ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1776.html
ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1772.html
ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1773.html
ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1771.html
discord.gg/hJ8aDg
gunbroker.com/item/798577178
hipowersandhandguns.com/mec-gar 9mm Hi Power magazines 13 vs 15 shot.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it true that if you're a Mormon and you die, you get to live on your own planet full of hot women? Asking for a friend.

Attached: HK Daft Punk.jpg (1979x1292, 1.46M)

Best Big Iron ever made

Attached: 62690_1.jpg (500x236, 13K)

Drowning in reasonably priced CCW 9mm options

Shield 2
XDS
SR9c
LC9s
PPS
BU9
CM9
PF9

aaaaaaaa

get the 365

My mormon waifu says yes

iktf

just get whatever looks coolest

Seeking some advice, I know I can pass my LTC, but I'd like to get better. Should I start doing some hand strength stuff to help with my grip so I can be more consistent over this low left shooting? The flinch portion I'm working on as I've seen a video of myself. But I feel It may help for me to grip the pistol a bit harder.

Attached: VP9SK 24 Feb 19.jpg (2000x1914, 3.12M)

b i g

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 5.38.03 PM.png (1194x576, 794K)

Deutschland uber alles

Attached: Germany 2.jpg (1500x968, 773K)

Lookin for some advice on lasers. I got a TLR6 and am unsure at what range to zero it at. I was just going to do it at 7/10 yardsbut I thought of asking you fine people first. Also, is there some sort of chart showing how using a laser at different distances affects POI?

Attached: g19.jpg (2000x1996, 842K)

>500$ for a subcompact single stack polymer
I need a matching Gucci handbag

but its double stack

Good idea

Why is open carrying so frowned upon? I can see how it's kinda bad as it could potentially paint a target on your back. If someones gonna go shooty shooty the most logical people to kill first would be those who could shoot back. So CC would be ideal. But some people may not be of age to CC. So now people who have a scary evil gun are edgy motherfuckers for whatever reason. Is this the work of the Jews?

Attached: 20180927_125751.jpg (4032x3024, 2.82M)

Because 99% of the time it is unnecessary and the people doing it only do it for attention.

>double stack
>comes with night sights
stop being fuckpoor

From my experience, the people who open carry and don't get judged are the ones who look like they take care of themselves and are dressed sharply. Basically, look like an off-duty cop. It's when you get 300lb greasy palmed dudes with a Taurus crammed into a holster that's hidden under their waistline that people begin to judge.

Can someone recommend me a good gooch gun? It has to be able to stay moist for long periods of time.

ruger lc9

these four are currently being made:
ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1776.html
ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1772.html
ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1773.html
ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1771.html
and there are likely some other exclusives made in the past that you could look for.
b u y u s e d
aftermarket grips like the extra thin aluminum grips helps a lot with that.
>unironically liking fat girls
it's not a physical attribute, it's a character flaw, user. think better of yourself.
>citations
it's physics user. you can't just cut away material in front of the locking piece and shrink the frame and trigger bar dimensions and not expect problems especially when 9mm pressures have steadily increased to improve expansion and penetration. If it wasn't a problem, why did Glock improve all these areas on the Gen5?
Gen4 G22, G17, G19, are all fine, but the G26 did not take the transition very well. Nothing wrong with the Gen3 G26, and I have high hopes that gen5 will be the best one yet.
have you ever tried shooting .380 out of your R51 like the Model 51 was originally designed for? It might change the dynamic of that gun dramatically...

