Operation Poo-Storm #8

Pakistan wins

Attached: JF-1024x681.jpg (1024x681, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-47383634
mobile.twitter.com/KashmirIntel/status/1100727626425982977
liveleak.com/view?t=CXuEa_1551256199
youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w
twitter.com/exdigger59/status/1100732043762126848
kashmir.liveuamap.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't want it to be over

Was in a medically induced coma for the last week. Can someone fill me in? Any air to air kills?

2 F-16’s allegedly shot down and a Indian pilot just got captured

2 indian jets, not 2 F-16 bro.

Jesus. I though Pakistan flew f16s. What brought them down? Aircraft or SAMs

This. Was starting to get real interesting.

I would love to see a conventional war between the two

Why would you think India would just back down after Pakistan retaliates and gives them a bloody nose? That would be a big loss for Modi, I don't think the people would accept it considering they are completely in the position to wreck Pakistan's shit

I hope you are right

Attached: 4j2oz9qzeq021.jpg (960x720, 135K)

India's air chief said Pakistan's cross border strikes and jet downing were an "act of escalation."
They have implied they will respond. It's not over

Lying vatnik fucks flooded Jow Forums with bullshit about anb f-16 getting shot down. However, the proofs clearly showed a mig-21 tail fin and IAF roundels. Vatniks kept this up because oif their tremendous butthurt.

Not a single f-16 has been verified as downed so far.

IMO the 2 Indian pilots are a game changer. Self declared superpower India can't let someone else, especially not Pakistan, humiliate them like that.

India doesn't even fucking operate F-16s, even slow ass news like the BBC are saying its a MiG-21

bbc.com/news/world-asia-47383634

Attached: _105820463_mediaitem105820461.jpg (660x371, 72K)

Apparently one of the downed Indian pilots (if there actually are more than one) was thrashed about and nearly lynched by Pakistanis, but the Pakistani Army intervened and stopped the mob. There is a video, I’ll try to find it.

Still mixed reports about the number of IAF jets down.

At the moment we have
>pics/vid of 1 crash site in PAK (su-21)
>Video of 1 IAF pilot
>linked by same area

>pics of 1 crash site in IND (IAF mi-17 helo confimed)

Everything else is rumour at this point

Attached: Capture.png (618x120, 12K)

mobile.twitter.com/KashmirIntel/status/1100727626425982977

Agreed. It's a huge propaganda blow. Pajeets are crying out for a response. I think Pakis are vainly hoping they stung India bad enough that it learned its lesson

Slavshit BTFO

So let me get this straight,
The indians lost a single Mig 21 in a dogfight with 2 F16s. The Pakistanis lost one F16 as per the Indian officials.
But the pakistanis say they have two indian pilots in the beginning. Now the pakis changed it to one indian pilot of which we have ample proof.
Still we trust the porkis about muh no F16 loss even after india finally clarified one pilot was missing and one F16 was shot down.

So basically pakistan won?
How... This is like one incident. Unless pakis consider 24 hours of excitement and chest humping as a proof of victory then sure you can have it.
Pakistan is still fucked economically speaking. IMF wont give imran the bailout loans. India will slowly build more canals and dams to redirect water fromt the upper slopes.

You call this winning. Then Go ahead celebrate.

look Rajesh, as it stands right now Pakistan is ahead on the scoreboard. You still have time to catch up. Better do something about it.

India will have to hit back.

PAKs claim they used JF-17s, not F-16
Nobody has found anything concrete indicating any PAF craft were shot down. No site photos or anything

Fuck off POO You lost get over it

>haven't read anything about any pakistani planes being shot down
>only that 2 indian ones were w/ 1 pilot confirmed captured
>entire catalog filled with threads claiming f-16s were shot down
Are people just pretending to be retarded?

>India will slowly build more canals and dams to redirect water fromt the upper slopes.
Interesting, what's this about? Is India trying to cut off from the Himalayan waters?

Since the current shit is still unclear, what about the previous shit?

India claimed it hit some camp and killed hundreds. Pakistan claimed they hit a bunch of trees. Pakistan posted what it claimed were photos of the bomb sites, did India ever release any BDA footage?

>Indians
>learning

No they never do, that's why they come to fake universities in the US

Anyone got a pic of the 2019 patch?
Seems like it would be appropriate in some of these threads

Attached: COPE.jpg (720x739, 171K)

Yes i agree we havent found the F16/J17 wreckage.
Look at it this way. First they said they had two pilots. Now one of their official military Twitter handles have confirmed its one pilot of which we have ample proof in video.
What im saying is they are prone to lies
What if the F16/J17 wreckage fell down in PoK.. They wont show that. Yes we lost a chopper and a Mig 21. Thats it.
This is not the end. Our foreign ministry talking about peace is not an indicator of de escalation.

Fuck off Pajeet, go shit in the street

>(su-21)
Lol wut
Fake news

well things were all good for the indians a day ago when they destroyed that terrorist camp. But then the pakis shot down an indian plane and now have a hostage.

