AR thread
/arg/
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

Oklahomos try to CC AR Pistols edition

Old

Attached: nunst059.gif (384x256, 10K)

Reposting in new bread

First AR15 and loving it, any upgrade recommandations?

Yep flashlight with push button is already on the wishlist not sure which one yet tho.

Scope is Vortex strike eagle 1-6, really happy with it.

Planning on buying the ferro concept slickster, not planning on changing the scope anytime soon i'm really liking it.

Attached: DSC04862_sec_s.jpg (1253x940, 753K)

In

Attached: 14.5 MARS 1.jpg (1823x1026, 837K)

Upgrade that optic when you get the chance. I went from the Strike Eagle 1-6 to an ACOG and it was like night and day and worth every penny. Strike Eagle is a fine filler since you already have it though.

New trigger would probably be the best bang for your buck. SSA-E of if you can't afford it LaJew.

Oklahomafag here, rate my shitty AR.

Attached: 20190227_162421.jpg (3264x1836, 1.2M)

Stay away from Edmond poorfag.

It is my first scope, i'll try a red dot on my VZ58 maybe i'll want to put one on my AR afterwards.

acog =/= red dot

Attached: 20 snow 1.jpg (1020x1820, 572K)

Yeah i know but it's closer to a red dot than a regular scope imoh. Never tried one tho and with the prices of trijicon stuff in europe i'm not sure i'll ever buy one unless my salary gets way better.

Acog is a 4x fixed optic.
It's nothing at all like a red dot. Ebay that shit nigger.

i'd rather keep a 1x i think but i'll stay open minded

How long was your wait on the stamp?

Attached: FilteredAR.jpg (1995x901, 279K)

tulsa area reporting in

what stamp?

I've been hearing faggots are getting SBR stamps in 20 days from a few people.

No stamps required in Belgium, no lenght law for now. EU directive might change that tho.

surefire or streamlight, are you a syrup nigger?

Attached: fullsizeoutput_131b.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

He's a waffle nigger.

Mine finally was submitted to the ATF on the 24th for my AK. I e-filed so Ill let you know when it clears.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_131d.jpg (3024x4032, 1.9M)

surefire even tho people are mad at them now, their lights seem to be the best.

Cloud defensive owl is better

The outrage towards them seemed a little try hard. They gave pretty solid reasoning for their donations, they were minimal, and it was bout 50%/50% between right and left candidates which supports their story it was to get contracts. It's not like they were funding a PACs on the side for gun control, making stupid statements about gun control, or actually destroying confiscated guns. People just don't want to admit that politicians aren't all hard left/right and money greases wheels.

That's pretty neat. I'm impressed at what you can get in the EU.

Yep that's pretty much what i got out of that story too

it's ok, just costs more than in the USA

Attached: DSC04859_s.jpg (1175x882, 813K)

hey /arg/, was fucking around with a DBAL and shined it in my buddy's eye, he says his visions has been blurry is he going to be ok?

nice Jow Forumsollection

The import thing is don't go to an eye doctor, ask strangers on a weapons board. I hope there isn't anything left of his vision or your bank account when he's done.

Did he just stare at it for more than a half of a second? Your buddy have the reaction time of a geriatric woman? Why did you actually consciously aim and shine a DBAL at his eye?

For fuck's sake user, I hope it wasn't his shooting eye.

>Just costs more
That's what I've heard. And I really like what you've got there.

That optic is a literal piece of trash. The fact that you understand the advantage of buying a high quality rifle but refuse to apply the same logic when shopping for an optic is confusing and retarded.

he already went to the doctor, they didnt find anything wrong,

I shined it by accident and told him the IR laser still fucks you up, he didnt believed me and stared at it.

If you want a LPVO then get a VCOG.

All new guns are more expensive but at least we can buy surplus guns made into semi which are cheaper.
My FAL and VZ58 both came from army surplus never fired before, i payed 690€ for the FAL and 400€ for the VZ58

But sadly it seems like the EU directive will also fuck that up as it'll ban guns transformed from full auto to semi auto like my VZ58.

I never owned or used an optic before so i lack points of comparaison but the glass is clear and eye relief is pretty good, I can use it with both eyes open no problem in 1x.

Will see if i develop a need for a better scope with more use but so far i'm very happy with it.

So you knew it would fuck his eye up and yet you did not move it away or stop shining it at his eye. Christ on a cross.

Well i got one of these

Attached: Snapchat-1806235152.jpg (1920x988, 540K)

That sucks, I've not heard many good things about the EU. As for your optic, it's perfectly usable, the glass is ok, and they're being used by guys in the sandbox waiting for their Razor HDs. There's better options, but I doubt the investment is worth it unless you're getting a Kahles or something.

I did, he kept looking at it, I told him IR lasers are invisible to the naked eye, he said it was BS, hes the type of guy that does dumb shit/always has to prove hes a bad ass

seem fine then. fuck em

So what he forced you turn the IR on and grabbed it and pointed it at his eye?

Vcog a shit

Your SAW grip is gay

post ar champ

K

Attached: 20180815_151918_HDR-1.jpg (3835x1304, 1.16M)

wait just a tick, how many of you fuckers are from Oklahoma?

Oh hi Mark.

Attached: 1551313352554.png (800x800, 443K)

oh I like this timeline, I like this a lot.

Oklahoma /arg/ takeover when?!

Rainier barrels are good right?

