>>40747045

.40 fags stay even madder

Attached: 2422F853-38F9-4757-963F-89E80DF52BAA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzh16zi55G0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pkus6kKodpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only reason .40 USPs exist is to have a 10mm barrel put in and the old one melted for fishing weights.

>fishing weights.
Bassed and troutpilled

Attached: 2fb.png (1500x761, 322K)

>.357 Nig

Hahaha

too bad they couldn't get the mags to work on the full size, would buy

Yeah its real snappy in a "compact" frame like this. I love it though, it's my usual carry gun

Attached: 96E49346-43F8-405F-AC75-2FEABE25F8C4.jpg (3333x2284, 1.93M)

The whole appeal of .357 SIG USP would be the durability the full size offers imo. May as well just get a SIG-brand .357 SIG.

>357sig
why not 10mm?

Unfortuntately 10mm USPs lack flush mags - at least in the examples I've seen - and can't eject an 10mm round without milling the port larger.

so wait, theres a 10mm USP but it can't cycle 10mm?

~unfired 10mm round

oh

>so wait, theres a 10mm USP but it can't cycle 10mm?
They're custom jobs. Fuck going through all that effort.

cry in your milk

Attached: 1349316893_1 (Edited).jpg (625x351, 70K)

>not buying a REAL man's gun

Attached: my 1006.jpg (5344x3006, 3.09M)

youtube.com/watch?v=wzh16zi55G0

4:15 in this video demonstrates.

Attached: 9x25 Dillon k.jpg (3162x2741, 1.7M)

My .357 nig p226

Attached: 4AF89E06-6E35-444B-B151-FD112696135D.jpg (1125x1520, 367K)

god what a fucking ugly ass round.

Yeah but I like it

Attached: Screenshot_20181010-185358.png (720x1280, 357K)

>over 1.50 per round.

It gets cheap if you reload

everything gets cheap if you reload

If you reload your mom thats also cheap but you don't need to reload for that to be cheap

Learn to read. It ain't the steel case wolf you put in your hipoint.

Checked. I like that even though it's a wildcat 10mm brass and 9mm bullets aren't hard to source. The performance is adequate for my needs and what other cartridges can glocks shoot that defeat soft armor? Maybe light 357sig?

>tyrone and his gang decided to cop some dinky LCR's and some smith auto loader. Later they wondered the efficacy of the 500 dollar IIA armor would be adequate for their needs in some B&E (that's Breaking and Entering for you monolinquists out there)
>Thank god user bought some fancy phillips head screw drivers otherwise tyrone might actually best him at a 10-pace dual.

Thinking it's for robbers instead of cops infringing on my rights.

Anybody shitting on .40 is a complete and utter FAGGOT.

>available for high capacity doublestack semiautomatic handguns
>high powered— can kill muggers, bears, and drugged-up pavement apes alike whereas 9mm occasionally fails on large bears
>the handguns chambered in this round, while not FABULOUS (see: Glocks) are just as practical, just as reliable, and are cheap enough to buy (see: Sigma series and successors) that they make GREAT entry level/ stockpiling guns
>what the fuck else even matters?

Anybody arguing otherwise in a non-respectful manner is an assumed Glockfag trying to alleviate their buyer’s remorse over making such an expensive, brand-name gun purchase. I’m sorry Glockgoys, but shitting on everything else that shoots a more powerful round for less money is never going to make you feel good about shelling out half a grand or more on your admittedly great pistol. Glocks really are great guns— nobody is challenging this, so stop acting like fucking women and getting so goddamn defensive over your plastic, 9mm handbag and demanding that everybody else buy one. Never have I ever seen such a perpetually assmad group of female religious zealots as the Glockfags of Jow Forums; this behavior is honestly so pathetic and it needs to stop immediately. You should just be happy that other people on this board can afford to buy guns at all instead of spending so much time and energy caring whether they spent as much as you did.

I'd rather have 10mm or 357 sig

why not just a hot 357 sig?

Because I fucking suck and didn't compare max pressure between 9x25 and 357sig and it was only after buying my gun that I determined that for barrels as short as the 29 357sig probably has an edge especially in loads like Pic related. But it's too late now, I do like it though.

Attached: _20190110_122208.jpg (633x284, 36K)

>Buy SIG P226 .40 in commiefornia
>Get 10 round mag of decent stopping power
>Switch out barrel for 9 mm
>Have legal 14 round mag

soooo instead of buying a subcompact glock in 9, 40, 45, 10mm, etc you bought it in one of the most esoteric "modern" handgun cartridges.

>be in ny
>buy 10 round 458 socom mags
>load 30 5.56's in them
devlisih

I mean it is a 10mm I just swap barrels to shoot 9x25

10 round .50 beowulf mags is how I do it.

Suddenly wishing I had an AR or intermediate caliber rifle

I don’t disagree, and I quite prefer shooting 9mm and 10mm myself (for different applications,) but neither does that discount anything I said. You can get a used, exceent condition Sigma for 135$. It’s the *best value* poorfag gun for home and car defense. Despite this, people shit all over .40 constantly because they already spent 500$+ on a 9mm or 10mm Glock and they want you to feel bad for not spending what they did on something that goes bang. It is honestly the most petty, homosexual shit I’ve ever seen online. What’s even worse is that, rather than making any kind of meaningful argument, 99% of these faggots parrot exactly what the salesman behind the counter told them before they bought their gun to people who already bought something else: “.40 is too snappy, so just save up a few paychecks and buy a Glock instead!”

