Traveling to Germany for a week

What are my options regarding what kind of weapons can I bring to possibly defend myself?

Since I started having some sort of firearm or knife on me at almost all the time I feel naked not having something.

Going to Germany for a week starting this weekend. Can any anons point me to something that I can read about regarding the laws there and what I can possibly buy while I'm there?

Attached: flag.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrsuHtuqJKw
youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
german-rifle-association.de/
prolegal.de/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9guyVVqHcYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A slingshot or an arrow/bolt weapon

You can buy those without any kind of license or restriction?

They're considered "toys" under German law IIRC, so as long as you're 18 or 21 it should be legal. But I'm just a fucking burger that watches a German guy build weapons on YouTube

a fixed knife

Damn it. I need krauts. Because depending on what happens, I was very fortunate enough to see this girl and (8/10 chance) she wants to be impregnated by me. Not to derail the thread but I was curious about what kind of weapons I can get if I have to stay for a couple of years.

Obviously no guns right away and I don't know if non citizens who become dual citizens can get one or not. Black powder? Restrictions on knives?

You don't need a weapon. Don't be a fucking coward.

Is there a limit to how many I can have on me? Fuck Ahmed and any krauts or anyone else except the sikhs.

Where do you think you are at?

>Fuck Ahmed and any krauts
How many hands do you have ?
I carry one and a can of sauerkraut to the left

Attached: Messer-min.jpg (5312x2988, 689K)

>What are my options
a cowboy german !

Attached: e32c5eae1be24248b8ed96e5316f8276--horse-saddles-western-saddles.jpg (320x480, 25K)

What base gun is hidden in all that disposable income?

If you need a weapon in Germany you are a huge coward. No one needs a weapon here.its actually safe, not like the us

P90

Sure thing Ahmed, thanks for the input

Nice, how's the situation in Erlangen?

>fuck krauts
why are you going to germany then?

To literally fuck a kraut....my girl doesn't like German men. She literally said there's two types of people she would never date. Blacks and German men. Apparently it's regarding attitudes. Don't ask me but I'm more curious as to what kind of weapons I can get. I'm just saying it doesn't matter who is trying to hurt me I will fight back if it's a German or foreign guy. I know statistically.....but I'm not trying to derail the thread or have the thread pruned.

So I can buy a couple of 12cm knives, slingshots and arrow/bolt? Maybe way down the line I'll try to get a gun here. I already have a small arsenal here in the states.

urltachill
You can rent a .22 long/short for less than 7€ for 2h if you want. More than 7 ranges.

No problems with Nogs or muslims

Oh hey look, another muh dicking shitskin.

>Maybe way down the line I'll try to get a gun here
You need more than 1 year + its impossible without german pass

He gave it away when he said he's going to move to Germany over a woman. Only shitskins and betas do that.

Fuck yeah. And I can do that with my passport? I would love to visit a range and talk to germanons about guns and how and show them what guns i have in the states.

@40699299
Please stop, I'm not a shitskin and have good skills and not a leech. Hence why I can travel. I actually feel really bad that I don't speak fluently in German even though I'm going for a week.

Yeah I figured it would be difficult but is it impossible without having dual citizenship?

>I will fight back if it's a German or foreign guy
a german that actually wants to fight is gonna wreck your shit 9/10 times and the "justice" system 9/5 times if you stab someone, turks only square up when in groups

>To literally fuck a kraut
>my girl doesn't like German men
> I already have a small arsenal here in the states.
So OP goes for a cheating journey.
Thats pretty muslim

Attached: 4e3cf9c165e06959f1078d12bca930b4--desi-jokes-desi-humor.jpg (236x234, 12K)

>I was very fortunate enough to see this girl and (8/10 chance) she wants to be impregnated by me
nigger your organs are getting baited hard

I own my own house and business. I have no problems getting a woman here but it's a situation where you get to know someone for years and there's opportunities ahead. I've been on and off dating for some time. I get a long with her more than I have ever any other woman. I already reproduced with a person who turned out to be very sour as she aged. But I'm not going to let this thread derail into a personal attack. I'm just saying, if the situation turns into something more permanent, how and what kind of weapons can I own? But from the sounds of it Erlangen is apparently very good and safe which is very appealing. She is from an upper class.

Makes sense. I'm not confrontational it's just for back up and self defense.

It's fine if you have nothing to contribute frens.

you type like a faggot unironically go back to whatever site you came from

I carry a buck 110 it looks harmsless and no policeman is gonna complain about it

>And I can do that with my passport?
Even without passport, I rent guns all the time and sometimes nobody wants to know my name.
But muslims and Nogs cant do this. Be polite, dont speak about killing and the germans will invite you to the next turk racewar.

