

A real grey man. Take note tactitards

This looks a lot like my local range. Is this in Alabama by any chance?

I know a couple former army guys that wear a facsimile of their combat gear when they go shooting. Its not a 25 yard indoor range but they look like a bunch of pushing 40 larpers

Jesus Christ...

unarmed security guard from canada

Attached: n5m3w3z37wp11.jpg (654x767, 51K)

Holy shit that's awesome.
Tfw all I have is fudds with deer rifles at my gun range.

Is Mr. Open Carry hovering? Does David Blane's new act involve a firearm?

kill yourself kike

this is what he looks like under the mask

Attached: EpybIJM.jpg (640x627, 68K)

>Tourniquet kit
Just in case "shit hits the fan"

To be fair, If I didn't notice the fact that he didn't have a gun at first glance it could actually work as a deterrent against at least least observant class of criminals.

To be fair I was at a range where some dummy nd into his buddy and had to apply a tourniquet

Never really believed in any religion. Nice try though. Project your fears elsewhere

Ehhh i know them. I dont go shoot with them lol

>army
>combat
Pick one

chew crayons quietly Enrique

Thats what i'm thinking. Jow Forums didnt use to be so afraid of the world. America kicks ass and fucks butts anywhere we go, the odds of an american citizen dying from a foreigner is practically nill. It's simply not a threat i'm going to base my psyche on

Colorado

>take care of one another
Human shield us goyim

No they have an ingrained hatred for whites. Everything else is secondary to their bloodlust for us

Still, don’t let that stop you from offing yourself and live-streaming it for us

Attached: 14EDEA34-9DE7-468D-ABEC-F9778EF8B0C7.jpg (367x500, 26K)

Damn good guess dude.

Fuck off reddit fag

>the purpose of the second amendment is to empower and defend the people against a tyrannical government
>shooting/training in gear is considered by a massive amount of gun owners who agree with the above statement to be "cringe" or "bad"
can someone explain this to me?

You guys can laugh, but he obviously looks like a man who knows a good time.
Would Go To The Range With/10

This isn't any different from any of the delusional faggots on Jow Forums talking about painting their guns to match their local terrain, building a 10.5" AR truck gun "just in case," or any of the fags in the gear queer threads spending thousands on pouches and carriers when they will never fire a shot in anger in their life. Yet all these retards will flock to this thread and laugh at people doing the same things for the same delusional reasons as them.

A static indoor range with stationary targets

Because 99% of the people who buy and wear all this tactical gear do just that. They buy and wear it. They don't train, they don't have any actual skill, they are just trying to live out some hero soldier fantasy. They just post on forums all day arguing whether Mayflower or London Bridge plate carriers are better

>A static indoor range with stationary targets
shooting with gear on is different than without and he could be practicing reloads from his gear. Im not really asking about this specific case though, more in general

>They don't train
reread my post. thats what im asking about, im not asking about the dudes who just buy it and put it in their closet, im asking why the people actually training with it get mocked here

Wasnt a guess sand nigger

Thats adorable Mr. Incel Neckbeard-Cuck. What was your MOS again? Been to a lot of other countries to attain this sage wisdom?

My guess is you are angry at women and foreigners because to blame yourself for having a shitty, lonely life would be too hard.

Look at the guy in the OP. His gear is pristine, looks like it's fresh out of the package and hasn't seen a spec of dirt. This is THE definition of LARP.

This is just like "SHTF preppers" who think stockpiling 30k rounds of ammo and 10yrs worth of food makes them prepared. Yet they haven't spent a single day of their lives camping, and have no idea how to start a fire, catch some fish, build a shelter, etc. Buying shit =/= making you competent

Because people who post their shit on the internet are mostly retarded.

>takes pics of men
nigga you gay

What you describe is a unicorn.

You have people who are legit mil, LE, gov that get training and operate as part of their job. Then you have gear queer LARP civvies who wish they were mil, LE, gov.

Civvies who train with weapons and have some moderate amount of gear that aren't wannabe try hard LARPers are rare as fuck.

This, plus the people who have loadouts with giant knives and 200+ Rounds of ammo. You wont be surving that many firefights in a shtf scenario

>dual loyalty

Hahaha, oh you think it's dual? Silly goy.

This. I have all the goodies and try to take 2-3 courses a year with them, also run 2 gun and carbine shoots at my gun club. I've never posted any of my stuff that isn't a gun or direct gun accessory here. The faggots who do are doing it for the same reasons as broads who post pictures of their tits hang out for upcummies on social media.

