Semi Autos to be added to NFA if bill passes

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1263/

H.R.1263 - To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act any semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine.

Attached: repeal NFA.gif (292x312, 12K)

Kikes kiking again.

Attached: _20190224_111419.jpg (720x1010, 124K)

COWABUNGA IT IS

Time to party.

By what series of legal convolutions does the IRS have jurisdiction over the Bill of Rights? They're not even pretending any more. It's all one naked continual power grab.

Fuck I need to buy more magazines and ammo

FUCK I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE HASGUNS IN MY STATE
I'M NOT READY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: here-we-go-58246c6639872.png (800x850, 135K)

Okay but it has literally no chance of passing. It won't get past the Republican Senate, it won't get past Trump, and it won't get past the Kavanaugh/Gorsuch Supreme Court.

Ninja turtle catch phrase it is

>it won't get past Trump
Ha, you're funny

children should be seen, not heard. go play fortnite, underageb&

No gun control law I can think of passed the first time. Our enemies simply sling shit until it sticks, and they've been winning for half a century. Remember when faggots just wanted to live and let live and wouldn't DREAM of getting 'married'?

I'm 19 fucknigger

>it won't get past Trump
I agree with you on all points but this.

hes probably 20 in a super cucked state

replied here ooof

Cowabunga it is. If this passes, Viva La Revolution: Venezuela 2.0

Yessir
>tfw Florida
Everything was fine until Hogg and his minions got TV coverage

Attached: optimism gone.png (451x523, 207K)

Since it isn't an outright ban, Trump will sign it.
It will just keep poor people from arming themselves and create a bigger black market for guns as well as create a Registry.
No details in the text of the Bill yet.
You can bet that they want a list of all Semi Autos and another reason to throw a felony on people. Free amnesty Registration or $200 for everything you already have remains to be seen.
I also expect them to use the opportunity to raise the Price of a Tax Stamp to adjust for inflation.

Went to Arrowhead Pawn in Jonesboro again Friday.
I was one of 3 white customers.
Add $200 to the price of a gun and a 6 month wait, and there would have been just me in the store.
Some other fat white guy in a pink hoodie got a pistol.
Fingered a nice Steyr Aug.
Waffle mags. Rail top.

We need all the niggers we can get for the awakening

this would cause the NFA to be overturned in a lawsuit, therefore it would not pass, in addition to outraging and waking up every gun owner in America.

The chance of this passing? 0%.

question, faggot- you were clearly 18 when it all went down. Why did you not buy a rifle then, and why have you not asked a relative now or bought an 80%?
t. 20 when the law passed, already had lots of guns, not enough money till 21, then bought more guns after 21

I go to Florida State and live on campus (working on fixing that last part). I'd probably be lynched if their staff/police saw me anywhere near campus with that shit

I'll be okay with this if they grandfather in the guns I already have.

Leftypol at it again

1) Die
2) You know they won't, and if they do, they'll "amend" that next

No far right pol. commies get helicopter rides. Kikes are commies.

This post right here is the most perfect example of the horrid shit 30 year ild boomer meme. That's exactly how a boomer thinks.
>Hurrrrrr I'll be dead in 20 years
>Hope the economy will be good so I can buy lots a monster for my boating trips
>Siiiiip yup getting upset over natrual rights siiiip that's that crazy talk siiiip
>Well time to button up my Hawaiian shirt to cover my bulging gut and drive my raptor into town for more budlight

Attached: 1550981947883.jpg (628x688, 43K)

You can't stash a rifle at a friend or parent's house?
(You)

Attached: what boomers really think.png (1100x336, 29K)

You would actually get the helicopter ride because you would be hindering true commie removal. We are not here to play fuckin genoicde games. But that's all assuming you're not a lefty agitator in the first place either way this Jew is telling you to shoooooo

Attached: 52670790_1802840706487986_8906483830722920448_n.jpg (539x577, 29K)

Hmm, you're a weird neurotic kike. All jews will die.

Attached: Kill_Jews.jpg (500x500, 39K)

oh great another reason to just convert all of my rifles since i'll be made a criminal overnight from laws like these

Attached: 1544236174275.png (277x182, 9K)

Trump will sign it and say "I'll never sign anything like this again. They made a fool of me. Sad!"

This desu

And Jow Forums will say
>heh, it's not confiscation, just don't be poor
Rinse and repeat til tax stamps on your marlin 22

>Since it isn't an outright ban, Trump will sign it.
will never pass the senate and probably won't even pass the house

protip: drop out of college and pile money away, self-teach yourself an in demand skill fuccboi

>giving a shit about marriage
>ever
Have fun cucking yourself by limiting your genetic information to one partner.

Slippery slope

(You)

Are you implying that the slippery slope is fallacious as it relates to gun rights? Because the continuum of 1934-1994 federal gun rights looks pretty sloped, and recently many states have been falling off cliffs.

Zion Don and the rest of the neo-cons only say they give fuck about the 2nd for votes.

The black guy working there was pretty knowledgeable about the Steyr Aug down to different revisions of the gas system adjustments and barrels.
He was carrying and Ed Brown 1911 also.
He blew some stereotypes out of the water.
It was mainly black husbands and wives shopping too.
Middle class black people don't want their shit stolen by worthless thieves just like anyone else that worked for what they have.
One guy in a Delta Uniform was trading in a CZ P-09 black for a FDE suppressor ready version.
He must already have a can in the pipeline.
I streamed to my youtube account with my phone in my shirt pocket.

Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.

>it won't get past Trump

you mean President "take the guns first" and Suggesting fienstien to add a AWB to his bumpstock ban gun grabbing trump?

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

Jow Forums wont exist if you cant guns.

also KYS

"Today I signed legislation that will generate millions in revenue, we are building the wall, today is a good day for america, vote for me in 2020"

>only a single sponsor and no co-sponsors

Who cares? You certainly should waste your time thinking about this bill.

weapons related laws belong on Jow Forums faggot

This. With our Supreme Court it works to our advantage that Dems are passing wildly unconstitutional gun laws

>It's all one naked continual power grab.
based Phil tellin it like it is

>thinking you’re big brained because you’re a degenerate whore

Attached: 25561B67-6AAB-4ED5-B39E-588630A94E61.jpg (735x713, 94K)

Pro tip don’t live in the student ghetto, mid town is much cozier and just near the same price. Gun shows at the fair grounds almost every month, and I’ll private sell you an SKS

Spotted the Shareblue employees.

This. I hope you fags actually believe in your rights. Otherwise we will be bongistan 9.0: Planet of the Apes Edition

Name one thing Trump has done that proves he won't fold on gun owners. He's not exactly known for keeping his promises

Don't even respond to him, he's just another NPC.

>durrrr Reagan loved freedom......

Sorry sweetie, I actually voted for trump, but that doesn't change the fact that I can see the writing on the wall and he does not support the 2nd amendment. He has signed more gun control measures than Obama. Really makes you think

Peak Boomer. "I got mine" is an absolutely evil but all too common mindset.