Attached: glock-gen3-gen4.jpg (900x500, 71K)

p80 crapsterace reporting

discord.gg/hJ8aDg

guns & bantz

Attached: p80.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

Would suck that one time it was necessary. But yeah I agree its partly for attention.
Tru. Guess I kinda just look like a basic NEET.

the catch is that those women are all feminist dykes who ignore you, hate you, or actively plot against you. None of them are virgins. They have sex with each other all the time and you can't ever watch.
still interested?
nah the BFR is a better gun.
you're missing the new MC1 and XDE and G43 and a few others, user.
>aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
gib waifu
the fourth Reich is shaping up to be a wild ride, user.
zero it at the average distance you are likely to use it; I.e., don't zero it at 20 yards if your can't even acquire it quickly outside of 5 yards. at short distances it doesn't matter much for POI (we're talking millimeters).
open carry is only a problem in low trust societies. people open carry "assault rifles" all the time in rural southern NY, western PA, plain states, etc., etc., but it never raises alarm bells because everyone knows everyone and it's mostly christian towns.
>is this the work of the Jews?
it's certainly not the work of Somalian immigrants clustered in cities. I know that much.
FN FiveSeven
how'd you do that texture user? it looks like a clover leaf pattern to me. very cool.

Attached: 1549161836884.jpg (4032x1960, 2.89M)

>Would suck that one time it was necessary
Its only necessary when camping / hiking in an area with dangerous animals, if you are on your own property, or if you are in a combat zone.

I can't think of any other scenario where OC is superior to CC.

Idk trips to waffle house arent even safe anymore

If I were to buy a 92fs/M9A3 would there be a better choice for a long lasting(heirloom) all metal pistol? It has to be 9mm.

>anymore
waffle house was never safe and you know it

Not really. Just make sure if it's a modern production you swap the guide rod, trigger, and non-metal hardware for metal and you're set.

What's the lightest 9mm hollow points I should be carrying? I'm upgrading to a shield from a 642 and don't want to defeat the purpose of a lightweight subcompact by weighing down a with a bunch of lead. Pls tell me what to buy

Attached: gasTheKikes.jpg (1616x1080, 139K)

disregard pic, didn't notice it's a .40

if you want a 92 that will last nearly forever, you got to track down one of these:

Attached: Beretta92Steel1.jpg (1500x970, 120K)

what area are you two in where waffle houses are dens of thugs and thieves?
>pic related

Attached: 70gr-9mm-maximum-expansion-hero-ammo-lehigh-defense.jpg (2000x2000, 164K)

chicago desu

>open carrying in Chicago
that's just asking to get doubly fucked by the police and the gangs, desu.
>nobody ever told me before I came here that the windy city meant the wind you feel from bullets passing by

>recommending a 70gr HP that penetrates 8" in jello let alone a person
This is why you ignore noguns

I didn't always live here. Nobody OC's in chicago or anywhere in Illinois (besides your own property). It's illegal here.

>the joke
>you

>his waffle house doesn't have armed guards posted outside all night to deter undesirables
Sad!

not that user but appreciate the heads up. been eyeing a 92fs/a1 myself

C'est la vie in 2019.

Meanwhile glock and hk are still afloat lol whut

Erm but it's cheaper than a glocc and unlike plastic glog sights the Sig comes with steel nuclear night peepers also it's doublestack which is the whole reason it exists.

The only thing I'd say is don't zero it too close or shots will hit high past that distance. I'd do like 25y, since anything under that will have an offset of 2" or less low. 2" is plenty of margin for aiming at a torso, or even a head. Not that the laser attached to the plastic frame is going to be all that accurate anyway.

Makes normies uneasy, makes you a target, makes catching the gun on a door jamb or corner easier, makes some absolute fuckwit stealing your gun easier.

Either a glocc or one of the bruniton Berettas prob

Better choice, not really. Just other options, like Sig, Walther, CZ.

I'd say 124gr, assuming you don't mean pressure load... You literally physically could not tell a difference between a 7 round pistol loaded with 124gr vs 147gr though. You might feel it on something with huge capacity but not that small. 161 grains (the difference between 7 124gr and 7 147gr bullitz) weighs 0.368 ounces.

