How to invade America

You are Adolf Hitler and you've just conquered Europe. Russia and Britain are yours, and the Japanese territorial expansions are intact.

You have one target left, America. They just destroyed Berlin with a nuke, and they dropped another one on Tokyo, you have no choice but to invade before they can build more nukes.

Rules of the game:
>you cannot develop nukes yourself
>you cannot rely on assassination or subversion
>every 2 months another nuke will fall

How do you outfit your army?
What production schedule do you choose? (tanks, submarines, bombers?)
How do you plan your invasion?

Attached: 1523479559464.jpg (732x972, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alternatewars.com/BBOW/Stats/WW2_US_Cancellations.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Concede won territory and plead for peace

You don't.

Germany is full of men who piss sitting down.

Why?

You don't because no matter what Germany was never gonna win the war to begin with.

Convince the entire South American continent to ally with you and do the invasion for you.

Kidnap Anne Frank and hold her hostage unless the Southern states break away from the Union.

100% guaranteed to be successful judging from the average Dixieposter on /his/

Attached: pepe secession.png (640x400, 168K)

wignat Jow Forums threads are getting extremely tiresome

Because you lack the resources, manpower, and industry to even begin approaching fighting the US on its turf.

airbases in mexico to begin with. thousand type xxi uboats to make sure america is totally isolated with no navy/shipping. build aircraft carriers with jet fighters to intercept any bombing raids launched from the mainland. land/paradrop raiders to penetrate deep and sabotage infrastructure. use general shermans tactics with my regular divisions. they have nukes no holding back burn it all. start massive forest fires with incendiary bombs. 1 nuke every 2 months? might be a challenge if they could build 10 a month. brb wasting your nuke on 1 small airfield. it would probably take 10+ years but isolated america would eventually be destroyed.

Sounds like you're just a butthurt American who can't contemplate the idea of anyone conquering your country.

Where am I going to magically get the navy to contest the Atlantic?

Because literally no conventional military force in the history of mankind can invade and subjugate the American people.

How did they manage invading Britain, with barges?

I can contemplate all day but I can't come to any conclusion other than failure.

>build more bunkers
>accelerate own Nuke Development program
>upgrade V2 and put nuke on it
>nuke Jew York

In a hypothetical situation if someone is dropping atomic bombs on your cities there is only one way to deal with them. Kill every living thing you come in contact with. Man, woman, child, animal. Literally burn everything to the ground. Leave nothing alive. Salt the earth. Move forward. The mental damage of eliminating cities with nuclear weapons can only be bested by a line of complete and total death slowly but steadily pushing forward.

Ah yes, lets just somehow magically grow a navy and make the US navy somehow dissapear! A most cunning plan indeed!

Because even with the entire world against the United States, they simply do not have the industrial base or cohesion to take over the United States.

Um? Alaska?

I'm not butthurt about anything. Hitler would have to conquer all of Europe while keeping all of the infrastructure intact to even have a hope of comparable production output.
The lack of strategic scale weapons to strike US industry is quite literally enough to prevent any effective invasion and that's before we even get into the insane manpower and production disparity. The US was able to produce more bombers in an hour than Germany could in a month.

>The US isnt allowed to put ships near Alaska
Excuse my ignorance.

Also
>Implying taking anchorage wouldnt just be super stalingrad turbo edition

OP already said that Hitler conquered europe in this scenario. The factories would probably remain intact. He already talked about this. Why are you such an asshole?

>You are Adolf Hitler
That shit again ?

Attached: uglyjews.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

Even if Hitler conquered all of Europe, there was not a chance in hell he would be able to maintain control of it. It would have split eventually because no attempts at integration was being made by Hitler for the conquered lands.

Attached: E0E8368D-33F2-4A04-8539-18619BDFC387.jpg (498x498, 29K)

OP plays too much HOI: The Thread

I’d secede for Anne Frank desu

>Personnel depleted and spread thin from costly conquering of Britain, Russia
>Widescale rebellion from European freedom fighters
>Fatigued industry from continuous warfare, economic stress and years of war
>Soldier morale low, even before the nukes start falling
>America has and will continue to erase hundreds of thousands of people from the face of the earth nearly monthly
>America has a fully fresh fighting force, having never joined the war or attempted D-Day
>It has 5x the air power of your country, 20x the navy and 50x the economic output
>Its agriculture is protected behind thousands of miles of ocean and land
>Its people are well fed, well armed and emboldened by the knowledge that they stand against tyranny

>You are Adolf Hitler, and you will likely be dead of Parkinson's in another 5 years

Your only chance is to sue for peace and skulk away with what you have, as Germany will never have the manpower, resources, or economy to contest the United States, especially if they have the bomb. Best do it soon before your own officers assassinate you to end the nuclear holocaust.