I believe the hindu word is karrma

basically the indians have two choices now, beg for the guy back and run home with their tail between their legs, or escalate

liveleak.com/view?t=CXuEa_1551256199

Second pilot found? Appears to have broken his back during the bail out, but seems alive?

Indian posters are lying. They also claimed 6 JF-17s shot down by 5 mirage 2000s earlier. Wait for reputable sources like BBC or AP to report on what happened.

Last I read PakMil were blocking access to the training camp but showing people a scorched hillside with some bits of scrap.
The terrorist group put out a statement saying they were fine which is meaningless.

India has not released any BDA.

So who the fuck knows.

oops, mig-21

That pilot would be alive if someone had just bought some decent drones

Attached: images.jpg (100x100, 4K)

Read about the Indus Water Treaty.
We basically giving Pakistan water Gibs... No more. We stalled hydro projects up north. We will build more dams and stuff now. Even if there's no war. They are already going through a water shortage... And an economic crisis.
They lose no matter what.

first video is an old airshow crash
second video is the IAF Mi-17 that went down in Indian territory
third video is the one and only confirmed IAF pilot

JF-17 Block 3 soon.
It will have the KLJ-7A AESA that is better than the AGP-81.

India has no chance. Thanks, China.

Attached: DPFs6oxVwAAT4T8.jpg (1200x655, 75K)

It's vatniks, so not pretending. Just retarded.

Attached: 1394059555001.jpg (704x1023, 165K)

Karma for what. Killing insurgents. When anyone else does it, they dont have to give a justification. Why should we?
Sure we want our pilot back.
Update: 3 Heads of Military Branches in meeting with the Prime Minister.
If you ask, do i want an escalation?
Yes. Hell yes. Why not.
At best they use a tactical nuclear warhead on advancing troops in the Desert and we respond with a bigger arsenal.
They wont win if there is a war,they wont win if there is no war. economically they are in shambles.
If we had the opportunity we would just build a real wall along the western border.
But they object.

Why did India fly a shitty MiG-21 into Pakistan against superior aircraft? Why not just standoff with their SU-30MKI and plink the enemy from long range with their BVR missiles?

Poos got them confused would be my guess

Because it would loose against the JF-17, which has superior BVR missiles.

the truth is probably in the middle

How so. We bombed 245 terrorists with credible intel. If they were civilians, pakistan would have gone to town.
Then the pakis send 2 F16s or J17s into our airspace, a single Mig 21 on patrol takes out one F16/J17 of which we have no proof yet... It takes time to find the wreckage of a plane blown to smithereens.

In the process the Mig 21 is damaged and goes down.the Pilot ejects and is arrested.
How are they ahead?
They targeted our military. We targeted terrorists. When the US does it no one bats and eye. But due to the sole reason of geographic prejudice we have to give explanations as to why did we bomb jihadis.

You wanna have a field day saying Pakistan won. Muh India lost.
Go ahead. No one is stopping you. In the long run we will be the ones shitting in every corner of the world. Not the pakis.
Plus we have an economy which is robust, better, stronger and with more depth.

>Chinese missiles superior to Russian missiles
Isn't it the other way around?

Drones are pretty cute desu

Attached: 652E1153-D860-4A41-B0E4-03DA1296A9B0.jpg (1024x643, 75K)

>tactical nuke

ahhahaahaahah

oh man, oh man.
Oh god. you paki shits and indian shits are really going to end the world one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w

Poo Pilot got downed, currently being held by Paki Gentlemen and sipping tea.

twitter.com/exdigger59/status/1100732043762126848

Attached: PooPilot.jpg (528x960, 114K)

The indians have a technically better indigenous BVR called ASTRA.look it up if you are worth your salt.
Go shill somewhere else.

Go look it. Pakis do have a tactical nuke.

Butthurt street shitter. Stop believing everything you see on twitter OR your own media.

>We bombed 245 terrorists
hahhahaha FUCK OFF RAJESH
AHAHAHAH

> We bombed 245 terrorists with credible intel.
where is the BDA?
>It takes time to find the wreckage of a plane blown to smithereens.
and yet we have mountains of video and photo of the MiG going down, plus plenty of time has passed
>the pakis send 2 F16s or J17s into our airspace
how come the IAF ended up in PAK territory then?

Attached: 1484832857570.png (226x222, 27K)

No, the PL-12/SD-10 is decisively superior to the R-77 due to its datalinking capability and longer range.

Attached: 20100719223716957409.jpg (950x632, 64K)

ASTRA is not as good as the SD-10A

I didn't say you lost, I said as it stands you are not winning. It's not over. But the way you're scrambling makes me thing maybe you are ready to call it quits and slink back home

JF-17 in the background.

