What are your thoughts on MP5?

What are your thoughts on MP5?

Attached: mp5a3.png (695x348, 144K)

very nice and gay

Attached: 19511482_905746696230319_4029043413921150624_n.jpg (500x595, 19K)

accurate and reliable against most targets
very compact and light

it isnt compact enough though, hence newer designs like the MP5k, which is a bit more like a machine pistol
but its still good at its job

>Black
>Big pistol
>Cuckland made
Jow Forums loves it !

Attached: 1551014843641.jpg (420x519, 40K)

I want an MP5SD but I have no idea how to get one because
>noguns

If it wasn't 3,000 USD I'd buy one.

Don't start with an mp5. Get a 10/22, decide if you actually like shooting, then look into them. mp5's are expensive as hell, even for semi-automatic versions.

Starting to show its age. Heavy for what it is. Its reputation speaks for itself.

Probably my most fun gun (Zenith clone). I love the way it shoots, I love the way it sounds.
THWAP THWAP THWAP
Such a joy to shoot

Attached: Heckler&Koch.jpg (2419x2777, 2.48M)

POF poorfag here. Also probably my favorite gun. Planning on buying a Zenith just to have a nicer looking one.

SMGs are going the way of the dodo and for good reasons

pretty based desu

Attached: mp5arkan.png (1080x1409, 1.12M)

obsolete

Just wait until PSA releases their 4th gen MP5. They'll have all of the bugs worked out by then after testing it out on the guinea pigs, I mean customers.

I want one.

Why does everybody reccomend 10/22 to nogunz? Is this some sort of board meme?
New pls no h8

mp5k or mp5a2?

Because it's a good cheap .22 for you to work on the basics of shooting. Ammo is super cheap so you can go out and shoot a lot and 10/22s run quite reliably and are accurate enough so that you can just focus on the shooting. Also, you won't develop a flinch with .22 as recoil is practically nonexistant. That and 10/22s can be had for $200-$250 so it won't break the bank for poorfags.

Guns are cheap so you can afford it
Ammo is cheap so you can shoot lots and develop skills
Recoil is ow so you don't develop bad habits while you're starting out

I just bought pic related (OM-9R). I've wanted an MP5 since I saw my first action movie. Now I just need to wait until April for it to ship.

Attached: om9r.jpg (4032x1141, 469K)

Also, this is for the absolute newest of noobs to guns. While everyone should have at least 1 .22 for cheap plinking, it's not necessary if you've already been shooting guns for a while. But if you've never held a gun before, let alone fire one, a .22 is a great place to start.

You make good point. I guessa I’m just biased because my first gun was an inherented .270 with lots of ammo but that wasn’t my choice

Fun guns to shoot. Sadly much more costly to dress up than barbie dolls.

Attached: z0v01k2d6rg21.jpg (1500x1019, 710K)

A whole lot of yes, with some sexual grunting

Peak '90-era operator aesthetic

not B&t

Because little bitches start with .22lr, get used to it, try a heavier gun, cry, and stick to shooting 223 forever out of a basic bitch AR. Their small arms make them cute traps, though.

Cheap, non-threatening to shoot and handle, and reduces the risk of developing a flinch.
Not that you couldn't start with a 9mm carbine or .223 rifle

I think the you, the OP, is a gigantic faggot who deserves to be drawn and quartered.

>full-auto
>FULLER-AUTO

Attached: OATS.png (444x396, 170K)

>hating one of MP5s that gave us red electrical tape mags

Attached: col stu.jpg (600x253, 43K)

Without the advantage of full auto for most civilians it's obsolete compared to SBR's in 300blk, 300aac and etc, still has the advantage of a more compact package than most SBR's but it's starting to show it's age.

amazing for the times, but grows more obsolete by the year.

but god damn you cant find a more A E S T H E T I C smg if you tried.

Attached: 1550800291877.jpg (427x427, 21K)

The appeal of SMGs is that you can accurately fire handgun rounds in full auto. We can't get full auto, so there isn't much of a point to them other than fun. If you want something that shoots handgun rounds, get a handgun and learn the fundamentals of marksmanship as they relate to handguns so you can shoot it accurately. You don't need a larger gun for any reason, you can have a nice small package that shoots the same caliber in a handgun.

That being said, the MP5 is cools as fuck and sometimes coolness matters more than functionality. I got one in .22 to satisfy my boner and to double as a survival/varmint rifle. The gsg522 fits that role very well, it's as accurate as a bull barrel 10/22 and the stock collapses to the size of a takedown 10/22 without actually having to take it apart. It's also lighter. Idk why anyone is buying 10/22s when you could get a decent mock of your fav gun in .22

I want one in 40 s&w

Attached: 1524843833369.jpg (618x750, 56K)

>obsolete

such as?

Muh dick!

Attached: 1539688596843.jpg (343x316, 13K)

I was going to ask if you were a faggot, but I see that's not necessary.

whatever happened to that tiger cub?

I honestly think on in 40 would work well. the extra weight would mitigate the snappiness of the cartridge giving you overall more lethal round.

It kicks ass in Tarkov.

Attached: 1550080388071.png (720x601, 542K)

Also you will the open bolt capability

sauce

Aside from the fact full auto isn't in the job description anywhere. Hell even the FBI fielded shit loads of semi only MP5's. Best use is [ease of use] and lightness, while also being higher capacity than most standard handguns, allowance of carrying more armmo, smoother maneuverability in small places, without any of the drawbacks of a pistol and it's inherently more difficult to use nature.

