Maryland gun rights fight. Hearings hearings hearings

(jannies pls i was banned from Jow Forums)

Okay. It all goes down at 10am EST here you can watch live video and cringe and scream at moms who demand black action.

mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmcommittees.aspx?pid=av

Video should be house judiciary and it wont show up until it goes live at 10amEST

Fudd thread on the ground if you are interested
mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=232964

Any Jow Forums dudes on the ground please post in this thread any updates.

PLease keep bumped. Last day we are having this thread most likely so be nice jannies.

Attached: Maryland-Wood-Flag-1.jpg (864x576, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frm1st.aspx?tab=home
mgahouse.maryland.gov/mga/play/ae6f344b-50dd-4a59-a6e3-5d9674a4e671/?catalog/03e481c7-8a42-4438-a7da-93ff74bdaa4c
discord.gg/YvDxRW4
change.org/p/maryland-general-assembly-do-you-support-any-additional-gun-control-in-maryland
youtube.com/watch?v=WKgCky-aTko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First update based on the thread.

Seems like all the pro-guys got the seats and the wine moms who wake up late fucked up

another place to find live stream

mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frm1st.aspx?tab=home

bottom right corner. When it goes live it should show it

Literally just got into guns and live in MD. Best of luck to y'all who went. Sadly I couldn't go bc sick.

bumping

Attached: 01022174-EAF1-44D3-8AB2-51C24661EAEB.jpg (900x675, 108K)

OH NO NO NO

"we will not comply"

Attached: we will not comply.png (1173x442, 546K)

>democrat bitch is crying about the shirts and how scary they are.

this is already amazing

Attached: 1509359116_Satania gif.gif (500x500, 256K)

stream

here

mgahouse.maryland.gov/mga/play/ae6f344b-50dd-4a59-a6e3-5d9674a4e671/?catalog/03e481c7-8a42-4438-a7da-93ff74bdaa4c

Some of the MD Jow Forumsommandos from the discord are going to watch and to speak, the least y-you toos anyways. Fight it til it fails or passes if it passes quiet noncompliance.

gib discord

This is the ONLY answer at this point. No amount of voting or donating will stop these laws from being pushed.

>mgahouse.maryland.gov/mga/play/ae6f344b-50dd-4a59-a6e3-5d9674a4e671/?catalog/03e481c7-8a42-4438-a7da-93ff74bdaa4c

Link doesnt play when clicked on

disabling adblock worked for me.

what a surprise...they want more gibs for nogs in baltimore...

After 2 pages of that md thread, I wholeheartedly support the bill

What is this shit about Johns Hopkins police force and midnight basketball in baltimore? Where's the gun shit?

here

fuck watching old stream. Actual one for today not working.

discord.gg/YvDxRW4

its working fine i dont know what to tell you

try clicking the live button from here

scroll down to judiciary and click the red live button

Can't get it to work in firefox or brave. oh well.

its working for me

Attached: 52422288_10156268296378230_3722487621897682944_n.jpg (751x960, 100K)

bump

So did it fucking happen?

hearings are going on

bump

Attached: 1532901185053.jpg (2092x3756, 380K)

Any end in sight? Just woke up and I still have class at uni

>be me, a Free Stater (oh, the irony)
>get into guns maybe about a year ago
>actually buy rifle
>want to collect more guns but this bullshit is turning Maryland into fucking England

like seriously this is nonsense. they want to make it illegal to let your friend shoot your rifle at a range. who does this protect? NOBODY. who does this punish? LEGAL GUN OWNERS. and the worst part is, this is all being pill-in-cheesed as nothing more than expanding background checks (which, while not popular here, is generally popular nationwide)

change.org/p/maryland-general-assembly-do-you-support-any-additional-gun-control-in-maryland

sign it

ayo for metro DC area bros- as a DC resident im interested in gettin a gun jic for self defense. ppl have popped up in my backyard and i got nothin to protect myself. looks like i gotta go into VA to take care of all this, no?

If it's anything like the 2013 stuff, we'll have about 20,000 people march out against about 100 anti-gunners, speak for about 2 days straight, give statistics and cite multiple studies and basically say we won't comply - and have multiple LEO's confirm that they won't enforce the law...
And then said LEO's will enforce blatantly unconstitutional laws and the lawmakers won't give a single rotten fuck about doing anything but concentrating on banning even more shit.
MD is a lost cause. Please come today, support us, sign petitions or whatever, but unless we're talking armed revolt - and that should be a real consideration with the shittiness of Baltimore and unconstitutional taxation without any representation in the lawmakers offices - nothing we do today or over the next few weeks will make any difference at all, and the Supreme Court will refuse to hear us because we surround DC and it's incredibly good for them to have us unarmed.

