Charts and Maps thread

Charts and Maps thread

Jow Forums themed.

Attached: USA.png (1390x832, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2019/02/08/arizona-ban-nunchuks-could-removed-legislature/2773684002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vermont
>wv

yeah ok

>Vermont

Yea, no. Last year they passed UBCs, a Red Flag law, a Bump Stock Ban, and a Magazine Capacity ban. Vermont is going the way of Mass and NY. Only New Hampshire and Maine remain as Pro-Gun holdouts in the Northeast.

No nunchucks for AZ cucks. Muh 2A!

>Nevada
>AZ
>Texas
??

Why isn't MO Jow Forums? We're the literal opposite of IL

hispanics and sanctuary cities attract liberals and more hispanics

Is OP literally retarded?

Attached: Sponge Squint.jpg (1383x916, 126K)

>No OK
cumon

Shit's about to get real! azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2019/02/08/arizona-ban-nunchuks-could-removed-legislature/2773684002/

Good map. I personally know a US Congressman from one of these states and he has a Browning machine gun in his basement.

I call bullshit.

everywhere Ive been graded by places I like and places I dont

Attached: map.png (1100x762, 217K)

Ok. I'm actually telling the truth though. He's my cousin. I don't want to give any more details because I don't think he has paperwork for it, but you could probably guess who it is desu.

any state you can go full Rhodesia on home invaders is a Jow Forums state

Attached: giphy.gif (500x277, 978K)

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 15K)

Attached: The Communist World.png (5776x3232, 353K)

>no Arkansas

YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF COCK SUCKING SHOT I HOPE I FIND YOU AND FUCKING USE THE TUSKS FROM A HOG I RAPED TO RAPE YOUR FUCKING FACE WITH IT I FUCKING HATE YOUR GODDAMN GUTS YOU FUCKING PATHWTOC BASTARD OF A LIBERAL CHILD GO TO HELL YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Does he work at Nintendo?

No, he works at protecting your freedoms from hordes of lefties and RINOs.

Texas recently let campus carry happen and open carry is legal again.
Our progress is slow, but its going in the right direction, whoch is more than I can say about places like Vermont.

>Arkansas

Why are you like this?

Kys kansas will always be better than any other shithole, we got it as good as alaska

You know spics love guns, right? At least the ones in texas do.

Did they migrate here or are they second generation?

Nevada might be fucked with our new govener sisolak. Who wants to "get rid of everything. Enough is enough"

Both, 3rd and 4th gen too

>muh based gun loving spics and niggers
Fucking trash civnat boomer. Spics are pieces of shit and are turning TX into a third world corrupt shithole. Rather live with commie whites in VT and not own guns.

T. Texas spic

Evidently not since they consistently vote for people who want to take them away. Doesn't matter how much Pedro personally likes guns when he votes for people who promise him and his familia gibs.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x613, 47K)

In Boone county, I got my CC literally the day I gave my affidavit to the sheriff. It's only shit because of Mizzou

What's better, blue or green? I live in Cass and honestly I love it here. Bates is pretty based as long as you avoid a vast majority of the shit hole meth lab neighborhoods.

Youre a spic. Of course youd prefer a commie state

whats wrong with wv?

green is home

Attached: bruce lee arizona.jpg (876x602, 156K)

Mein nëger what city are you from? You still live here?

>no oklahoma
They have constitutional carry now fuckass

And weed

Attached: 1481778627399.png (714x765, 410K)

>IA fag
>constitutional carry just left senate subcommittee
Lord give me strength

Attached: 1484888537196.gif (410x304, 1.29M)

This. If Texans don't realize that their state is going to be full-blown Democrat within the next 10 years, they're fucking stupid.

Attached: 1549308694798.jpg (420x420, 11K)

>polluting the new White Man's Home with Minnesomalia

Attached: 1523150250789.png (357x287, 136K)

>no Indiana
As with all the other omissions in this thread, map confirmed for shit.

I also live in Cass, would be better if they gave you your CCW the day you turn the paper in and not have to wait 2 months

Arkansas and Mississippi both have constitutional carry.

Bruh it's constitutional carry here just carry that shit. If any of the fat fuckin deputies we've got stuffing their faces in their squad cars say you should get one just tell them you'll think about it

This. Confirmed shit

>alcohol fueled rant
Arkansas fag detected

Back to pol

Stoner fags fuck off and die.
You cant even own guns.

All of Jow Forums is Jow Forums

I will fucking correct your shit user
I get free legal weed from me mum and she owns her own raifu

Attached: 0213191959a.jpg (3264x1836, 2.38M)

There are a few cities that will arrest you for CCW without the permit, Harrisonville for example

>Rather live with commie whites in VT
Fuck off we're full

Attached: 1551201788309s.jpg (70x125, 2K)

What's wrong with Ohio?

it may have something to do with barney sandals running the show

Attached: 1464328908330.jpg (1200x1520, 281K)

>t. Self hating spic
FTFY. I’m part spic and I think spics are for the most part incompatible with the US but Christ dude, you’d rather be around White people and be a slave than around your own and free? Pathetic. I don’t really care about muh White race and Whites’ problems are mostly self created but they’re the only group with a semblance of political sanity so I want to keep them around. That doesn’t mean I worship the ground they walk on.

What is happening?

We're gonna make it, user.
My hope is that the next pro-gun law we get is campus carry.

>texas not Jow Forums approved
>new mexico not Jow Forums approved
Huh?

Ray county checking in.
Nugget fest?

>t. Ohioan

Attached: 1548911830503.png (600x550, 45K)

NMfag here, numerous counties have declared themselves 2nd amendment sanctuary zones so far this year.

