How does it land?

How does it land?

Attached: sky_crawlers_bomber_raid.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0g1QsZ_GVEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With large landing gear

How does it fit landing gear long enough in its wings?

Attached: bomber_raid_2.jpg (1600x900, 136K)

I feel that the lower tail actually rotates backwards for prep in landing, would explain the curve there as it would need to fit up and over the wing.

It doesn't, everyone onboard signed a contract and know they won't ever set foot on soil again. They have to start their own new society in it. It's like a generation ship.

How did it even take off in the first place?

youtube.com/watch?v=0g1QsZ_GVEA

Like this, but louder

I guess Google is pretty serious about YouTube Rewind, huh?

[spoiler]its a seaplane[/spoiler]

remind me why we dont have spoilering on Jow Forums

It doen't. just like said. it has it's own nuclear powerplant to keep them propellers turning

kek

It was built in the air.

Perhaps it's just a video game and you are meant to enjoy it.

This. They resupply ehile flying, shut down one propeller at a time for maintenance etc.

It's an anime movie though.

Attached: Capture d’écran (12).png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Attached: Capture d’écran (13).png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

I imagine the tail rotates upwards
this thing really doesn't seem like it's designed to survive bellylandings, but then again they aren't really designed to survive at all

the sky crawlers was a real neat premise but boy did it fucking suck and mamoru oshii is a goddamn hack

>but boy did it fucking suck and mamoru oshii
Oh wow, I didn't know people could have opinions this shit.

Did you even notice the partially protruding four-wheel bogies ?

mamoru oshii can sure design worlds and settings and all sorts of shit but he fucking sucks at storytelling and the sky crawlers was 2 fucking hours of nothing where all the plot was explained by what amounts to talking heads in a 10 minute scene where people just sat around and vomited exposition
it was the single most boring fucking thing I watched and I went and I counted how many minutes of dogfighting there was and ended up with a whopping 12 minutes, at the beginning, halfway through, and at the end, with NOTHING inbetween
if those wheels fail in any way, the cockpit's going to get crushed and the tail's gonna get ripped off at the least

It actually lands upside down.

>hurr durr I can't appreciate slow burns and need action every 3 seconds to keep my ADHD mind entertained
Yeah, okay, the exposition dump in a Polish bar was annoying and could of been handled differently but Oshii fucking knows how build a world's atmosphere through subtext.

Perhaps her butt hurt?

Sooo...what happens if it takes damage, or the power plant loses power? Or any major repairs?

The cut out and the locks there tell me how I thought here, The tail for sure rotates upwards ta lower speeds and then locks into place for landing.

Though form a design perspective this his horrible as on approach it would have no way to change yaw at all.

For you

Look at the first 2 pics, should be plenty of control from the upper rudders. Anyone know what the bottom stab and stinger is for?

The stinger is for a tail turret. The bottom flipper is because it's anime.

From what?

he absolutely knows how to build a world but but does he not know how to pace
there's a difference between a slow burn and a wet fuse, and oshii is absolutely a wet fuse

Other planes come, secure it with with rope, and tug it until it's done. Like, a hundred planes.

Imagine being the poor fuck that has to go outside and do maintenance.