Is it legal to distribute documents pertaining to the creation of fully automatic weapons...

Is it legal to distribute documents pertaining to the creation of fully automatic weapons? Like for example if I had a page detailing how to machine out an auto-sear, could I get into trouble for possessing that or giving copies to friends? No money would be exchanged.

Attached: Hillary Fuhrer.jpg (270x300, 23K)

Yes
/thread

Yeah it's illegal, retard. What kind of question is this? You know what, make sure you include pictures of you following the steps so the ATF ass blasts you.

Depends on your country

1st Amendment

sure as long as its not top secret info or something. But if whoever obtains your documents and follow through in the instructions, guess whos cleaning Jamels cage for the next 15 years?

Attached: Dh8oxk4XkAATME9.jpg (675x1200, 52K)

Amendment one of the Bill of Rights you retard

>Is it legal to distribute documents pertaining to the creation of fully automatic weapons? Like for example if I had a page detailing how to machine out an auto-sear, could I get into trouble for possessing that or giving copies to friends? No money would be exchanged.

In the USA, I really can't see why it would be, unless it was accompanied by text encouraging murder or treason. In the early days of the internet there were dozens of "bomb" making sites (some of which would blow up the person following instructions) that disappeared after 9/11-- I believe that they were not "censored," but shut down by government threats to prosecute for criminal negligence if some kid blew himself up trying to build an IED from a retarded web recipe. As far as firearms modification plans and instructions, I've never seen ANY restrictions, in fact, to this day, you can buy a demilled STEN parts set and a new receiver tube with marked cut outs at two different locations on the internet with no restrictions whatsoever. I will point out that it is fucking stupid to do anything illegal and then post it on the internet, but as far as I know blueprints or instructions for anything is NOT a crime.

I take it none of you youngsters know of the writings of professor parabellum?

lmao ur gay op

Attached: 1547506458669.png (1210x689, 17K)

If you include things like mechanical drawings and disseminate it online they might try to buttfuck you with ITAR bullshit.

See: Cody Wilson.

And if that fails and they see you and your information as being too much in the public eye they'll probably try to get some sick sex offender charges pinned on you.

See: Cody Wilson.

Calling all europeans, please build this.

Attached: 1403653239784.jpg (1301x7624, 3.42M)

>Is it legal to distribute documents
almost without exception, yes. the legal issues being generally those of ownership over the documents in question.

Attached: 568AB77A63824ED7B84204AA4FB43E1B_0.png (1348x470, 57K)

Would be interested to know more.

That would be the guy who broke the law, not the guy who exercised his right to free speech.

Please stop posting on Jow Forums, thanks.

Shut up ATF

My question is if it's legal to own a robotic assembly line capable of cranking out fully automatic rifles by the thousands.

Friendly reminder that there are people ON Jow Forums that actually believe he did anything wrong (other than fleeing to Taiwan instead of some third-world shithole or Russia-aligned country)

I'd rather spend the equivalent of about $200 getting a license and permit, so I can buy something waaaay less sketchy then this finger removing device.

>My question is if it's legal to own a robotic assembly line capable of cranking out fully automatic rifles by the thousands.
Yes, Only Mars may have Holy STCs now what sector are you and plant are you on in the imperium of man?