O N L Y
N
L
Y

Attached: z-aE[1].png (762x337, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8TXJq3GSog
youtube.com/watch?v=nQokcErHwFk
academy.com/shop/pdp/thompson-center-compass™-308-win-bolt-action-rifle?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=Apps 47, Inc&utm_content=12478019&utm_source=CJ&utm_term=&cjevent=86d23b2139fb11e980d300a00a1c0e12&linkName=Academy Product Catalog#repChildCatid=3644735
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buy this outdated old garbage goy its history one of 6 billion

Im thinking about that cosmolne.

Attached: 6bf.jpg (640x621, 38K)

Great - another thread of "Jow Forums autists demonstrate that they're incapable of understanding why people like antiques".

You could get 5 of them for that price 5 years ago. Should have cashed out my 401k and just bought crates and crates. Fuck.

Attached: MVG.png (658x768, 185K)

Fuck off you stupid fucking fudd, Fucking kill your self with the sporterized shotgun you love so much

Holy fuck! I thought I was retarded when I bought one for $260!

A fine old side by side shotgun in 16 that you can still take to a dove field is an antique. The well looked after bring back weapon from a conflict is an antique. A M91/30, also known as a "garbage rod" for good reason, is kind of like the shit you used to find hanging off the wall at an applebee's. Something to look at, but not worth that much money.

Out of curiosity, I know the mosin is a fudd gun, but what's wrong in thinking it still can be a nice rifle to people who want it. Like I want a mosin and a k31 carbine, and both are outdated firearms, but I just like how they look and the mosin I'm looking at needs some TLC on the wood furniture and I work with wood so it's easy for me to retouch it.

The K31 will actually hit a 6" target at 100 meters once you get the offset correct.
Mine hits about 12" high.

It's just angry reeeing from poorfags, same as always.

>implying my 91/30 doesn't hit a 6" plate at 100 yards
some are better than others

I got my Browning .308 for less than that...

Today I will remind them.
K31-youtube.com/watch?v=P8TXJq3GSog
Mosin- youtube.com/watch?v=nQokcErHwFk

>tfw you can buy a PSA kit for less than a mosin

>tfw they are banned in my state

Is this what gun control feels like?

Attached: 1534466235176.jpg (1440x1072, 206K)

>tfw got the last RomTok they were selling

Attached: rcr_feels.jpg (180x191, 50K)

>buy/make extra tall front sight post
>install and file it down to zero
Mosin now shoots POA=POI

Too little, too late bro

Attached: 1526341238788.jpg (704x711, 64K)

>$100 functioning and proven rifle
>poorfag anons buy nugget
>endless post of fawning and back patting
>make memes out of nugget being great rifles
>years pass
>nugget supply goes down as more and more are bought up
>prices go up
>$300+ nuggets
>modern solid entry level bolt actions prices are now the same as a nugget
>residual hype from years when they were $100 has now been mystified and the whole point of love and adoration of a cheap working rifle has become the rifle being really good and you should buy it for whatever selling price.

Lol guy in video

>when I zeroed it it hits a little bit to the left

so you didn't zero it then.

Jesus, you could buy a decent entry level hunting rifle at that cost and save $100- AND the ammo would be cheaper!

>Fuck off you stupid fucking fudd, Fucking kill your self with the sporterized shotgun you love so much
There's no such thing as a "sporterized shotgun", you fucking mong. Shotguns were made for hunting in the first place.
>A M91/30, also known as a "garbage rod" for good reason
Stop getting all your gun opinions from James at TFB.
>and both are outdated firearms
People here have no fucking idea what that word means. Not everything needs to be high speed, low drag, and ready for teh racewar.
>Today I will remind them.
It's almost like bad shooters will blame their equipment instead of themselves.

you would get a souless histoyless usa made POS though.

>tfw you can buy a literal cannon for the price of 3.5 mosins

Attached: 25005201-6955-4D26-9959-2B61CBB575C6.png (750x1334, 2.36M)

>soulless historless

>This cosmoline coated nugget that's been sitting in a combloc warehouse for 85 years has so much history

>ready for teh racewar.
Wait, you're not actually thinking about having a race war without a nugget, right user?

Attached: swewihasmwe.jpg (634x393, 31K)

>has become the rifle being really good and you should buy it for whatever selling price.
No. No you fool. Nobody with any experience under their belt would argue that ANY surplus rifle has performance based merits. Not the Mosin, not the Mausers, not the Enfield, not the K31. NONE.

thats sad as shit

black families are sad as shit in general.

Attached: 1532772130005.jpg (522x522, 110K)

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY L KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY L

P..S.L.. KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY L!

This still blows my mind. I bought one as my first gun. I spent 69.99 not including tax and transfer. This shit is full retard.

Something's fucked with yours if the 100m setting on the sight isn't hitting true at 100m. I've shot 6" groups at 300yds with mine and it was only a little high as expected using the 300m setting.

