I feel pretty bad but i feel okay but sad because i wanted to be nice to someone and the person threatened me with the...

I feel pretty bad but i feel okay but sad because i wanted to be nice to someone and the person threatened me with the police for trying to give the person a gift which was my handmade gift but it's broken now. Can we have a asthetic gun thread going? I really love this gun and wish i have this gun right now.

Attached: c8470febfaac7ed21abad5a62be6bf07.jpg (480x480, 82K)

Uhm... what did you do op?

handmade gift = sonichu medallion

What the fuck is that?

What was the gift op? Also wood furniture on an FAL makes my peepee big.

Attached: 29784052_1.jpg (1800x1350, 698K)

If i remember correctly chris chan was forced to shove this bad boy up his ass

Attached: Christian_Weston_Chandler.jpg (800x600, 200K)

Bitches don't appreciate shit user. Go show her your favorite gun

It was a small hand washed skull of a squirrel with mosin casings glued together and made it look like it was standing and waving "Hi!"" With some lipstick touches on the front lips of the skull and salt dried the tail so it wouldn't go back. I also carved a walking stick for it and glued a male barbie hat on it's head and took the small glasses off this old santa toy and glued that on the snout so it looks like it is wearing glassess. I also added a note saying "hope you like this gift, i made it specifically for you :3"

I was trying to be nice because she was cute and a beautiful sweet woman and always liked the way she looked but now my neighbor does not like me now...

You sound like you're 15 years old, fuck knuckle.

I'm actually 24.

Alright two things OP. First of all that gift sounds pretty fucking rad, do you got any pics of it? Second of all had you previously made conversation with this neighbor, because i could understand her being a little put off if you just gave her a squirrel skull out of the blue

That's beside the point.

I sadly don't and the rest of my skull collections are in my storage building (animal heads) and i haven't really spoken to her directly but i do watch her from the distance alot and i just can't help but admire her sweet brunette hair looks and her tender lips and the way she looks just makes my heart warm with love and joy and just can't help myself but think about her alot and wish i could have her in my home and hug her and cuddle with her alot. I know this sounds weird but trust me I'm perfectly normal and i won't ever hurt her.

Attached: wtfdidijustread.jpg (346x330, 38K)

What the fuck am I reading

have you washed your hands since

Is OP the schitzoposter that's been gracing Jow Forums lately?

I take a shower every morning and every night and always use dawn soap and coconut minted shampoo and conditioner and axe body wash and always make sure to exercise with weights. I have a ten gauge shotgun and mosin i keep for home defense and wish i can carry my ten gauge with me but that would get me in trouble.

What in the goddamn fuck made you think that would be a good idea

Attached: IMG_20180705_064400.jpg (575x1024, 38K)

my sides are fucking gone

10/10 thread holy shit

what in the name of god have i just stumbled into

Why? Are you autistic?
This has to be a larp.

Attached: wm_873864.jpg (800x480, 72K)

Is your name Lenny by chance?

based schizo

Welcome to Jow Forums

You are like Norman Bates and Buffalo Bill's bastard love baby.

Attached: time2die.jpg (360x360, 38K)

If you're not making this up, you got way less shit then you deserved. I did something WAY less cringe worthy and because of how stupid that was, I've spent the past ten years hiding away, not talking to anyone, making no friends, just to keep a low profile so I don't get hit with a massive twitter mob or restraining order. Not a day goes by that I don't regret this, and not a day goes by that my paranoia doesn't just keep digging this hole I'm in deeper, but I can't get out because nobody would understand, they're not allowed to understand, only hatred for a creep like me is permissible, and there's nothing about me that's interesting or enjoyable.