They’re not rare as fuck they just dont post their shot on the internet....well i hope so anyway

Well the fact that these retards think SHTF is going to be 24/7 operating, fighting against gangs of roaming marauders, is laughable.

In an actual SHTF they will most likely die of exposure, starvation, or complications from a minor injury that they didn't treat properly.

>What you describe is a unicorn
I think part of the reason that it is a unicorn is because of the prevailing attitude that doing it at a public range, or posting it online is cringe. I don't understand why gun owners even when among like minded company feel this weird need to hide any attempts at being militant and getting ready for an actual fight even if those attempts are poorly executed. If it was more accepted more of the community would shift that way and actually start to become proficient but instead we tiptoe around it.

Exactly, camping with your bob is the most important skill you can have.

Doesnt work that way. Ridicule makes people rethink dumb decisions. Anyone buying armor is retarded.

I wear a full kit for work. I would like to train with everything when it's to cold outside. Is that too much to ask, range nazi?

>SHTF
I swear every time someone posts that term on here they have a very specific scenario with very specific conditions in mind. Imagine shtf as a ukraine/syria style civil war and reevaluate.

>buying armor is retarded
whats the purpose of the second amendment to you?

Which one is better? Just curious.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
You little boys on this board don't know shit about war.
You never will.
Take my picture down NOW

That actually sounds like a good idea, keeping a tourniquet on hand.

>thank me for my service the post
Real cool brah enjoy your Black Rifle Coffee oorah

Attached: Calhoun-looks-like-a-veteran-204x300.png (204x300, 121K)

My grandmother car was damaged then totaled in 2 incidents with unlicensed illegal Mexican drivers.

Truck gun not that LARPy depending on where you live.

The situation in New Orleans after the hurricane is the most likely yet still rare case scenario.

i always wanted to paint parts of my ar because i dont like the all black

true, half the faggots on here are the same

What I don’t understand is why people so valiantly try and defend their purchases with all kinds of wild justification?

I have all of the shit you mentioned in your post but I don’t bother justifying it because muh world is coming to an end

Nah, I bought the shit because I like it or thought it was cool and really no other reason besides that

I feel like most tacticool faggots try too hard and just end up projecting their autism

>Juden

>civil war
>in the historically most internally stable nation

>I bought the shit because I like it or thought it was cool
no matter how many times you say this people will still say you're secretly a wannabe trying to larp as a navy seal or something

Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it!!! Pray For Peace, Prepare For War!!!!

>well I hope so anyway

What difference does it make if they post their shit?

>the historically most internally stab-
WHOOPS

Attached: chamberlains-charge-little-Round-Top-4.jpg (640x509, 281K)

Retared for people who already struggle with mobility (fat, weak, out of shape) you know like 90% of Jow Forums
It just slows you down mobility should be the number one priority (recon gear)
They werent wearing body armor in ww2
The average weight if americans compared to 1940 is + 50 lbs

Kike confirmed. Take your butthurt elsewhere

Attached: 3144DE4E-D060-4E58-B7B7-40E7E96F878C.jpg (640x300, 80K)

true, this is Jow Forums
Enjoy my navy seal larp gear

Attached: F9B9B991-C2A6-4100-8CBB-5473A3FBBF8D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.12M)

They arent posting it so people dont think they exist.

EXCEPT for Aids you never want that!

>single event
>155 years ago
>not a multipolar conflict

Sweep your floor you fucking animal

Attached: joop stolened.png (234x214, 49K)

I mean to be fair, you'd train for hiking in hiking boots, some good quality backpack and etc?
You'd train for jogging with jogging pants and equipment?

It's no different from thinking that way, except it's more so "if I do go out shooting, I want my body to be use to holding these plates on me and all this gear"

Fair enough.

>they will never fire a shot in anger in their life.
That's actually the best case scenario, don't you think?

Fuck off fag. Might as well scratch out the entire second amendment as well because you are a LARPer for owning a gun for any reason whatsoever.

what does kda mean?

>projecting this hard
y i k e s

the worst thing about this pic is its not even a real gun store, just a sad strip mall in a cuck state

>Single Event
Nigger that “single event” lasted for four years.

How many civil wars have the major European nations had?

lmao eat shit retard

Does a gun store being housed in a strip mall exclude it from being a 'real' gun store? Are all the guns fake?

Retard.

Doubt its a cuck state, lots of suppressors for sale there.

>talking about painting their guns

Attached: l_083002210_2[1].jpg (700x700, 46K)

Looks like a good chest carrier frem.

600,000 dead the nation changed for ever

known drug allergy, probably what the tag is for

If it makes them happy who cares?