How the fuck do you get banned from Jow Forums? Did you post CP?

Nothing is seriously gonna change until some Yellow Shirt shit starts popping off. The problem is that Americans are cucked like no other, and unlike Yellow Shirts, which are a mixture of far-right and far-left, there can be no redshirt/brownshirt alliance in America because our commies are just 95% neoliberals who want more gibs.

>PROTIP
>PROTIP
>PROTIP
>PROTIP
If you are on Chrome, you have to enable Flash and JavaScript to watch the stream

Also
>WE WILL NOT COMPLY
absolutely based

"spam" aka linking threads in other threads so they are actually successful and dont get buried by "kikessmasher88 thread for useful idiots"

The servers are getting overloaded

Just be patient

>The servers are getting overloaded
Oh please, how many people are watching? 60?

>60

maybe 100

more than enough to overload the maryland legislator servers

Fair enough.
Have the gungrabbers gotten to speak yet? I'd love to see a rebuttal to this opposition, they've been incredible

not yet im going to the gym soon so i wont be able to watch

>MD gov’t caring what it’s plebs have to say
I’m not sure if it’s sad or hilarious that anyone thinks protesting this would do anything, this state want to be British and by god it’ll be British, fuck the voters.

Sponsers of the bill spoke first and there were a couple moms that get no action women crying on command but most of what I've seen has been opposition.

>moms that get no action
kek

>opposition means it won't go through
Are the people opposing donating 2,500 dollars (the legal max for political contributions) each to the senators and the governors?
Because AIPAC raises over $250K for every US senator to donate taxpayer money to Israel.
If you don't have cash, don't talk.

Someone better say won’t someone please think of the children

Moms That Should Deepthroat a Bolt Action is donating that much?? Post proofs
In any case, I've not lost hope yet
>3:32:50
>SHALL

youtube.com/watch?v=WKgCky-aTko

Wicomico sheriff says the long gun registration and licensing law won't be enforced there if it passes.

No idiot, I'm saying that cash talks. And for all the SHALL that the opposition can muster, they never have the money to back it up. Which makes sense, because they aren't the people who can afford to live in a safe, crime-free neighborhood. And we know there's not going to be any armed resistance, because 1.) they're going to confiscate your guns through tertiary means anyways and 2.) even if they did up and announce it on TV and took a SWAT team door to door you know everyone would surrender their weapons anyways.

Unlike gun grabbers, firearm owners vote

The Maryland Gazette just released an article begging for the law to pass, fucking scum

>These people behind me have used emotional arguments, "muh children"

Attached: kot.jpg (226x223, 4K)

>Firearm owners vote

And that's why your rights will continue to be taken away

the truth hurts. why does MD have shitty politicians? i just want to keep what's left of my rights.

Attached: 1384479026490.jpg (416x415, 28K)

Then it's up to you to decide whether or not you're going to give em up

We freak out about 1 single incident shooting

Imagine five happening every day, thats what will happen.

>People use their guns to kill!
>people would never use their guns to kill :3

Choose only 1, cletus and tyrone are shooting eachother because they nicked their fence with their lawn mower ON THE REG. Compare that to someone trying to disrupt their entire life or making them feel inadequate. There are people willing to go to prison or die over something as simple as disrespect, someone literally murdered someone within the last 15 mins over an argument, oop, it just happened again.

This matters because:

Only a minor handfull of police getting btfo by hillbilly/negroid ambushes over gun grabbing would literally be an apocalypse tier crisis. Bigger than 9/11, the bird flu and oj Simpson combined.

Cops don't go after Cletus and Tyrone, if anything those are the people they WANT to have weapons.

>Wicomico sheriff says the long gun registration and licensing law won't be enforced there if it passes.
You know how I know he's a fucking liar? Because they've been enforcing mag bans and the assault weapon ban - just like they said they wouldn't in 2013.
They're lying through their fucking teeth so that when the day of the rope comes they're in less danger.

You're all fucked, every state will become California and wipe their ass on the constitution.

Attached: cucked.jpg (438x279, 20K)

casual and emotional violence still applies to the middle class and dozens of incidents would still take place

>Sheriff says he's "worried" about what would happen to his officers if they had to go knocking on doors to confiscate guns

Attached: 1523326764785.png (800x1273, 2.18M)

>ALL-PLASTIC GUNS
>UNTRACEABLE BY METAL DETECTOR
Jesus, come on, at least do one Google search before you spout shit like this

They should be

Any updates?

