Chris Kyle was nothing. Prove me wrong

Chris Kyle was nothing. Prove me wrong.

Attached: fd59c10a.jpg (1200x595, 97K)

>prove me wrong
He was a case of propaganda that was intended to boost support for the globohomo neoliberal takeover of the middle east which backfired spectacularly once people began looking into the claims made... see also: lone survivor.

Attached: james the cuck.jpg (441x294, 20K)

Imagine needing camo.

Attached: carlos_h2.jpg (500x375, 147K)

Simo was probably mostly propaganda

Sure, keep telling that to yourself, amerifat. He even took an exploding bullet to the face and lived to his 90's.

Attached: 1452760761901_1_large.jpg (427x640, 165K)

So was Kyle.

kyle shot people from further away. more sniper like

i'm still amazed that texas designated chris kyle day
what the fuck is wrong with you people

The chad Juba was the real excellent sniper of the ME. 37 kills with 7.62x39 fired from some shitty homemade AK fired at guys in full kit, all on his own.
The virgin Chris Kyle lied and claimed almost 200 kills, in reality likely achieving a comparable number to Juba while having the best weapons on the planet, firing an unarmored, untrained goat farmers, and having infil/exfil and CAS assistance whenever he wanted.

Why would americans care? Its just a fact that he was mostly propaganda although i don't doubt he did kill quite a few russians

Firing at*
Also dubs confirm truth

If you can't get behind it, get out of the way kid, because this rig ain't gonna stop for likes of you. Real men are out there protecting your freedom, putting their lives on the line, their kids may lose their daddy because you're not man enough to stand up for your own freedoms. So quit being so negative, and get onboard.

Are you illiterate or in the wrong thread?

>So quit being so negative, and get onboard.
Do I get my luggage back after I get off?

Duct tape and Bertha will do. Hold my beer I got this shit.

Defending your freedom from what exactly?

Nice pasta have your (you)

Attached: 1531768348492.jpg (1024x995, 158K)

Free men question. Subjects and slaves follow blindly. The founders of America were subjects of the king. Only through questioning the status quo and speaking out did they gain the support to become free men.

I realize that this is bait, but you're really dangling the wrong hook. I don't think any American (outside of maybe straight up normie scum) really gives a rat's ass about Chris Kyle. Dude's kind of a sad joke.

Attached: Flashy Thing.jpg (490x378, 26K)

>because you're not man enough to stand up for your own freedoms.
Just because I live in a tolerant country that doesn't want anything to do with me doesn't mean I'm not willing to defend rights and freedoms

WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!
After clicking on this thread and going to youtube I saw in my reccomended(FIRST ONE) video about the Finnish sniper.

I like to wonder what The White Death would have done if he had a choice of picking whatever gun he could think of instead of his totally-not-a-mosin-nagant M28-30 and his Suomi rattler.
What if he had, say, a K31? Heck, what if we throw the whole idea of a timeline aside and hand him a SVD or something.

>random Scandinavian fag kills a bunch of commies in defense of his country in the 40’s, hailed as hero
>random Scandinavian fag kills a bunch of commies in defense of his country in 2011, called a monster

Fires the almonds

Anders Breivik is my hero

The only reason you deserve a reply is for
>unmistakingly finnish

Texans are not scan deep navy ants

literally everybody knows everything you do it tracked online

a Finnish rebuilt Mosin is every bit as accurate as a K31 or an M96
and he could have had a scope if he wanted but said no thank you, because optics of the day were not great; they fogged up in the cold, were fragile, and could give your spot away with a shine
>what if we throw the whole idea of a timeline aside and hand him a SVD or something.
wow a less accurate rifle. good idea

Hi there! I'm Jesse Ventura. Former UDT and Navy SEALs. Former Minnesota Governor and wielder of handheld Gatling Gun. CHRIS KYLE IS NOTHING BUT A LOSER. That's all. Thank you and have a nice day.

Attached: 400px-PredatorM134handheld-14.jpg (400x217, 36K)

Chris Kyle is motherfucking disgusting furry

Attached: 1550995555271m.jpg (576x1024, 97K)

based
i bet Kyle was a slack jawed faggot as well

kill all furries and bronies

What the fuck is that?

He was the shit

Clint Eastwood made a film about him. You are wrong.

Kyle repeatedly acknowledged hathcock as the GOAT

>generic name
Whoever made this is a faggot who cares about shit like diversity.

Attached: 1549135915507.jpg (564x337, 64K)

You prefer they celebrate Mohammed day instead liberal or celebrate ventura who hates america and wishes that all vets die?

Are you talking about the gun or the furryshit?