He didn't say it was conquered with no fighting. I assumed the conquest wasn't a pristine surrender. My bad that Hitler just magicked Europe under his belt.
And again, that only allows fore closer production not equivalent.

Uh? Either you've never studied WW2 in your life or you're on some globalist conspiracy shit. Germany was extremely close to winning the war.

So to far eastern Russia with, well, train I guess? Hope the partisans, B29 etc haven't bombed the railroads and such too badly. Then hope the ports are likewise unbombed on both sides so you can get a ferry across, and that the IJN is somehow keeping the USN away (they didn't do a very good job of that in reality you know). Or boat from Greece via Suez and once again let's bloody well hope the USN doesn't come and say hello as we go past India, Thailand, and up past Japan on our way here. And all that done you're now stuck in the furthest corner from anything in the US, freezing your ass off most of the year, and with no infrastructure to talk about connecting you to the rest of it.
The logistics may end up a bit strained.

Go back to school fag, Germany couldn't even finish conquering western Europe - let alone Russia or the United States

Shut up nigger

You argue like a fanatical christian. Circular logic and running around with the dart board after you throw. Like them your opinion is worthless. Goodby.

>close
I'm as Wehraboo as it comes and this was never the case.
As soon as Europe and Russia were both in it was just a slow death from there. The entrance of the US only accelerated the end.

"Goodby"

Attached: 1551234580027.jpg (1024x731, 89K)

Because OP is a faggot Werhaboo who can't conceive in his smooth brain head that there is literally no way WWII Germany could invade the US. Even if they could gain a foothold on the US mainland, they could not even hold any gains made. Because of insurrection, constant bombings, a non stop harassment of supply lanes by the US Navy, and the fact the the US Is dropping nukes on greater Germany as soon as they are combat ready.

Attached: 20171228_16.38.39.jpg (637x854, 70K)

>every 2 months another nuke will fall
wait for global warming to sink the US

Attached: 1471808559468.png (452x510, 402K)

>Would've had to invade the UK the same way Huckleberry fin went down the Mississippi
>Close

Attached: 1400541755015.jpg (1200x720, 65K)

Yes, okay. Let’s just ship millions of men and millions of tons of equipment across fucking SIBERIA. And also send thousands of ships around Africa and back up through the Pacific, while being harassed by the USN all along the way. Then, once you do that, you have to land in a frozen landscape that doesn’t have much in the way of useful resouces, cross half a continent and then you can FINALLY get your boots on the enemy’s home ground. And, BTW, since an operation of this magnitude is going to take years to prep, you’re getting a significant chunk of your cities taken out every two months with weapons that you don’t really have a counter to. And then once, oh, 1947 rolls around, you’re dealing with B-36’s and now your opponent is rolling out nukes extremely quickly.

Oh, and while all of this is going on, you have to deal with partisans throughout your empire.

Did you just not read OPs post regarding not being able to develop nukes yourself? In addition, do you just not understand that the Americans can fight back? Your post really makes you come off as a fifteen year old fresh out of their first history class about the Nazis; I'm telling you in confidence, the Germans aren't the only ones capable of shooting people.

Your navy seems to be floating unmolested through a lot of enemy territory in this scenario. You also seemed to miss a history class. There is something coming on those rails that can rain hell on such a small piece of ocean if a large navy was dumb enough to over commit as a show of force.

Why are you sending thousands of ships?

Do it again Bomber Harris!

Where in his post did he say he would build his own nukes?

Because it takes that many. D-Day had roughly five thousand IIRC.

Going to an American middle school history class does not count as studying WW2, little guy.

