Is the ar-15 build basically solved?

>aero m4e1 lower
>bcm elw mcmr upper
>vortex razor hd gen II-e
>radian selector and charging handle
>geissele trigger
>b5 sopmod stock
>magpul mbus

If your parts differ you either are compromising component quality or you need some proprietary parts that sacrifice value such as KAC and ambi lowers

Attached: 11AFBB3D-098C-4553-AEDF-D5595948C789.jpg (2215x751, 536K)

Generic A4 build is fine.

>the eternal poorfag

That handguard will bend if you drop it so no

I have the Razor II and at 6x even the magpul buis partially block the FOV, The IR on top and you'll barely see anything at 6x

Respectfully the real differences between any two non-retarded AR builds are essentially zero, so yes

Probably solvable with a scalar works night vision mount. Is this the plastic or the metal mbus pro?

Plastic, but its not bad at all really, only like a 1/3 of the FOV is blocked, not a problem. It sure as hell would be with an IR on the top rail though

it doesnt have an aluminum barrel nut and its a bit thicker

>gunstruction

GAZE UPON MY WORKS, YE MORTALS, AND DESPAIR

Attached: files.png (1836x1031, 421K)

could use 1 of several stocks and 16" isnt a bad length for a bit more range but your post is a pretty effective rifle.
Sometimes I dream of handing my rifle to a 1920s farmer with a means of him being able to replinish 75gr tap or 77 tmk and coming back 10 years later to see how much he loved it for coyotes/deer/trespassers

I've yet to see or hear of one bending without it literally being run over by a car.

>le poors xdddd
post AR

>vortex razor hd gen II-e
yes

>b5 sopmod stock
AKA "The boat anchor" it's fucking heavy, and fucking awkward. I got rid of mine.

Attached: IMG_20180308_190410.jpg (1233x925, 173K)

I'd love to do that but with a medieval army, give them just one modern rifle and see what they could do with it in battle.

Course I could just try epic battle sim.

Fuck the M4E1 lower. Just go with the plain milspec lower. That wannabe billet look is lame and doesn't match with standard milspec upper receiver.

If you have to get the M4E1 lower at least get the upper to match. Yes I have OCD, fuck you.

Why is the M4E1 being shilled so hard as of late

That is fucking disgusting. Why do you need that much magnification when the effective range is 100-200 meters? Why wouldn't you swap out the bird cage for something that reduces recoil even more when you are trying to reach out and touch things past 200 meters? Why do you need that much rail when you seem to be begging for a bipod?

>never mix uppers and lowers

This nigger gets it

>effective range is 100-200 meters
You can't be serious...

There is a real difference between low and high quality barrels, triggers, and optics. Otherwise youre right.

>200 meters
the rifle would be effective well past that. 500 or more with even basic bitch m193.
>bird cage
solid brake that does well for muzzle flash as well
>bipod
waste of weight making gun less weildy and youll rarely have time to deploy on 5.56 fighting rifles. It's not a precision rifle in a full power cartridge.
>long rail
excellent for bracing the rifle against things without touching the barrel. Keeps flashlight from shining on the barrel unlike a shorter rail. More grip space for big guys.

Attached: kk15.png (1530x858, 430K)

>1-200 yards effective range
lol get a load of mr can't hit shit over here

Attached: 1549904015053.gif (460x460, 2.4M)

>reduces recoil

Dude it's a 5.56x45mm.. Recoil isn't an issue.

>Yes I have taste, fuck you.
this is all i heard

>he fell for the meme
This problem is only for super light weight hand guards like the mk16. Lack of picatinny doesn’t magically make a rail shit

I believe he meant muzzle rise

as an eternal poorfag whose birthday is next month, desperately trying to figure out decent mid-budget build, thanks OP. Not totally a faggot

14.5 midlength or fuck off

why do people always use the b5 sopmod stock? Is it just because its operator approved or something?

LWRC lightweight master race here.

The MCMR is lighter than the mk16 and did bend in a drop test. Albeit, not as much as the mk16. It is still a risk potential especially if you rely on a zeroed laser and reliability should the rail contort in a way that touches or moves the gas block.

