>uses psychobabble to say gun ownership is a sign of cowardice
>"which is why some people refuse to tell others they have guns"
>directed it at smartass
>smartass laughs it off
>prof goes ballistic
>threatens a cavity search
>smartass immediately walks out
I think his house got swatted by an anonymous tip later

Attached: 1550976343794.png (465x745, 388K)

>I think his house got swatted by an anonymous tip later

Whose; the faggy-professor or the student?

Student

Oh are we having a Things That Never Happened thread?

Student should go after the professor for false reporting or otherwise inciting one.

>not asking the prof himself to prove he himself has no guns first by stripping his clothes

>then call security on him for attempting to expose himself to his students

Not OP, but things that never happened guys need to stfu sometimes, I swear you never leave your basement or have done anything exciting ever, OP's story isn't even that unusual

>want to learn gunsmithing
>class is taught by anti gunner

My campus does not allow concealed carry.

Attached: 1532235505751.jpg (400x400, 27K)

start having people bring loaded AKs and put them in the little cuck box

What part of the woods do you live?

I live in commiefornia, and most of the professors actually either don't give a shit about politics or make it their life's mission to be as open minded and neutral as possible if they're teaching anything that has to do with politics. I even got to talk about guns with my philosophy prof who was an army vet.

Conceal carry an AR-pistol in a duffel bag to his class.

not legal to leave guns accessible to children like that. might have a precocious seventeen year old wandering around.

>>right in front of door is a designated "gun box"
What? What is this? I've never heard of such a thing.

Because its not real. A work of fiction, unlike penis inspection day

Why do you allow that libtard faggot to harass you? Go report him to the College and explain that he's harassing students and injecting his Trump Derangement Syndrome into others.
Pieces of shit like that don't deserve a teaching job.

Jesus I hated penis inspection!

God I hated high school. There was no way I could have gone to college. Imagine being a dipshit professor, who's entire life is spent in school with no concept of what the real world is like.

tiny weenier? i loved it, penis inspection day was my time to shine.

If you're gonna make up a fake story, at least make it entertaining.

My 300blk rig with a LAW folder fits nicely in a large laptop bag.

>Not OP
Lie
>OP's story isn't even that unusual
Really? Yeah, I see "gun boxes" outside all my classrooms. Professors always talk about guns for weeks on end, too.

I'm going to do a speech this Thursday on how to build a Four Winds shotgun to trigger le libtards. Wish me luck kek

czeched and baste

Attached: welcome to forgotten digits feat. satanist.jpg (622x498, 61K)

Attached: 1550406332151.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

nice numerals
godspeed based lib troller

Attached: HH.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

This guy gets it, Love the free candies that come with being over 6"

Once on penis inspection day we had a substitute teacher and she have me a really long inspection and it got bigger that it ever did when Mr. Quinton inspected mine.
She kissed it for a long time and said "awesomesauce" when I came in her mouth.
Third grade was best grade.

University professor here in TX. Carry Sig M11 when teaching, carry P226 on non-teaching days. Life is good.

Attached: 857741BA-D095-43F6-82FF-5BBE482AA732.jpg (1022x669, 550K)

Which California are you from? Literally every professor I had was a screaming liberal hellion. When Trump got elected I had professors cancel class since students were “traumatized”

Sorry meant

but these stories alway read like some Jow Forums wet drram where they finally get publicly oppressed for their beliefs and get to be outraged, usjally ending with a new range buddy

Professor was probably gay and wanted to ass finger that poor guy.

do it anyway faggot

Inland Empire

Funny, I took poli-sci right after he get elected and it was actually one of my favorite classes because the prof didn't inject any opinions onto the matter, just talked about the political theory behind everything that was going on as well as some history.

That being said I don't think you're lying when you say that; I admit my district is bit reder compared to the rest of SoCal, but then again my pocket of the area is more younger and liberal than the rest of the district. So as a result you exposed to both sides of the political spectrum and everyone laughs at the radicals that lurk outside of town.

I too live in commiefornia and when I was in high school my English teacher tried to fail me and cuck me out of a diploma after I turned in my twenty-something page final which was an essay on a "controversial topic", and naturally I'd selected gun control.

Attached: 1543467370311.jpg (1432x891, 108K)