This is the ideal male aesthetic. You may not like it, but this is what peak manhood looks like

Attached: 35345345.jpg (1920x967, 617K)

Shill

His mustache: wack
His rifle: wack
His hat: wack
The way he doesn’t double up on earpro: wack
This faggot sucks almost as much as you do for worshipping him, OP

>double up on earpro for basic rifle outdoor shooting
This is how we know you are a pussy bitch.

>hearing damage is cool also fuck trigger discipline xD

Deaf people are fucking gay, like you

>"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>t. your eardrums in a decade

Except its not that fucking loud, and you read one too many e-doctor articles written by pajeet doctors with fake diplomas.

Nah, he's tight AS FUCK

Do us a favor and post your guns
You reek of noguns

Post your mustache, you reek of onions that cant grow facial hair.

This, what the fuck? Doubling up on earpro outdoors?

>Shooting the hood of my truck today. Let's check it out.

I think muffs are not enough alone and plugs by themselves are fine. I prefer doubling up because my friends and my guns both usually have brakes that are obnoxious even with ear pro. Especially full nato br's

I don't understand it. Literally every thread its some one bitching and moaning about double earpro for anything above 9mm. When that warrior poet fag said he refuses to use cans for home defense, Jow Forums Jow Forumsollectively lost its mind. And that guy did actually participate in CQB with NO ear pro and said he only lost a bit of hearing. Suddenly, when outdoors, and with ear pro, its still not enough, you have to pour cement in your ears.

For a .308 with a gamer break, yeah i guess it would be more comfortable, but that's not the case in this picture.

>no thumb over bore
What a faggot

Attached: IMG_0826.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

Sorry but I'm stealing this comment and taking credit for it.

What kind of gat is that?

Shit like that is why we need to let more forest fires burn. Look at all that fucking deadfall. Your entire forest is just one big, gay tinder bundle waiting for a drought and a bit of lightning.

Winchester model 70 .30-06.
>one big, gay tinder bundle waiting for a drought and a bit of lightning.
Southeast Alaska is technically in a rain forest and I have never seen lighting in my life. maybe once or twice in other places.

Attached: summer.webm (1080x606, 2.86M)

Nice fiber front sight.
Really stands out against the forest.

No it's not.Its actually from the stupid shades to the baseball cap and faghard tash the definition of manchild dickead

Is that Mendenhall?

Doubling up does nothing appreciable in terms on hearing protection.

Sound is rated exponentially. Adding 27dB nrr plugs to 20dB nrr headsets, doesnt grant you a net reduction of 47dB

The plugs themselves give you a 10dB reduction, and adding a head set only gives you a slight advantage of 4-6db additional.

The smartest fucking thing any of you autistic niggers can do is to buy a suppressor. Thats a solid 20dB reduction right off the bat.

>inb4; I care so much about hearing, but i’m too much of a disingenuous faggot to actually do anything about preserving it.

I care for my hearing, so I double up.

Almost 21, supressor is going to be of priority.

Mendenhall is bigger.

Attached: DSCN3571.jpg (3264x2448, 1.47M)