But you? You did something like this and you think you're going to get any sympathy from anyone? No. You deserve to suffer far worse then me. If you told this to my face, I would hit you. Then I would hit you some more. And once you were on the ground, bleeding, I'd start screaming racial epithets at you, you fucking peice of shit white male loser faggot craka ass. You fucking craka ass crakas time is coming to an end stupid ass white boy. This is what you fucking get you misogynistic peice of human garbage. Nobody loves you. Nobody will ever love you you stupid fucking white male! You couldn't think just for a little about how stupid your trash sculpture was, and how women are going to see something like that, you god damned white idiot. You're never going to make it anywhere in life, so why don't you kill yourself? You're the fucking past already, america is for PoC now, get with the times, and understand society has no place for you you stupid fucking white male!

And you know I'd get away with it too. Nobody would help you. Because you're one of the few things they're still allowed to hate, so they will, but I just hate you more, for reminding me of me. Your behavior probably makes your own family ashamed of you. They won't help you. Nobody will. Go deepthroat that rifle of yours, get off my planet.

Jesus Christ, yeah how could that have possibly not worked out?

>samefagging just to dial it up to 11

I demand proof. pics of the skull collection this instant

Why are you mean? Ever just tried hitting things and yelling out and release the oressured bad thoughts from your head? It helps to do so you know because it helps me when i get random temptations and urges and i just scream and laugh loud in my house and it hleps me alot since my thoughts gets too much inside me and i need to let it out. I one time just felt like cursing out at imaginated things i think of to give me something to focus on and i would beat my table and one time accidentally tipped my coffee because the stand up table wobbled so i picked it up and slammed it and stomp on it and broke it some more but it felt so good and made me feel alive. You should really give it a try and just let your soul in your head out and be free you know?

Attached: 700EB265-C50E-44E4-B882-62CC30F8DCEC.jpg (1615x1696, 331K)

The skulls are at a storage unit like i said before because my place don't have a garage nor do i have the room to store my skull collections. I do have a horse skull i found in the woods and have in my storage unit but it is missing some teeths so i plan to go by hobby lobby one day and get some clay and mold some replacement teeths for the horse skull.

I cleaned the skull with bleach and some acid to remove the rotting flesh when i found it.

Show us you gay little bitch

You are literally the Schizoman

Found the liberal

I just said they are IN A STORAGE UNIT! which means i have to drive over and enter the area to access the unit which reminds me i need to pay my storage rent anyway.

They probably chucked it

Based schizoposter.

I doubt it, i always pay my units on time. Anyway, the woman i gave the goft to was disturbed and she gave me a look of fright and thankfully she didn't called the cops on me so i know i have to keep my distance but i can't stop looking at her whenever she isn't looking and i just love the way she looks and love how motherly she dresses and the way her eyes are just makes me want to grab her and squeeze her tight til she passes out on my shoulders. I wish my neighbor loves me the same way as well but i don't want to scare her.

No i did not take pics so don't even bother asking guys i ain't a creep.

Because I hate myself. And everyone else hates me, because they are allowed and encouraged to do so before they even meet me, and then my hatred only makes them hate me more. And you, who are clearly more deranged than me, deserve worse. You deserve exactly what I described, or to spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder waiting for it to happen, waiting for the other shoe to drop so it can be over and maybe people will be able to forgive you, but knowing how easy it would be for them to go just a little bit too far and leave you a bloody mangled corpse that nobody felt any urge to help. So instead, you'll spend the rest of your days suffering in silence as you have to put up with the abomination that is yourself as you hide away inside your tiny apartment.
Hardly. Knowing how someone would scream at me does not mean I agree with their reasons for doing so.

But I'm not derange nor am i crazy. Again i don't get the hostile attitude you have towards me, all i did was made a nice gift for her and she almost got the cops on me so im forced to see her from a distance and from my closed windows.

I wish my little Rose never threw that gift away because i caught that squirrel with my bare hands and made the sculpture for her for crying out loud.

Holy fucking schizoposting.

.......you caught that squirrel alive?

That did not come out how you wanted it to OP

And I say this from a place of worrying for you, this compulsion you have and the way you deal with things aren’t healthy for you. It would be within your best interests to see a clinical psychologist

Yes why? Is that bad?

