Its another a "person tries to kill you but they're actually a demon so bullets dont hurt them" dream

>its another a "person tries to kill you but they're actually a demon so bullets dont hurt them" dream
not like this brehs

Attached: wuuuh.gif (480x320, 1.7M)

>he doesn't bless his self-defense loads

>1,000lb trigger dream
>throw it aside and grab a better gun
>kill the asshole anyway

Attached: 1319832838277.jpg (782x585, 36K)

>it's another "state law passed limiting your ability to defend yourself so burglar is barely able to kill you" dream

Doesn't have the willpower and control to turn that demon into a hot babe and fuck her
Lucid dreaming is great

At least you got shot by a memerifle, user.

Attached: 693B9EED-0644-4D05-A3AC-C558BAE17ACF.png (750x1334, 1.39M)

Something like this?

Attached: 42a895aa6939b8f399ab0058beee1ed3_480.jpg (480x720, 57K)

Nah, not really
It's hard to describe or remember, but it wasn't too weird or anime shit

My guns never work in my dreams. I pull the trigger and nothing. TAP RACK no BANG. Over and over.

My nightmare is birdshot thay does nothing, they just absorb it

That reminds me of this one weird dream where I sodomized satan but got soft halfway through because I realized it was gay so I shoved him in a refrigerator and started sprinting down the highway with a mossberg 500 in hand, then I woke up.

Same here man. Ever get the dreams where you have nothing but the wrong ammo? In the rare occasion my shit actually fires they just sponge it up and won't die. Also can't use my phone worth a damn in my dreams.

>it's another "i get mortally wounded in a shtf situation and my sister has to fend for herself" nightmare
I had this dream last night. My sister was holding me and begging me to not die.

Attached: 7924faab33012ecf597b0e5fb78b17fe9f24157c.jpg (1429x1020, 267K)

It's not gay if you turn it into a horny Amazonian Aryan goddess with dark hair

It's not gay if you turn into a horny Amazonian Aryan goddess with dark hair.

>go to grab gun
>it's not there

Attached: forgetting to add no homo.gif (255x191, 1.9M)

It was actually a chick, but I still recognized it as satan and associated that name with a dude, hence it being gay. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure that was the same dream where I sat in a shitty 2 room cabin as the world accelerated around it for 4 distinct time periods (bronze age arrival, industrial revolution, modern era zombie apocalypse, and cat girl space opera) before I got bored and went the the cabin next to it to start a barehanded dwarven genocide.

>inna dream
>get shot
>get shot in the lungs
>fall on the ground
>gasping for air blood on my mouth
>reach for rifle
>change m16 fire mode from "auto" to "single"
>wake up
why did i do that anons?

I've had recurring
>try to shoot people who are shooting at me but I can't hit anything
Or
>impossibly heavy trigger I can't pull
Dreams

>dream that i wake up in the middle of the night
>nignog is climbing through my window, verrry slowly, and staring right at me with a shit-eating grin
>can't remember where any of my guns are
>grab for blunt instrument but everything I touch breaks and crumbles into pieces as soon as I lift it
>teeth fall out

Attached: 1547072453356.jpg (450x650, 71K)

>have a dream where my buddy and I are scrubbing an army latrine in vietnam so we can get enough money for a Tenacious D concert
>Jack Black literally teleports us onto the stage at that instant, while we were still covered in shit
>proceeds to shred his guitar so much that he flies through the roof of the venue

Honestly one of the best dreams I've ever had

Attached: 51WnyqMSPHL.jpg (348x500, 43K)

>be in san diego hotel room
>welcometothisprestigiousevent.wav
>shoot mulatto joe rogan in the face with maverick 88 when he goes into my room
>the wound is a red sticky push pin
>go kill trannies and i think niggers i forgot since I feel great for shooting someone in a dream
>laugh at it being fake since I have 10 gauge 3.5 inch shells in my bag and no 10 gauge shotgun
>yell at cops arresting me for being race-traitor fag-lovers

Attached: m16disconnector.png (392x252, 287K)

I absolutely love the rare nights where i get lucid dreams cuz the possibilities are endless and its perfect

Last night i had a weird ass dream where a ghost appeared to me and told me i needed to stop thinking that women were unintelligent and that the next woman i met i needed to treat with respect. I was spooked so i ran to a shed where somehow i knew there was a Crate with two sks and ammo but when i tried to load it to shoot the ghost the cartridges wouldnt fit so i checked the caliber and it was 7.64x36 and i remember thinking wtf is this caliber and then i woke up
Weird shit

I had a dream last night that I was wandering around a ruined and empty urban landscape, but I was completely naked.
Also the radios were playing some kind of propaganda loop in a language I couldn't identify.
Surprisingly comfy.

It's only comfy because it hasn't happened yet