Blocks your path

>blocks your path

>90 aircraft
>only half the cost of US supercarrier

Say something nice to her

Attached: 43535345.jpg (1024x964, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/russias-stealth-su-57-fighter-nearly-ready-war-45497
thediplomat.com/2019/01/serial-production-of-russias-su-57-stealth-fighter-delayed-until-at-least-2020/
nytimes.com/2009/10/18/weekinreview/18bumiller.html
mil.today/2018/Industry12/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go to bed, Ivan

Its only a model

A. FUCKING.
R A M P
A
M
P

I think the real thing will be 4 times that size.

Let's go to oryol!
On second thought nevermind it's a silly place
It's only a model

Attached: 7zxzppq3r9y11[1].jpg (640x480, 53K)

Do they sell those at Toys R Us?

>more models of PAK FAs than in Russian service

Attached: 108C309B-68BA-4197-AEC3-AC9C5F9D95DC.jpg (544x544, 26K)

What is this? A carrier for ants? The carrier has to be at least three times bigger than this

Is that oars at the front?

Attached: assblastedvatniks.jpg (3300x2550, 752K)

post that shit over and over again fat americunt

You still can't afford it Ivan. Especially when you spend all your money on vodka.

Two fucking ramps

honestly there were so many models for it some were even wilder that you cant even tell what is going on anymore

just like the lider class models

i guess we will have to wait and see

there is literally ZERO su 57 in service user
last time i heard the 4 of them are still in a prototype phase till next year

the US knows carriers are mostly useless; but since it can afford to, builds them to create a false "carrier gap"
this means it's rivals waste billions of dollars on capital ships they will never ever use
it's basically a form of economic warfare

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I see you. I kekked hard.

11planes total in reality. Those 4 you ment are pre-production models, tested by Russian air force right now.
And yes, I don`t care, this bird looks cool.

Attached: 1524457201213.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

there is literally no single su 57 with the final spec flying right now
i dont know where you are getting those considering that according to russia its a prototype phase

Unironically. Ramp AND catapults? Will it even work this way?

Attached: 1499092128892.jpg (1417x596, 233K)

Its beyond retarded but its fine because its yet another scale model pipe dream

Does it feature anticrane guns?

Attached: 8dczurgl7ry11.jpg (314x716, 43K)

>>its fine because its yet another scale model pipe dream
I meant IRL. Will the combination of ramp and catapult be a combination of positive effects of both systems, or simply retarded? As a downside, I see the necessity to use even more powerfull thrusters and sturdier landing gear, but will an even more shortened runway be a thing?
My bad, one was a rebuild from previous aircraft. So its 10 flyable planes, and 4 of them as pre-production models (2nd stage prototypes, with serial avionics and airframe). Those 4 were used for live-tests in Syria. Plus some other news:
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/russias-stealth-su-57-fighter-nearly-ready-war-45497
You can discard this as another fake, or take note of it, your choice.

Attached: 1477021150589.jpg (1000x662, 113K)

Calm down. The vatniks will claime these are pre-production series at every fiery fuckup; while on the other hand boasting how battle proven and totally in service SU-57 are during every propaganda shoot.

Attached: 1540537281320m.jpg (1024x739, 105K)

I`m as calm as it is possible for a human. I`m not in USA, Poland, or any other country Russians may turn weapons on even in wildest theories. So, I just like this tech from aesthetic side. And it will be sad, if such cool design will be scrapped, life YF-23, YF-32, Su-47, etc.
//Pic is fake, but not completely

Attached: 1524472543623.jpg (1132x705, 138K)

i never its fake i said that there is no production aircraft flying not that they arent testing them

Well, than it is a misunderstanding. Since I`ve stated "pre-production", not "production" models. Of course there will be some refinement, based on how the tests works out.

Attached: 1548611935304.jpg (1953x1058, 293K)

What is this, an aircraft carrier for ants?

Attached: zoolander.jpg (1275x538, 98K)

>there is literally ZERO su 57 in service user
Retard.

Attached: su-57 rf-81775.jpg (1500x1013, 588K)

You niggas can't even fix the Admiral Kuznetsov, you aren't making a new aircraft carrier.

>there is literally no single su 57 with the final spec flying right now
You're retarded.
>Eighth flyable prototype (third flyable second-stage[N 1] prototype); first flight on 24 April 2017.[6][93] Testing final version of avionics intended for serial production.[6]
>Ninth flyable prototype, first flight on 6 August 2017.[7] Testing version of the airframe intended for serial production.[6]

Attached: t-50-11 (7).jpg (1499x995, 204K)

>n*tofaggot is still mad an aircraft program 10 years younger than JSF produced aircraft that flew a combat mission before F-35
Lol.

Attached: su-57 launching kh-59mk2.jpg (1440x810, 43K)

why you bother replying if you dont even understand what testing and service means

>Aircraft program
>Not vatkins ricing out an SU-27
Lockheeb be damned, but you aren't fooling anyone Vlad.

