Mommy wants a HD gun

>mommy wants a HD gun
>offer one of my pump shotguns
>no user that's too complex for me
>tell her i'll take her innawoods and i'll teach her how to use it
>no user, i don't want to learn something that complicated
why the fuck are boomers like this?
what the fuck is she expecting from me, a single shot hamerless break action shotgun?

Attached: 1460778872398.png (731x727, 826K)

Get her one of those colored Taurus revolvers

Get her a Glock.

She's probably right that the recoil would be more than she'd be comfortable with. Just get her a Glock 42 or some other light recoil pistol and call it a day.

>pump action is too complicated
>get her a semi auto bro

Semiauto isn't complicated, you mong.

>pump action is complicated

Attached: ED757947-BB68-45C4-98D8-0372DEA68D64.jpg (118x125, 3K)

Enjoy getting a small woman not into guns to remember to chamber a round with a semi auto

And don’t tell me you seriously trust gam-gam to keep one in the chamber

Get her a full size (as in, not snub) .357 and load it with .38 +p. Manual of arms can't get any simpler and the recoil is minimal, though some old women have trouble with double action triggers.

My wife's grandmother is going with me to pick up her Glock. We're gonna get her a Glock 19 and throw on something to help her rack the slide. It's called the Shorthorn Glock charging handle. Easy to use, safe for grandma, decently able to be kept in her purse. If your mom has arthritis, it might not be a bad option.

>"I guess you don't want a home defense gun"

Wow that was hard.

I love my glocks, favorite pistols I own. But a semi auto is not a good choice for noobs, boomers, or females. It requires more practice to use in a life or death situation. They can very easily not chamber a round, have an ND, fail to properly reassemble the gun, not be strong enough to fully rack the slide, not know how to load a pistol mag, wont know how to properly clean and lubricate, etc. Women and elderly are also prone to limpwristing, my glock has never jammed on me for many thousands of rounds, but when my gf shoots it it can occassionally stovepipe she doesnt hold it tightly or properly. For someone who doesn't give a shit about guns and won't practice, a semi auto pistol is not the best choice for them.

The best gun for your mommy is gonna be a 22 or 38 revolver. I'm pretty sure you could teach a monkey how to use one of those, put bullets in slots in swingy thing, close swingy thing, pull trigger.

>22
Please tell me you didn't give your mom a .22lr gun for self defense

This. Just make sure she can handle the trigger pull and you'll be alright

Go for a .44 magnum, load it with .44 special and you are done. Mellow recoil and simple operation and assuming she hits the target* it's going to have a less then great day.

[spoiler]*Home intruder? Your stepfather? That fucking dog that keeps bothering her cat? What the hell is she planning to shoot?[/spoiler]

Revolver, retard. This is literally the sort of situation that keeps them relevant. Second best is a glock type firearm but we all know that's a short track to an ND with somebody too fucking stupid to manage a pump gun.

It sounds like your mom has little to no experience with firearms, which is never a good thing if you expect her to be able to actually use the damn thing in a stressful scenario like a break-in.

Take her to a gun range or something first, user.

It's Alright she's got my baby batter in her now get ready to meet your new baby bro

Stfu with your gay ass samefag thrread

Attached: 1550964659887.jpg (480x360, 35K)

There's a reason everyone gives women hammerless revolvers.
Not because they're good. Because they're retard proof.

NAA PUG Mini chambered in 22 magnum.
And ear protection.