Im not sure about this, but a dual should work

>a german that actually wants to fight is gonna wreck your shit 9/10 times
This, a german wont start a fight (or hes drunk)
>turks only square up when in groups
yes, just speak english and they calm down.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>I carry a buck 110
9,5cm blade inside a folder. user, this isnt legal.
It a resaon to denie your shooting licence for lifetime. 2-hand folders

>pic related if I took your advice
Sweet, going to buy that as soon as I land.
>be polite
>invited to race war
Kek, alright. Makes sense. I know how to hide my power level really good. I can come off like a typical leftist on the whim hence why that faggot didn't even know I lurk here 24/7. I guess I'll look into it more in depth once I know if I have to stay longer then go the legal route.

>fighting a german on german soil
There's only one reason why I would ever do that, self defense. Otherwise I'd rather not.

>I own my own business
t. sells tshirts over the internet

>What are my options regarding what kind of weapons can I bring to possibly defend myself?
none, in practical terms there is no self defense in Germany

Begone, Mehmet.

less than 12 cm blade and has to be opened with 2 hands, stfu you dont know shit

Ok so the real answer is 12cm blades?

Honestly I know this is not what you're looking for and I'm aware what board I'm on, but I'd be remiss if I didn't warn you that you're just going to make your own life more difficult by insisting to carrying a weapon, especially as a foreigner.
You're not going to be substantially more safe and at that point you're really just trying to maintain an identity more than anything else, which...well it's your life, whatever.
Pepperspray is legal I think.

if they arent spring assisted, yes

foreigners can't get a Kleiner Waffenschein as far as i know

pepperspray isnt legal, same as tasers. Need a license

Makes sense. I appreciate the opinion.

Sweet

Some peppersprays are freely available, but they're marketed differently and are weaker iirc.

You got fists right? Either you fuck them up or you get fucked up. Same with a gun.

>less than 12 cm blade and has to be opened with 2 hands
Im sorry, but 8,5cm is correct.
But your 9,5cm Buck is illegal. Its not the lenght problem, its a folder and good for hidding. Thats the reason the fixed blades ar legal up to 12cm.

>stfu you dont know shit
Im not the guy with the "Buck110" in germany and the legal feel in his head :3

Attached: 1504302824001.jpg (700x700, 46K)

Let me see if I understand this correctly.
8.5cm folding blade is legal?
12cm fixed blade is legal?

you´re still wrong tho. go on and cite the law, shouldn´t be a problem for you

JAJAJAJA
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW IT WORKS!

Attached: 3ED8A78E00000578-0-image-a-3_1491077221823.jpg (634x356, 53K)

Let me show you its features.

let him cite the law, I want to see it

Yes, the folder have a hidde factor. A fixed is longer because the blade cant fold inside the handle.
But the folder needs 2 hands to open it (like the swiss army knifes). So the Spyderco are illegal

>you´re still wrong tho. go on and cite the law, shouldn´t be a problem for you
I made it last year by reading the law and looked inside the BKA report up to site 20+ for confiscated knifes

cite
the
law

You can drop by Poland for a moment, buy a black powder revolver, than go to germany.
Unless germans have already bought them all.

I thought BP is considered a firearm, no?

Wrong. You can get pepperspray just fine (even my little sister carries some) it's just marketed and only legal to buy for defense against animals, so if you get questioned about it, it's for spraying wild boars and not wild roaches.

Yea but all you need is ID to buy it in Pooland.

Legal to carry against wild animals (spray marked accordingly), and legal to use in a self defence situation due to the German law considering illegal means of defence legal if necessary for defending yourself.

Jörgs videos aren't too bad when it comes to the topic:
youtube.com/watch?v=wrsuHtuqJKw
youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI

Dude, im only trolling you :3
The Buck110 the best folder for EDC, it has no combat lock, its classic and needs 2 hands to open.
No policemen will judge you for this.

But OP needs a longer knife for some allah removing if needed

OP here
So the Buck110 that has no combat lock and needs two hands to open is legal?
Not looking to remove kabob, just for general self defense IF I require it by being distracted and not checking my surroundings.

yes, its fine. Many older guys have one.

>So the Buck110 that has no combat lock and needs two hands to open is legal?
yes

>travel to what is literally one of the safest places in the world
(look up the stats before you post memes)
>is so fucking scared of his own shadow that he feel the need to carry a weapon just to play tourist there.

Grow a fucking pair and try to enjoy your stay there.

You can join a gun club. After practising with them for at least 6 months, you can apply for a gun permit.

You're a mudslime my dude, Germans don't attack people for being Arab or some brown derivative, it's Germans who are afraid of you. You're the problem. You're what is not safe. You're the one trying to carry a weapon in an European area where everyone else is disarmed except for similar savages like yourself.