>why do people always use the b5 sopmod stock?
comfy as fuck! put your face on one sometime.

>a scope that costs more than the gun
>on a general purpose rifle
but why

Why wouldn't someone want exceptionally clear and rugged glass?

>not being able to slot a floppy at 500 with irons
>but muh pid
I think we can all agree that lpvos are for faggots that want to shoot smaller groups at 100 meters. The patricians choice is the largest window rds you can afford.

fpbp

miss me with that gucci shit, i can shoot better than you with poorfag parts.

costs more to make a good optic than a good ar

Optics are more important than the gun, and get expensive fast.

>all these nearsighted wannabe-haveguns

Attached: file.png (1530x858, 460K)

Attached: weaponized cancer.png (1618x715, 477K)

What are you trying to tell me?

But if you want best everything, why stop at the optic?

>vortex and dd shit
YIKES!

The only things that actually matter on a gun are glass, trigger, and barrel. Maybe other bits like heavier buffer to ensure reliability, but a 16" AR-15 isn't going to have reliability problems. The only upgrade left for OP to make would possibly be barrel (not familiar with BCM barrels other than a lot of people saying they basically work). Any other changes to the gun are basically sidegrades.

Today i have shot a HK417 with iron sights and a g36 with a Sig Romeo5.

Put the Romeo5 on the 417 and... perfection for me.

Attached: Romeo-5-new-LF__35992.1528505244.jpg (902x600, 25K)

That's not even close to the best optic. Decent quality scopes are always as or more expensive than guns.

>no monolithic upper

psh enjoy your laser and iron sights losing zero

N, because that's a government profile barrel.

You forgot Vltor A5 buffer and that Vortex weights a metric fuckton

Attached: DdQj6A-W4AE0d5w.jpg (800x1200, 152K)

So you guys buy Complete uppers, then the stripped Lower, stock, grip, and sights/optics? Still learning the most effective way to buy parts for a first build

She looks like a crypto-kike.

Your barrel is more important than any of that gucci shit, and if it isn't an 18" mk12 profile barrel you're an idiot.

No other piece of the gun really matters. Building a special purpose gun? You always start with the barrel. Triggers don't even matter, a skilled shooter can do well with any trigger unless it's excessively heavy, talking 10+ pounds.

current build I am working for, already have an ar pistol so wanted to grab something with a bit more reach

Attached: ScreenShot.png (1530x858, 361K)

It's the same glass you get on a $200 nikon scope. Don't waste your money.

I’m out of the loop, what’s wrong with either?

> Aero receiver set
> faxon 16in mid length
> mcmr
> Velocity triggger
> basic selector (will be making better)
> b5 stock
> magpul mbus
> trijicon MRO

The easiest way is to pick up a psa rifle kit for $280 and then use a lower of your choosing. If your going to own more then one ar it’s worth buying the tools and doing it from scratch

>2000 dollar optic for a general ar build
>its not even the best, you should spend more
sure you can get the lenses made out of diamonds or something if you want

LaRue MBT2 is unironcally a better trigger and it's half as much. I have both.

Cant you just get a taller scope mount? I know the Aero Precision one is popular

Did you not know they made a lighter version called the Bravo B5? Same stock without plastic battery compartments. I have one. Its light

You only need a vltor for a short barrel, you don’t really need it for a 16inch mid length gas

A5 buffer system is better than carbine regardless

Attached: 66a8857cbf9d137e3fef349231969cee_zpsiwxmgeaa.jpg (1024x765, 1.13M)

Anyone could knock her out easy af, take the gun and proceed to masacre. Jeez, a nig could simply produce a pair of sharp scissors and ask her for the gun.

Disgusting pic. People that open carry in town, and specially rifles on their backs, give me the cringest cringe.

My max budget it $700, I may get more in the future. For now though, thanks. I think I'll go for this one
>well within my budget $399
>mlok
>$20 for sights included
My lgs has a couple of lowers for

Attached: 5165450038.jpg (1200x677, 93K)