Last I checked they moved on to HB 740 (bans guns without serial numbers, including 80%/DIY shit)

What has or hasn't passed though?

Don't think they've voted on anything yet, my understanding is that they're doing them all at the end

They're already fucking terrified of doing the red-flag confiscations. Imagine going up against someone that is more than likely a vet or has the same training you do, but is also fucking sound of mind.
I sure as shit wouldn't do it for $40k a year.

Not from Maryland, but good look fellow Jow Forumscommando.
Our fortunes rise and fall together.

We're fucked, man. Even if this doesn't pass (which it more than likely will, there's no fucking reason it wouldn't) they'll just introduce another bill thats even more fucking insidious with shit hidden all in it.
MD is a lost cause for gun rights, 100%. Even NY has a better shot at getting shit reversed than we do.

Lol that's what I make here in Florida, working in a grocery store

Michael Bloomberg donates enough for all of them

There's big fucking money going into gun banning PACs, distributing out to pols at the state and local level

For some reason the 1% wants everyone else to give up the ability to own weapons

Speak for yourself retard.

With a conservative majority Supreme Court, assuming they finally start doing their job and put the lower courts in line, every encroachment risks creating a precedent that will cripple gun control efforts for decades. But they can't help themselves, and soon enough they will trip the wire and 2A will come down on them

>conservative majority Supreme Court

Trump doesn't give a fuck about gun rights and half his nominees won't either. Gorsuch is based, Kav dgaf, and when they replace RGB with ACB she'll be anti-gun

we shoulda got Hardiman, but nooooo

Nope. It's over

Once the red flag laws start they won't need to have a liberal supreme court.

>roundaboutism

Not all heroes wear capes

Attached: based black defender.png (372x319, 221K)

Muh based black guy.
Listen, for all the complaining that politicians do about the black community, there's only one ethnicity they really care about. I'll give you a hint: they live in the desert and are hated by all their neighbors.

You shouldn't talk about rattlesnakes that way, user

Has a single pro gun person spoke besides the person introducing each bill? Don't do it guberment

>sherrif says 3000 people signed up to testify

>bloomberg brought a shortbus full of moms demanding black dick

Has the MD legislator ever been this owned by gun owners before?

also pic related they want to dox people they are so fucking PISSED all these people showed up and said they are not complying

TERRORISTS

Attached: B4B8D9DD-BCB2-49D7-91CA-9452A01E9F8A.jpg (416x900, 72K)

all morning it was pro gun people

Have you been watching? It's been 95% pro-gun crabfags. Everytown for Gun Confiscation has had 5 minutes to speak since I've been watching and I've been tuned in since noon
unbelievably based

Can't wait for this guy to complain about people ruining his life after he tries to ruin other people's lives

Jesus guys just fuckin move already.
>inb4 no where to go
Come to Pennsylvania, we desperately need more gun owners

I watched for about 2 hours starting at 11 and didn't hear much from the anti-gun crowd. I must've come in during a block of only pro-gun people. My bad user

he is very mad online right now
bad news is all of MD shooters saw his post. He is about to get FUDDED

Attached: AF8E1C54-5A13-4FDB-867E-C76C52BED0C8.jpg (416x900, 73K)

There are less than 500k Jews in Maryland. You guys could solve all your freedom problems in a month with small arms.

Wishing for the best for you MD /kommandos . The left can't take more ground or we all lose

No worries m8

>>sherrif says 3000 people signed up to testify
How would one do this? Thinking about testifying in favor of HB 175 in Florida, whenever they get to that...

>threaten to dox people for not complying with unconstitutional bullshit
someone should mail him some rope with instructions on how to tie a noose

>Guy testifying at 6:32:30 said there will be a Venezuelan-style uprising if the bill is passed

Attached: 1550044622700.jpg (388x443, 30K)

I wish, but doubt it unfortunately

>threatening mass violence

This is so horrendously unproductive if you're trying to engage with the system peacefully.

Attached: 1400705839989.jpg (427x315, 13K)

Imagine all those boomers suddenly drawing and ruthlessly gunning down everyone in the building

Attached: 1550207886788m.jpg (1024x762, 120K)

fml bump

People who attempt to engage with the system peacefully for the purpose of threatening mass violence are full of hot air.

That would unironically be more productive than sitting around whining about your "rights" that you can't outbid the Israelis for.

One can hope.

Attached: bejxkvdbzhcihasvdj.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)