This. Excellent test of the vatnic's English comprehension

>What is RF-XXXXX designation?
Why bother trying to act retarded on purpose if you're already an imbecile *merishit mutt?
Stay mad tho.

I look forward to Russia flying them with Gradius K/D ratios, a single fighter taking on one tenth of the PLAAF. Does Mother Russia have more than 10 of these Su-27 bodykits flying?

Half of the cost of a US carrier? How can something that doesn't exist be half the cost of anything?

>He's still mad
Stay mad, lol.

Attached: t-50-3 (4).jpg (1500x1013, 258K)

>SEETHING

I admit it's a gorgeous plane. It's just sad Russia only has 10. :(

>I`m not in USA, Poland, or any other country Russians may turn weapons on even in wildest theories.
So that would make you a nigger of some exotic variety.

Speaking of, will this also be a flanker, or is NATO waiting on it to actually show up for work before they name it? Something else going on there?

>And yes, I don`t care, this bird looks cool.
It really is quite wonderful to not be invested in the jingoistic dick measuring. You can just appreciate what looks cool, what's good in some way, or just as well the utterly awful specifically because it's awful, or looks hilariously bad, or whatever else.

i want to seriously ask you a question, slavs.
why do you guys keep being antagonistic toward the US and NATO?
it makes no sense.
we would gladly become friends with you if you would stop being douche fuckers.
but instead of fixing your economy, and population decline, you goto war in urkraine and georgia, and shitpost on our forums with disinformation campaigns.

i dont understand it.
why do you do it?
what have you done to make your life better?
while the govt pays you to spread this shit, there are millions of russians without plumbing.

the only conclussion i can come up with is that you are a slave to an evil dictator, and your mind is so fucked that you cannot be delt with in any way other than force.

just know that i would rather be your friend.
but your brainwashed slavery has turned me into an enemy.
and its a fight you can never win.

Attached: 1463658743053.jpg (2560x1440, 638K)

i mean
thediplomat.com/2019/01/serial-production-of-russias-su-57-stealth-fighter-delayed-until-at-least-2020/

>but instead of fixing your economy, and population decline, you goto war in urkraine and georgia, and shitpost on our forums with disinformation campaigns.

thats rich coming from a country that has fabricated 3 wars sending the entire middle east to shit dont you think?

there is literally no single F-35 with the final spec flying right now

Attached: 1543494261346.gif (500x496, 473K)

>implying the middle east wasn't shit to start with

Shhhhshh!

They go out of their way to shit up the world rather than fixing Russia because of their butthurt and bruised ego. Why would you ever want to be friends with them?

>90 aircraft

>Russia
>Building 90 of anything

it wasnt to that extend saddam wasnt the best leader but he certainly was keeping the terrorists at bay and yet usa had to fabricate an entire non existence situation aka the Nayirah testimony
afganistan after the cia gave the talibans insane amount of weapons to fight the russians went into a terrorist hole..
libya was a fucking developing country faster even than south africa and it went to shit because that french homunculus wanted to hide the fact that he got the presidential sit with libyan money..

Production spec? Yeah, there are.

That does look pretty cool.

Basically
>muh superpower status
>waah dont interfere in my sphere of influence
Aside from that, the current regime can quell democratic pressure and guarantee their position by shilling the world vs. Russia to their people.

>immediate whataboutism
Cringe and vatnikpilled

>I`m not in USA
You're gross. Go away.

It's NATO code name will be ass goblin.

The ramp might be some sort of speculative "ramp lite" that's doable with current Russian electro-technology. There are 4 catapult rails for a start, kind of ridiculous for steam, but not electric. Also, the catapults are short (small energy bank). Segmenting is reminiscent of EMALS.

Afghanistan has always been an underdeveloped shithole, be it pre-USSR or pre-USA.

>libya
>middle-east
pick one

How tankie do you have to be to believe Russia will ever build another aircraft carrier?

>The ability to park 80+ aircraft and a host of missiles anywhere in the world is useless

Attached: 1541104311730.jpg (645x671, 81K)

>talks about propaganda
>cant handle its own country's propaganda
>proceeds to shitpost
tell me that you are kidding right now
this is a picture from kabul in 1973
nytimes.com/2009/10/18/weekinreview/18bumiller.html
afganistan was prospering from the 50s to late 70s...

Attached: afghan-28.jpg (700x443, 219K)

still put libya in the middle east

no it was just another example of certain countries dont like other countries that keep terrorism at bay

Doesn't make Russia any less of a shithole. In fact, pointing fingers at the USA/NATO is part of the reason why it's such a shithole.

>was prospering
Boys were still being fucked up the ass and most of the country still was a tribal shithole. Doesn't excuse what the lards and commies did though.

and what you expected russia to bounce back after the collapse in such a quick manner?
hell no it will need at least 2 generations if they are lucky to bring their whole infrastruce to a decent level again

I'm actually an aussie, but nice try

That's the problem, they're fucking up their chance at bouncing back up. They're even going downhill in many ways.