Attached: 1528428514239.png (641x641, 553K)

You can get a full auto trigger pack since they aren't consider "machine guns" and have it on display on your mantle user. Thats whats nice about the mp5

See this?
Never be this stupid.
H&K trigger packs are SERIALIZED.

The window of my car is serialized, that doesn't make it a gun, or a car

Just out of curiosity, where would I purchase one of these? My walls are completely undecorated at the moment.

Anywhere that sells HK and clone stuff.

Attached: 1523591619318.gif (493x342, 480K)

Attached: 475.jpg (350x263, 22K)

Хвaлa

No bullet
Bullet
3 bullet
All bullet

If you were any kind of serious operator from 1975 - 2000, this is what you were using. That by itself gives the gun a kind of mystique that I don't think any other firearm can compete with.

Attached: 1547857614070.jpg (1200x961, 241K)

lmao, anglo genetics are a mistake.

>genetics
fatlard detected
That kid is a fat sack of shit because he's lazy and feckless, not because of genetics

Did he realize he was wrong?

Attached: 1535880344575.gif (511x512, 105K)

I really like this clown pepe meme trend. It's very wholesome.

They're very expensive for stamped sheet metal guns in the US civilian market.

They shoot very softly. The recoil impulse is extremely pleasant.

The triggers are shit and even though the recoil is so nice, your rate of fire in semi auto is heavily limited by the trigger pull being bad.

They're actually not that heavy surprisingly.

Attached: 1529555178793.jpg (1024x810, 135K)

decimated.

Yeah, Hurley's a fatass, but he carries himself like a chad.

He carries himself like he has a lot of money. Not like a chad fren.

Attached: 1543605613158.png (720x589, 58K)

Look at his smug fucking face and his posture - he's fucking strutting! That is not the picture you use for the virgin when you make a virgin vs chad image.

>Heckin chonker vs the bogpilled chad

>estrogenic chin.
>fat chipmunk cheeks
>limp wrist walking

He had potential but I'm pretty sure the kennedy genes fucked that part up.

Traditionally, we have solved the Kennedy problem with hot lead.
6.5mm has worked well historically.

Is there a reason the parts for these things are so expensive other than "Because HK?" $100 mags, $1000 parts kits, $1500 completed guns from shitter companies like Coharie.

I know it's not as good a gun, but you can get Uzi mags for $10, parts kits for $200, and completed guns for under a grand.

It is more mechanically complex, also generally MP5s and MP5 clones have been imported, which means either pre-ban collectibles, or postban dealing with 922r bullshit (as well as all kinds of stupid export bullshit when it comes to German law, in the case of actual H&K guns).

The simpler Uzi was actually manufactured on and off in the US, before and after 922r and other shit like that, and I think there's just more surplus available.

>range
>modularity/ergonomics (but just barely)
>firepower in relation its size and weight when compared to literally any intermediate caliber

A suppressed SBR in .300 BO owns it in every way except for looks

what kind of light do you have screwed into that fore-end

>300 memeout.

oh man..I thought I was talking to someone semi intelligent.

Attached: 1543320286560.png (645x773, 11K)

fuck off arc

it's great, get one

Attached: IMG_6850.jpg (2000x2667, 794K)

Malkoff MDSFFE-2 Forend Light

Its a 550 lumen replacement for both the MP5 or Shotgun Surefire handguards.

How is he wrong? It's comparable to 7.62x39mm, which has far better ballistics than 9mm Luger.

Worse gun in PUBG.

>All white son a basedboy
>Half Hispanic son is a chad
But Jow Forums said race mixing was bad.

Not an argument, faggot

dont listen to them. get a marlin model 60 instead, they have a mag fed version if that matters at all to you

It's a well-made stamped sheet-metal gun that is worth maybe $1,000, but H&K expects $5,000 for one.

I think it's because the Kennedy's are very inbred, and that Arnold probably has very good genes.

I mean consider how successful of a man he is, not only was he a bodybuilding superstar, but he was a successful and rich entrepreneur even before he began acting in movies (where he became very liked and popular).
It's hard to do ALL of those things in one lifetime, with a real shitty deck of genetic cards.

A lot of that cost comes from German gun laws and export laws, as well as American import laws.
Without any gun laws, select-fire MP5s and G3s would probably be imported to the US even in the year 2019, and they probably would at best hover at around $1000 average. Don't believe H&K wouldn't do it if there was nothing to stop them.

That doesn't excuse the price. The US should have brain-drained the German firearms industry decades ago and left the German government writing in materiel attrition.

>desperately want a decent MP5 clone
>everyone is out and no one knows when they'll restock
Oh well guess I'll just wait for KC-USA to get their Vityaz clone out the door and buy that to sate my 9mm carbine lust...

Attached: distressedscreaming.jpg (176x326, 40K)

Kennedy kid isnt as much of a fatass now. Arnold retired and looks like he took the time to woop his ass into shape/ spend time with his kids.

Neither is .300 shitout

its broken lines make for poor aesthetic but it's a pop culture icon nonetheless for its ruthless marketing and absolutely fucking perfectly adequate performance

M-Lok handguards for MP5's look amazing.

Attached: Zenith_Z-5RS_SB_Pistolman_Right_Feather_2880x1920.jpg (2880x1920, 401K)

I can hear your over the sound of .300BLK being quieter than 9mm suppressed.

The fact that I cannot own one infuriates me to no end. GAS THE GRABBERS, NFA REPEAL NOW!

>light
ok.

>see this
>look it up
>over 6lbs unloaded
Holy shit I didn't realize they were that heavy. My 16" AR weighs 6.5lbs without the optic and it has a full length handguard so it isn't even a 'lightweight' build.