Best self defence weapons

For us eurofags there is nothing to protect us. So, what gives us some hope to not get raped to death.

In the dark, when I'm fishing and drunktards come up to you I have pepperspray and a flashlight(strobe) them, so they are confused and blind. Because I'm fishing the 12cm limmit for knifes and other regulations don't apply. But only when I'm fishing. Starting self-defence training soon.

What is your advice for people who's country wants them to get mugged and raped?

Attached: 29840_DT3005.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2Y2cEFKthM
youtu.be/kaDoCpLfAnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't even get one those where I live, only the ones that spray paint. Can't even have a fucking knife. Yet people rely on the law enforcement that takes 10-15+ to come in a small city with 3,000 people. Not even the worst part of the town is defended. Couldn't even stop the criminals from burning almost 10 cars while the wheels kept exploding that was heard all over the """city""". I'd rather take the punishment of carrying a knife than increase the chance of dying by a criminal that still has one no matter what the law says. Fuck naive stupid people that live in a deluded reality.

curiosity: what country is that

Ideally, you want a firearm as your last resort, and a non-lethal option.

However, if you're a eurofag, pepper spray is pretty much the best of the non-lethal options you can get. A taser may stun you temporarily, but the non barb-launching, close ranged ones require you to get within hand distance of the opponent, and the barbed ones are immediately worthless if you miss a barb. A flexible baton requires strength and close range to use, and opens you up to lawsuits if you maim someone or crack their skull open with it, which you can easily do with the wrong application of force.

Pepper spray though, you hit someone in the face with that shit, and they'll be utterly worthless for 30 minutes. Even if they're drunk or high, the pepper spray will rob them of their sight, which immediately allows you to escape.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2Y2cEFKthM

Wasted.

I got u senpai

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

taser? I L L E G A L

Attached: IMG_20190225_130409.jpg (1920x2560, 1.19M)

Something long lasting, with a reassuring heft and a size that fits nicely in your pocket. Because let's face it, the only use it'll ever be out to is reassuring your terrified little ass that the bogeyman can't get you.

>What is your advice for people who's country wants them to get mugged and raped?
Hmm, only for OP
>the right guys around you
>get Jow Forums

Attached: gay-gym.jpg (634x342, 45K)

Wasted

Learn to fight and work on your cardio in case you have to run away. Or illegally carry a knife or whatever. Seem like your only options. Nobody on Jow Forums is going to pull a magic legal weapon out of their anus that you can use in your communist hellhole.

>Nobody on Jow Forums is going to pull a magic legal weapon out of their anus
SURE ?

Attached: 51B539jp3XL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 18K)

Well, thing is: A knife is useless when I'm not skilled in knife combat. And if three drunks attack me and I fight back with a knife, in front of court there will be 3 people claiming I attacked tthem

>A knife is useless when I'm not skilled in knife combat
>A knife is useless
>KNIFE
OP, a knife has multiple times the effect of a fist or dildo ! Remember that when a knifefagot attacs you

Attached: forearm6.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Get a gun.

Attached: image (2).jpg (2000x1500, 991K)

>being European
Just carry a gun illegally
Or learn some martial arts

Attached: FB_IMG_1549345811597.jpg (640x853, 32K)

peperspray illeagal
baton illeagal
taser illeagal
stun gun illeagal
welp

Wait a year after the damage and the usa will help

Why the fuck do they always say "I'm from Europe"? Europe is not a single country. They can differ completely in terms of weapon laws.

its the same gay starting 3 threats at the same time. He needs a gangrape

Attached: woods.jpg (350x230, 38K)

I only did this one. Am a white minority here in Germany (at least soon)

so glad I was born in the US, honestly just get something that is good enough to defend yourself (even if it’s illegal, but don’t go too far and get a MG or something wild like that) and keep it only on YOUR private property. Don’t tell anyone about it and definitely don’t leave it out in the open (oiling it and putting it in a drawer will suffice) and you’re all set. It’s your god given right to be able to reasonably defend yourself and most criminals are already going to have illegal weapons that are far superior to whatever legal weapon you have anyways. Just know this, if you are going to own unauthorized weapons don’t be doing anything illegal at the same time (smoking or anything like that cuz that will give them extra reason to give you a hard time about it if you’re caught) anyways good luck mate hope that you’re able to find something to defend yourself with.

Avoid ethnically enriched areas

Spray and a knife. You always want the ability to go lethal if you need to. The spray may fail, you may miss, or they may have friends. I'd recommend the cam size in OP pic (MK1) or higher, none of that keychain shit, that's not enough for a single good dousing.

Again always have have a lethal option to back your nonlethal. I don't care what any government says. You have the right to defend yourself against an unjust attack with an appropriate level of force, deadly if need be.

>Avoid ethnically enriched areas
citys?