So many seething anglos itt

they cant get a bounch back in any way you think
when russia collapse literally EVERYTHING collapse its not a case of argentina or greece per ce
progress cannot be made in a way that will leapfrog its entire generation they simply cant do it like that

Holy fuck this. If Russia started selling thier models as toys, they may have a chance to fix thier economy.

Yes, I know exactly what happened because I've lived in Eastern Europe. You're trying to claim that Russia couldn't possibly do better, which is retarded and wrong.

Check out pic related. The top is the GDP per capita of Russia over the years, the bottom one is Poland. Poland instantly improved relations with the west, which are stable economies, while Russia has been isolating themselves.

See a pattern? Russia is fucking shit because they aren't addressing any of their real problems, while fighting back imaginary western aggression as an excuse to keep the same people in power. They're pushing the people who could help them away.

People keeping mentioning AIDS to poke fun at Russia, but it's actually a magnificent indicator of the pathetic state of the country. It's claimed to be western propaganda, just hurting homosexuals and druggies, so they cut or even banned all measures that actually help, but in reality it's yet another social issue rampaging through Russia and making their lives more miserable.

Attached: russiavpolan.jpg (713x680, 35K)

>Yes, I know exactly what happened because I've lived in Eastern Europe. You're trying to claim that Russia couldn't possibly do better, which is retarded and wrong.

i will give you a small hint
siberia is usa europe and china together and when ussr collapse the entire (althought basic) infrastructure collapsed and it wasnt up untill 2010 that a "new" railroad line was built and that only to accomodate the oil and gas trains
no matter how much money they throw it will not help them to bring the east to the west closer so fast
and its very simple stalin did a lot of stuff for russia but he didnt do the right stuff for it..they are stuck in a similiar level of austria after the ww2 rebuilding their network their health infrastructure basicly everything
money isnt good when you simply cant get it where it needs to be..

Kek

Well at least the budget will be 4 times what it cost to make the model

Attached: 1449871677001.jpg (959x854, 101K)

god i love that episode

They have tigers and aids too

Russia is a country bound by the need for a common enemy. It only thrives when its being antagonistic and recieves push-back

You can literally see like 5 of them on the tarmac at Vandenberg on Google Earth, retard

The world was better during the Cold War, in the good old days back before 9/11
When every country was terrified of being left out in the cold when WWIII kicked off, everyone was at the max alert status for subversion and infiltration. Massive refugee influxes would have never happened during the Cold War because both sides would have correctly assumed it was a tactic to destabilize their nation. We saw some of the greatest leaps forward in technology between the two superpowers, as well. China was where it belonged, in a corner of the earth terrorizing swamp farmers by itself.
Russia needs the US and the US needs Russia.

Don't forget "muh monkey models," another favorite excuse of Russiaboos.

The Russians have created some outstanding small arms and antiarmor weapons, absolutely outstanding. Everything else they make is mediocre at best, designed for the cheapest possible mass production at the expense of literally everything else, from maintainability to usability to unit readiness. "Boris, this jet engine has to be completely overhauled every one hundred flight hours and replaced completely every one thousand flight hours!" "Is not to worry, Ivan. War against cowardly capitalist running-dog enemies of Motherland will not last one hundred hours." "What about training?" "Our pilots have great revolutionary zeal and many hours in simulator. This will allow them to defeat capitalist mercenaries."

Lmao

Woah that looks cool what is that

Like most new Russian military equipment, she's a nice fantasy.

Russia hasn't laid down a single destroyer or larger class vessel since the soviet union.

Russia can't even make ship turbines large enough for a destroyer, they have to import them from Ukraine, and can't anymore.

This is all fantasy.

russia had a deal with siemens in ukraine to built the turbines
it has nothing to do with them not being able to do a simple turbine user

Yet they have reached declared IOC in at least 4 countries and flown multiple operational combat missions for 2 of them, including deep strikes mission in SAM-defended airspace.
Russia sent a prototype Su-57 to Syria for 2 days, to fire a cruise missile at a shed from 100km away.

>it has nothing to do with them not being able to do a simple turbine user

Russia can't build turbines large enough for large ships. This is well known.

no user they halted their production because germany BANNED the sales of the turbines to russia
it took them 2 years to built a in house factory i think it launched back in late 2017

They also have pretty good medical facilities and troop capacity.

Naw, Russia still can't produce ship turbines large enough to power large ships.

Russia has a very very poor heavy industry sector.

at least do your research before you post its getting annoying trying to have any sort of convo with idiots like you
mil.today/2018/Industry12/

>As carrier sinks.
Well you know what they say you get what you pay for.

You're a special kind of stupid.

what are the whiskers for? please tell me they're literally sensors to make sure they're don't hit stuff.

They can be one shotted by anti ship missiles and the US has airbases practically everywhere