That's probably true but the south will probably look more purple by then too because of migration and industrial growth from the cheap taxes.

The red system is self-defeating bth, the only reason it was able to flourish was because of isolation from trading hubs like major ports but modern infrastructure and planning makes it easier to incentivize more diverse jobs in those places (which will lead to more people moving to those places and eventually demanding the social benefits provided elsewhere).

Current ideological trends are probably more the result of a verbal minority lashing out before being suffocated by the eventual tide. What's worse is that they are burning bridges decades down the line while trying to grasp a dwindling demographic so we could see even more blue as soon as they get over the hump.

peculiar
I am not homosex though

you're wrong
I have drawn on many a tweaker at the Casey's

Georgia would be a Jow Forums friendly state.

I'm down in Harrisonville just kinda surprised I'd find a few people on here from Cass and surrounding. We've got a small MO discord if interested. Hell you've probably seen me driving around a few times I'd bet.
On a semi related note do you know anything about the drive in closing up there? I went to show a buddy that place and found out they were closed. Just not enough money being made or did the health department shut them down again for using homegrown vegetables? Or some dumb shit?
Wtf I've never had an issue and I don't have a ccw. Get pulled over every now and again and it isn't any secret to them that I've got a gun.

>Dearborn
>Flint
>Being smug at anyone else

kek how pathetic, nogunz and can't even get your own drugs.

Is this true? I've lived in Arkansas most of my life and had no idea.

Just parroting what I was told at the CCW class, could be fuddlore but most of the instructors are LEO or former LEO
was told peculiar was also, which is where I live, and I CC’d long before ever getting my permit there

>no Pennsylvania

Attached: dfd.png (1211x1259, 196K)

>missouri
>not Jow Forums approved
hahahaha get out

>It's only shit because of Mizzou
Can confirm. I fucking hate this university and I wish I was back in Springfield using my CCW permit

lemme guess
he's a millionaire from our tax money and that's why he can afford those guns while we have to worry about our semi autos being next

What year are you? I did my junior and senior years when Jonathan Butler was pulling his hunger strike in the quad

>MN
>A state so blue it was the only one to vote against Reagan in '84.

OP, are you doing the drugs? What's on the menu today?

A lot of Minnesotans overlook MSP because the rest of it is quite beautiful country. Being a NoDak myself, I more or less agree, but I have family in the Alexandria area so take it as you will.

Freshman. Gave me their land grant so I really could not refuse a full scholarship but dealing with the aftermath of a university that had massive strikes and a plummeting enrollment rate sucks. They only care about the football team and propaganda, er, journalism majors.

Oh and now in every dining hall the plates, cups, and silverware are all just disposable plastic, and you should count yourself lucky if the chicken isn't medium rare.

>2nd amendment sanctuary zones
Explain this shit muh nibba.
Does it mean they are safe havens for gun-grabbing faggots? Or do they support the second amendment?

Attached: 1550350368079.jpg (720x572, 61K)

Yikes. That is rough. Just keep your head down, and stick to your studies. Good luck, man. And if you get the chance, go to one of the concerts thrown by the music department. There are tons of free graduation recitals going on, especially towards the end of the semester. I was a music major back in my time, and their jazz ensemble and philharmonic are good stuff. It's also a good way to get away from the bullshit for an hour. Also, there's a decent public range about 10-15 minutes north of Columbia. I lived off-campus, so I could sneak from my housing to go shoot. There's also an indoor range that does rentals on the north side if you got money to blow.

I've pretty much always kept my head down out here and tried to focus on my major. I hate to use this term but it really feels like a land of NPCs, and I don't mean that politically.
I've always wanted to check out some gun shows around the area but it's nearly impossible to go shooting since I can't have any guns here in the dorms (which are my cheapest housing option for all four years) and I'll be damned if I leave a single one of them to the police dept to "hold" so I can go to the range some days.

I will look into the symphonies though. I used to play the saxophones in HS and miss the sound of orchestral and band music

Wtf is wrong with oklahoma? we’re Jow Forums as fuck, we just passed constitutional carry.

Fuck Ohio

Sup da/k/ota bro, staying warm?

>Johnson in red
Mah nigga

I know, dude. Those people live in their own little world

I lived in a neighboring county. I can confirm the NPC thing. We had a lot of spillover from COMO

can we get the map with all the retard states that show just how many people that buy that gay ar shotgun?

That's easy. We just have to figure out which states are below the poverty line

NC
>no restrictions
>SHALL issue
Deserves to be on the list. Especially if Vermont gets a pass

Any public land for shooting in Cass? Currently in KCK but might be moving to Belton in a year or two.

>if only we acted nicer to hispanics, they would eventually learn to run a functioning liberty-minded government!
Civnat cucks actually believe this...

Come back when you no longer have the duty to flee doctrine, a CHL license application that costs less than 100 dollars, only one license tier (none of that gay ass super saiyan chl bullshit), no legal ambiguity of whether you can buy a gun at an FFL within the same county you live in without violating the "journey" laws, and no ability of private establishments to "opt out" in a way that makes carrying instantly a firearm crime instead of a civil trespass issue.

You have a selling point of a lot of gun ownership to the point where you cuck Texas but are hampered in your ability to use them.

kek

That webm is pretty good.

I think there's some public hunting land out by Freeman I've heard but never checked it out. I know there is a free outdoor range over near like Clinton though that's a little far.

Three counties in MO suck dick. St. Louis County, Boone County and Jackson County. Not treated as a county, but still sucking dick is St. Louis City. MO is chill as hell. No state forms for purchase, no registration, tens of thousands of acres of National Forest you can hunt in. Constitutional carry, no CCW required.

Fucking libtards at Mizzou vote blue every time.