>every two months, another nuke will fall
Step 1: recycle British and Russian Air Force and achieve air superiority again.
Step 2: sabatoge American nuclear facilities, heavy water style
Step 3: send military aide to Japan
Step 4: take Iceland and Greenland as bases of operation to prepare the invasion
Step 5: maintain close relations with Saudi Arabia and Iran for their oil
Step 6: invade through Canada as we have had years of experience in the snowy East while the Americans only have experience in the Mediterranean at this point since D Day never occurred.

>
Woops, that was meant for .

D Day was fucking retarded. You are too stuck in the box. They wouldn't even need a "navy" to accomplish the goal.

no

Use your grown-up words, bud. Mind telling us how they'll transport thousands of men safely without boats, trains or roads?

Still, you ain’t invading shit through Alaska.

Uh, There's no way the Americans could nuke Berlin if the Nazi's controlled all of Europe. Even the B29 didn't have the range.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Free Irish and cloaking devices
OP wrote a retarded scenario

Carriers, use planes to strike as much as possible from the oceans, if Japan is intact get them to attack from the pacific while you focus on attacking from the atlantic.
Naval blockade with U-boats.
Remember V2s? Yeah improve them, put them on ships and launch them from ships at potential sites where the nukes are made or attack any factory or dockyards.

If you're able to secure naval superiority by killing their navy and secure air superority with carriers you can start naval invasions. Focus on establishing a solid foothold before attacking inland.

Greenland nigga

Alternatively, the B-36 would not have been delayed. And it could do it, since it was designed to

Germany was extremely close to winning the war.

this is your brain on Jow Forums

Attached: 1548896635533s.jpg (227x220, 9K)

Island hopping and blitzkreig

>stg 45s for everyone
>hop from Britain, to Iceland and Greenland
>set up an outpost in Newfoundland
>bomb the shit out of major areas and spread paratroopers all over the place, like Red Dawn part 2
>squeeze the gap from all coastlines to the interior
>take out defenders with Fish-in-a-Barrel and fireforce strategies
>and then march to South America

Attached: 1550748890240.jpg (196x257, 6K)

This

>carriers
Germany doesn’t have carriers. And that would be a waste of time since the USN by this point is going to have experience in clobbering the fuck out of them. Plus the USN will have numerical advantage
>u-boats
Ignoring the fact that they weren’t able to accomplish that in OTL, there would be no point since there aren’t going to be any convoys. And also, again, by this point the USN is going to have numbers and experience in wrecking u-boats
>V-2’s
Can’t aim that well. And also, they don’t actually know where nukes are being built.

I said navy. For the record.
>sink the ships your overzealous ass keeps supply me with between Cape Desnev and Cape Prince of Wales. It's only about 144 feet deep there. The Ice and the two islands will work to my advantage. Heavily defended I would be able to literally "walk" (truck railroad) my army across.
Alexander the great once did something similar.
You seem to have over committed your navy to a small area and left your east coast quite venerable. Looks like an opportune time to "island hop" to the east coast. (Nova Scotia) as well.

>Having a navy
>Having an army
>Having an airforce

Fix these and it might work.

This might sound stupid, but if ISIS was able to use captured American gear, I'm sure the Germans can do the same thing.

I mean, they did get away with it when they initially confiscated (or more captured) Czech and Austrian tanks early in the war.

Attached: German-with-R35-Lebel.jpg (700x799, 190K)

>You seem to have over committed your navy to a small area and left your east coast quite venerable.
Nah, the USN is just that big. Especially once they start shitting out destroyers and carriers

Sure maybe in 1941

Wrong war, you're thinking of ww1 before us joined.

>Building a boat bridge

(You)

Attached: 51 fucking miles.png (872x640, 30K)

No. Because if it looks like Bongland is going to go under, either the Bongistanis will scuttle thier ships, flee to the US, or frogman will be sent in to scuttle them

If we're talking alternate history after 1942, I would think Germany would have still had a decent amount of forces intact. Especially if they were able to capture the Soviet cities before any counter measures from the Soviets could spring up.

Nukes weren't as nearly as powerful as they are now, so the world could probably withstand a hundred or so nukes before the environment would become fucked

You sure showed him!

This is a country that committed in Europe and lost. Post war us "spitting out ships"? I doubt it. More like strapped country with zero support from anyone. At this point you are melting farm equipment to make tanks.

