Jow Forums

Jow Forums
Need an affordable pistol stat.
Ready to buy right now but I have 350$ limit
I need it soon so I'm not shopping around.
I prefer 9mm or .45

Attached: Mac_DeMarco.jpg (640x922, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=canik TP9SA&Sort=13&PageIndex=2
genitron.com/Handgun-Statistics
smga.com/canik/tp9sf-9mm-black-special-forces-266
youtu.be/_FZMn354MUk
cdnnsports.com/
gunprodeals.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sd9ve. Glock 19 clone and can be had for under $250.

Have you tried walking into a gun store and stating exactly what you have just written?

Ruger Security 9 for $280 shipped, get Winchester White Box 115 grain JHPs for defensive ammo until you can get something better- they're about 35 cents per cartridge on Cabelas.

Buds is sold out of the tisas 1911 .45
That's what I was gonna get initially,.
Help me out please

you gonna kill yourself or something?
if so just overdose on sleeping pill and alcohol

Great. I'm on it.
I'll probably get the ruger honestly
I thought about it, yes.

No, I need it for what's coming.
It's for defense...

I also need a shotgun...

then get 2 hipoints, or anything but a pistol

You've, "thought," about walking into a gunstore to buy a gun? Just go. If you don't know how it works, you're going to have to go anyway for an FFL transfer or do the janky drug-deal-feeling armslist meetup.

I get paid soon so I'm gonna buy a few extra clips.
I'll shoot what ever I buy a hundred times to break it in and work on my draw. Also going to invest in some hollow point rounds

>clips
we all gotta start somewhere...

I prefer to get the ffl transfer and get it from my pawn shop

Mags, w/e lol

From your cluelessness you haven't even owned a gun, and you "prefer," to buy sight unseen without handling it because of social anxiety or something. Just go to a fucking gun store. Unless you live on the coasts or in Florida, they'll help you out.

I really just wanna have a hearty gun for home defense, possibly to survive a war

Nigger if you're in America, then chill the fuck out and stop watching so much Alex Jones.

And save up a touch more and buy a used Glock.

Brother.. I'm trying to save money here... as stated. I have a limit on what I can afford.
Why the fuck would I be here unless I had a purpose...
Not trying to be combative here but I what help on finding an AFFORDABLE firearm. Preferably a pistol with 9pm or .45caliber.
I'm not "socially anxious".
I need to have the tools available just in case I have to kill something that posses a threat...

I don't want a glock. They are more expensiveanyway.
Alex....
Don't you have guns?
Did you have to watch Alex Jones to gain a firearm?

The fuck are you talking about

Attached: IMG_20190211_230839476.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

Perhaps the people selling this tool that you will have to go to would be able to help you. Start there.
I haven't even given you a firearm recommendation because you haven't even held one or would know what you're looking for, hence why I recommend you go hold them or even better yet if they have a range, rent them, shoot them, and make a decision based on whatever rough ability you have to determine what you want. At $350, you're $200 below starting rate on a glock.

As I'm getting older, chip up on my shoulder
Rolling through life, to roll over and die

Missing hippy Jon, salad days are gone
Remembering things just to tell 'em so long

Oh mama, actin' like my life's already over
Oh dear, act your age and try another year

Always feeling tired, smiling when required
Write another year off and kindly resign

Salad days are gone, missing hippy Jon
Remembering things just to tell 'em so long

Fair, yes, I gotta learn to maintain and clean the gun but I can shoot true. I have friends ya know

go to handgun general

gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=canik TP9SA&Sort=13&PageIndex=2
Dig for change in the couch. It's Turkshit, but it's reliable Turkshit.

I appreciate the advice here...
But simply put, I NEED SOMETHING stat...
I'm gonna buy one right now.
I'll rent and shoot whatever I have ro, but I'm buying a gun right now. What is the best recommended pistol in y'alls oppinion?

This thread is a beautiful schizophrenic trainwreck.

>or in Florida

ain't that the fuckin truth.

Attached: disgust.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Hipoint C9.

I do want a Turkish model

Jesus Christ, we already fucking told you you schizo. Go buy a $250-300 pistol and use the rest for ammo, don't bother with $1 per round store ammo unless its desperately needed because you need to practice.

Just get a fucking hi-point if you need something stat and can't be bothered. Anything in that price range is going to be used or taurus/hi-point tier. In the former case, you certainly have to see it in person, hence go to a gun store.

first of all, why do you type like a faggot?

Assuming your in America, it's between 12:30 and 3:30 am. You're not buying anything right now. Cool it off the meth there hombre.

genitron.com/Handgun-Statistics

Good rec

TP9SF
smga.com/canik/tp9sf-9mm-black-special-forces-266

Attached: canik.jpg (1200x1200, 72K)

>clone

That's really stretching it.

I'm buying the highpoint 9mm and it's gonna be ffl to my local pawn shop1

Because he's either a disgruntled boyfriend about to go shoot the nigger with whom his significant other is cheating on him, a registered Democrat preparing to commit a mass shooting, or somebody who very desperately wants us to believe he is one of those two.

I don't really care either way. The Jow Forumsube thirsts.

M&P Shield in 9mm.

