IWI x95 .300blk

I'm thinking of getting a bullpup and came across this. What do you guys think of the x95 as a rifle and what do you think of a bullpup chambered in .300 blk with a suppressor for home defense and easy quietish range time?

iwi.us/product/tavor-x95-300blk-16-5-barrel/

What would you guys recommend for a first bullpup rifle?

Attached: XB16_REVISED_BLK_left.jpg (3076x1729, 858K)

>jew gun
>bullpup
>.300 BLACKED

This is going to be a good thread

Yeah I know. It doesn't sound like a shill thread at all... Oh well. I'm wholly ignorant when it comes to bullpups and just discovered .300blk a few days ago. I can't defend the jew rifle part other than from the outside it seems like a pretty good platform performance wise.

Get an STG 77 for maximum aesthetics. Also, I have no experience with these or any other bullpups. This is really a bump for the shitshow this thread will devolve into.

Attached: 344a8bba7debb571ac4d67fa70331f27.jpg (2972x2124, 545K)

>just discovered .300blk a few days ago.
>"Imma go buy it lmao"

Attached: Wut.jpg (1024x555, 135K)

LOL I'm not going to buy it anytime soon. I just want to know more about them and your opinion on it. If and thats a big IF I decide to get one it'll most likely be towards the end of the year after I get some range time with one. Probably wont be .300blk. But I'd atleast need some kind of range time with the platform before I decide.

Do yourself a favor and get a bren 2 in 7.62x39 instead.

The tavor is junk. The .300 is decent from what ive heard, but for the love of god find a better platform

A E S T H E T I C S are nice and all, but I'd like to start off with something that'll last. How reliable is an STG 77?
Yes, but why?

Aight, in that case, .300 blk is generally considered the best chambering to run a rifle suppressor with. However, its generally provides negligible advantages over 5.56, and definitely doesnt provide any advantages vs 7.62, especially past 300 yards

But hey, this is a mongolian fis deodorant form so take everything you read with a grain of salt, and do some additional research when possible

Haven't the slightest idea my dude, Steyr has a pretty good reputation from what I understand. The non-Steyr AUG clones are hit or miss, and best avoided.

Why is tavor a bad platform? Specifically the x95?
Thanks for the feedback my dude. I'm certainly gonna do more research on it. The whole reason I'm considering the .300blk is to exclusively use it with a suppressed rifle. Thanks for the confirmation with that.
I'm mainly looking for a quiet bullpup for home defense and easy listening at the range.

I absolutely LOVE my AUG A3 M1 short rail.
>Manticore Arms charging handle to save your knuckles from the cheese grater rail if you have an EOTech on it like me
>Rat Work 20/20 sear to eliminate the full auto trigger creep so it behaves like a semi auto should, fixing the trigger complaints
>Corvus Defensio case deflector to protecc stock from cases
>Corvus Defensio extended mag release

So perfect now. My favorite rifle out of like 15 that I own. Get the model that takes AUG mags, not STANAG. AUG mags are indestructible.

I've heard pretty bad things about it's stock trigger from a way way more knowledgeable friend of mine when it comes to firearms.
What was your experience like with the trigger?
I know you said you replaced your trigger. But I don't know that I'd want to invest so much money into a weapon I would immediately need to invest more money into.
The only complaint's I've heard of about the x95 so far are that it's accuracy seems to suffer more than usual when running hot.

If you want to go 300aac, go with an AR pistol and go short. like 7.5" short...

i've heard the regular 556 x95s arent bad. seems like a cool gun, but my bullpup phase ended with the tavor. the trigger is supposed to be alright in the new rifles though.

The trigger is "bad" because the full auto sear movement is still in the rifle. A full auto AUG goes "bang" if you pull the trigger lightly and goes "bangbangbangbang" if you pull it all the way back. Well, the civilian semi auto version of the AUG makes you pull the trigger all the way back for one bang, and it feels like shit. The RatWorx 20/20 seat is made of aluminum instead of plastic and gets rid of all the creep and mushyness the stock trigger has. Eezy peezy.

Yes, but why?
I heard the trigger issues were resolved with the x95 too. Won't know till I find a range I can rent one from.

>Why is tavor a bad platform? Specifically the x95?
It's not, you just get screaming opinionated retards with no real life experience shit talking them. It's an AR-18 in a bullpup config. Most modern guns are based on the AR-18. X95 is an "improved" Tar-21 because it has manual of arms more similar to an AR than the Tar-21 which has its own setup, that bothered people. I own a Tar-21 in 5.56 and I'm perfectly happy with it.

