Lets talk about the Mumbai terror attacks

lets talk about the Mumbai terror attacks
its fucking crazy

>guy who orchestrated much of the operation is some kind of quadruple agent working for multiple intelligence agencies
>attackers are all you young guys, and they have spent the last 2+ years training and being indoctrinated
>attackers make their way into the country from Pakistan by hijacking an Indian fishing boat and murdering the crew
>the attackers split up and hail taxis. They secretly place small bombs in those taxis and in random spots around the city before linking up again
>all the attackers are equipped with assault rifles, grenades, and a cell phone or satellite phone so their boss (who is not on scene) can give them orders
>the guys are all high on cocaine and some other drugs. Apparently they tested positive for LSD as well.
>the bombs serve as a distraction while they storm the hotel
>once the attack commences the boss starts telling them where emergency services are going and where to find more victims
>he even fucking checks Twitter and sees someone tweeting about their hiding spot. He directs a shooter there.

I really don't remember seeing much coverage in the US, but that attack was the sort of thing you have nightmares about. Everything was carefully planned out and it was well executed
Terrorism by actual competent people .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Mumbai_attacks

Attached: 1527813938699.jpg (450x475, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Headley
longfiles.com/4esfskg15kl6/Black_Tornado_The_Military_Operations_of_2611_Black_Tornado_The_Three_Sieges_of_Mumbai.epub.html
medium.com/@HarperCollinsIN/26-11-marcos-to-the-rescue-a-tale-of-sheer-courage-206b887d0f7c
military.com/video/law-enforcement/police/warfighter-murders-police-officer/1575555331001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tested positive for LSD

>LSD

nice meme

They weren't exactly indoctrinated. One of the guys captured blatantly said in his interrogation he didnt care about what he was doing and did it strictly for the money, and if anybody paid him similarly he'd do it again without question.

>2008
>checks twitter

>quadruple agent
>tested positive for LSD
Gonna need a source

David Headley
Half Punjabi half white amerimutt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Headley

Attached: david.jpg (647x363, 32K)

Shit was pretty crazy. I never heard about it though because it coincided with my time in basic training. There's a movie on it though.

I guarantee the tactics and training that these guys used were all given to Pakistan by the US

It also didn't help that Indian police are fucking incompetent. I do wonder how well a similar attack would work in a large American city and my guess is...definitely not as well. Pretty much all patrol cops carry ARs and have at least some basic training on responding to active shooters.

Just a fake news chrisis actor habbenin

I hate to say it but like China what's the point? You could kill a thousand of those fuckers and it's a drop in the bucket. Who gives a fuck.

You try responding to the scene of a crime when every 3-5 feet you slip in poo.

To rile up India against Pakistan because getting America to attack them after Afghanistan didn't work.

Oy vey I've said too much.

>>the attackers split up and hail taxis. They secretly place small bombs in those taxis and in random spots around the city before linking up again
Dont forget one of these bombs killing the regional counter terror director which resulted in pajeets arguing with eachother for an hour as to who was actually in command.
>>he even fucking checks Twitter and sees someone tweeting about their hiding spot. He directs a shooter there.
No the pakistani ISI command center located in a safe house in somali was doing this and relaying it to them via skype.

> money
> no exit plan
how does that work?

The guys family

None of it matters. Indians are micro penised cuckolds who will never do anything requiring courage or competence. Of all the races, they have proven to be the most worthless and pathetic.

They tried to cause 9/11 Poo.0

yeah it doesn't get any air time because the mumbai attacks show how easily a small squad can bring a city of millions to it's knees

As the other user said, his family.
Maybe someone could link the interview, it's pretty interesting. I'm posting from the waiting room rn and have shit reception.

Really faggot, as if US cops who miss 90% of their shots and make the headlines for 70 iq decisions are any more competent. The vast majority of Indian cops literally don't carry guns, similar to how regular British police don't carry guns either. The Indian cops who do carry guns have old Enfield bolt actions, which they have never had to fire, mostly used for intimidation and smacking am aggressive mob with the buttstock. So now you got 10 guys with AKs, grenades, and IEDS, and the Indian cops have batons and a few of them with bolt actions. They can't do shit in that situation, which is why nothing could be done till paramilitary units came in

I mean, look at what a shitshow the Dorner situation was - and that was only one dude that made the whole department go Keystone, including ventilating the wrong vehicle on account of a newspaper hitting the pavement.

