Ummmmmmmmm

Ummmmmmmmm...

Bros?

Attached: 1520736023056.jpg (720x1048, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofLvExAbxWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Deutch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Theres already a thread up, learn to search the catalog.

>zero co-sponsors

feel free to entirely disregard

Bump

Attached: 2EE1ABF5-2D2F-476A-A6CE-786FA96DED72.jpg (960x948, 139K)

This, it's some no-name rep trying too hard to virtue-signal.

Ummmmmmm

Disregard unconstitutional bullshit and don't comply?

this stuff is entirely for consumption by their base. Some nobody Rep shits this out so they can say "See? I took on the NRA"
No one expects it to even be voted on

An user from the other thread shared this

Attached: 10BCC381-2693-4E35-9DF1-036F03F5459D.jpg (750x756, 160K)

>Boca Raton
it's old liberal jews from NYC, and their landscapers

>heh, it'll never pass
This is what WAanons were saying a while back

Don't be a fucking retard

it's my rep.

He's on every single gun ban bill.

thanks trump

Wish a nigga would. This is how the NFA gets ruled unconstitutional

Not him but complacency is what made California go to shit regarding gun laws AND other states. The whole "it will never pass" attitude needs to be gone since yesterday.

yeah just like current gun laws are anticonstitutional lmao

Just face it. It's over. You lost. Common Sense gun control is the future and what we need to save this country.

You have no power here you lying shill faggot

You’ll hang, nigger.

>anticonstitutional
Get out, non American

Oh I triggered a bunch of stupid trump supporters. I guess we know who the real snowflakes are lmao

something something fishhook related

Trump is a kike m8

Attached: 03FF09EC-8922-401E-951D-D3B83F77ED4E.jpg (1158x1600, 153K)

calm down lady

For I1639? You mean the thing that no one read, only voted for it cause of title? I shit you not, I know so many anti gunners here who voted for it, once they hear ld/read how fucked up it really is, every single one wished they didn't vote for it. If you mean I592, no one follows that stupid shit.

Go be a retard somewhere else, nobody here supports neocon don

REMINDER: There are no less than 20 separate bills in the House of Representatives and 5 in the Senate that include anti-firearm legislation right now:
H.R. 8
H.R. 167
H.R. 282
H.R. 717
H.R. 719
H.R. 820
H.R. 822
H.R. 869
H.R. 930
H.R. 939
H.R. 942
H.R. 1112
H.R. 1115
H.R. 1236
H.R. 1262
H.R. 1263
H.R. 1266
H.R. 1296
H.R. 1297
H.R. 7115

Senate:
S. 7
S. 42
S. 66
S. 193
S. 506

As if anyone on Jow Forums has the grapes to do anything. Fuck off with that gay shit.

how did you find these

Gods work lad. Keep it up

Reminder, none of these will ever see the floor for a vote.

Fuck off, you know that bringing attention to them and informing a population is better than not doing so, your post is irrelevant.

I mean even if you show up there it would probably cause more problems than it would solve

Just as irrelevant as a pidgenhole'd motion.

cool

I mean I think it’s so u can show it to boomers on kikebook and then they send hate mail to him

>anarchist
>trump supporter
lol

>superior centrist
>not taking any sides ever
lol

Day of the honk approaches

Attached: 1551001130594.png (958x720, 538K)

>OMG GUYS LOOK AT THIS ANTIGUN BILL!!!11
>It's stupidly overreaching and it has no back whatsoever, not even Democrats are touching this outside of the original literallywhosponsor, it's not going anywhere
>YOU'RE BEING COMPLACENT THIS IS HOW WE'RE GOING TO LOSE OUR GUNS
take your goddamned ritalin you child holy shit

>just like current gun laws are anticonstitutional lmao

Shall not be infringed? Yea, shall not be infringed.

If you see a gun grabber, they get honked on, no exceptions plasticboi.

Attached: 0f1.png (858x553, 236K)

What the fuck is this meme. Someone explain this to me.

memes spewed by denizens of /arg/ are never worth looking into

Ozzie cops would like a word with you, sir.

Attached: home-made-guns-476x660.jpg (476x660, 75K)

[Fishhook]
[Fish]

fuckin drumpf....

It was a JIDF psyop that only low iq save or repost

>It's over. You lost. Common Sense gun control is the future and what we need
absolutely, being slowly smothered with gun control wont make a civil war possible, it's time to go full on gun ban and then blood will finally spill and this party can get started

Attached: 1550982738546.jpg (1100x619, 92K)

Its just a clown variant of pepe the frog. There really isn't much deeper meaning to it other than some references to the italian opera, Pagliacci which also features a clown

>This is what WAanons were saying a while back
Commie muthafukn politicians

Trump is a kike

It won't happen yet, but once the country and the congress is majority non-white, you're going to see some serious shit.