You prey on small animals, if you were doing it for food like a hunter it’d be different but the fact you killed one to make some sort of gift could hint towards some mental problems

Not that user btw

They are legally considered rodents so it's okay and besides it was a nice gift i made for her and she threw it in the trash... all that hard work i put into after caoturing the squirrel and all that for heart broken feel in my chest.

And fetuses legally aren’t protected but it’s still wrong to murder them

If this isn’t bait (I hope it is) then get your ass to a shrink

I don't trust shrinks because they are there to tell you are crazy and they take your guns away so i don't ever go to one.

Pedro they only take your guns away and tell you you’re crazy if you’re crazy

Bury your guns if you to and then see what the docs say, you’re doing a disservice to yourself and others right now

Oh hi there max autismposter

Just change your name and move literally anywhere else.

Who else is betting that op will kidnap this thot and make her into a sculpture?

Don’t give him any fucking ideas you dumbass

Attached: idontbelieveyou.gif (320x240, 1.83M)

솓ㄱㄷ ㅑㄴ ㅜㅐ ㅈ묘 솜ㅅ ㅛㅐㅕ ㅁㅊ셔미ㅣㅛ 양 내ㅡㄷ소ㅑㅜㅎ ㅣㅑㅏㄷ 소ㅑㄴ!!!!!!!

I don't think she would like that done to her because she would no longer be alive and i don't want her to be dead.

Anyway here is how i caught the squirrel alive. I simply went outside and just stood out there nearby the oak trees and held out open walnuts for any squirrels to come by which took three hours til this large squirrel came down and came up to me. He came up to my legs and crawled up to my arm and onto my hand which he started to nibble which i then immediately grabbed him before he jumped off my hand, luckily i grabbed him in a way he can't bite me. I immediately ran back inside my house and held the squirrel down as it made it's noise which made me get all antsy and gitty from the anticipation. I immediately stabled his legs onto this cutting board and got my scissors and cut his tail off and proceeded to cut open it's chest to begin pulling it's insides out, i took the heart out last before the lungs. I then peeled the skin off and used some acid to remove the flesh and then used bleach to clean the bones before i stsrted to work on my gift for my sweet beautiful Rose. I took the bones and shoved them inside the spent mosin ammo casings and made it so that the casings are corresponding to the bones of the squirrel (for example the two casings and two casings on the sides of the top second had the squirrel's crushed rib bones and the two lined up casings had it's spine) and proceeded to make the casing sculpture. I then proceeded to dry out the tail with salt and heat to make it beef jerky like dryness and then glued the skull onto the top casing. I then finished it off with the lipstick on the front lip of the skull, santa claus toy glasses, male barbie hat and a makeshift cane for the sculpture and used a piece of the cutted board i used the squirrel on as a leg stand and then proceeded to write the note and went and gave it to Rose my neighbor.

And you all know how that went and still sad about it but can't help but love her.

>legally considered rodents
Decided in the landmark case "US v. Cletus."

Attached: 1550534031549.jpg (100x174, 4K)

Someone cap this pls

JESUS CHRIST OP WTF HAHAHA

Attached: jesus_christ.png (800x510, 112K)

can we have a drawfag work on this pls???

Now that’s a pasta!

Attached: 46C99754-E58C-4E21-8907-9851B4061AEA.jpg (318x562, 13K)

i have always liked that gun

Attached: 1359417828130.jpg (1037x692, 191K)

>reading this thread

Attached: 20190224_131653.jpg (583x584, 63K)

Only whites are human.

Is Jow Forums blessed with two schizoposters?

I wish we had paper clipped the SOB that made those HK's such a neat idea having the magwell attached to the upper receiver and not the lower, leaves open all kinds of cool possibilities, like a 12ga upper, or a actual .50 cal bmg upper, or you know, anything.

At least we don't urinate on our women.

Attached: IMG_2732.jpg (448x625, 41K)

Is it wrong to want to date a schizo like op but in girl form?

No and never pull out of them, you keep their bellies and wombs full and practice some Connery level open hand negotiation.

Attached: 1545152479188.gif (390x293, 495K)

What do you do for a living?