Why hasn’t Pakistan been nuked yet?

>Constantly fucks with India
>Constantly fucks with Afghanistan
>Constantly fucks with China
>Constarntly fucks with America

I was at one of the spots bars that got attacked a while earlier. Shan't be going back to that place for drinks anymore. You'd think Mumbai Police would've improved their firearms and their policy on arming officers after that event but I don't think they've really changed much.

Cause some retard decided to give them nukes. They are a breeding ground for terrorists that they support. The fact that bin laden was sitting so close to the Pakistani capital, and the Pakistanis undoubtedly knew but kept him hidden for a decade is just disrespectful. They constantly let their terrorists attack india, hell some just even attacked Iran for being a different flavor of muslim. Even the afghans hate pakis to the point that they support Hindus over their own fellow Muslims in the conflict. They are hated by everyone but no one can do anything cause they might be retarded enough to actually let nukes fly

>Even the afghans hate pakis to the point that they support Hindus over their own fellow Muslims in the conflict

Even non-punjabis in Pakistan hate the Punjabi majority.

shitskin hindu cope

What is there to cope for, mudslime? Our economy and military that dwarfs yours? The fact that every single one of your neighbors hates you? The fact that we've defeated you in every war we've had? If anyone needs to cope with their sad existence it's you. We are on the rise as a global power while you are stagnating, chained to massive debt and lack of industrialization.

KEEP CRYING FOR ME DOG I'M NOT A DIRTY MUDSLIME OR HINDPOO, I LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD AS YOU DESPERATELY COME UP WITH RESPONSES TO A BOOGEYMAN THAT DOESN'T EXIST. COME BACK TO Jow Forums WHEN YOU'RE 1ST WORLD

Attached: adln6eXy_o.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

Just read the wiki.
After the first attack
>The two gunmen fled the scene and fired at pedestrians and police officers in the streets, killing eight police officers.
>The attackers passed a police station. >Knowing that they were outgunned against the heavily armed terrorists, the police officers at the station, instead of confronting the terrorists, decided to switch off the lights and secure the gates.

>American school shooter drill equivalent and applicable in Indian terrorist attack

Attached: 1548178178606.jpg (278x181, 12K)

Kek

>David Headley

If I were going to be an infamous international terrorist, this is the kind of terrorist I would want to be.

Attached: david_headley_20131111_350_630.jpg (578x350, 51K)

>be criminal mastermind
>direct your henchmen to randomly kill people in some irrelevant shitskin city
whatever, it's just some paki vs pajeet bullshit
call me when they attack a first world country

E A G L E S
E
A
G
L
E
S

i fucked up

Attached: 1531679722573.jpg (1024x679, 74K)

Twitter launched in 2006 so i guess you're a retard.

Is there nothing we cannot learn when we look to the East?

Pakistan ain't nothing to fuck with

There's something fishy
There were a lot of spanish politicians, from different parties, bussinesmen, etc in Mumbay the day of the attack. What about other countries? do you remember someone famous from other countries?

let us guess, did OP read a book or catch a tv show?

this

hehehe........

Attached: 1548549959897.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

bump

Nice.

who else sub and snub gun here? I pocket carry a .38 way more often than any other CCW, even though I know a glock 19 IWB is "better" I just cant beat the convenience of throwing my .38 in my pocket and heading out the door.
Considering a mass shooting like this is the worst case scenario of all worst case scenerios for self defense, what is your plan with you pea shooter?
Mine is to hide in the nearest bathroom or closed off area and unload into the shooters face if they try to corner me. I doubt I could do much else

Attached: smith and wesson model 36.jpg (1024x678, 41K)

God's waiting room? Hope the interview went well

>if they try to corner me.
Maintain movement if you can. Keep looking for a better position. Never abandon hope.

See Dallas. Then instead of one shooter add in another 4 who are aiming for mass casualties.

I'm a cop who's gotten some pretty good active shooter training but everything we get is response to one MAYBE two shooters in a static position. American police are not at all trained to respond to mobile attackers and engaging them in running gun battles. Hell, I don't think any Western LE is.

This. Where's that gif of a cop and a nigger in a shootout between some pillars, and the nigger rushes the cop with misdirection and a dodge?