I didn't say a boat bridge did I? I said sink your boats and use the islands and ice to my advantage. Do try and keep up.

do it again Bomber Harris

As a rebuttal, the Germans would also have had a manufacturing basis intact. As long as there's materials (regardless of what it is), they can still build back up if there isn't any back measures from the allies (as you mentioned, a lot of British people would have fled anyway).

No land troops in S. America and move north.

You're not going to ever get saboteurs into American nuclear facilities. Germany couldn't send military aide considering they busted their resources conquering all of Europe. Nazis wouldn't be able to support naval invasion of Iceland or Greenland. Both British and Russian airforces would've been almost destroyed in fighting. American forces would've concentrated nearly all its forces in East Russia to stop Nazi invasion of Canada

The war with Japan is still ongoing. And yes, it is very much still shitting out ships. Remember, there was a LOT of stuff canceled once the war started wrapping up. There was supposed to be what, two more Iowa’s, four Montana’s, four more Alaska’s. Lots of cruisers and destroyers. The Midways would start coming online in 46 and 47. To say nothing of things like tanks and aircraft.

You're fucking retarded. Of all countries on Earth, the United States is one of very, very few that can be agriculturally, industrially independent and sustain it for years or decades.

It has natural oil and gas reserves. It has iron and coal mines. It has copper mines. It has the largest and safest agriculture industry in the world at the time. The ONE THING America didn't have during WWII was rubber, which came from South America and South East Asia - which is precisely why America at the onset of WWII switched nearly entirely to synthetic rubber.

Even the US wouldn't be able to muster this many resources

>They just destroyed Berlin with a nuke,

Depends what part of Berlin, 'cuz the center didn't have any factories and the Little Boy / Fat Man weren't big enough to blow up the whole city.

In fact I was already planning to raze the whole Berlin city center to build a giant ass fuckin' road, anyway.

>How do you outfit your army?
>What production schedule do you choose? (tanks, submarines, bombers?)
>How do you plan your invasion?

Build massive amounts of 109s, give them to eager 13 year old boys and girls. Put them on giant ice cube carriers. Launch them on great circles over the arctic.

I already won Battle of Britain so there's already a precedent for amphibious landing. I already won Stalingrad so there's already a precedent for low-viscosity motor etc. There's gonna be a stagnant front in Maine or Canada or something. As long as they waste all the nukes on Romanian soldiers, we win ez pz.

I can’t be assed to double check, but this list seems about right.

alternatewars.com/BBOW/Stats/WW2_US_Cancellations.htm

Nuclear apocalypse is fake news.

Submarine launched nuclear-tipped missiles in 1950.

If Roosevelt hadn't memed the US into war with Japan, then the US probably would have stayed out of the war entirely.

The Germans wouldn't have even been able to get to Iceland in the first place. Even if the Nazis could magically sink the USN they wouldn't have an air force to bomb US cities

Pick up a book. Talk to old grumps. Perhaps buy a "steel" penny and read its history.
Being an ignorant arrogant jackass is old hat. Try something new.

>before they build more nukes

Impossible. You don't grow a navy overnight.

Shipbuilding on the east coast was impressive. Ships in a week is crazy. And awesome. I question at a turning point how that would have effected the speed and use of resource.

US airbases in Alaska would've hammered all ships and camps in Russia before a single Nazi could step foot in Alaska

Also, keep in mind that this is just stuff that was ordered and canceled. In a reality where Britain and the SU fall, you’d see a lot more of things like heavy tanks, since the issue of shipping them across the ocean is less of a burden. Also, a lot of your shipbuilding would be turned away from liberty ships and onto warships.

Right. Conveniently one sided war you have there. You should he a general.

Op said that you own Britain, thus you have Britain’s navy

Like how the Germans had France's navy too. Oh wait

That’s not how it works, see The Bongs are not going to go “Well gee-willikers. The Krauts have stepped foot on our islands. BETTEF JUST HAND OVER ALL OUR SHIPS.” If only because the Frenchies didn’t do that, and they will never let the French beat them at something

>couldn't even stop the japs.

You are really trying to tell me that 100k German troops traveling across all of Russia would've been left untouched by US bombers? Alaska is literally the only place the Nazis could possibly funnel troops in Canada/US. The US would've set up massive coastal defenses and airbases to either greatly weakened or stop German advance