Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1523136153273.jpg (922x882, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truenortharms.com/ar15_default_store_view/cna-promo-complete-upper-5-56-mlok-16.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for fuck tr*dea, fuck h*rseniggers, and fuck gun gr*bbers

Fuck Trudeau
Fuck Blair
Fuck the LPC
Fuck SNC-Lavalin
Fuck Bombardier
Fuck C-71 and anyone who votes for it.

3rd for your daily reminder that you can shoot out your back door but not outdoors on your property, and that Pierre Plourde is talking out of his ass.

first for friendly posting

Attached: 1543186925637.png (1066x558, 63K)

Just bought this upper from True North Arms. Supposedly imported from the US with US made BCG/barrel/receiver. Does anyone have any experiences with these? Will it shoot better than my norc upper?

truenortharms.com/ar15_default_store_view/cna-promo-complete-upper-5-56-mlok-16.html

Attached: img_9207_cna_complete_upper_16 (1).jpg (700x118, 9K)

fair enough, but if you live in a rural enough place were you can shoot nrs on your own property, it doesn't really make a difference

Reminder that thick thighs do save lives, breasts included

Attached: 20190123_180026.jpg (4608x3456, 3.19M)

I wouldn't trust TNA or any other retailer selling unbranded parts.

What's wrong with your Norc upper?

>can shoot *restricteds

>buys something
>asks for opinions after
Next time ask first. The rail is chinkshit and I would bet the receiver is too. Might shoot better than your norc, who knows. Though for like 50 bucks more you could have gotten an M&P sport 2 when they go on sale.

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble finding Canadian made AR-15 receivers right now?

wait what about NR surely you can in your backyard

worker at cabelas left this on my sks. how fucked am i? i dont wanna drive the hour and 20 mins tomorrow

Attached: IMG_3996.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

As long as your city doesn't have gun discharge laws, sure

What? Those things can be defeated by a pair of $5 pliers.

Super fucked, the keys are all specific to the lock.

Because I already have a non norc lower, and wanted to get a 16" rifle with a free floated tube. I imagined that US made basically automatically means better than chinese made.

he means R, plourde is the guy who wrote that article saying you can shoot them on your own property

meh, I like 'em t h i n n.

Attached: 1429571214829.jpg (963x2186, 475K)

>Canadian made
why go out of your way to do this?

US "made" could just be US assembled.

we're all frens here :)

Attached: punished linda.jpg (962x1604, 96K)

Because the US is already bleeding us dry?

how so? it seems like its pretty tight on there. im gonna strip it tomorrow to clean the cosmoline so maybe i can slip it off at some point

jesus christ

Daily reminder to vote CPC !
Here are their firearms proposals

Attached: 1551034610797.png (913x486, 35K)

Is that a bolt? Wtf

That's Bernier's platform, ya dingus.

Source?
By cutting it off with said pliers?

>wanted to get a 16" rifle with a free floated tube.
You could have built one for cheaper then if you were willing to just swap your bcg in and out when you switch uppers. It would probably be same quality or better if you would shell out for a good barrel. The rail is marked up chinkshit from ebay, I got a similar one for like $30 bucks recently for my sporter build cause nobody makes gucci rails without anti rotation tabs.

when buying Canadian, you either pay the price and get something respectable like Colt Canada or you're stuck with absolute dog shit by the likes of BCL/NEA. Do it right or don't do it at all.

yessir it goes across the trigger and locks into the other side. im hoping the other anons suggestion of cutting it off works somewhat easily

Looks like the ones GoTenda gives over a certain purchase amount. Yeah, it's literally just a screw with a weird head.
I know Dlask used to sell uppers, but now I only see forgings on their website. There's also Maple Ridge Armoury and Alberta Tactical and I'm sure there were others that I'm forgetting.

usually they will include the key inside the packaging somewhere.

and what, you think Canadian manufacturers and retailers don't fuck you over with over pricing every chance they get? NR tax, muh R&D, etc.

Fucking brainlet if you actually let your wallet guide you and not some stupid sense of allegiance you'll end up with a better and cheaper product from burgerland.

>not drilling it out

Scheers actual platform, just as good but better(ombudsman)

Attached: IMG_6779.jpg (640x888, 104K)

this would also work, unless youre some no-toolz manlet

>you think Canadian manufacturers and retailers don't fuck you over with over pricing?
If you buy from a Canadian company, the money stays in Canada.
>NR tax
It's an AR-15.
>muh R&D
IT'S AN AR-15
Every single thing you mentioned is very much capable of happening with imported goods, too. Look at the fucking M+M fiasco.
You're the last person who should be calling people a "brainlet".

Attached: implied facepalm.jpg (456x297, 24K)

>wanting the money to stay in Canada
Not him, but I am amazed that some people still have patriotism for this country. It's not that great here.

It's not so much patriotism so much as not worsening our situation more than we need to.
People don't seem to realize how fucked our country is right now.

nevermind anons im a huge dumbass please forgive me for wasting your time

Attached: IMG_3997.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

Buying an upper isn't going to make anything worse. Just buy one.

ayyy lmao

that lock could have been defeated by a pair of toothpicks are you ok user?

>the money stays in Canada.
who the fuck cares about this what are you an economist I care about having a good gun
>It's an AR-15.
was giving examples of shit that other Canadian companies / retailers pull. the firearm industry as a whole here is shit and nothing to applaud with enthusiasm.