If Germans rise up and get rid of people like you, no pepper spray, or handgun for that matter, will stop that.

Attached: 1550220869184.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

>If Germans rise up and get rid of people like you, no pepper spray, or handgun for that matter, will stop that
This, Germany is full of older Jow Forums similar guys, prepper and strong workers. BTW, all hate muslim and want to kill them. Even this germanon and his knifefetish would join OP is a ANTIFAFAG, trys to arm himself

Attached: OP.gif (265x200, 258K)

Joerg Sprave

OP here. Do you have any reading comprehension?
Not antifa, no party affiliation. I don't do politics anymore. Just don't infringe on my 1a and 2a and God given rights.
I don't even know where to begin with this statement. Self defense isn't equivalent to doing an attack. That's all I'm saying.
>reaching this conclusion
Yikes

>projection
But I will enjoy my stay and contribute to local economy. You're welcome.

>Just don't infringe on my 1a and 2a and God given rights
IN GERMANY !!!!!!!! REEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: isis.png (1080x1727, 810K)

>5 days
>this much autism
I'm already feeling Germanons screeching and I'm not even there yet. I'm going to take pictures for you faggots when I'm there and post it back to show this is not larp and I'll have a german flag for other boards, which will be fucking hilarious.

Hijacking this shitty thread to ask a question to actual Germans:

I'm leaving for a semester abroad in Germany in less than a week. Entering with roughly A2 / B1 (high elementary / low intermediate) level German, going to be in a city in the Southwest that shall not be identified.

How much shit will I get in the opening weeks / months if my German is halting and abysmal? I'm spending a month in an intensive language course before I start school, but there's gonna be a few weeks at least where I'll be incompetent. Any advice on how to navigate it?

Don't worry, in Freiburg you shouldn't have much problems navigating with only English for any university shit. For everything else, you certainly won't get shit if you put in at least a bit of effort to start a conversation in German, they'll likely switch to English to show off how educated they are.

>city in the Southwest that shall not be identified.
Freiburg or Karlsruhe
>Any advice on how to navigate it?
You need the stuff in english or the lesson is in english (if user has luck)
Most students will help you out if you need help. Just ask them and dont be scared !

>Freiburg
Idiot, wear your k-patch !

>How much shit will I get in the opening weeks / months if my German is halting and abysmal? I'm spending a month in an intensive language course before I start school, but there's gonna be a few weeks at least where I'll be incompetent. Any advice on how to navigate it?

I went to grad school (english language program) in Berlin. Just struggle a bit in German and they'll respond in better English than most Americans.

im a german gun owner, ask me if you want to know anything.

>they'll respond in better English than most Americans
Le56% meme confirmed !

Attached: Huso.jpg (640x417, 176K)

Thanks for the answers. My main concern is that I'm mostly doing this to learn German, so I want to avoid English when possible. It feels pretty unfair and autistic to force a reasonable person to listen to my seven year old German skills when they're perfectly capable of communicating in English. I'll have classes to practice and learn, but any pointers on how to handle it when I'm out in public?

Welche Disziplienen führst du aus ?
Wie stellst du einen Antrag auf FUN-Waffen die nicht bei Wettbewerben verwendet werden?

>but any pointers on how to handle it when I'm out in public?
Try to contact türks, they living in the 2nd Gen here and cant speak better english than you.

>a German guy build weapons on YouTube
HA HA

Meist DSB oder vom BDS.
Sofern es eine Disziplin in irgend einem anerkannten Verband gibt, kann man quasi auch die passende Waffe dazu erwerben. Mit Jagdschein gibt es dann noch mehr Auswahl.
Der Rest ist dann kaum möglich zu bekommen, vollauto waffen soweiso nicht.

>Wie stellst du einen Antrag auf FUN-Waffen die nicht bei Wettbewerben verwendet werden?

As there is no "need"(Bedürfnis) for FUN, the only option is to be member of a club that has disciplines you conciser fun.
DSB clubs tend to be rather limited in this regard
(I'm pleasantly suprized they are even against the recent intention of CDU/SPD/Linke/Greens to get 10 round mag limits and ban evil looking firearms)
BDMP and BDS clubs tend to have more "practical" sporting disciplines.

But in general you'll be limited to a standard 16'' AR-15 or AR-10 and similar for sporting purposes, revolvers and pistols are also no problem.
A hunting licence will increase the options to SBRs and possibly suppressors (in some states, and often with additional limitations) as well as some additional cartage options.

You are however not allowed to use your suppressed 11'' MR223 hunting gun in sporting events, as it's not a gun "intended" for sports, there is even the problem of a 16'' AR, bought using a hunting permit, legally not being a gun usable for sports-events as it was bought using the wrong permit ...