You can find them online for $248 and shipped for $10..

motherfucker I just cannot stop getting dubs tonight and it's starting to weird me out on a statistical level

Attached: 1461215751415.gif (589x589, 1.94M)

that's good to know, but why do you type like a faggot?

makes sense, I guess
want to disprove anything, OP?

Winchester SXP Defender. $300 and good to go.

OP here.
For anyone who gives a shit, I work in a downtown area, I have been looking for a great gun for an affordable price for a while. The place where I livend is currently growing exponentially. We've had problems with vagabonds. I've been threatened by these douche bags, I'm not gonna fuckin stand for it so I gotta keep this on me JIC

>vagabonds
You're on Jow Forums, dipshit. You can say "niggers" here.

Attached: 1509670281321.png (310x251, 27K)

Thank you for the tip man. I just wanna keep it close. I'm not a schizophrenic... I'm just a god fearing American who needs a gun

Unless you live in a state with constitutional carry, what you're doing would be a felony and if used you could be arrested for premeditated murder. Homeless people are harmless if you treat them like the trash that they are and just ignore them, so you're clearly antagonizing them somehow

>I don't want a glock.

Like, ever?

So you don't want the handgun chosen and carried and used by the vast majority of the world's special forces, including the SAS and Delta? You don't want the handgun chosen by more police tactical teams than any other? You don't want the handgun carried and recommended by the majority of operator tier firearms instructors?

gtfo

Attached: c49e04ed7581f79b584b4c9d7a4de803.jpg (236x240, 8K)

Make like Judith Barsi and get murdered by your father, you stupid faggot.

Attached: Judith Barsi suck-starting a shotgun.png (463x340, 46K)

Virginia open carry

I mean carry if you must, but there's a price to pay for irrationality and fear without watching the laws.

Why should I be limited to a specific firearm. Maybe I want some style.
I'm not opposed to a glock because it's really reliable, but I want more opinions

Not him, but no. And I own 7 handguns. OP is a fag though, and I highly recommend a glock if you don't even know what you're looking for.

Options

Get a Raven p25 for 70 bucks because you're clearly not mentally stable enough to own a gun that could actually kill people

This has been a productive thread, I'm gonna go buy a gun now.
Thank you

I will possibly have to shoot these fucked vagabonds...
I'm gonna preserve myself and this town in the process. I'll be damned if some fucking handmeout is gonna get the jump on me or anyone I care about...

I'm liking this.
This one doesn't have the "decocker" I belive...
I like the slick slide

Aight I bought the sheild

Shield 45

It was more expensive, but I needed a stopping round.

Go on.

1 x Smith & Wesson M&P 45 Shield No Thumb Safety
Item has not Shipped $416.00
2 x Ruag Ammotec USA Inc MFS 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP) Full
Item has not Shipped $32.84

Specs

This is adorable. It reminds me of the old Chips Handon copypasta.

As I said earlier, I've been having problems with vagabonds around this downtown area. So I bought the gun to protect the business, and myself....I'm fuckin sick of these chumps thinking they're al high and mighty cuz,"I'm not on Cacknowledge or nuffin"
I'm going to keep this steel close

Oh very cool. I am looking forward to seeing footage of you bucking some shots towards criminals on Liveleak.

Welcome to America
We don't take kindly to "cultural approprion" round these parts

Yeah, but remember, it's for defensive purposes

Omg I can't wait to get my gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"She's" only here to find "newfriends" to groom

Hi-point blows taurus out of the water....so long as you shoot any new/used hi-point you buy to find out if you need to take advantage of their fantastic warranty

Just be sure to run some ammo through it

>homeless people are harmeless

^never had a crackhead try to sneak up and stick him on an abandoned street

What do you think of the m&p shield 45?
You think I did well?

Called not being dead

The gun will tell you that. How's it run? How/how often are you cleaning it?

Looking forward to seeing you on the news OP

Agreed.
Shoot first and survive,
Worry about the law later

I just bought it, so I won't know till 4 days from now.
I'll post updates.
I just watched this guy
youtu.be/_FZMn354MUk

I'm gonna start a chanel and post my shots

>clips
Oh boy, here we go again

Lol what does that mean? Aren't those words interchangeable?
It's like saying "stool" as in shit, vs. "Stool" as in a chair you sit on

Im now aware that this thread and all your replies are bait, well done user

fns-9, $600
Theyre available in hammer or striker fired in a variety of calibers
Dont buy poor shit, stop being poor

P83 Wannad

Look on Armslist. Don't be afraid to low-ball someone right over the $400 mark, many people are willing to come down

There are police trade in Glock 22s online starting around$280 I believe. That's a good deal. If you decide down the road you want 9mm you can upgrade it yourself

M&P 2.0

>Trusting gun stores to know anything about guns

>clips

Yeah that hipoint will suit you well....
They are unironically good actually

Get a used M&P. Or save up like 50 bucks more and buy it new.

Ruger P95
It's on the bulkier side of concealable, but it's very accurate and doesn't have much kick.

Yeah, you're correct, but considering 99% of striker guns don't have decockers, and not a ton of people aren't aware of the TP9, I just figured I'd leave that part out lol

Attached: decockwhy.jpg (783x400, 33K)

Kek

absolute trash pistol

GREAT DEALS HERE...
cdnnsports.com/

gunprodeals.com/