This was not as good as Jow Forums made it out to be

This was not as good as Jow Forums made it out to be

Attached: 220px-Siege_of_Jadotville_Netflix_poster.jpg (220x308, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1dUKD_6zhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing is.

It was shit now Dog Soldiers that was Jow Forumsino

>FALs
>slotted floppies
What's not to like

Every thread I've seen about it said it was shit. Are you dumb?

>he believed the netflix shills
Pro tip, don't come to this board for media recommendations. Outside of niche music of course.

Attached: 1551470876381.png (579x440, 234K)

>thinking a netflix original could be good

goddamn fpbp killing it as usual

you got to enjoy a two hour movie for almost no cost. stfu and go practice your trigger pull and dropping into the prone.

Nothing on Netflix is worth it.

it's genuinely shit. I shut it off the second they did the whole airplane strafing and making nice neat straight lines in the dirt bullshit

Jow Forums thinks most terrible movies are good. e.g. Platoon, Saving Private Ryan, Shooter, Apocalypse Now, Lone Survivor...etc. All complete garbage that Jow Forums routinely masturbates to.

Attached: 14237488_10153663021127583_7137802931700325625_n.jpg (640x482, 25K)

>saving private Ryan
>bad
explain yourself

Agreed. They dick rode it hard and it was okay at best.

sorry it wasn't full of shit cgi like those capeshit movies ADD/ADHD kids like yourself like

>Shooter
Is good for a big dumb action movie
>Apocalypse Now
Is fucking brilliant you phillistine
>Saving Private Ryan
GTFO hipster

Agreed. What's your favorite movie?

Irish dudes dropping floppies with FALs. It was a good time with a good cast. Having said that I go into NETFLIX movies expecting a load of pozzed shit so maybe it was a matter of raised expectations on your part.

That needs a fucking sequel already. But not a shitty one like what we would probably get if they made one.

>capeshit
It was on the same level. The action wasn't good and there was about 30 seconds of politics. I don't like it BECAUSE it's the type of movie ADD/ADHD kids would like.

>le horror

The potatos were protecting the floppies, did you even watch the movie? The whole point was to stop the mine owners from taking back their mine from the commies.

Attached: 52328362_2147654968624913_638062089545449472_n.jpg (480x359, 16K)

this

Sounds like we use a different definition for "floppies" in this context

Start another fury discussion while you're at it guranteed to be full of (you's).

>Outside of niche music of course.
>it's all death metal or random beeping trying to imitate an 80s that never existed

>Netflix movie

Fucking duh

Holy fuck that movie sucked ass. What faggots here said it was Jow Forums approved?

>Netflix
what faggot thread were you in where anyone suggested this shit?

>>two hours wasted watching shitty agitprop from the netflix SJW

Wrong.

Mostly correct. I wish netflix circa 2010 was still around. They are killing their own company and it makes me sad.

OP is making shit up

I liked beasts of no nation

Attached: tumblr_nxfqs8zUkk1u9doxko1_500.gif (500x208, 1.97M)

>Saving Private Ryan
You silly stupid faggot

Floppies means communist you faggot.

[citation needed]

I know you're a retarded faggot who gets his history lesson from other retards on the internet, but floppie was the term used by Rhodesian military types to refer to the Communist ZANU and ZAPU insurgents, a term that was used by white and black Rhodesians in the mixed race military.

What do you think it refers to you fucking cumguzzler?

What did people actually not like about the film?

It portrayed the UN as justified and Moise Tsombe as evil when he actually din du nuffin wrong.

Attached: Moise_Tshombe__public_domain_.jpg (292x350, 16K)

It was a typical netflix movie. Netflix always disappoints. The entire site is just sjw propaganda.

I know about Rhodesia, I was asking for a source saying that floppies referred specifically to being communist you complete moron

Do brits really snipe with a bren MG tho?

>implying it wasn't an interesting take on Heart of Darkness in the modern era
wew

I read that recently and the whole time I was wondering if that was on purpose.

I bought outta curbstomp you

The fucking feels in that movie man. I normally don't give a rats ass about nogs and their mini wars, but that shit got to me. Good soundtrack too.

youtube.com/watch?v=f1dUKD_6zhQ

Saving Private Ryan works pretty well as a comedy.
Scenes like that part where a guy shoots through pic-related with an M1 SMG are great.
It's like a cartoon, except live-action.

