What are the thoughts on this?

What are the thoughts on this?

Wk 180c (pretty much a non restricted ar15 for canadians )

Looks to be based off the ar 180b. Does anyone have experiences with this or the 180b?

wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/KODWK180CONLINE_Kodiak-Defence-WK180-C-5-56--DEPOSIT-ONLY#?sortValue=0

Attached: right-side-long-mag.jpg (1400x462, 84K)

>pretty much a non restricted ar15
>ar15
no. not even close. don't use that comparison you noguns. Also, stick to the leaf containment thread

Might even be better then an ar15 considering it's a gas piston vs direct impingement

/troll

>not even close
It's a bit close. Takes ar triggers, grips, stocks, barrels, magazines, selectors

He thinks he knows everything cause he can bolt a bunch of crap onto an ar15 like every other American

>triggers, grips, stocks, barrels, magazines, selectors
the manufacturing quality and tolerances are garbage and if you browse CGN and elsewhere you'd know people have struggled to achieve this apparent compatibility.

True that some people have had trouble but some have had an okay time. Just thought it was a bit ignorant to say that it "isn't even close" when it's sort of closer than not even a little.

>complains about minor problems with a budget rifle.

Looking for sources on that info

>advertised compatability
>turns out their tolerances suck
>people have to file/machine down shit
>""""""MINOR PROBLEM""""""

go through the threads on wolverine's forum on CGN I'm not going back to that shit hole I dismissed this rifle a long time ago. enjoy your fucking poorfag rifle.

Let me guess, you think an ar15 isint a poorfag rifle ? Lol

Attached: 27635538925741.gif (320x300, 1.35M)

that's like saying desktop PCs are for poorfags. there's a pretty broad spectrum of them out there and I have a feeling you only have experience on the poorfag end if you have any experience at all - probably not since you'd have to be a complete noguns retarded to have such an uninformed opinion.

kill yourself you broke nigger

But it's not an AR15, it's an AR18 clone.
From what I've seen, they look pretty alright.

The action and receiver is still very much like an AR18, only the receiver is machined aluminum instead of stamped steel.

>all AR15s are Palmettos and M&Ps

>The action and receiver
My point was that it is more like an AR15 than user suggested by saying 'not even close'. If it takes a bunch of ar15 parts, then it's closer to an ar15 than not at all.

The same guy who said "not even close" is probably some overweight trumpanzie

>overweight trumpanzie
I beg your pardon?

They're actually going to be releasing a model in 7.62x39 that takes standard AK mags.

Attached: Kodiak AR-180 in 762x39.png (1312x759, 1.38M)

They seem like they have potential to be a pretty decent gun

>Using words "broke" and "nigger" in the same sentance.

Attached: when-his-height-starts-with-5-32699585.png (500x513, 133K)

I figured I'd hold off to avoid the teething pains. Looks like I made the right call, but I'm optimistic for it, overall.
The receivers being milled aluminum alone is a pretty big upgrade over the old sheet metal or polymer receivers of the Armalite models.

>When her weight starts with 3

>overweight trumpanzie

Attached: NPCHipster.png (356x547, 12K)

Make it less ugly and I'll get one.

In fact release any modernized AR18 and I'll probably buy it. We picked the wrong platform damn it.