Do the constant surveillance drones with extremely high stationary uptime like in this show actually exist?

Do the constant surveillance drones with extremely high stationary uptime like in this show actually exist?

Attached: 6D9ED569-179B-43D0-9A71-82D17421EFA5.jpg (1012x1500, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HbRXZWwymHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Honestly the drone parts of that series were some of the most retarded, nonsensical plotlines.

The entire storyline of the drone pilot getting a taxi to Syria happened, had no effect on the story and was forgotten about as soon as it happened.

Yes you dumbfuck. They’re goddamned dirigibles with extremely long loiter time. Jewgle: Wide Area Surveillance (WAS).

haven't seen the movie but yes they do

When you need a side arc that involves le guilty white male, le funny black female sidekick and le innocent Arab, yes.

It's not a movie, it's a shitty series that makes me fall asleep whenever i try to watch it.

What a dumb subplot. Honestly who the fuck wastes a drone strike on some dickhead on a moped.

youtu.be/HbRXZWwymHU

You’re welcome user.

Haha I was just watching it the other night and said basically the same thing to my wife. Why the fuck did they just cost the US taxpayers a fuck ton of money to kill some nobody Syrian on a moped who was just going to town to get milk?

>Jack Ryan
That show was a massive piece of libtard propaganda. Fuck you for posting that shit.

That scene where the French cop is complaining about Muslims taking over his country and that CIA nigger revealed that he’s a Muslim pissed me off. The French cop was 100% correct.

Ahhaha yea but I still thought the show was interesting. I really liked the office so operator Jim is cool.

Yeah that was straight up race bait bs AND that character was white and Christian in the book

Don’t get me wrong. The show has been entertaining. I can’t separate the actor from his role as Jim in the office either.

Haven't seen the show, but there are some drones with crazy flight time capabilities out there. If someone was inclined and had the resources you could absolutely keep a surveillance drone in the sky 24 hours a day with a relatively small fleet.

>show has been entertaining.
It's kinda rough when I have to skip half the actual runtime to get past the drone operator side plot and sjw pandering bullshit.

Yes they do. Most drones can fly for several hours over a given target area, and that includes flying a few hours too and from the target.

>Some dickhead on a moped
Seriously? Did you even pay attention? They had bad intel on the guy and thought he was somebody higher up. That being said an adult male riding a moto in ISIS controlled Syria with an AK is not a good dude and the Drone pilot was a big old pussy about it.

>the irony being that liberals complain the show is way to right wing
Be honest with yourselves; beyond the drone pilot and his boss being Muslim this show was pro CIA, pro US intervention, and pro calling Muslims terrorists. If you think it was a liberal dreck you’re a retard.

I guess when the original creator dies, you can just shit all over his legacy willy nilly.

>The church scene
Never had I felt righteous fury in that way until then

You kinda expected Steve Carell walking around in the main building.

>implying US interventionism is party based issue

Jim greer being blackwashed is nothing new, they started it with james earl jones in red october. Same with jonesy, he was never identified as black in the books (and the thing about clancy was that if a good guy was black, he damn well pointed it out).