Attached: expanded wood.jpg (3400x1275, 1.2M)

What area are you in that waffle houses ARENT dens of thugs and thieves?
>waffle house nearest me has been shut down 7x in the last 9 months for an employee dealing weed over the counter; hadn't even been re-opened 24 hours and 2 cops shot each other in the parking lot fighting over who got first dibs at the strung out hooker they picked up there
>next furthest away had a double homicide over 2 grams of coke in the parking lot at like 11am last week, 2 months ago a guy got so blasted on heroin he drove his car clear through the building; employee is seen on CCTV stealing his wallet while he's passed out against the steering wheel while his bumper is trying to fuck the orange juice dispenser
>Waffle House is the #1 place to get your car stolen in my state, accounting for a full 2% of all cars stolen statewide

Love me some texas cheesesteak hashbrown bowl though

Attached: 20170918_122234.jpg (2048x1152, 679K)

that's straight out of a second rate TV show, mate.
the Waffle houses near me I can walk to at 3AM and it's full of college kids and night shift workers getting a bite to eat most days of the week. The strangest thing I've seen there is a couple of young kids jumping up on the counter and starting a rap battle that nearly turned into fisticuffs, but they walk away when the shift manager went to go call the cops.
I've never felt the need to open carry around mine, that's for damn sure.
>can't pass on a half-price country ham meal at the end of the month with a side of grits and biscuits
glad to see clown world isn't in my neck of the woods yet.

Attached: waffle-house-church.jpg (2550x1595, 1.32M)

>What area are you in that waffle houses ARENT dens of thugs and thieves?
North Dallas suburbs, for one. Raleigh, NC for another. Somehow the hash browns and coffee in either one just aren't as good as back on the Gulf though, and some of those in Houston were sketchy as hell.

>How fast are they to ship with credit card?
They shipped my guns Priority Mail as soon as the check clears. Not sure how it is with CCs, but it honestly shouldn't take more than one business day. If it's a concern, email them and ask.

For people that carried both, which subcompacts do you prefer: single-stack or double-stack? I've been considering either the PPQ SC or the PPS M2, but the thickness of the guns in regards to comfort concerns me.

What's a good back-up pocket gun? I'm looking at revolvers just for reliability and variety, maybe an LCR.

I'd recommend the S&W 642 for the greater aftermarket. The 642's trigger isn't as nice, but it doesn't have the stretchy reset that the LCR does.

high power
funny hour

Attached: IMG-20181215-WA0006.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

nigger alert urban rumble in the jungle loadout: high cap pdw to spray the streets, magnum wheely to blast through walls n shieet.

Attached: 20180421_173646.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

Yes

Attached: 0215191442.jpg (2560x1920, 1.47M)

I want a 44-40 1873 to shoot blackpowder in.

Are any of the clones/colts better or worse at shooting blackpowder than the others?

Attached: Afxogkv.jpg (3577x2981, 3.9M)

My entire region is a second rate TV show. The joys of the rural midwest.

Attached: 20190122_114219.jpg (4032x2268, 2.39M)

What the fuck is this thing?

gunbroker.com/item/798577178

Attached: oddimigun.jpg (640x459, 139K)

Just wear dress slacks and a dress shirt and people will probably assume you’re a police detective or something

Those are objectively garbage besides the shield.
You should get some sense beat into you ASAP and some fucking taste while you’re at it, faggot.

I do indeed have more than a few minutes to talk about our savior Jesus Christ.

Attached: bestjohn_______mosesbrowning.jpg (2500x1406, 1M)

Nice
School me on the 45 Shield

>PF9
kills niggers dead or your money back

Shut the fuck up noguns
On top of being an ignorant bitch you are also an oblivious one. Those aren’t college kids and workers, you retard. Those are the thugs and thieves contender was describing. Maybe you’re one of them so I guess that both explains why you can’t buy a gun AND you don’t recognize them when you see them.