For current news on the changing law, keep an eye on the websites of GRA and ProLegal
german-rifle-association.de/
prolegal.de/
GRA is fairly grass roots, ProLegal is closer to a lobbying group.

Ok, I'm stupid. In general what are some do's and don'ts while in Germany? Things that are way different and something that Americans do without their knowing....

Thy user,
its time to find a IPSC range. This should solve some problems

>but any pointers on how to handle it when I'm out in public?
Try to use the polite "Sie" form when talking to strangers, rule of thumb is if you'd use their last name you use the polite form.
Cashiers, waiters and other service sector workers will often switch to English when they see you struggling.
Cops usually speak fine English, I wouldn't even bother with trying German on them it would just make the encounter longer and more annoying.
Nurses/EMTs are a mixed bag and will often not know technical terms in English.
With older people it might be a bit more difficult, but as long as you come off as putting in an effort to speak the language and aren't some 2nd gen Turkish trash that refuses to learn, people will usually try their best to communicate however they can.

>flying like 5k miles just for impregnate a femoid
I hope you were baiting senpai cause I just can't believe someone could be this much of a cuck.

Wait until the bitch starts the bitching and want baby money. German law hits harder than a .50BMG !

Attached: hljl.jpg (790x395, 48K)

Lifting your arm in the wrong fashion will result in a fine of roughly a moth of pay or more, possibly removing your option of buying guns for at leat 10 years.
Also speeding tickets, if not going 100 kph in a city, are considered more of a voluntarily tax, not a crime.

I'm a breeder. You either are or not. To be quite honest it involves the whole nine yards not just having kids like animals. I don't have a problem getting laid or finding a gf here in the states but this is extra ordinary circumstances and I'm not really a poorfag.

>I'm a breeder
back to

Attached: 1551024849027.jpg (1440x2329, 1.05M)

NO U

OP, your telling me you dont know how to ship gun parts to and from Europe? Next your gonna tell me you dont know how to break down your ar15??? Oh blyat.

You really think I'm going to ship gun parts to europe? The fuck dude. Absolutely not doing that.

>Virgin foreigner trying to invade White Europe
>Asks Jow Forums for advice desperately
>Talking about nakedness, knives, weapons
>Shares rapey fantasy about local women, certainly cringe and most definitely concerning to the White race
>Invader does not realize, Deutch women are more Jow Forums than he is
>They hunt him like a cat does to a mouse, patiently stalking him
>Point female is QT, wears S&M leather spandex outfit like slings and webgear
>crouched behind a crate, she gets a radio call on a tiny ear receiver. He is near.
>She silently grabs her weapon from her belt, a tiny capsule from a pouch
>She slides the capsule slowly into her soft, warm pussy. It goes on easily due to her excitement from the hunt.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9guyVVqHcYo

>In his hotel room, she feigns submisseness to lure him closer
>Soon, his shirt and skinny micro-peen emerges. She fights the urge to vomit or laugh.
>For the Fatherland
>Mutt sticks his greasy peen into her and as he starts pumping, her pussy drool envelops him
>Just has he is getting ready to go down to his small nuts, she tactically humps him
>Suddenly, he yelps like a chihuahua
>Her twat talons have bitten him, they are razor sharp tines that eagerly chew him
>His entire head is bitten, pain worse than a papercut on his eyeballs
>He is frozen in pain, she uses her vagina muscles to squeeze harder and chew him up brutally
>His cock punctures and like a balloon, her weapon starts to fill with his mashed flesh and blood
>Completely incompactated, she releases and he just lays there on the floor
>Door opens and and a cute Doberman puppy casually runs over and bites off his entire package like a piece of chicken
>Wolfs balls down in one gulp
>user wakes up disoriented in a bakery
>Can’t seem to find any bread or donuts
>He is suddenly dragged from a metal table and cast into a flaming oven
>During his last moments alive, he can smell his own burning flea and hear the liquid in his skull start to boil.

Attached: 7F25E026-3FD0-44D3-9136-6E1088CD349A.jpg (236x354, 14K)

Guess it not ready 4 secrets then.

You literally said that you had 8/10 chance. And we all know that would be like 4/10 chance.
You are going to fuckin fly 5k miles for a 4/10 chance. I can't tell if you are the biggest cuck I have ever seen or just retard.

Just go to the H&K factory and offer to purchase something directly. God knows they could use the money after the mexico debacle

OP will find his pregnant "GF" with her friends

Attached: 1551123185242.jpg (1080x1310, 630K)

Stop spewing bullshit. Kleiner Waffenschein is not needed for pepper spray.