Not him, but .300AAC functions quite well even in short barrels. It's not got great range to it anyway, so having a compact firearm that runs it effectively is just handy to have. AR parts are cheap and plentiful anyway, if you've got your heart set on .300AAC there's no real reason to not go with short and compact because it will run just as well as a longer barreled gun, even the Tavor. Unless you're really into the idea of owning a bullpup, it'll be cheaper and just as effective.

Does IWI even make a decent suppressor host? If you're just going to shoot supersonics, then just why? The whole point of .300 blackout supersonics is that you get good ballistics out of short barrels. If you're getting a bullpup that's going to have around a 16" barrel anyways then just get it in 5.56 and save tons of $ on ammo.

I'd bet my left nut you've never shot a tavor you worthless fuck

I have both the neutrigger and the ratworx 20/20 trigger and honestly I love how smooth the neutrigger is comparatively

It’s also cheaper

Other user, but even with the stock trigger it’s not that bad. If you do get the AUG there’s the ratworx trigger pack OR the neutrigger

The neutrigger is only $20 and it makes a world of difference, but like I said, the trigger really isn’t that bad

>It's an AR-18 in a bullpup config.
In what way? The gas systems are different; an AR-18 uses a short stroke piston, an X-95 uses a long stroke piston, or a blowback system if you get the 9mm version. There are few ergonomic similarities.

Accuracy is bad for the price point. The X95
is reliable, but you can get a reliable AR that's more accurate for less than half the cost of a new X95. For the same cost of an X95, you could get an AR that's as reliable and extremely accurate.

I hear it’s more similar to an AK or galil inside than anything

Fuck the haters op, get what u like. The x95 IS inaccurate for its price but that doesnt make it a bad gun. If you want an ar get an ar. Obviously its always going to be the cheapest answer for everything. But the x95 is cool, you dont really need all that extra barrel you get with a bullpup for 300blk, but still cool and easily 5.56 convertible

I'd just load my own subsonic 308. Plus I can also shoot real ammo.

Couldn't you just get both? What does the neu-trigger do?

It's 2-3 moa, you can get even lower with different loads, perfectly acceptable for a combat rifle.

>for the price point.
Well at least you put that in there. To answer original post, tavor SAR actually had pretty ok accuracy. About 2 moa out of the box with typical M855/SS109.
The X95 has an accuracy of 3 moa/4 moa and i believe it comes from some of the weapon harmonics (barrel isn't floated) changes from switching the manual of arms to accommodate people used to m4 style controls.
If you want a short rifle, it's pretty good of you can find a SAR. don't pay retail. You can get new for about 1300 if you do a bit of legwork. If you can spring for the gieselle trigger I'd say it's a great rifle for what it's supposed to do

Neutrigger is basically a little piece of metal that wraps around the sear. It gets rid of friction between the hammer and the sear. This causes the trigger pull to be nice and buttery smooth, although it’s still just as long as before.

The ratworx piece is a whole new sear built to shorten the trigger pull, and it’s metal so it gets rid of some of the friction.

To answer your question though, no. The ratworx sear is shaped differently than the stock one and, if the neutrigger could fit on it, it would be redundant

I own one of these, and I fucking love it. Originally bought it in 5.56 and then bought the 300 conversion kit. I like the 300 much more.

Tavor is great, how about you git gud

In terms of a 5.56 bullpup, it's decent. But you don't pay $1800+ for a rifle that's only average.

For a x95 chambered in .300Blk, it's pointless. .300blk was designed for Short barrel Rifles/pistols. Anything longer then a 8" barrel is just wasting effectiveness. You're better off just building a AR pistol/SBR for $500 and spend the rest of the $1300 on a optic, can, and ammo.

Attached: 1513890115924.jpg (660x440, 105K)

Hell yeah brother.

Attached: 0217191404_20190301085554193.jpg (2048x1152, 1.46M)

you guys are fucking idiots. If you are okay with getting a tax stamp get the X95 sbr. It's insanely short and you still have a 13 inch barrel.

Oh and accuracy is perfectly fine. these are combat rifles you shoot off hand

The bren is a better gun.

>Tax Stamp
Sorry user, I don't comply with unconstitutional laws.

Attached: 1519295920699.jpg (1080x608, 200K)