>what are you an economist
Do they not teach economics in school today or is that too "problematic"?
>was giving examples...
Of shit that has nothing to do with the question. If you don't know of any Canadian manufacturers that are selling AR-15 upper receivers, then you may as well just sit on your hands.

>economics
your naive perspective is nothing more than a drop in the bucket you dumb cuck.
>selling AR-15 upper receivers,
Colt Canada, pay up or shut up poorfag

kek user

Attached: 1547254438336.jpg (252x240, 7K)

That's supposed to be Iowa, isn't it?

Can I get a QRD on what a firearm ombudsman would actually do for us?

Investigate and address complains of maladministration or violations of rights.
They'd be a political appointee, so how effective they'd be really depends on who is chosen by the administration and how much the government bothers to listen.
I think it'd end up being mostly symbolic. Not a make-or-break kind of deal.
I guess the Minister of Public Safety was tired of getting shat on every time the RCMP did something fucky.

complaints*

whats the shortest length one may have a pump shotgun in? 18.5? what about overall length?

Barrel length doesn't matter as long as the overall length is greater than 26".

As long as you're over 660mm in overall length with stock folded/collapsed (if applicable), a manually operated centerfire rifle or shotgun will be NR.

Whats the chance that the ombudsman just turns out to be a fudd?

IDK.
If an anti-gun government gets in, they could just as easily get rid of the position entirely, so getting anyone less pro-gun than Rod would be a total waste of time.

I don't think they'd pick one on purpose. But at least someone gets to shoot down the ban list if they have half a brain

IM GONNA SAY THE N WORD

no don't do it

Attached: fdssdffsd.jpg (500x500, 20K)

>surplus C8 plastic stock - $100
>surplus aluminum stock - 400 DOLLARIDOOS?

fuck i jsut want an aluminum stock.

>omfuddsman

ms obama get down!

...why?

NIGGGGGERRRR

Attached: 1549956365662.gif (1100x600, 465K)

Attached: 1492830863962.jpg (411x412, 65K)

Guys, when buying SKSes, would they already be covered in cosmoline? I'm thinking of buying a crate of 5 and just tossing the 4 in the attic, would the cosmoline be sufficient enough to protect it from humidity?

I already have 4 decent rifles but I still don't have an SKS lol.

Attached: crate of skses.png (1000x667, 1.03M)

cause i want a period correct stock for my XM-177.

I thought they only came in crates of like 10

>would they already be covered in cosmoline
yes

>throw a shit ton of dessicant in the crate
>seal it back up
>?????????
they've survived decades in some shitty russian warehouse i think they'll survive but what do i know

They do but I'm gonna buy an SKS crate to store them in, specially made to carry the yugo ones.

I interpret the law the way that lawyer does, and will continue to shoot my handguns and AR on my property. In 15 years I've never had a cop stop anyway, and only seen one RCMP.
You can fire them on your own property, and you can not fire them legally from inside your home. It is illegal to have a loaded firearm inside your house.

Maybe

Attached: 1538624013180.jpg (1504x2124, 501K)

Attached: Iowa.png (831x1306, 2.14M)

>iowaposting
I fapped like 5 minutes ago
stahp

use pliers on the two dots on the other side and unscrew it nimrod

NO.

Attached: Uss_iowa.jpg (2848x2240, 2.14M)

A Person is not a good idea. A Commitee of qualified and licensed sports shooters is better.

No you shitlord you'll get feminist group representatives and you're gonna like it

>no non restricted ARs
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So this is useless? The gubbermint can just ax this as easily as they put it in there and at best this gives us something to turn to after the problem. Why is this a big deal?

that will never happen.

what you can do is buy a .80 lower in burgerland (citizenship not required because its not a firearm) and drive it over.

God, I want battleships to come back even if they aren't even remotely practical.

user most people here are too retarded to be able to purchase guns directly from the us and think that kind of freedom is bad cause the government doesn't approve it, failing to connect the dots. I absolutely trust 99% of the people here wouldn't harm anyone, so why shouldn't they be able to own what they want? You should never allow the government to dictate what property you, within reason.

Nah

Attached: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_alina_pegova__05e8d5feadb11824146b7b882685ec96.jpg (644x1000, 375K)

Nigga it's literally made of plastic.

They don't secure shit. The only thing they're useful for is compliance with the law.

If you don't want to break the lock, build a key using a paperclip or something.

Rail guns are very practical. :)

Just moved to Halifax from MB, anyone know the good shooting spots around here? Looking for rifle distances as all my restricteds are staying home.

Attached: 98B3496E-B0F4-47F3-AE52-B8E645911271.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

Goddamn, I swear they only hire brain-dead idiots at Cabela's. They did the same thing to me, except they used a real trigger lock. Fucking idiots.

Attached: 507-141865?wid=460&hei=460.jpg (460x460, 23K)

If it's not at a range you need a hunting permit and tags or you'll get nabbed for poaching, you cant target shoot on crownland, so if you go out you need to bring the appropriate guns and ammo for your tags

How is rail u bought. It doesn't need to be perfect, because I'll almost always be shooting it w an optic

Why is TNA bad? I've always had good experiences with them

I meant their in house parts, not them as a general retailer

What's the Gestalt on the TNW ASR? Good? Bad? Mixed? For the price and flavours it comes in its almost like a more sporty Hipoint carbine with glockazines

Attached: IMG_6782.jpg (639x881, 209K)

>you even had the key the whole time
Kek. But congratz on the purchase. SKSs are a good time.

I wanna laugh at you but I pull the exact same kind of shit on a quasi-daily basis.