Can’t you tell how creepy this is?
Who the fuck gives somebody a dead animal as a gift, especially to a woman you’re in love with? A skull symbolizes death, putting make-up on it and decorating it only makes things worse as it’s still a fucking skull of a dead being but you’re trying to make it into something else which only shows how disconnected you are with society.

You fucked up bad, you should apologize as quickly as possible and hope that they can forget about it.

Attached: 1519876632010.jpg (4100x1220, 469K)

>made the sculpture for her for crying out loud
Now that's fucked up. Hey, quick advice: most women all trash, and they are all humans, the lowest form of humans. It's highly arguably if we should call them "people". Stop thinking of them as deitys, it will highly improve your mental health.

lol obvious fake story is fake.

Attached: H3YCOOLK1D1STH1SYOU.jpg (310x174, 19K)

please be unironic this shit is too good

you sound like one of those violent basketball Americans that I see mentioned in crime statistics alot.

that's really nice OP

bumping for drawing

Based schizo poster holy shit

Nah this sounds like it was written by someone with a mental age of 15. Schitzoposter is a lot more erratic and unstable

>what do girls like? Skulls? Hell yeah I'ma get her a skull

Attached: image_5.jpg (593x859, 219K)

Rodent is a biological term, that bears no relation to the states perceived value of an animal.
The word you mean is vermin.

Until I see some of your skulls I ain’t buying it

Attached: 462081F6-9814-4AB3-82F6-3266F561A334.jpg (600x507, 61K)

Just got up and see the thread is still up. Also thank you! It was a very nice gift i made for her because i just felt it was the right thing to do and i did all of that by hand and made sure to remove the eyes and the tongue before finishing the skull. I want to come over and give her my love letter but haven't thought of one yet and i think i may write about how our bones and skulls can be one together but i am afraid she woukd be scared of mem i just wish i can take her into my home and never let her out because i just want to hug her and never let her go.

My sweet innocent little cute Rose darling.

How was it creepy? Isn't it normal? Because i don't feel sick or lust when i do it and olus it is not the first time i caught a squirrel alive before i mean i did caught a raccoon (animal) alive as well to add to my skull collection in my storage unit.

Hard to say because i mostly do side jobs like cleaning apartments and doing trash pickups for hand out pays vut I'm mostly on social security check to make some ends meet but i lift weights and keep myself healthy so i don't end up fat like /v/. My little sweet Rose would not like that at all.

By the way, what are some of your ages? Just curious.

Just out of curiosity did you spend your childhood alone and locked in a dark basement?

>you soon realize that it is one of antman's prisoners that broke out of his storm shelter after being in there for five years.

Attached: 623BE05A-E79B-4D93-BCB7-9A089ED18AFA.jpg (640x829, 254K)

I really want to see those skulls. Is nice seeing a man with a hobby.

You remind me of a guy I used to work with. Lived out in the hills, his side job was trapping possums, out in the middle off butt fuck no where. I asked one day for a laugh, how did he kill the possums after he trapped them.

>Oh, I put em all in a sack, then bash their heads in with a lump hammer
>Here I've got pictures of the killing sack
>Here's some of my favourite skulls too I keep

There's something about a guy that lives in total isolation and kills things for fun with lump hammers, that sends a chill down your spine.

OP, I don't think dating is for you. Or him.

Attached: 1381856368506.jpg (350x468, 27K)

If my precious innocent little peddle Rose won't love me then i will have to make a sculpture of her for myself and the issue is finding a human skull because it will not look good with a fake skull so a real ome would be a must but i don't want to kill nor do i know where to legally find a human skull.

Holy shit put me in the screencap

Attached: ok cat.jpg (628x676, 21K)

please be true lmao

We are going to need pictures of this OP. We really want to believe you.

This.

He just pointed out that he did not save pictures of the squirrel because it was a personal gift he made for her and she threw it away. Learn to READ!

For a while there you have me going but you're trying way too hard to act like a complete Section 8 now.