ITT ask an actual ATF agent anything

ITT ask an actual ATF agent anything

Attached: 1200px-US-AlcoholTobaccoFirearmsAndExplosives-Seal.svg.png (1200x1202, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/18/judge-slams-atf-stash-house-stings/6565179/
archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/botched-atf-sting-in-milwaukee-ensnares-braindamaged-man-pk9d6or-201794871.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3CtJ75jiiSM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you suck dicks?

Attached: showmeyourwarfacemaggot.jpg (1291x965, 133K)

Why do you hate dogs so much? Are children who are molested by dogs rounded up by the government and conditioned to be ATF agents?

Kill your nigger self????? Shwol bsvir33333333333333333

How many dogs do you need to kill to get a medal?

Which breed of dogs do you prefer to shoot?

No
We don't, also no
:(

Do you ever get to shoot any of the guns in the reference collection?

None

What's the best way to convince a homeless schizo to buy a firearm in a clearly illegal configuration?

You don't

Blakc men aestkykkrektkdkff define how big track on Jow Forums

Do you guys secretly brag about burning those 20 something kids at waco?

We don't track anything here but if something crazy gets reported to us we will check it out.

But you do.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/18/judge-slams-atf-stash-house-stings/6565179/

Would you support a firearms ban and help carry it out? And if you dont mind me asking a second question, what's the general view on individual rights in the agency?

Can you put my two cans at the top of the pile? I'd like to be able to have them for the summer to fuck around with on my own property instead of having to go visit them in jail.

Nihgb &&&& &&

Do I support it? Not one bit. Would I help carry it out? I would seek other employment. The general view varies. You have a lot of people here that feel that the law is the law and must be obeyed no matter how unjust. I don't feel that way personally and there's several more in my branch that feel the same way that I do. That being said we do have a job to do and we do have to enforce things from time to time that we don't want to enforce.

No

Does the atf actually make those bait posts asking where to buy illegal guns and shit like that?

Pays the bills, amirite? Better to be the boot than under it.

:(

No, but we are aware of them. We have better things to do than bait kids in to incriminating themselves

Obviously your answer will be a little biased, but is your agency as mismanaged and incompetent as I so often hear it is or is it about the same as every other three letter agency.

Pretty much, I only got in to this line of work due to my father pushing for it. I'm a firearms enthusiast and so are a lot of other people here, it's a weird crossroads to be at as far as that goes but we really aren't as bad as people make us out to be (for the most part)

In the big picture I would say it's about the same if I'm honest. That being said my particular branch (oakland) is managed so poorly it's not even funny.

What’s the biggest abuse of constitutuonal rights that you’ve personally seen in your time with the ATF?

>We have better things to do than bait kids into incriminating themselves.

archive.jsonline.com/watchdog/watchdogreports/botched-atf-sting-in-milwaukee-ensnares-braindamaged-man-pk9d6or-201794871.html

That 15.98" barrel meme isn't that much of a stretch. I'll leave it at that.

Thanks for the answer man. I know we shit on the ATF 24/7 (usually with good reason) around here but I sincerely hope there are decent people like you working there.

Keep cherry picking, go ahead.

Traitors hang first.

Any funny stories?

>we don't do that
>ok yea we do

Keep justifying your paycheck. We all know whose side you'll be on when the hammer finally drops.

Attached: 1548471668219.jpg (395x296, 20K)

Jesus christ. The government is a joke.

After watching docs on Enron and Iran-Contra, the rabbit hole seems deep.

Better things like having un-elected officials decide the law means different things depending on what side of the bed they got up on? Better things like selling guns to Mexican cartels? Better things like enforcing tax laws by shooting an innocent man's wife and son with mall ninjas?

Attached: Surveillance_photograph_of_Vicki_Weaver_21_Aug_1992.jpg (1200x1024, 502K)

What do you think about the fast and furious scandal?

How often are the Glock AutoSears or DIAS sold online are honeypots?

prove it you dumb faggot.

> haha dog joke I'm so funny!
Shoot your fucking self with your measurable dick, you stupidest piece of the worst human shit.

Attached: 1551082791255.jpg (553x553, 40K)

Why are you gay?

When will you do another waco so we can have a reason to rebel?