Attached: constitution.jpg (830x626, 84K)

I thought it was something having to do with geese but apparently no.

*Yawn*. Let me know if/when it gets out of committee.

Attached: 1546578411735.jpg (858x960, 122K)

comfy boy

There's a difference between being complacent and being realistic and not wasting time and energy on something that is guaranteed to fail. Learn to pick your battles otherwise you'll burn yourself out going into hysterics every time some noname libtard decides to pander to his district and introduce a ludicrous grabber bill that they know isn't getting off the ground.

Snowflake faggot cunt, black nigger loving Jewish faggot. Kys and gtfo. Sensible is my dick in your mother's ass, would've done better for her and you if you were shot down her throat rather than being spawned into this world. You fucking sand monkey fuck

Over 90% of proposed bills are killed at this stage, I wouldn't put too much danger of the bill right now.
Reports and Hearings will be conducted if this shit has any chance at life. As OP has demonstrated congress.gov is great resource same with senate.gov

There is an insane amount of federal agencies, many with redundant/duplicate records due to the hierarchical nature of government records.

Stfu and gtfo shill. Any maneuver for gun control is a blow to our liberty to defend our lives

My opinion: I hope this stuff passes because It will break the cycle of chipping away at rights slowly. The whole thing about the frog not realising its starting to boil. I hope they crank the temperature up quick so we can react.

Attached: cowabunga.jpg (628x688, 43K)

>tfw America will be browned enough in the next 10 years or so that bullshit like this will actually pass

Attached: Brendan-Fraser-2018-1277487.jpg (620x750, 77K)

Boca Raton. Jews are in Broward, Miami, Hernando, Tampa.. Everywhere it seems.
>(((Commie)))
ftfy

clown world

Attached: clown-world-comic1.png (1500x500, 82K)

Bigger issue right now is the Transfer Bill going through the House. It'll institute "universal" (see: giving your gun to your friend to shoot for a bit is illegal) background checks, completely fucking private sales.

Attached: 450FDB53-C3D4-4B23-AD91-1173C0CA521C.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

What did the author mean either his pants

>anticonstitutional
North Korean spy detected

yeah im getting blown alright mmmmmmmmm

Attached: image5-1.jpg (750x931, 567K)

To be fair, abiding by some ancient papers is something Canadians would do. An American should be free to violate the fuck out of any law, including the Supreme Law of the Land (which was birthed by just completely disregarding the previous Supreme Law of the Land)
Don't tell me you'd turn in every gun you own if the "Remove the Second Ammendment Ammendment" passed.

H(onk) H(onk) is the meaning I've seen posted

Attached: 1502058371807.gif (250x183, 3.02M)

MARTINI NO!

>what we need to save this country.

Which country would that be? How about you get off your overly-entitled ass and save your own country for once? American taxpayers are getting a little tired of hauling your worthless carcasses into the First World, fucklechuck.

Can you go be a nigger elsewhere for a while?

Attached: 1551154830751.gif (300x301, 183K)

>Flordiaman so crazy
>Doesn't send crooked politicians to the gators

This. They only die in committee because of the massive NRA/GOA email campaigns.

Take kids shooting. That is the solution to any of this bullshit. You can tell this smug little shit has never fired a gun outside of Fortnite.

One of my nephews showed more interest in shooting the AUG and AR, so I stowed away some rifles for him when he's older just in case we do have an AWB in this state. He'll have no chance 10 years from now if that's the case to get some noncucked shit, but crazy uncle user has your back.

>OMG LOOK AT THIS OVERREACHING ANTIGUN BILL
>THEY WANT YOU TO SIGN AWAY ALL YOUR MEDICAL PRIVACY RIGHTS JUST TO BUY A GUN

>pfft, it'll never pass

AND THEN IT FUCKING PASSED
FUCK SEATTLE AND FUCK THE AG

NPC detected

Attached: look mummy.jpg (474x686, 111K)

RENEGADE STATE: The Four Families Of California And The Private Company That Controls The Internet
youtube.com/watch?v=ofLvExAbxWs

Jesus Christ just fuck my shit up what happened to Brendan the memes are real

don't conflate your joke of a cuckstate with federal bills

shoo shoo discord tranny

He’s free now, he no longer has to pay alimony

Different user, but these are two likely sources.

Congress.gov
Sentate.gov

Yep. "Deutch:"
>His grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Belarus, Russia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Deutch

Every time.