*excellent

>Anybody shitting on .40 is a complete and utter FAGGOT.

Sorry, FAGGOT, but the .40 S&W is a failed round. There's a reason why guns chambered in .40 sell cheap and even so gather dust-- the shooting public rejected it. So did the FBI. That doesn't make it a bad or ineffective round, it's just that it was a niche stop-gap round that didn't maintain any traction with the shooting public after it was finally ditched by all government agencies.

I shoot .22, .25acp, .38spl, .357 magnum, 9mm, .45acp, 5.56x45mm, .308, 12 gauge, and .50 caliber. .40 is rapidly turning into an oddball load, and I don't need to add a gun or a round that is rapidly disappearing.

>been carrying a .40 USP for 15 years
>I ain't even mad
USP is love, USP is life. I'd post a pic of my USP .40 S&W but Hiroshimoot has range banned all AT&T customers.

t. Glockgoy

Nobody asked you to buy one, and you are a colossal FAGGOT for suggesting that I did when I clearly did not. Why don’t you go clean your 9mm Micheal Khors purse and fuck off about the poor man’s bear load already? Nobody cares about your opinion about what “failed” means. It shoots, it kills, and it costs less, so fuck you.

Do you niggers even research shit or do you just go from one meme to the next. I get it. You want to stand out among the 9mm plebs. When it comes to firearms, calibers are popular for a reason. Enjoy your 40cpr meme ammo with more recoil that is no more effective than 9mm.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pkus6kKodpU

>t. Glockgoy

Never owned a Glock, prolly never will. You're a sad, angry little man who is crying like a little bitch.

I unironically think people like you that call people out for shooting Glock's do so because they fucking suck at shooting and Glock triggers are difficult to master. You go to the range a couple times with a Glock, can't hit the side of a barn, blame it on the gun, then spend your lifetime searching for some esoteric pistol that will satisfy your lack of skill. It's always the same dudes. Muh P10C. Muh PPQ M2. Muh Canik TP9. Muh VP9. At least DA/SA fags don't blame Glock for their choice, with the exception of HK hammer fired elitists, but they should unironically kill themselves.

Looks like we have a big dick, ultra-objective firearms science man in the room, everyone! Definitely doesn’t own a Glock, definitely is not biased at all, and is definitely spending his time and energy online wisely by shitting on what currently happens to be one of the best value calibers for poorfags. Nope, just here to educate us little-brained, Glockless plebeians is all.

Honestly, I don’t know why you fags do this. Are you being paid to advertise against calibers that aren’t Glock-available or something? Like, you bought a great, reliable gun that’s probably worth only slightly less than what you paid for it, so shut up and enjoy it. Stop being so self conscious.

I called out the Glockfags calling out people for not buying Glocks, not the other way around. I agree Glocks are good guns, and they actually have great triggers. I don’t know why my post is so hard for you people to understand.

Continue being elitist and spending more money on firearms and ammunition that does literally nothing better than 9mm because you have to be contrarian. No skin off my back.

>Looks like we have a big dick,
You peeked!
>ultra-objective firearms science man in the room, everyone!
Did I say anything like that? kek
> Definitely doesn’t own a Glock,
Well, you got that right.
> one of the best value calibers for poorfags
for the time being, if you can find ammo.
>Nope, just here to educate us little-brained, Glockless plebeians is all.
No, most fags here are a million times more intelligent than you could ever pretend to be.
>Are you being paid to advertise against calibers that aren’t Glock-available or something?
I STILL don't own a Glock.
>Like, you bought a great, reliable gun that’s probably worth only slightly less than what you paid for it, so shut up and enjoy it. Stop being so self conscious.
I own gunS that I will still be able to buy ammunition for as long as ammunition is still being sold. For.40, that shit is already hard to find.

You're also still a fucking dumb cunt.

>not having all the meme calibers

Attached: memes.jpg (811x1595, 679K)

I just wanted to have a thread about meme calibers and you homos had to dick it up with your arguments about who sucks more cocks

>you homos had to dick it up with your arguments about who sucks more cocks

There was no argument about that, we all agree that you suck the most dicks.

>shiiling for 40 swishers and welfare

>More money on firearms and ammunition for .40 than 9mm

In what world is $135 for a used handgun more money than $500+ for a new or used “premium brand” handgun? You can’t possibly be this stupid.

>Elitist

Let’s ignore the fact that you just called me an idiot in the same breath as calling me an elitist, which is completely hypocritical. My initial argument was entirely against elitism in this community. If you bought a Glock, great. Stop being a fucking fag about it and shitting on everything else, please?

Alright, let’s pretend for a moment that you have never bought nor owned a Glock, are not a Glock salesman, and therefore have zero reason to be personally invested in shilling Glock products. Why then shit all over .40 and the people who stockpile it? If it’s strictly about availability, forget that argument right now— the whole point of stockpiling is to prepare for future scarcity. Further, you can buy .40 cheap in bulk from so many different sources right now, including online or even reliable remanned stuff for very reasonable prices.

Also:
>shits on .40
>shoots .38spl and .25ACP, which regularly get shit on for the same reasons .40 does

I can’t even begin to comprehend the mental gymnastics here.

357 sig is objectively superior. Both Same energy capabilities, but 357sig has 10mm beat in velocity and penetration.