They are okay but not the best
Sort of overpriced when you can get good if not better barrels from criterion and white oak for same cost

If you are talking about their non precision barrels they are grossly overpriced

Gotcha. I've always liked Criterion so I'll give them a peek.

SAS uppers back in stock here in leaf land. should I cop?

also, how the fuck do they install the gas block/tube with a monolithic upper? If it's pre installed, how the fuck do you tighten the barrel with the gas tube/block in the way? this shit is black magic.

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x398, 256K)

Yeah I bought it when I was like 15 because I thought it'd be cool. I just keep forgetting to order a better one.

Youll notice the retaining hardware on the bottom on the hg

yu/k/on fucker here. as in yu/k/on oklahoma sucks my balls

it's retained similar to the XCR.
and yes you should buy the SAS.

918 reporting in

Moore here. We feed coastal transplants to our tornado God.

>this much cope
Stay mad Texas.

Attached: sieg oklahoma.jpg (550x412, 73K)

Everything is shit, but especially this general.

Attached: Texas-is-a-National-Embarrassment.jpg (883x752, 41K)

I'm going to build a 2nd one of these but with a slick side flat top and a meprolight or something.
Currently I have a pencil barrel on it; I've heard that after one mag dump 11.5" pencil barrels get all wonky. Is it worth it to have a heavier profile barrel? It's already a short package so the extra weight doesn't seem that bad.

Attached: EMOaqNc.jpg (2820x1465, 290K)

why such a sour mood? I'd say /akg/ is easily worse at times.

Go back to your general and being made fun of by TimeShares.

timeshares left the board my dude
get with the times

I was talking about the disco you're band from faggot.

Hes a felon

except timeshares left that too and Burt never goes to the discord, so you're making no sense.
>post AR

Easiest way to fill in markings on a rifle? Oil based pen? I used a water based for my sidearm and it did OK but smudged too easily

Who is this whiteknight faggot?
Im betting he has shit rifles

Attached: 20171125_155835_HDR-1.jpg (1829x2734, 764K)

/hg/ faggots get out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 65f4g6e5f4ge68g4e6g84.jpg (2384x1373, 1.07M)

For attention

Attached: 1551235770634.webm (360x640, 2.9M)

>The felonious no gunz tells others to post guns
Post your conviction my dude.

im mid okc.

>except timeshares left that too
Post your guns banned felon

Attached: retard.png (234x300, 15K)

Help me /arg/. Would you?

Attached: DSC_069420.png (1260x486, 692K)

What a fucking retarded new meme. Be embarrassed.

>Burts a fucking retard who gives bad advice and can't shoot for shit. He literally just buys guns and takes pictures of them.

Stop posting, you're not welcome here nigger.

no, but thats because I already have an mcmr rail, quadbois are stronk.

2bh I'd just keep a quad for a rail that short.

>compiled the list of parts for next build and comes out to $1600
>part of me just wants to say fuck it and get a BCM upper instead of building one to have more money to blow on ammo

How are BCM's barrels? My only experience is with Faxon and Colt.

The CHF barrels are fucking fantastic. I would imagine it edges out a Faxon somewhat, but I doubt many people reach a level to discern that.

The saddest part is how badly you wish you could be me. Oof.

But he's already a faggot

I was looking at one of their 11.5 CHF uppers so that is nice to hear. Right now I have my build planning on using a Faxon 11.5 gunner.

The Faxon gunner is an excellent barrel regardless. If your budget has room for the BCM then i'd say do it. I was going to go with a 16 inch gunner on my last build and ended up realizing I was basically buying the BCM upper when it was all said and done. Just went and got a complete one instead and have been very happy with it.

Daddy likes.

BROKLAHOMA RISE UP!

either timeshares is a liar, changed his mind, or that picture was taken before he left.
I wouldn't know, as I was banned, after all ;)
keep the quad rail. you'd be fitting enough crap on the rail to fill the Mlok slots anyways.
wuggy talked me into buying a 10" ARX, so yes by /arg/ standards. I have no idea how long the transfer is going to take, though. fuck the ATF.

Attached: Beretta-Arx160sf.jpg (1024x696, 250K)

>so yes by /arg/ standards
An ARX is shit by any standards and taking WGWS advice is a strong indicator of fetal alcohol syndrome.

Also
Not an AR

So what guns do you actually own and are in possesion of?

Attached: 20170929_183145_HDR-1.jpg (2681x1865, 1.06M)

>not an AR
I don't see where in the thread title it says /AR15G/, user.
none of your business. I broke a rule of mine even mentioning the ARX, but I can't lie I'm excited about if.
>deal of the century

anyways...
does anyone know anything about the SAR109T AR9's? seems very interesting for the price.

Attached: SAR109T.jpg (1200x978, 58K)

>I don't see where in the thread title it says /AR15G/, user.
>The title is literally AR General
You don't even have an AR pattern rifle. Fucking stupid faggot.

>none of your business
So none, got it

God damn I knew you're the faggot

>noguns

>listening to wuggy
Retard confimed

Vcog is a shit though

>not an AR pattern
>uses an AR bolt
>uses the AR upper/lower push pin design
>mimics AR controls
should rename the thread to /AR15General/ then, mate. I don't know what to tell you. I'm not the first to post a "not an AR", and I won't be the last.
>(you)

clean, papa likes

Hope you dont mind waiting a year for that form 4 to clear

Can someone recommend a fixed stock similar to the Hera Arms one? I don't know anything else out there similar. I'm in a communist state so I can't do collapsible, but I do like the futuristic type look.

Attached: original.jpg (1919x1080, 670K)