Attached: 1505902104001.jpg (1256x936, 121K)

Also consider this, how often do you get searched? The answer should be like never, save for a pat down if you're going to a sketchy pub or obviously before air travel. Leave your knife in the car at those times.

If you ever do have to stab someone, leave the area afterwards. Your governments are all fucky and will throw you in prison for saving yourself from dying, and that's bullshit. Don't comply with it. In a tyrannical society, the only way to be free is to be a criminal. I'm not saying break every damn law, just the one that doesn't let you protect the one thing you truly own, your very life. It's unfair to you that you'll be robbed of your experience on this earth, and unfair to the family that will lose you. Don't ever let that happen just so some piece of shit can take what he wants from you. Murder the motherfucker, cover your tracks, and move on with life.

Sounds like sweden

Because it's a b8 thread by burgers for burgers

Just gota be prepped to be raped to death its basically illegal to defend yourself in any way..

Cross bow
Bow and arrow.
Tactical flash light for blinding and smacking.
Big bore air gun.
Black powder gun.
Knife.
Stick.

Get good cardio, take up Muay Thai and eskrima.
Turn your fists and any object you pick up into a melee weapon.
Get fit, make friends, turn into Jason Borne.

Attached: IMG_0033.jpg (500x720, 142K)

Forks and spoons. Be a Ninja...

>pepper spray is pretty much the best of the non-lethal options you can get.
Correct.

>A flexible baton requires strength and close range to use
Batons are garbage, don't even consider them.

Attached: 1530579183935.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

lol, UK :D they can't even have a spoon or a fork or a stick on them without getting arrested.

Sweden everyone is armed

Chad thunderfist was wearing arm braces which you can see under his sleeves. The man behind the baton was alooking a fucking s o yboy.

youtu.be/kaDoCpLfAnA

Skip to 5:45 if you want to see how these things are actually used.

Attached: thunderball.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

You can easilly kill someone swinging a fucking asp like that. Glad he got BTFO

damnit

You best be not resisting your daily dose of cultural enchichment user, that’s not kosher

Attached: CDD6351B-F0D9-462E-ACF2-2E541A7FABA5.jpg (600x616, 80K)

Not allowed to carry
Not allowed to carry
Good option
Limited max-powerr AND not allowed carry
Illegal without permit
Max len 12cm AND not openable with 1 hand alone or fixed

Finally a good option: stick

Attached: europe at night.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>For us eurofags there is nothing to protect us
I'd unironically get an illegal handgun if I knew anyone who sold them (for a reasonable price). I've heard enough stories from dutch police officers to know that they find them often enough during regular traffic checks (license, registration, outstanding fines/warrants); almost exclusively with non-whites (gypsies don't count).

Only issue would be training to actually using it in self defense, or carrying it around. If it prints you're in trouble as people will mostly likely lose their shit.

I've considered joining a shooting club, but shit is expensive. On top of that they're only open on select days and times during the week, shooting is mostly static target shooting and I get the idea that the national overhead organization are massive fucking bootlickers that are no fun allowed/muh target shooting with air rifles.

Get a gun.

Attached: glock 30.jpg (600x424, 35K)

Britbong here, grow some fucking balls and get some muscle. Also, why don't you have a fish knife? Seriously, it sounds like your problem is you being a little bitch.

People say you can't carry knives here, that's wrong. You can have one in your tackle box. Just don't be an autist and strap it to your leg. They say you can't own guns, my father has a pre-Dunblane open gun licence and both younger brothers have a full gun licence.

Attached: BegonePeasant.jpg (2496x1934, 1.89M)

Soda bottle filled with sand. Strikes hard but not lethal, very easy to conceal carry and to get rid of. And if you get dragged into court the judge will look with disgust at the complainer moaning about being hit by a plastic bottle.

Attached: Imigrants.webm (640x360, 1.22M)

Not shown: The previous moment, where the immigrants tried to stop the trucks so they could climb on board for the border crossing. Or we could just pretend they were standing in the middle of the lane to praise the road god.

>For us eurofags there is nothing to protect us

I'm in Europe and have a wonderful armoury thank you. I can only assume you are a stupidfag, poorfag or a bong OP

This. Batons are not the best weapon unless you know exactly what the fuck you're doing, since they're rather unforgiving to using them wrong. You can:

1. End up like the fagatron who took the right hook to the face
2. Accidentally brain someone, and now suddenly you're facing attempted murder, manslaughter, or assault with a deadly weapon charges.

Attached: p_ASP_52612__89319.1521850465.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

>tfw ywn be Czech

End me.

Attached: Proarms_Armory_gun_shop_in_Prague.jpg (1776x999, 228K)

flamethrowers attached when?

Just walk around with a rifle, the cops carry batons and the military are fags.

Just get an illegal gun.