I wonder what that post would look like if it was translated into English.

Attached: 151354134.jpg (582x394, 30K)

I had the same experience with Sicario. Shit was overrated and was boring as fuck.

I liked Tropa de Elite.

Attached: tropa.jpg (700x394, 101K)

God bless you, user. Daylight's End is also Jow Forums

>kikeflix
Shameful

>SPR
>good after the opening scene
Pick one

gooks = communists as it applies to both asian and black communist militants
floppies = blacks as they flop down when shot, like skinnies in somalia

>MUH JOOS: The movie

>let me put down the rifle and use this iron sighted open bolt MG, with one round single fed, to make a precision shot
Dumb shit will always find its way into movies.

It's like the whole "OMG STALKER IS SO GREAT!!!" that game fucking sucks and always has.

It just made me realize how the wars in the middle east really happened.

>countries need that sweet uranium in africa.
>it costs too much to hide cargo shipments and ferry the metal by plane.
>decide to drive it across the middle east and turkey and pay off the Muj with gunz.
Ez money. That's why there are so many AKs there

Attached: 1518386625828.png (446x598, 615K)

when a plane strafes a ground target doesnt it do that though? I havent seen the movie btw

>sucks dick at a game so he thinks its bad
imagine having such an astronomically low IQ lmao

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

Hey leftypol

While the Bren was known for it's stupidly good accuracy and actually had to be purposely altered to be less accurate in sustained fire, I completely agree that scene was fucking stupid.

hi r*ddit

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>actually had to be purposely altered to be less accurate in sustained fire
cite this meme

I dont understand why they went to gaol, got released, sent home all in the same clothes

It was a bad power fantasy by the uncool side who got their shit pushed in irl.

>This was not as good as Jow Forums made it out to be
>The siege of Jadotville

LOL.

So they want you to believe that the mercs lead by the very successful resistance fighter, french army officer and mercenary leader Roger Faulques and local irregulars were too inept to even get a single kill. With waves & waves of guys and mortar strikes. You'd think they'd get lucky at least once, right?

Well, their orders were to CAPTURE WITHOUT CAUSING CASUALTIES (white casualties, that is. No one gave a shit about the Indian troops that got smeared). The whole point was to take prisoners which they could use to negotiate with the UN.

This is in a time where the fucking UN Secretary General Dag Hammarskjöld was killed after all. For us it's not conceivable to kill the UN Secretary General, but here, it actually happened.

It's blatant rewriting of history. And if nothing else, you should question why this is now a tale of heroism in this movie, whereas when these "boys" got back to Ireland, they were shamed to fucking death by the military and public opinion.

Attached: belgianmercenarysoldier.jpg (393x588, 36K)

>le SLOT FLOPPIES xD
Fuck off to some "Rhodie" facebook group already, cunt.

t. nigger

Its biggest crime was being boring

Imagine being this philistine

Dag Hammarskjold was apparently hated, i dont remember by whom
swedish UN troops apparently were hated too because they committed shitton of warcrimes on niggers
i dont remember the whole conflict good
i've read in some book by polish mercenary (former warsaw uprising soldier) who fought there, book was released in '82 in Polish only, contains some shit which contradict official narrative
ever seen the picture here with some soldier standing and text "How does it feel to kill a human being? I dont know, i've only killed communists"
Yeah thats him who wrote that book

It was trash. Jow Forums has terrible taste in movies, with the exception of Heat

False. I thought it was a breddy gud and I never would've even given it a chance if Jow Forums hadn't sperged about it.

Attached: 1484685460284.jpg (573x729, 62K)

Let me guess? Your favorite war/action movie of all time is The Hurt Locker right?

It wasn't awful, it was just mediocre

>Huey
>ERDL
>F-4 Phantom II
>1961
Yeah dunno bout this one...

Irish user here
Should I watch it?

The funniest part of this entire movie when the French kept calling timeouts during battle

>i dont remember the whole conflict good

Well, to be fair, it was mostly about money. Katanga existed solely to protect western corporate interests, even when it became politically necessary to step away from colonialism.

/thread

many Jow Forumstards actually think Stalker (1979) is good

hahahhahahahahaha,
mfw i learned autistic retards occupy this place

Attached: adolfo.jpg (640x360, 78K)

Fell asleep, huh?

Attached: 1532640684730.png (973x725, 514K)