>paying over $99.99

nope.

Mine is a 1952 production sub 200 serial number

This is it guys, these are museum grade fair quality mosins, probably the last ”crate we have! It’s a steal at current price (repeat ad in 8 months with 40 dollar markup on all rifles)

-Classic firearms

CF is pretty good on certain things but yeah Ben is such a kike on his advertising of shit

100 yards isn't exactly impressive, anybody can hit a 6 inch plate at 100 yards, I did the exact thing with my mosin just a week or so ago, well i was using an 8 inch plate so you can use that as an excuse if you want, but I hadn't ever used the rifle before and I didn't mess with elevation on the sights, just stood, aim, and fired. I'm a shit shot and I hit the plate first try with a janky "cheap" mosin that I'd never used before. Maybe it was all the snow, made it perform better cause it felt at home, that must be it!

I'd take a K31 over a mosin any day though

Attached: K31Obrez.png (660x436, 265K)

Buy all the mosin u want, its getting harder to sell them. When I sold mine it took 4 months for a buyer and I had to knock $100 off the price. Sold for $300.

I live in a cuck state with elevated gun prices and I'm seeing more private sellers lowering the prices on these things from where they were a year ago. $250-300 is normal now.

What retards are paying these at these ridiculous prices, is it the boomers I always see at the gun show with racks of Mosins asking 450-500 dollars a pop.

Kike reference, then an old meme. Is that site completely infested with bots and npcs? I was expecting another chain e-mail "respond to this or your mom will die" next.

are buying*

I'm a dumb phone poster

>mosin 300 dollars
>yugo mauser 250
Really makes you think.

>I know the mosin is a fudd gun
An infantry rifle from the 2nd world war is only for hunting now?

Mosins are fun and even at 359 its still worth it. Its only competition at that price is budget hunting rifles with no irons and a shitty proprietary mag, lever actions in 30-30, other surplus with uncommon ammo, and shotguns. Lever actions could be a better option but most are in 30-30 and it aint cheap to shoot.

>mass replying
Kys

This post is extremely wrong. Entirely.

>People here have no fucking idea what that word means. Not everything needs to be high speed, low drag, and ready for teh racewar.

Are you saying a rifle designed 120 years ago isn't outdated? "Outdated" doesn't mean "useless." It just means it's not competitive with AR-10s or whatever you want to use as the modern example. Same goes for most of the other classics. They're fine guns but behind the curve capability wise. I don't know why Jow Forums snowflakes get so butthurt when someone says old guns are old.

Nope. Just watch, people will buy those up for not only the meme but the reasons I stated above.

You were trying to sell a Mosin for 400? That may be why you couldn't find a buyer.

>I don't know why Jow Forums snowflakes get so butthurt when someone says old guns are old.

It's fucking odd. The mosin was a mass produced piece of shit. Made from whatever bits of wood and metal were lying around on the floor at the time, then sent to the front. Millions were made. But there are anons that spend their neetbux on em and call them a 'collectors piece' despite there are literally fucking millions of them knocking about. Most never even went to the front line.

>This shit is full retard.

No, anyone with a brain could see this coming. Guns that were super cheap when they first hit the surplus market are now reaching the level other comparable milsurp guns have always been at. Combloc guns and Swiss K31s flooded the market starting in the late '90s. It makes sense prices are rising now that the supply is gone. A Mosin now costs the same as a cheap Mauser, a K31 now costs the same as a 1917, a Nagant revolver now costs the same as a trade-in Model 10, etc.

Still a 300% return

>All adults
>Nobody around the kid
>Store-bought cake
>Fucking alcohol
>Not even goddam candles
I hope I'm taking this out of context because this makes me quite unhappy

Attached: 1545287420836.jpg (326x471, 62K)

>sporterized shotgun
What’s that now? And what’s the meaning of dude again?

Go fuck off to Reddit or wherever you came from

It's all good. It just means you're normal, which is getting pretty uncommon nowadays.

This pic really brought my day to an all-time low. Poor kid.
Let me take him shooting

>guns that would be expensive to create in modern times are cheap when initially surplused and increase in value over time once dried up
holy shit stop the presses

Should have never sold my type 53
Or 91/30

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1426707186932.jpg (597x519, 56K)

Get the fuck off my board and go back to fortnite you 13 year old insect

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1426814567576.jpg (450x600, 70K)

>complying

Well that's why it was popular.

Bubba could get a durr rifle and enough ammo to feed it for the rest of his life for 200 bucks.

It is objectively worse than all the other stated competitors too. Historical significance aside, the Mosin's (particularly 91/30) allure was being a cheap boomstick. $350 is well within range of the snowflake Mosins that are actually worth that money, think M39 or non-Russian M44s. The only thing driving up the price of 91/30 shitsticks is the undying meme surrounding them that allows the kikes to keep selling them at increasingly inflated prices.