Hell, western LE is crime scene oriented; in one french attack, the terrorists simple strung along a series of shootings and the french were only ever able to follow along after they left a place.

>what is your plan with you pea shooter?
I too carry a .38 snubbie. Your instincts are good. The best you could do against a heavily armed shooter is to take carefully aimed shots from far away, and behind cover, to annoy the shooter into abandoning his plan. But like you said, the best tactic would be to ambush and unload into his torso from point blank while holding his rifle at bay with your free hand.

>American police are not at all trained to respond to mobile attackers
Some special units are. Problems is they never get there in time, leaving the fat uniformed cops, who shoot their service weapon once a year, to handle the threat.

My plan was to try to sneak toward an exit and let off a shot or two if they try to corner me. I usually don't carry reloads so I figure after one or two they're either going to back off or charge in so I'd save the rest in case of the latter.

CLOSEST CT unit in Mumbai is India Navy MARCOS training center just 7 kilometres from Mumbai waterfront. But due to massive security undertaking. The base is situated deep in the mangrove, without any transportation. It took more than four hour for small Navy Commando team of 12 (Thanks to information failure from the police saying only one terrorist involved) just to taking the boat and arrived at the site. Plus no one thought in will be sustained gunfight and subsequently, all of them carrying limited amount of ammunition and MP5s only.

Attached: 1_ASE5XGFJM_gSLrqBGYGOMg.jpg (696x494, 89K)

India MARCOS entering Taj Hotel. After realized they cannot hunting all the terrorist, the MARCOS commander ordering full scale search-and-evacuate mission on Taj Hotel occupants while waiting reinforcement from Delhi.

Attached: 1_X3PyLrrOIAGi15dcwKmeIw.jpg (701x509, 90K)

A pretty good .pdf books on how mighty India got fucked up during Mumbai.
longfiles.com/4esfskg15kl6/Black_Tornado_The_Military_Operations_of_2611_Black_Tornado_The_Three_Sieges_of_Mumbai.epub.html

Attached: 1_YZhurpTG87wu3JbWMxkyJQ.jpg (822x1269, 89K)

Some of the insert from the books

medium.com/@HarperCollinsIN/26-11-marcos-to-the-rescue-a-tale-of-sheer-courage-206b887d0f7c

Attached: 28sld2.jpg (580x736, 35K)

Attached: 3078097414_ec0080b106.jpg (500x436, 71K)

>Panjeet special forces
>taking antitank weaponry inside a shopping center
Checks out

Mumbai Train station. Basically Columbine with two bad guys with AKs. Police force that totally useless and lots and lots of meat targets.

Attached: main-qimg-90b5d1116df7d9d51109138b94d03786-c.jpg (399x266, 36K)

Are Bollywood action movies documentaries?

>what do you mean we cant have 15+ million people in one city?
>what do you mean you cant have 1 officer per every 5000 people?
>what do you mean police need to go through training and cant be literally hired on blindly?
>what's the worse that could happen?

>they tested positive for LSD
>[not] much coverage in the US
CIA involvement confirmed!

He looks like he could be Mac Demarco's dad.

Definitely got this shit saved, happened right before the RNC if I remember correctly. Had to blow his ass up with Johnny 5

Attached: 1467954125837.webm (994x560, 573K)

What is africa?

>the bombs serve as a distraction while they storm the hotel

this is what that breivik guy did too didn't he?

you'd think first responders would learn from this and not put all their eggs in one happening

If you kill the hostages, the terrorists have no leverage

could pass for white in the US

Attached: Sn3435.jpg (630x420, 53K)

Remember, no Panjabi

I doubt we`ll ever see something as organized as Mumbai happen again. Organized attacks with competent gunmen doesn't happen very often

Don't forget the classic military.com/video/law-enforcement/police/warfighter-murders-police-officer/1575555331001

>Organized attacks with competent gunmen

don't act like you'd know shit about the competence of the gunmen in past attacks. i'm 99% sure mumbai mainly went like it did because of the incompetence of the local security forces. reading this thread says enough. a fucking monkey can shoot a gun, it's not like the "skill" of the gunmen is that much relevant. pretty sure the reaction of common people to gunfire and explosions is the same all around the world. what matters most is how the security forces are prepared. your post should read "organized attacks with incompetent as fuck reaction from police don't happen very often"