Attached: 204935ms5xsirj00x9o0xs.jpg (637x756, 66K)

{{{{{——REAL TIME UPDATES WITH MAP—-}}}}}

kashmir.liveuamap.com

Attached: FCD3027A-D529-4804-AF8D-3E53C1FA05B5.jpg (789x355, 58K)

>Tfw India/Pakistan war will spell the end of T-Series

JUST AS PLANNED

BITCH LASAGNA

Attached: FelixPewdiepie.jpg (700x700, 75K)

I always knew the paks were going to win. When in doubt of something like this, always go back in history and check who the brits supported. The brits always supported the muslims because the hindoos were lazy, indolent, petulant and shit at war.
Numbers and equipment don't matter when one side has fighting spirit and balls and the other... doesn't.

Attached: pakistani supporters celebrate.jpg (768x432, 81K)

I guess you could say there is a real shitstorm brewing in Kashmir.

Attached: 9394D7D7-6DD0-4820-A191-E3784CBE8430.png (350x350, 138K)

>a single Mig 21 on patrol takes out one F16/J17 of which we have no proof yet... It takes time to find the wreckage of a plane blown to smithereens.
Then Indian fucktards should stop posting "proof" of said downing which clearly show MiG parts, not helping their credibility in the future.

Absolute unit. Also, this fucking guy's face.

Attached: when pooshitters are btfod.jpg (380x261, 28K)

>Gay twitter posts and smileys
>Even gayer twitter propaganda
Can't they just escalate already, this posturing and cringy shit is getting annoying. Come on, do an air war.

Does this mean India has now lost air superiority?

Interesting model for what Arizona should do to California.

Even though India has more aircraft, I think Pakistan can achieve air superiority.

I am torn.Poos are street shitters but Pakis are dirty muslims.I hope they both get nuked I guess.

>destroy regional economies by being an inmense sweatshop of indentured analphabets
>destroy the global climate by reproducing like rabbits with zero regard for the sustainability
>and now literally destroy the planet by starting a nuclear war for an irrelevant patch of shit smeared mountains
hindus were a fucking mistake

Attached: LetThemFightGodzilla.gif (500x208, 1.12M)

Is it confirmed yet that a JF-17 shot down a SU-30 MKI?

>What did you just say aboit muslims, user? Mind repeating your sentence kaffir?

Attached: muslim bodybuilder.jpg (426x426, 36K)

I'm sorry did India lose? Oh, that's right. The war isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only pootime. Does not having the lead at pootime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the war is still on? The Pajeets are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the LoC for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the Middle east who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the hi-poo energy of playing in a Wednesday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Pajeets are one of the best fucking teams in the LoC-bowl, they went 9000-3843 last year and would of won the Shitter Bowl if the Prime minister didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Street-shitting Pajeeets win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Pajeet topics because you're an autist who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

no
only aircraft proven downed:
>IAF MiG-21 shootdown
>IAF Mi-17 technical failure crash

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Hey if I post this picture again I'll get loads of (You)s of people telling me it's a sikh.
This post is extremely low quality.

Attached: england republican cat.jpg (500x375, 101K)

Mutt damage control lmfao

>pakistan
>middle east
american education, copypasta version

how come mudslimes always lose whether its palistinians, syrians, iraqis, afghanis pakis, etc always get massacred ...even chinks are putting mudslimes in camps lol

Attached: 1527446842772.jpg (302x399, 39K)

>[Vatnik SEETHE Intensifies]

Attached: ach bernd.jpg (512x512, 58K)

May as fucking well be with all the ackbars there.

You’re beautiful

Attached: yuck577790.jpg (350x280, 44K)

>islam is a continental region
american education: the double down

I'd famine her potatoes if you know what I mean

Watch "Why arabs lose wars" it's truly fascinating but basicly boils down to...
1. Poor unit cohesion and trust in other units.
2. Not promoting skilled officers but promoting loyal officers that won't backstab you.
3.Poor information management.

>seething pajeet

Here have a picture of a British muslim soldier

Attached: 1550144734758.jpg (660x371, 48K)

But that's a Sikh.

>All Muslims are Arabs.

I'm sorry are you fucking retarded? are you ignoring the fact that literally every country west of fucking india is full of Angry Angry Ackbars? Are you ignorant? You do know that pasta I edited was satire right as in exaggeration for comedic effect, I mean I know you're ignorant and seething that I would dare to make a joke out of this but holy shit learn to read between the lines you fucking autist.

Pakistanis are a nice case of WE WUZ LITERALLY ARABS BUT NOT REALLY I LOVE YOU SAUDIS

Meanwhile, there may be shelling going on at the LOC

Attached: Capture.png (580x213, 20K)

Are you really so desperate for (You)s? I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life to make you this desperate shell of a human. But I'm sure you can get through it.

Attached: sad kot.jpg (577x855, 63K)

hello mudslime

>to join our regiment you need to wear a silly round headpiece
>say no more fampai I brought my own

Who are you quoting?
it's the title of the video are you doing this intentionally? acting fucking dumb or is it not a fucking act? most people from the west of India are Muslim it's fucking statistics, those people are from a religion called ISLAM most of these people live in what's called "Arabian cultures" the fact that a few million out of a billion aren't "arab" means jack shit, 90% of the wars in the middle east have been inter Muslim and thus, statistically have been Arab or Arabian in nature.

Kindly fuck off with your nitpicking, cunt.