Chattanooga, TN

Oof

Just noticed the
>grits
HEATHEN

>suburbs and Raleigh
When I was in Dallas for the NRA Convention last spring we tried to go to a Waffle House along the beltway.
1. Every underpass had dozens of homeless druggies shacked up under them
2. The area was apparently so high crime the open kitchen was separated from the dining area with bulletproof glass walls and the cash register was enclosed like a bookies window. Plus there were no less than 3 separate groups of bullet holes in the exterior windows that had been patched with packing tape, and they had an armed security guard there at like 5pm on a Thursday. But again, that was along the beltway and not the north suburbs.
>if I never go back to Dallas I will be a happy man
Nothing about that city is good and I'm 100% convinced the only reason nobody in our group got jumped is we traveled as a group, looked like we were armed (we were, heavily), and spent most of the trip in the convention center.

Attached: 20181110_152908.jpg (4032x2268, 3.08M)

Nice Nills also how is that """brace""" legal with a forward grip? Are you banking on the "if it's not 90 degrees it's an AFG" letter too?

Something you should buy and CBT me with.

I like this

Well it's really nicely shaped, very comfy I think, has a quite good trigger (the .45 Shields seem to have a different, better trigger than the 9mms?) and it's not godawful to shoot. However the grip isn't as short as a 9mm shield so even with the flush mag all your fingers have room so consider that.

Attached: pccs.jpg (2500x1667, 1.29M)

>IMI
Some kind of kike gun I'd presume.

Attached: smug galil soda.jpg (720x720, 116K)

I finally snagged a Browning Hi Power. So fuckin stoked.
>13 or 15 round mags?
Some forums day the carrier can tilt with the 15s, but also bigger numbers = bigger iron

Attached: IMG_20190225_122023_01.jpg (1280x880, 260K)

>(you)
>Chattanooga
and to think all those commercials on TV paint it as such a nice place. Reminds me of why I stopped watching TV years ago...
>h e a t h e n
I love em with a big dose of maple syrup, like a finely ground oatmeal, sweet as can be. Yum!
>NRA convention in Dallas
what are the chances the convention will move back to Dallas what with all the attempts at gun restrictions in Nevada and Vegas in particular?
would that dissuade you from attending?
do no anti-tilt followers exist for Hi-Power magazines? you would think that mecgar or Browning or even FN would have improved magazines by now.
Ian's gone and done a video on the SP1 and Z88, so good luck ever finding one of those for your collection at a reasonable price ever again!

Attached: VektorSP1General'sModel.jpg (1000x667, 408K)

Rangeposting

Attached: 009CEED3-B520-47DC-BDD0-97BBC1ED9BAA.jpg (1600x738, 171K)

Stephen A. Camp (RIP) has a post regarding this on his website:

hipowersandhandguns.com/mec-gar 9mm Hi Power magazines 13 vs 15 shot.htm

>what are the chances the convention will move back to Dallas what with all the attempts at gun restrictions in Nevada and Vegas in particular?
Well for starters, it's a rotating show. At the earliest it will be 2023 before Dallas is even eligible to host it again. So who the fuck knows.
>would that dissuade you from attending?
1. Being in Dallas. I hate big cities, and the Convention was in the fucking heart of Dallas. Even for us exhibitors it was a pain in the dick to get in and out of every day simply because of Dallas traffic. And since someone else pays for me to go to these things I don't have the option of getting one of the $500/night hotel rooms attached to the convention center so I can just walk once setup is complete, it's just not in the budget. I've been to pretty much every major city in the US and Dallas is probably my third or fourth most hated.
2. No-carry policy, or being hosted in a state/city with restricted carry. One thing the Dallas show got right is exhibitors were both allowed and encouraged to CC. Ostensibly because they knew the exhibitors had tens of thousands to millions of dollars worth of shit with them (MSRP on what Trijicon brought had just their display optics north of $10M, and even my little club had ~$600k worth of antique rifles for our display) and no reasonable way to stash a protective firearm. Not all places are cool with that.
3. Nobody paying my way. It's not worth going to as an attendee IMO, unless you're an exhibitor it's basically SHOT Show Lite. Basically no new product announcements and a much-restricted or absent range day (the Dallas range day was no-press, invitation-only due to a hell of a drive to get there and a small facility; I only got to go because I happened to make a friend on site that insisted I tag along with him). The few times I've been it's as a representative of my collector's club, with the club footing the bill.