Take this from a man that dropped serious cash on an 1895 Chatellerault M91, you're a dumb fucking negro.

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-092427_GunBroker.jpg (1080x1920, 337K)

>think M39

Attached: Screenshot_20190216-134701_GunBroker.jpg (1080x1920, 638K)

will people actually buy my nugget for over 1k now?

>selling your guns

Attached: 13c.jpg (709x538, 64K)

Probably not, basic bitch ones are around 325 still. But most don't know the difference either.

>why people buy gun they like
>its not worth the price
>the only reason anyone would want a mosin is because they're cheap
>so glad I bought mine for 69 buckaroos!
>shit gun an ar will beat you in any fight

Attached: 1535599880883.jpg (441x438, 56K)

>bidding with sreisel ever
There it is. All those high traffic GB sellers draw in the dumbest fucks without fail. Literally every single time.

Attached: sreisel vg1-5.jpg (1272x1336, 587K)

What state do you live in?

supply isnt what it used to be
I just got a hex mosin from Aimsurplus last week, probably the nicest mosin i have ever had. ex-dragoon, all the blueing looks good. The price tag isn't what they used to be but I'm happy with the one I got.

Yeah, that's why I don't buy stock. Do you know how much my grandpa bought Coca-Cola stock for back in the day? How the fuck do they expect people to pay for that shit now?

Fucking shit commie gun

shhh let them live in ignorance

They would if they were cheap enough like mosins, k31s, and various mausers just a couple of years ago.

Is there any reason someone would get a nugget over a yugo m48?

you really don't think there are people on here, past and present, who didn't justify their purchase with a bit of "this war proven rifle, it just wurks!"?

Where are you finding Yugo mausers for $250?

>What is supply and demand?
>How dare people pay for something they want if it costs more than the $100 I spent 10 years ago!

>The K31 will actually hit a 6" target at 100
a properly maintained K31 with military ammo will maintain a 1" group at 100 yards

>Nobody with any experience under their belt would argue that ANY surplus rifle has performance based merits. Not the Mosin, not the Mausers, not the Enfield, not the K31. NONE.
except rack grade K31s, Finnish Mosins, and Swedish Mausers are 3x as accurate as a rack grade M16/M4 currently issued

because they want one?

>i think prices should be constant regardless of demand
Found the actual commie

>buying a mosin in 2019
>Buying a mosin in 2019 when ammo is like 50cpr
>Buying a mosin when the Mauser exists for less
>Buying a mosin when you can get a Thompson center for like 250 bucks that is a sub moa gun out of the gate
>Buying a mosin "because muh history"
Yeah, nah, don't do it. They were garbage we they were new and they're garbage 130 years later. If you absolutely must have surprised get yourself a Spanish Mauser or something for less and have a much better gun. When a mosin was 80 bucks it was a good deal but fuck that now.

>Buying a mosin when you can get a Thompson center for like 250 bucks that is a sub moa gun out of the gate
Please elaborate on this
and source if there is a concrete one

Attached: 1540856744497.png (200x288, 29K)

Whoops looks like the rebate period ran out. 299, I lied

academy.com/shop/pdp/thompson-center-compass™-308-win-bolt-action-rifle?utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=Apps 47, Inc&utm_content=12478019&utm_source=CJ&utm_term=&cjevent=86d23b2139fb11e980d300a00a1c0e12&linkName=Academy Product Catalog#repChildCatid=3644735

Attached: absolute-disgust.gif (300x225, 1.59M)

You stupid nigger, stocks are a complete different type of game. Coca Cola will pay you quarterly dividends and ist still grow as a business, meaning dividend increases and potentially higher market valuations.

Whereas your rifle will just sit there and do nothing else than taking space away.

t. Has never owned a 91/30
I'd forgive you if you were operating on knowledge of a foreign aid carbine that functions much better than a Barbarossa Blaster
But I know you're not
So fuck off noguns

The Mosin is not a fudd gun.

If they drilled/welded it then it becomes one

Buying a Mosin made sense when they were $100-150 as a poorfag starter gun. At this point buying that same gun $350-400 is retarded. Protip: you can still participate in the retarded "muh nugget" and "fix bayonets" memes on Jow Forums without buying one. The only reason to buy a Mosin these days is if you are a serious milsurp collector. And in that case the Mosin is going to be some rare to unicorn tier version that is $1000+

The new poorfag starter gun is any of the cheap decent quality bolt guns produced by Savage, Ruger, T/C, Howa, etc.

TLDR: You missed the Mosin train, accept it and move on.

>drive out of state
>buy PSA
>drive home
>I fail to see a problem

Fucking this. I saw a video on YouTube of some guy bitching about no longer being able to buy Mosins for less than $100, because he used to like to go down to the gun store and buy 1 or 2 a week.

Even if you wanted milsurp, I have no idea why the Mosin would be what you get as it approaches 400$.

I don't like this
feel bad for the kid