Attached: 1488136984336.jpg (990x700, 162K)

Are the eBay sellers with the illegal silencer components actually your agency? Or all the unregistered SBRs on Armslist?

whats your doggy body count

If you disagree with the laws why do you continue to enforce them? I dont mean that as an attack. Im sure you could find other employment easily enough.

How do you guys feel about braces?

How does it feel to be a traitor?

Do you glow in the dark or is that some other agency peering into window at night?

Does "professional party poopers" describe your organization?

Attached: angerey.png (329x329, 161K)

Get the fuck out of here fed

Why are your kind such shitbags? Seriously you should consider milking yourself.

Is your ranking in the agency decided by the number of dogs you have killed?

suck start a shotgun nigger

>what does best goy think about being apart of the organization that was directly responsible for getting Americans specifically LEO's murdered
he probably masturbates to the thought of dead Americans and their brains splattered across the desert

Do you mind posting a pic of an ATF Form 4 from 1968? I promise I wont take advantage of the fact that the registry was so inaccurate ack then and attempt to commit NFA fraud by registering elaborately counterfit M3 Grease guns and claiming your end of the paperwork must have just been lost to time, therefore selling a $600 homemade gun for $30,000. This is just for research purposes.

What brand automatic transmission fluid do you sell cunt

Attached: 1550316941677.jpg (800x549, 83K)

When you die and Micheal brings you to the souls of all the lives you've wrongly taken how many dogs are you going to need to make peace with?

Gonna need a time stamp and a dead dog before I believe this

Jow Forums: Cops welcome, unless they're federal cops

why do you spam this board constantly

Attached: apususpicious.jpg (882x640, 87K)

We don't like cops either.

Jow Forums: The only good cops are strippers dressed as policewomen(male)

Kill your are self

>Jow Forums
Go back

Does your mom know you're a faggot?

Also, is it legal to carry black powder "handguns" if you are either a felon or live in Maryland?

I'll vouch, ATF guys are actually gun nuts. Remember they also provided insight on their own mistakes.

Any chance you can help me get into the ATF?

I want to add they literally allow us to shoulder stabilizer braces. They're awesome.

>they're so cool they actually allow us to come close to having our actual full rights under penalty of death!

y u h8 my doggo ?

sinnerman, where you gonna run to on that day?

go to the devil

guys the kidnappers literally allowed me to eat a cold hamburger while I was tied to a chair, really they're awesome

Real question here my dude: why do form 4s take so long to process? Is there anything in the works to speed things up?

Thanks

Attached: 2DEB147D-814C-42CD-AEEA-CBA0C35DBF05.jpg (900x506, 81K)

Ive work for the feds for a decade. Most are pieces of shit, wastes of time. They literally gave us a break for our rights over their money income to secure their nothing job. It's a meaningful compromise. youtube.com/watch?v=3CtJ75jiiSM

>it sure is nice that they put on the kiddie gloves when they beat us!

this, what's the reason it takes so long?

how do i get hired by the ATF?
i have 5 years on patrol and a masters degree. Is that sufficient to get into the running? If not, what else do i need.

Based and Schizopilled.

That's far more than enough.

Fpbp
RIP gunny

why are you pretending to be an atf agent?

How do I legaly get away with stuff while pissing you off?

Ignorant fuck. The correct question is "do you still suck dick" or "have you quit sucking dick".

kek

Can you fuck off?

POOFS, nigger

How long did your boss say you're waiting for everyone to buy and create Not-SBRs with arm braces so you can arrest thousands of gun owners all at once for felony NFA violations?

Nice bait but I'll bite
Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit it's people like you that aught to be hung from the gallows for your unconstitutional treason

Do you guys read the comments on the ATF facebook page, and do you know how hated your agency is

>gun enthusiasts
BULLSHIT
You are nothing more than armed tax collectors

If I stop paying taxes will you die?

We have the weirdest relationship with law enforcement for sure.

no, but it will be extremely painful.

Attached: bane.jpg (474x379, 26K)

You're a big agency.

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1050x576, 32K)

>ITT ask an actual ATF agent anything

How do you gize feel about coat hangers?

Attached: 1545320625775m.jpg (1017x1024, 92K)

(Checked)

why when you know guns themselves are not the problem do you insist on enforcing shit rules.