This year it's in Indianapolis.

Attached: 20180316_113353.jpg (3264x1836, 2.35M)

jk all done

Attached: 505C56C2-E016-4A8D-B34C-CC8BF38C2B6E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

Is $700 a fair price for an East German Makarov in excellent condition? It seems to me for a Makarov, but I assume the E. German are more collectible and higher quality?

Ugly floor

Well great. Vektors were selling for ~$650, I've been watching for weeks waiting for aa safe time to buy. I guess we'll see what happens.

I didn't make them but I'll pass your anonymous whinging on.

Fuck no, that's insane, even $500 is pushing it imo

yessir work a grip strength trainer and do a bunch of dryfire work

I want a Luger. I know nothing about them. I mostly care about the mechanical condition, but I would rarely shoot it, so I'm leaning towards .30 Luger. Budget is $1200. What should I look for?

What's the best 10mm handgun for around 800? Some kinda 1911?

I use a COC (captain of crush)

Attached: 9 2 17.jpg (1067x800, 554K)

What do you mean by "best"?

I bought some caps and have been using them, my dry fire seems to be fine, but I know if I put a cap in random I flinch hard. video shows it.

What lbs do you suggest? 150 or 200 as a starter?

Attached: VP Flinch.webm (278x254, 2.88M)

Something well made that won't explode or fall apart after a few hundred rounds

Well, that's pretty much all of them. What other criteria do you have? Budget? Aesthetics?

Dunno man depends, I've used 100 lbs for a couple years, going to grab a No. 1 when I stop being lazy

I'm going to buy a CZ P07 for cc and you can't stop me. Literally better than 92fs

Well guys considering getting my first suppressor. However I will likely have to move somewhere within the state in 4-6 months. Should I wait until after then to put my paperwork in or can I do it now? Pic semi related, it's the gun I plan on putting it on. Also considering getting a Steiner laser/light.

Attached: download.jpg (180x111, 6K)

I read into it, seems like 100 is a decent starting place and then move up.

Red dots>laser

Would it be stupid to get a s&w 360 for a first pistol, using .38 for self defense?

You CAN do it now, you're able to update your filing. Whether or not the ATF fucks it up is kind of a crapshoot though.

Then again they fuck up filings anyway.

Get the decocker conversion kit

also do a bunch of DOT torture if you can

Attached: dot torture 12118.jpg (800x1187, 158K)

also
def focus on strength in the support hand that little "re grip" thing the weak hand does is something to remedy. I've found it's not just strength, but strength with leverage and purchase in concert that get that "on rails" trigger manipulation ability. Lot's to be said on the topic, there's other things to consider as well.

Attached: Rangeday 5618.jpg (921x800, 337K)

LDS (Mormon here) anyone else got any pics of the Book of Mormon along with guns or related stuff pls post k thx

Anyone know of a good CCW holster for a Makarov besides a Smart Holster?

What is the process for changing address on the application? I'm unfortunately nostamps right now.

>waiting for rmr to arrive in mail impatiently

Nogunz pls go

LOL when the bishop finds out you're on Jow Forums you're gonna be in deep shit

ok whew. i just went down an hour long rabbit hole after reading this. been eyeballing the 92A1 BUT unlike the FS it doesnt have an easily upgraded guide rod situation as the recoil spring assembly is a "captive" one..aaand beretta makes changing this shit from captured polymer to a metal situation a journey. turns out wilson combat made a replacement rod for both 92 types, whereas beretta only offers one for the FS (WHICH DOESNT WORK W THE A1 wtf), the factory spring used is a #13 so go get one of those, bang bang.

nah my dude traps and lolis are A okay according to joseph smith

t.bishop